Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[EVENT] Hide and seek - Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 5 Total: 21 (2-40)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:03 pm
Macaria decided he would take a break for a little bit. His legs were getting too tired to move. He laid down in a patch of grass and looked up at the sky. It wouldn't hurt to take a longer break. Someone was bound to find the cubs eventually. His eyes slowly shut as he drifted off to sleep.  
RoseNightshade rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 16 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:05 pm
The little mouse had decided that maybe it wasn't a good idea to stay where he was behind the rock any longer, when he heard exclamations of excitement not too far from where he was. Yes... it was time to move. So he skittered across the ground - being only a couple of inches tall himself there was really little else he could do!  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:05 pm
Kalua gave wide, slightly frightened eyes the the female leopard. She blinked a couple times trying to figure out exactly what she had said. Then as realization hit her, she said as clearly as possible, "You're welcome. Glad to help."

((Ok! Thanks for the fun game! Oh, where do I get the uncert?))  
Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 16 Total: 34 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:06 pm
"Hm keep looking." He looked up to the male in the tree. "Oh, before I forget- my name is Rashad. Perhaps once this is all settled the two of us might keep one another company. Seems you could do with a lesson or two in survival and I could use some company for my ramblings."

The female gained his attention once more. It sounded as if she were...abandoned? "This is your home, yes?"

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 15 Total: 31 (2-40)

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 pm
Stripes - 18, 7
Bling Bling - 8, 4
Taste the Rainbow - 7, 17

"Mhm! This is my home. I live here with a bunch of other leopards and.. sometimes my siblings. Momma was here, but she just vanished one day! I think she got lost going hunting. Momma was always getting lost." She was trying to sound brave about it all. She was trying to sound like everything was fine, but it really wasn't. "Momma's... my other momma, I guess? She's... She's mean and doesn't come around after momma disappeared. I'm glad she doesn't. I think she might know where my momma is though. Maybe..." Truth was, her mother's girlfriend didn't know where she was either. No one knew. But now her mother's girlfriend just abandoned the cubs without saying a word to anyone.  
Puhterodactyl rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:09 pm
The leopardess came to a large bush, and she stepped into it carefully, her tail held high above her head. It was tricky to navigate the space, especially for her being so grown. And that was why she decided to check there. A tight spot would be the perfect place for a cub! ...Or not... She had to twist to maneuver herself free and crawled out of the bushes.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 17 Total: 32 (2-40)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:09 pm
A pink cub had been found ! Caius felt a wash of relief of this. He continued high in the branches though. But his concentration was trampled by Rashad.

"HUH!? Oh ! I'm Caius! Uhh... LESSON! WHAT? " In the midst of his temper, Caius let go of his branch and came tumbling down landing flat smack on his tummy. "Ophhhh." There it was again all over about lessons. He needed to learn things? Clearly with him laying on the ground all defeated an unleopard like that wasn't the case. At least said Caius's pride.

Though company might be nice. Slowly the leopard came to.  
Puhterodactyl rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 9 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 pm
I lied, I do want to win. :<  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-40)

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 pm
The leopard winced. Two mothers...how unheard of. Absurd almost. Perhaps they'd been taken mentally ill...that would explain the disappearance surely. "Ah...well certainly your father is about to help watch over you and your siblings." For the moment, the later topic would go without comment.

A sudden thud broke his conversation and attention. Caius, now introduced as such, went tumbling to the ground. Wincing, the elder stepped over and gave the younger male a prod to his side. "Yes. Lesson. Are you alright?"

Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 6 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:15 pm
Stripes - 18, 7
Bling Bling - 8, 4

Dad? She'd heard of those, but she didn't have one of them. "No, there's no daddy. I've taken the hunting up! I can get little lizards and rabbits.. Sometimes a baby badger to eat. I clean the den, too! And I make sure, when I can find them, my siblings are all alright. I'm the oldest!" She puffed her chest out at that and grinned.

But then she heard the thud and she moved over to the other one. "Oh, no, he's dead!"  

Feral Mule

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-40)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:17 pm
Slowly, Caius came to. Very slowly and a little over dramatically maybe complete with a moan.

"Opphh... LESSON?" Well that was a quick recovery, "What!? You think I need a lesson pops?!" Okay now he was playing the role of the brat. What happened to looking for the cubs earlier?  
Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 12 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:21 pm
"Ah... well I am very sorry young one. Perhaps..." Dead? He glanced down to the cub and shook his head. "Oh he's not dead. See? He just insulted me."

He turned himself around and promptly sat on the younger male's back. "Heavens all this excitement. My old heart just might give out. Thank the gods for the strong backs of the young. I needed to catch a breath before continuing on."

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 2 Total: 17 (2-40)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:21 pm
Macaria opened one of his eyes. Just as he thought. Too loud for him to get any real sleep. He slowly got up. His leg wasn't hurting nearly as bad as it was earlier. The small rest gave him a chance to renew his energy. Maybe now he'll have what it takes to help find one of the cubs.

'or you'll just get yourself hurt again.' his dark side warned.  
Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 9 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:22 pm
Stripes - 18, 7
Bling Bling - 8, 4

She blinked at the interaction of the other two and tilted her head. These two were silly! Laughing again, the girl giggled and and pranced around them. "Who's he? What are you teaching him? Why are you sitting on him? Now came the flood of a thousand questions.  

Feral Mule

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:22 pm
After sparing another glare at the cub, she went back to helping search. The cubs were getting to be serious pains in the tail...

((If no cub gets found for another... Two pages, I'm changing up the numbers again for the remaining three xd ; Since that apparently worked once... lol ))  
[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff