Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
-- New Member Welcome -- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minotaur

Questionable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:40 pm
Hallo~

I'm Frisky. 26; I'm a system admin for The Government.

In my downtime I do multimedia (Animation, Art, 3D Modeling, Website building) and play with robutts/ a cavernous steam inventory.

I'm quiet and easily distracted, but I'm friendly, I promise uwu
Don't hesitate to say hi and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:09 am
Frisky Fluff
Hallo~

I'm Frisky. 26; I'm a system admin for The Government.

In my downtime I do multimedia (Animation, Art, 3D Modeling, Website building) and play with robutts/ a cavernous steam inventory.

I'm quiet and easily distracted, but I'm friendly, I promise uwu
Don't hesitate to say hi and whatnot.

Welcome to the guild! You and I sound like practical twins. At least... When it comes to animation, art and steam! hahaha.

Make yourself at home here 3nodding  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Blind Blindness

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:00 am
Hi everyone. I'm Blind Blindness (been that for several years), but my real name is Daniel, or Danny, or Dan or whatever you prefer. I'm 26 years old and attending graduate school and majoring in mental health counseling. I also work as a graduate assistant. Feel free to send me a message if you want to talk. I'm a very shy but reasonably friendly person. Problem is I haven't had much time to relax the last couple of years between work and school, so my hobbies are pretty limited. But I love the computer and basically researching anything that interests me at the time. I have four cats where I live, one of which has beautiful blue eyes. I love toxic fried food. I like music (who doesn't) and playing games on occasion. And of course my social media, such as Gaia. Hanging out with friends is also nice. I may not be very talkative, but I'm willing to make new friends. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:24 pm
Blind Blindness
Hi everyone. I'm Blind Blindness (been that for several years), but my real name is Daniel, or Danny, or Dan or whatever you prefer. I'm 26 years old and attending graduate school and majoring in mental health counseling. I also work as a graduate assistant. Feel free to send me a message if you want to talk. I'm a very shy but reasonably friendly person. Problem is I haven't had much time to relax the last couple of years between work and school, so my hobbies are pretty limited. But I love the computer and basically researching anything that interests me at the time. I have four cats where I live, one of which has beautiful blue eyes. I love toxic fried food. I like music (who doesn't) and playing games on occasion. And of course my social media, such as Gaia. Hanging out with friends is also nice. I may not be very talkative, but I'm willing to make new friends. 3nodding

Welcome! Mental health counseling sounds like a very challenging field of study. It must be very rewarding 3nodding  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:39 am
Blind Blindness
I have four cats where I live, one of which has beautiful blue eyes. I may not be very talkative, but I'm willing to make new friends. 3nodding
Four!? Are you the rare crazy cat guy? What are their names?

It's fine if you're not a talker, we forgive and accept you anyways wink

We're the odd ones out, what else would we do?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:51 pm
Hey there. I've been recruited from the guild subforum.

Call me Bu. I'm a gaia returnee. I think I was last here 4 years ago?

Reading, drawing, and learning languages are my main hobbies. And binge-watching TV if you call that a hobby. I have a thing for foreign series and period dramas. Gimme your recs if you have them.

For work, I teach English.  

BonelyBu

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:27 pm
BonelyBu
Hey there. I've been recruited from the guild subforum.

Call me Bu. I'm a gaia returnee. I think I was last here 4 years ago?

Reading, drawing, and learning languages are my main hobbies. And binge-watching TV if you call that a hobby. I have a thing for foreign series and period dramas. Gimme your recs if you have them.

For work, I teach English.

Eyyy being gone forever and then popping back in is very on brand for us! Hahahah welcome to the guild. All of your hobbies sound exactly like me. Are you sure you're not me?

I've been trying to learn Cantonese so have been trying to find series' to watch in that language. There are quite a few but I'm still so slow to learn it that a lot of them are far too advanced for me. Most of what I watch in foreign movies/tv is dubbed to Cantonese instead of originally so. Netflix US (I'm in Canada but I have a vpn) had a lot of language options for Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts, which was very cute and the content definitely held up for adult watching too, if you don't mind cartoons. I also recently watched a Korean Drama called Switched, which... Okay I'll admit, it was very corny. But I like corny sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:55 pm
Hello, I have been on Gaia on and off since January 6, 2006. I saw an Advertisement Thread about this guild and thought I would check it out. I have casually been posting a little in the forums of Gaia. I was playing Lake Kindred regularly. I am currently participating in the event. I have around 60 kills and over 400 heals at level 11 which requires 14,000 experience. I am a hybrid leaning healer. If I were an Adventurequest character I would look something like this in the event:
Strength 50
Dexterity 70
Intellect 110
Endurance 110
Charisma 70
Luck 110  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:23 am
lanceknightmare
Hello, I have been on Gaia on and off since January 6, 2006. I saw an Advertisement Thread about this guild and thought I would check it out. I have casually been posting a little in the forums of Gaia. I was playing Lake Kindred regularly. I am currently participating in the event. I have around 60 kills and over 400 heals at level 11 which requires 14,000 experience. I am a hybrid leaning healer. If I were an Adventurequest character I would look something like this in the event:
Strength 50
Dexterity 70
Intellect 110
Endurance 110
Charisma 70
Luck 110

Hahah welcome to the guild! I did the event up to getting the last item and then bailed. It required a lot of bumping, which is not my favourite activity. I was probably about 50/50 kills and heals. I don't mind healing but I wanted to be expeditious in my winning all the things xd  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff