Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:45 pm
"Let's get back home, it's been a long day," Tamera sighed as she cuddled Gabriel closer into her arms.

Eventually they returned to the home that Ellyone and the others were residing in. Leila showed Tamera where the extra bedroom was place and had Damien bring the old crib up for Gabriel. Tamera sat her toddler son inside, Damien standing close to her as Leila and Tamera shared a gaze. It was too long since the mother and daughter had been apart. Tamera smiled as she pulled her daughter in for a tight hug, "I've missed you so much. I'm sorry that I left, I hope you understand why."

"I wouldn't trust that man with anything either," Leila pulled Damien into the hug as well, "Especially not my kid brother."

"I'm not a kid.." he grumbled, only to hear Leila chuckle.

Tamera watched as both Leila and Damien went to hang out together while Tamera stayed in the room with Gabriel. He was finally stirring awake, ready to be fed and bathed, but also to roam around for trouble. She took him back into her arms and went down to the kitchen to prepare him food.

Demetrius had carried Naomi all the way to the house, then placing the infant into her mother's arms so she could breast feed. His gaze didn't love the human child, he didn't care for it but still would nurture it as his own since Ellyone was her mother. The demon then laid his eyes on Ellyone as she began to breast feed the baby, "Rose and Rein have gotten stronger last time I saw them. Rein still needs to hone his demonic capabilities."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 pm
Ellyone smiled at Demetrius. "Are you offering?" She purred. "I'm no demon so I can't help him. He's been training almost non-stop with Rose since you left. It's amazing how good they've gotten. I mean they lasted longer than I would've at their age if someone with Klaus's power started fighting me." Naomi pulled back and mewed and Ellyone burped the infant and fixed her clothing. She knew without a doubt that Demetrius did not like Naomi at all and that was fine. Though it was interesting though that now Klaus had returned he tried so hard to get Rose to love him again it was boarder line pathetic.

Klaus sighed and followed everyone home. He hated that he'd hurt Rose so bad and knew she'd never forgiven him. So he decided to poke around and ask questions like why the hell his mother let a human male get her with child!?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:35 pm
"You should've come," Damien commented as he sat next to Leila by the lone tree in the front yard, "You were by yourself here."

"Ellyone is also my other mother," Leila added as she sat on her swing, "I don't regret not going too, but maybe it would've been easier on our shared mother. I don't exactly fit in with Rose, Rein, or Klaus. You're mostly demon so you fit in, and i'm more human than I am angel."

Damien glanced at Leila before looking back at the house. He fiddled with his thumbs, "I don't like them."

"They're your family too," Leila gently kicked his ankle.

"They're your family," Damien shrugged with a half smile, "If it were just me, Ma, Father, and Gabriel again, plus you, it'd be like our own little family."

"Gabriel is my full sibling with Ellyone as our other mother," Leila noted again, "You need to understand that we're all related in our own little way. The only few people not related are our parents, our human mother and Klaus, and you and Klaus."

Damien's expression darkened slightly, "Don't forget that new baby. She's an odd one out with me, Ma, and Father."

"I wouldn't worry about," Leila stood up and stretched, "Let's go back inside."

Demetrius eyed the newborn and added, "Is she a damn cat now?"

"Demi," Tamera scolded from the kitchen.

The demon man rolled his eyes before taking Naomi and Ellyone's hand, "Can we go somewhere private? I've spent too much time with that woman over there."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 pm
Ellyone nodded smiling softly that Demetrius was holding Naomi's hand. "What is it my love?" She asked sitting in a room that few knew existed. "Talk to me darling."

Rose and Rein went right back to training. Klaus watched them from afar. His biggest regret was hurting them. But he was angry and hurt over his father. He turned. "I have to make something right." He muttered finding Damien easily. "You don't remember do you?" Klaus asked not saying hi. "I told you I thought you were cute and that I liked you. I don't know how old you were but I held you often. My only regret was not defending you against Rose and Rein. Maybe things would have been different but they were so hurt over the fact of your birth I had to be neutral. I couldn't choose a side and you ended up hurt because I didn't do my job as older brother properly. And for that I am sorry."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:11 pm
"At least take some responsibility that you gave him a hard time like Rose and Rein," Leila protectively pulled Damien away from Klaus, "Don't act like you didn't choose to treat him the way you did, like some saint. You were jealous too, just like they were. And not only that-"

Damien saw that Leila's voice was becoming sharper and pulled on her hand, "Lets just go inside..."

"I'm not finished!" Leila's rare temper began to emerge as she poked Klaus' chest, "I had two mothers, one human and ours. Our mother favored you, Rose and Rein, and I never complained once. She guided all three of you with your abilities, and I taught myself, so don't come crying to Damien that you're 'neutral' apology because it's nothing but a damn joke. If you seriously want to make up for all that you've done, then why not try to actually realize that you, yourself, are the one at fault not because you took a neutral side, but you sided against him and tried to hurt him."

This was a first for Leila's temper. Damien pulled his sister away from Klaus before she took hold of Damien's hand and pulled him inside the house. Tamera greeted them at the door way, she gave a sympathetic look to Leila as her daughter tried to hide her anger, "Leila.. You can't blame Ellyone for choosing to favor her children. Every mother loves their children differently-"

"Don't make excuses, Mother," Leila spoke in a sharp whisper before briskly walking to her room.

Tamera felt her heart break at her daughter being upset. She looked down to see Damien shuffling from foot to foot, a little upset too. Her hands gently went to his shoulders as she bent down slightly and pulled him into a hug, "I love you, remember that."

"I love you too, Ma," Damien returned the hug.

Tamera then caressed his cheek, "Go play with Gabriel, he wants to explore and you're the best person here to explore with."

Damien's eyes lit up as he rushed up the stairs to play with his younger half-brother.

"For one, this child," Demetrius held Naomi up before placing the infant back on his lap, "No more going to humans, and I mean all humans."

He motioned his head toward the door, "I'm unwilling to share anymore. If you can cut your relationship with Tamera, then that would be better. Second, our children can't be fighting together anymore. We both know the dangers that lurk outside and they can't be without the other, including your children with Tamera."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 pm
Klaus stood still. He knew what Leila said was true. But she was misguided by one thing. Ellyone did everything to keep Leila safe. And if Ellyone neglected Leila there would have been a reason. Klaus sighed and stalked into the forest to think. Why did he let them convince him to return. He didn't want to be here any more! He just kept hurting everyone he loved.

"You're running away again. . . Aren't you?" Rein said sitting at the fountain Klaus was passing. "Not your business anymore brother." Klaus said calmly.
"Yes it is. If you leaving will hurt our mother's then it is my business."
"Don't tempt my Anger Rein, I'm older than you now and my temper is shorter. I do not wish mother's wrath now she isn't pregnant."
"Fine. Do what you will. I don't care any more." He jumped off the fountain and went back inside glad his brother couldn't see his tears.

Ellyone frowned a little and took Naomi back. She wanted to explode at him. But she understood. She wanted to murder Demetrius for sleeping with Tamera. She guessed that was how Demetrius felt when she did the same. "Fine. But all rules you're putting on me apply to you." She said calmly holding Naomi close. "And it is difficult to get even our three to co-operate let alone all of them. I don't even know the toddler Tamera has. Apparently he is my son but I've never met him." She sighed giving a tiny smirk. "I guess I know what you felt when Klaus was born." She looked over at him. "I'm sorry I did that to you, I just. . . thought he'd be safer from your enemies up there than here. It was a stupid thought." She shook her head and held Naomi more. "And. . . I think I failed Leila too. . . I was so busy trying to make sure the twins didn't burn half the earth that I didn't think once about her. Maybe I should try better. . . Like you ant our three. You know they love you. They think the world of you and all they wanted was your approval. Maybe even help with their training. I mean you didn't have to single out Damien. You could have trained them all and picked the strongest or something. . . I don't know. . . I guess I'll not have to go through that until Rose finds her male." She shook her head and started pacing. She'd said more than enough. And all without raising her voice.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 pm
"Your oldest daughter with the human has your heart," Demetrius crossed his legs as he sat back in his seat, "A strong-will, but the human's quiet demeanor. If anything, the child grew up mostly human compared to the others. I wouldn't worry too much into that one."

He then stood up and glanced out the window where he saw Damien and Gabriel outside. His eyes followed the toddler, "As for the toddler, don't make the same mistake I did with Klaus. I barely got to know the lad and look where it led me. Gabriel and Leila are your children as well besides ours."

Demetrius approached Ellyone and caressed the angel's cheek before grazing the infant's cheek with the back of his index finger, "You've done well so far with the children nonetheless."

Tamera stood outside with the second bottle of formula as she watched her two sons play. She worried about Leila and how she was acting. It was never like her daughter to storm off without a reason. Then again, she hadn't seen her in less than a year. Tamera sighed softly before sitting on a nearby chair.

"I'm sorry..." Leila walked out from the front door and stood next to her mother, watching her brothers play, "I didn't mean to be rude to you earlier.."

"It's fine," Tamera reached out and had Leila sit next to her, "It's like their full brothers."

The two sat in silence for a few moments before Leila asked, "So what now? What happens?"

Tamera didn't answer as she thought of what to say. So much had happened that she wasn't sure. She turned to look over at Leila, "Well, I guess we just live. Ellyone and I have grown separate since I left, doesn't mean we don't care about each other, but it's different now. I can always find another place to live with Damien and Gabriel, and I'd love it for you to come with me, but I pushed so hard for Klaus to stay here too so it'd be hypocritical for us to leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:05 pm
Ellyone nodded a little as he spoke. She blushed a little at his touch and watched Naomi light up when he brushed her cheek which made her smile. She leaned over and kissed him softly before standing up. "I'll be back soon." She cupped his cheek and moved to Tamera She shifted Naomi in her arms to hand her over but the second Naomi felt herself being separated from her mother she started to wale loud. Ellyone paled and pulled her daughter close calming her wit ha sigh. She wanted to meet her son but it seemed her daughter wasn't biting. "Come little Naomi. Aunt Tam isn't gonna hurt you." No amount of coaxing would convince Naomi to let her mother go. Ellyone sighed and shifted to her male form with a shimmer handing Naomi to Leila Naomi didn't like it but she didn't complain. Eli turned and went slowly toward the duo. "Gabriel." He said calmly trying to not sound sad. He wanted his son to come to him on his own so he crouched down to his level. I will not be Demetrius. He thought. I will know my son. His wings shuddered a little and he looked up at Damien with a smile. He didn't hate the boy. His attitude was neutral now. "Gabriel, come my son."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:04 pm
Gabriel stood as he stared at the angelic man with curiosity in his bright blue eyes. Damien had a hold of his brother's hand, refusing to release because the angel had decided to take notice of their son. But, he saw in the not so far distance that his mother was watching him, he didn't want to displease her. So, he released his brother's hand and allowed Gabriel to toddle towards Eli.

Damien watched as Eli played with his son, almost envious. He had grown up with Gabriel, playing with his brother everyday, and for the angel to just swoop in one day to take that away irked him. Damien left the two to go sit with his mother and sister, all three watching the process.

Leila looked down at the baby in her arms, her anger towards her angelic mother was starting to surface all over again. She didn't take it out on Naomi. The baby had nothing to do with the anger Leila wanted to release. Tamera looked over, smiling at the baby, "If you don't want to hold her, you can always find one of the others."

"Another favorite..." Leila grumbled as she walked inside, finding Rose and giving her the baby, "She's yours now."

Before Leila could retreat to her room, Tamera had heard Leila's statement and pulled her daughter back outside, "Now I know I did not raise you to act like that, she is your sister too."

"How can you stand it here when no one else like us can?" Leila whispered sharply, "Demi is taking mom all to himself, me, Damien, and Gabriel aren't going to get any treatment from their kind, and you're now a single mother."

"I may be a single mother now, but I am not alone when it comes to raising and protecting you and the others," Tamera stated as she grabbed Leila's wrist, "Now you will act like you have some damn sense and remember that you will treat both your parents' with respect as well as your siblings."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:00 pm
Eli smiled then turned to Damien and Leila. "Come play with us." He said holding out his hand to them. His smile was true and happy. He wanted to get to know them more. "Gabriel wants to play tag with you both, please come play with us." Eli didn't want to leave out Leila and he wanted to also get to know Damien. He'd let his love for Tamera cloud his judgement with the boy. He now understood Demetrius' motives.

