Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 pm
Emma eyed the vampire not sure whether to show him disdain or indifference. "Well I guess one dance won't hurt. As long as the rest are with you." She smiled up at Liam. A servant offered her a wine glass but she waved it off standing up and walking to the vampire. Conrad smirked. He knew one toe out of line and Emma would hurt the vampire. "Keep her seat warm son." Conrad purred waving to Emma's empty seat. "Watch her strike fear into the court. This way they will be too scared to become her enemy." He chuckled a little then pulled Anya from her seat to his lap stroking a thigh and a hip pressing kisses on her shoulder. It seemed Liam wasn't the only one who wanted to give his female a good seeing too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:55 pm
The young man that held Emma at an appropriate distance to a waltz kept his eyes on Emma. The rumors were true about her personality and her looks, she was Hell in full form. His long blonde hair was tied back to a loose ponytail that rested on his back, his eye glasses at the tip of his noes as he kept a soft hold on her waist and her hand, "So you're the Emmaline everyone has been whispering about the last few months. I had heard you were available to be courted, I am proven wrong now of course."

He bent her low on one part of their dance, his warm breath tingling her neck, "Such a fiery glow within your veins, I am at a loss of words to describe the woman I see in my arms."

The crowd encircled the duo, watching them dance elegantly as he even allowed Emma to take the lead near the end of their dance. Finally, when the song finished, he pulled Emma closer to him, "I am Troy, Duke of Ethrogham and son of Saint Michael, one of the original vampires like your father."

Anya blushed at the attention Conrad was giving her while some actually stopped and stared at the two. She turned away from the on-lookers as her blush deepened on her cheeks, "C-conrad... They're staring at us.."

"You know, for a vampire from humble means you're kinda prude," Liam sat in Emma's throne, keeping his vision off the dance so he wouldn't become jealous.

"That's exactly why I am a prude," Anya narrowed her gaze on Liam, "People would expect me to be some type of harlot because my family were servants."

"It's good, i'm not saying it's bad I just think it's funny," Liam shrugged as he kept his gaze off of the dance, "You know, you act all classy and well-bred that people could mistake you for a Duchess or something."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:04 pm
Emma barked in laughter. "Troy? Then you must have found my last name amusing." She purred keeping her ice blue eyes on him and his hands. "I was available. But now I'm not. Had you been a few months earlier I'm sure you'd have made your case, however I'm not interested in any other being than my husband and it would be wise for you not to try anything." She took three steps back and curtsied. "Or you'll end up like Tuomous." Then she turned and headed out of the circle. The couples parted swiftly for her. "Liam my darling it's your turn." She called holding out a hand for him.

Conrad gave a growl. "They'd not dare think you that way after what I announced." He rumbled gently nipping her neck his body stirred beneath hers as he touched her. "And besides. I'm sure Emma scared them out of acting against us in any way." He added wanting to touch more than her arms and neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 pm
Anya cupped Conrad's cheeks before placing a long, heated kiss on his lips to show the females in the court that he was happily taken. She was just about to pull away to see if he'd dance with her, but a voice interrupted her actions, "Shall I address you as 'my lady' or 'my queen'?"

She turned to see the young man that had danced with Emma had approached the throne. Anya placed her hands on Conrad's shoulder as she eyed the man. He was dressed rather modernly compared to the others, but he scent of an original vampire. Perhaps he just wanted to keep up with the fashion of the time. Anya glanced back to Conrad, "Who is he?"

"I am Troy, Duke of Ethrogham and son of Saint Michael," Troy looked to Conrad, "My King, I believe you were good friends with my father at one point."

Troy then turned his attention back to Anya, "And if you are known as 'my queen', then I offer my humble blessings to your new role. Our people have been wishing for a gracious Queen."

