Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:04 am
Tryion stopped her. "Hey, Arisa deep breaths and listen. The healers said that if you take it easy you'll start to get it back soon. But you have to be patient and work on it. The Healer said you got a nerve and a tendon that needs healing."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:39 am
Arisa screwed her eyes shut and laid back, trying hard not to cry. "I'm useless . . ." she mumbled miserably. The tears spilled over anyways. "What if I never get my arm back? What if I do get it back but it's not like it was? I . . ." she then took a deep breath and sighed, her face set in grim determination. If that was the price . . . then so be it. She had no right to complain when Tyrion's life had been the trade.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:31 pm
Tyrion smiled softly. So like her. "Well." He replied. "We won't know until it starts healing." He added and tucked her back into the bed and wiped her tears away. "Thank you. . . for saving me." He whispered.

The guard knocked on the door of the room where the Prince and king were talking, waiting until he was let in then conveyed Tyrion's message.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:49 pm
"So you see, I had given up hope that I'd ever be free of my curse until-" a knock came at the door which interrupted Kendall's story telling. "What is it?" he called out, a bit annoyed at being interrupted. He was just getting to the good part . . . and he was enjoying being able to spend time with his father again.

Arisa smiled a bit. "I couldn't just let you die. You've done too much for me. I . . . I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if you died . . . knowing I could have done something to stop it . . ." she murmured, bringing her good arm up to wipe at her eyes even though Tyrion had already wiped away her tears.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:00 pm
"My Lord. . .The girl. . .The one you had with you has been taken to the Healer's rooms." The Guard said. "She collapsed on the way to see her sister. She had blood running down her nose." He tried to keep a neutral face. Not to give away how worried the Healers had seemed to be.

Tyrion smiled softly and took her good hand. "I should have done a lot more to help you." He replied. "I wish I had done more."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:18 pm
Kendall was instantly on his feet, a curse slipping from his lips as he heard about Kyria's condition. He looked to his father, a rather worried expression on his face. It turned to a thankful smile when the king nodded and he ran off, anxious to make sure Kyria was okay.

Arisa laughed a bit before flinching as doing so had jostled her shoulder. "I didn't tell anyone what I was planning. I didn't want you or anyone trying to stop me and having you end up dead anyways . . ." she started fading into a mumble as she blinked her eyes a couple of times, a wave of weariness starting to overtake her. "It's . . . not your fault . . . I just . . . I couldn't let the music continue as it was . . . The music . . ." her voice faded into incomprehensible mumbles before trailing off completely as she passed out into sleep once again.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:53 pm
The Guard bowed to the king and walked with Kendall. . .well. . . behind him. Kendall had bolted. But that was okay. It was obvious to everyone how he felt about Kyria.

The Healers had her upper body elevated and her body warm with blankets. They'd no idea what had caused this. But they did manage to figure out that she was in pain. If she were awake they'd be able to give her something for it. But she wasn't. Hopefully Kendall would rouse her enough to take the drink.

Tyrion tried to settle her. "That's okay." He whispered again stroking her hair hoping to soothe her sleep. "Just rest now. You can tell me when you're feeling more better."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:05 pm
Kendall burst into the Healer's quarters and after looking around for a moment, spotted Kyria. "Kyria!" he cried out, worried as he saw her state of unconsciousness. He was quick to take his place at her side. "Kyria, wake up, please." he begged her, worry coursing through his veins. He should have seen this coming! Should have done something to stop it! Had the chaotic music Kyria had complained about after Arisa's injury grown too much for her?

Arisa only barely heard Tyrion's words. She wouldn't even remember them as she fell deep asleep, her body demanding that she rest so she could heal faster.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:27 pm
Healers scolded Kendall and his yelling, but Kyria did manage to crack her eyes open. Her hand inched over to his. Of what was visible of her eyes, they were were bloodshot. It hurt. she could barely see her love.
"See if you can rouse her more sir, so we can give her something for her pain." A young woman asked smiling holding out a little cup with some syrup in it. "Please?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:32 pm
Kendall completely ignored the Healers, but he brightened immensely seeing Kyria open her eyes even slightly. "Hey kitten." he whispered, smiling and holding her hand. "The Healers want to give you something. It'll help. Do you think you can stay up for a few minutes so they can do that?" he asked softly. Well . . . he had ignored the scolding.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:45 pm
Kyria's face drew in pain but she turned her face and opened her mouth for the medicine.

The Healer smiled and stroked her head. "It's a syrup honey be careful. Ready?" She whispered tipping it in her open mouth.

Kyria nodded drinking the syrup best she can. "eehnth~" She grumbled swallowing the syrup. It tasted gross. She tried to squeezed Kendall's hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:55 pm
Kendall chuckled and kissed her on the cheek. "It will help. Trust me, they know what they're doing." he murmured to her softly. "Can she have some water to help wash down the taste?" he asked the nearest healer.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:09 am
The young woman smiled and gave a nod. "If she'll drink it." She replied bringing over a small glass of water for her. "Would you like to try and give it to her? Maybe she'll take it?"

Kyria poked her tongue out a little. Her eyes open only a little. "Mmmn~" She grumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:12 am
Kendall nodded and took the glass of water, letting go of Kyria's hand only to help her sit up a bit more to try and make the drinking of water easier. "Here now, this should help get that nasty taste out of your mouth." he murmured softly to her, placing the rim of the glass so that it was touching her lip and tilting it only so much so that the water was barely hitting her mouth. If she wanted to drink it, all she needed to do was open her mouth a bit more and he could pour some in. Only a little bit at a time of course, he wasn't about to let her choke.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:14 am
Kyria opened her mouth taking small sips of the water. She hadn't realised how much she wanted it until he gave it to her. "mmng." She grunted when some tumbled down her chin and chest. "No." she turned her head. "Mmm no."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games