"How selfish can you be?" Rose asked holding her new sister in her arms. "If I recall correctly, you didn't want to train with us You chose not to join us in training. You preferred to sit and mope about being left out when mama had asked you first if you wanted to train. She was willing to let us train on our own and spend all her time with you! You are her are her Favourite! Not us! Stop being so stubborn and so Martyr like when it is on false grounds!" Tears were in her eyes as she spoke. "I wasn't raised by my mother, I was raised by Klaus, Mum only took interest when the Weeping Angels did." She turned her gaze to Damien. "You know she sent some to watch over you all right?" She asked. "She sent them to take care of any threat around you that would hinder your training. Don't you see? Our mother loves us all, but she loves you Leila the most." Naomi started to cry again and Rose bounced her a tiny bit to keep her calm. All the anger Rose was letting out from years of jealousy was starting to surface. She hated Leila. Hated that her mother wanted to shower her with favour and hated her that she rejected it every time. "Rose, enough you'll crush Naomi." Rein said calmly taking the infant from her arms. "I don't care! I can't believe I'm related to such a selfish, arrogant martyr complexed. . . HUMAN!!!" She spat and ran off taking flight shortly after. Rein looked after her with a sigh. "She does have a point about a lot of things though." Rein said walking inside to his father shaking his head. He wasn't going to go after Rose until she calmed down or he'd get hurt. He looked up and noticed his father and smiled sitting down next to him. "Can we train sometime?" He asked awkwardly. "I want to show you how much I've grown with my powers. And. . . I'm sorry for not understanding your customs and being a jerk. Mum isn't a demon so she didn't understand either. I guess what I'm trying to say is. Don't die until you are sure Damien is the one you want to kill you. . . I might surprise you just yet." He tried to make it come off as a joke. But at the same time it was just sad.

Naomi opened her eyes and looked around with a frown. Her infant mind couldn't comprehend that she'd moved from inside to outside then inside again all in the space of her nap it was too much for her baby mind and she started to whimper.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:25 pm
Leila felt nothing for her younger half-sister's outburst. Rose had always been sheltered and allowed to what she pleased, and besides..Leila knew she had spent more time with her human mother than Ellyone, by choice and by no other means until Tamera had left to protect Damien. It was then that Leila had decided to continue to keep her distance from Ellyone.

Tamera kept a firm hold on Leila, "Don't you go after her now. She is still your sister."

"I'm more human than I am anything and, frankly, I'd like it like that," Leila pulled away from Tamera's hold, jumped the fence, and began walking through the woods.

Tamera sighed, rubbing her temples until she heard Eli call to Damien to play with them. She turned, half aware that her former lover was calling to her son. Damien stared over at Eli before looking to his mother, "I don't want to."

Eli wasn't Damien's father, so she couldn't tell him he had to, but Gabriel might rub off on that notion. Tamera ushered Damien, "Just for a little bit, for Gabriel."

"I don't want to, Ma," Damien pulled away, "I don't want to play with the angel, I want to play with Gabriel."

"Then play with Gabriel," Tamera tried, finding the rebellion in most of her children to become overwhelming.

"I want to play with Gabriel and Father, not the angel!" Damien raised his voice as he ran over, picked up Gabriel, and ran inside.

Tamera was on the brink of tears. Why were all her children acting like this? Wasn't she a good mother to them? She had done so much on her own with these children and now they were acting like this? Tamera forced her tears back, Damien was inside so he was safe, but Leila was out in the woods. Wiping away any stray tears, Tamera left through the fence to go after Leila. She needed some help at least.

Demetrius was surprised to see his second son actually asking him for training. He patted Rein's head as he gave his own grin back to his son, "A demon's training is not like an angel's, my son, but it would please me more than anything to train you in the demonic arts. For your first assignment, you must learn to feel nothing. It doesn't have to be all the time, but just for a brief moment at first when you feel absolutely nothing."

The demon stood up as he held a ball of fire in his palm, the flames changing to different colors, "This is when you feel something, always changing and turning. But.." the flames turned to black, "When you feel nothing and wish to strike, you are your strongest."

The flames turned colorful once again, "And then the battle is over and you find yourself once again."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:48 pm
Eli frowned. He felt no anger toward Damien at all. Just sadness. It seemed as if the boy was just as selfish as Demetrius which couldn't be helped. He had watched the altercation with his two daughters and found Rose's outburst disturbing. Demetrius was right, the family was falling apart. The fact that Leila had said she was rejecting her angel half made his heart break. "I'm not an angel." Eli mumbled sitting on the grass. He shifted back to his female self and looked up with a gasp. "Naomi! Why isn't anyone watching you?" The child had not only developed enough to crawl but she was floating to her mother. Ellyone stood up and held her daughter close. "Maybe it should have been us who left?" Ellyone whispered going back to the cave with her daughter that she and Demetrius had slaughtered the humans. She was going to stay there with her little bundle of joy forever. She would raise her daughter to be a true killer. Then set her on the family that so readily wanted to destroy each other and smile at their deaths. She had chosen a new heir of The Angels. They would no longer protect Rose. "We don't need them." Ellyone said trying not to cry. Though she decided she needed Gabriel too. She needed her little son. The other's had rejected her long ago.

Rein smiled softly and tried. He took a deep breath and focused on being emotionless. It worked. . . until Klaus wondered in and mentioned absently. "Ellyone's run away." And after an absent smile at his father he left. Klaus had then picked up Gabriel from Damien who if resisted was smacked down easily without any effort. "You break everything you see little boy." Klaus rumbled. "I hope to god she kills you when you meet again." Then he went to the cave and stayed with his mother and two children. He'd only bring people when Ellyone asked. "Mother, aren't we being just like Demetrius?" Klaus asked with a frown.
"In a way." Ellyone replied. "But I don't plan on going back. If Gabriel wants to you can take him back. I just want to get to know him. And I want to get to know the person you have become." Klaus smiled and hugged the little family he'd taken.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:07 pm
"MA! KLAUS TOOK GABRIEL!" Damien went running out, causing Tamera to turn.

Her eyes were wide. She wanted Klaus to come home, but taking her youngest son? Tamera had Damien lead her where the cave was, she had never been to this location and ran in to find Gabriel in Ellyone's arms. Klaus, Naomi, and Ellyone sat in the cave, she seemed unwelcomed and as if she were intruding upon them. Jealousy ran through Tamera as she stared at the scene.

"I want our son back," Tamera spoke firmly, though she knew Ellyone no longer loved her, she at least had to respect her right as the mother and carrier of their son, "If you want to stay away from me, that's fine, but Gabriel is still mine like he is yours. I won't take him far, but I want him."

Damien glared hard at Klaus. Though his older brother had earlier shown some ease towards him, it was long gone. Tamera watched as Damien flew passed Tamera and snatched his younger brother from Ellyone, evading Klaus and hiding behind Tamera.

"You have no reason to hurt," Tamera spoke as she stood protectively in front of her son, "You made me protect Damien from you and the others, and it broke my heart when I had to leave in order to keep him safe. Now you have your family to care for you, and I will raise my children by myself if that means that they'll be safer and happier. I leave with a broken heart."

Tamera took Gabriel and rushed out of the cave, away from all the hurt that she's been given. She loved Ellyone, and she wished she could go back to her lover, but it was too late. Tamera grasped Gabriel tightly, holding onto Damien as she rushed away through the forest where she found Leila sitting on a fallen tree, "We're leaving."

Gabriel toyed with his mother's hair and then said, "No."

The human stopped, drying the tears from her eyes, "Gabriel?"

"No," he answered.

She knew what that meant and it broke her heart. Ellyone, Klaus, Rose, Rein, and Demetrius no longer considered her family or to be helped. Tamera couldn't go back to that. She couldn't just be the only one to help her own children when Ellyone now had Demetrius to help her.

"We can't go back," Leila stated firmly, "They don't accept us."

"Father's coming..." Damien shuffled his feet.

"For you," Leila pulled her younger brother close to her, "But he's not going to take you."

"I can't cheat Gabriel away from knowing who he is," Tamera choked through her tears, "No matter how much it breaks my heart, I can't cheat any of you like this. This is selfish of me and I can't say i'm a good mother if I take you away."

"You are if you do."

Demetrius appeared from the shadows as he leaned against a tree, "If you are unhappy, I will have a house placed next to mine in order for you and your children to stay."

Tamera didnt' want that. She wanted to leave and never come back, but that would be selfish. It was a useless fight, she had to give in. Tamera gave a slight nod, only to feel Gabriel taken from her arms, "Give him back!"

"He's Ellyone's son too," Demetrius glanced at her from over his shoulder, only to be confronted by both Leila and Damien, "Well what is this?"

"Give Gabriel back," Damien growled, "Don't make my mom cry anymore."

"You don't understand-" Demetrius began, only to be face-to-face with Leila.

"Give him back," Leila seethed.

Gabriel began to whimper, Tamera quickly interceded and took the calming toddler in her arms. Demetrius sighed, "The house will be finished within a few days. At least stay in the house."

"Tell that to Ellyone, too. She can't just hide away because she's unhappy. I'm unhappy and guess where i'm going," Tamera stated as she walked backed to the house, went to her old room and locked the door with Leila and Damien inside.

Demetrius sighed, he was getting tired of these fights. He went to the cave where Ellyone, Klaus, and Naomi were, "Care to come back, love?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:20 pm
"They all hate me." Ellyone cried holding her knees to her chest. Klaus held Naomi unwilling to protect Gabriel from Damien and risking the new heir. "I don't hate you mama." Klaus said. "Nor does Naomi. Or father,"
"I can't go back there. They hate me too much. I know Rose hates me and Leila hates me even though I tried to give Leila love she rejected it. She spat it in my face. She brought her pain on herself yet she still hates me. I can't go back when being there in that house hurts me too much."
"I don't hate you mama." Rein's voice sounded from the cave. "Rose is just angry for you at Leila for being selfish, we don't hate you. If the weak humans want to hate you they can but we don't. Please come back." Ellyone shook her head. She couldn't go back to the pain.
"Then I guess we'll just sit here with her until she's ready to come back. Won't we father?" Klaus said simply as he sat down next to his mother. Rein settled down on the other side and smiled up at his father. Both son's figured if their mother felt she didn't fail them she'd have to courage to come back.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:47 pm
"I am tired of all of us fighting all the damn time," Demetrius went over to Ellyone and made her stand, "This is what a family does, we fight and bicker, but we get over it! I know this is somewhat odd for me to say, but i've had a change of heart, all of us will get along and we will damn well like it! And both of you, those weak humans are your family and if Tamera is fighting her children to respect you, then I shall do the same until all of us agree on one thing!"

He carried Ellyone over his shoulder back to the house, "I'm tired of all of this damn fighting and we're fixing it here an now, damn it."

Once he reached the house, he yelled up the stairs, "Tamera! Get your breed down here and sit in the living room!"

"Like hell!" she screamed down.

"I will come up there and so help me Satan I shall rip your feet off to make you come down!" Demetrius snarled.

Tamera reluctantly picked up Gabriel as she came down stairs, then held her youngest son close when she saw Ellyone. Demetrius beckoned Rose and Rein in, causing Leila to stir next to her human mother.

"Now, I will start with this little meeting," Demetrius cleared his throat, "Obviously we have chosen sides. Ellyone feels she is hated in this house, Tamera?"

"I'm the one who's hated around here," Tamera grumbled as she crossed her arms, "I've done nothing but give to all the children and this is the thanks I get."

"And she's apparently selfish for saying that and i'm so selfish since I'm choosing to remain more human," Leila snapped angrily, "I'd hate to be as selfish and pampered like Princess Rose over there."

"No bickering," Demetrius growled at anyone who misspoke, "Leila, you once played with Rose, Rein, and Klaus as children. Klaus protected you from Damien's first tantrums, and Leila protected the three of you with her light from the first attacker. Ellyone, you once loved Tamera more than I until she chose to leave for Damien. Tamera, you were once jealous of the fact that you had to share Ellyone with me. Klaus, you used to protect Tamera from me when I so-much as looked at her. Tamera, you fought for Klaus to come back and you fought for him as a child."

Silence wafted towards the room, causing Demetrius to sigh, "All that I'm asking is that we find a way to make this work. All of us is some how related. And if we're not, we make up for it."

"I don't want to be a single mother," Tamera spoke, tears falling from her eyes, "I don't want my children to be cheated of knowing both their parents, even if both of you consider me a weak human. I am not weak, I've survived this heart break and i'll survive much more."

"Don't bother-" Leila rolled her eyes, only to be slapped by Tamera.

Leila's eyes widened, Tamera stood up, "And you, young lady! I don't care if you're choosing to be human, you are my first born daughter and you will show everyone here that I did not raise you to be disrespectful! Do I make myself clear!? You will apologize for what you've said and done! Now!"

Tamera sat back down, Leila had no idea what to do. She whispered an apology to Tamera before looking to Rose, Ellyone, Rein, and Klaus, "I'm sorry for what I said... I'm not selfish, I don't care what any of you say about that. I meant what I said, but i'm sorry that it had to come out like that. It won't happen again."

"Damien," Tamera looked over at her son.

Damien stood and bowed his head, "I'm sorry for taking Gabriel away when he was playing with you."

"My children are not weak, they're not mean, and they're not animals," Tamera spoke calmly, "I've raised these two to know that someone is always there to help them and they would always be there to help any of you. It's only been recently that things have changed because of the absences."

Tamera then caressed Gabriel, who was playing with his feet, "I want Gabriel to be happy here, I don't want him growing up here when there's always fighting."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games