Liam took Emma's hand and held her body against his as they danced. His lips roamed her shoulder and neck, a few passionate kisses in between their dance. It was as if everything was falling into place, but he was afraid of something happening. Emma was a wild one at heart, half breed or any type of breed. Losing her meant losing his own life, and he didn't want either of them to die just yet. Then again, that was more ironic seeing how he was in a room full of bats.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:41 pm
Conrad raised a brow. "Yes I was his friend for a while. . . though how he begot you baffles me as he showed no interest in women for as long as I knew him." Conrad replied still stroking his female. Though I must admit I thought a lot of things and they turned out to be wrong. He chuckled and kissed Anya's cheek. "Yes she will be queen. My queen. I will not share her."

Emma smiled holding herself close as she could get to Liam lapping up the white hot attention he was giving her neck and shoulder. She growled a few times mainly because of what she witnessed others in Henry's pack when they growled at each other. She hoped it would have the same alluring affect on him as it did others but he was Alpha. She didn't know if he'd respond the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:08 pm
"Then long live Queen Anya," Troy bowed low, "May I have a word with your bride, King Conrad?"

Anya glanced at Conrad to see that he was unwilling at first, but then subsided. She reluctantly got off his lap, kissing him softly before following Troy to a small, isolated spot away from the crowd. Anya kept a calm, and welcoming smile as she held her arms loosely in front of her, "Is there something you'd like to discuss?"

"May I speak freely, my Queen?" he asked, his emerald eyes gazing into her own.

"You may," Anya gazed back, she wasn't afraid of a staring contest if he was looking for one.

"Aren't you a little above your reach?" he asked, his words whispered and sharp.

Anya's spine froze, she knew she recognized this man from somewhere. Troy, the son of a saint, she knew him back when she was a human. He had been just a local royal in her village when she had seen him. Her family was in servitude to his. Anya's eyes widened at her realization who this man was, "You're...You're the boy who lived in the castle in my village."

"Seeing you as Queen does nothing but make my blood boil with everything i've done to be a vampire and yet you're the one who gets bit and the one they make Queen," Troy murmured as he took a step away from her, "There's nothing I can do about it, and I will serve you. I just wanted to let you know what my thoughts are."

She took a long breath before looking away from Troy, "What happened to my family after I disappeared?"

"They continued working until their dying day," Troy answered with a shrug, "You were their only child, they had no other reason to live and just kept living."

When the dance finished Liam gave Emma a fiery kiss that even he wanted to excuse them so he could have a romp with Emma, but knew it wasn't the time or the place for it. Instead, he led Emma back to her throne and kissed the top of her head, "I'm sure they know by now who we're mated to at this point. So, Conrad, how long does this party go on to? It'll be about sunrise in an hour unless everyone here is staying a few nights."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:22 pm
Emma's hearing was acute and honed. She'd heard everything. And at that moment she wanted to tare out Troy's throat and give it to Anya as a wedding gift. Conrad's voice interrupted her thoughts. "They leave tomorrow night. Now that Emma's be presented to the court they don't have to see her again until she's crowned. You two can go off and copulate if you want." He waved his hand searching the dance floor with his eyes for his bride. Little did Emma know. They'd leave once the marriage was sealed.

Conrad didn't want to let Anya go but he wasn't controlling so he let her go. It wasn't until he noticed Emma's ear twitch and her eyes narrow over Liam's shoulder that he even suspected something was up with Anya. He'd coax it out of her before they went to bed. Then if it was something sad he'd comfort her until the morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:34 pm
Anya walked back to Conrad's side, and instead of sitting on his lap, she sat on her own throne as she watched Troy mingle with the crowd. Every part of her was at a loss, she was glad for what she was given and wouldn't ask for anything else. Now, she wanted Troy to not be with the others in the court. With Conrad's statement, the others would treat her like an original. But that didn't stop the gossip that spreads like wildfire. Anya turned to Conrad and held his hand, "My love, I'm a bit tired from the evening's events, I'll be in your bedroom when you get tired too."

She kissed him gently before walking through the parted crowd until she was in the safety of Conrad's room. Taking off her dress, she climbed into his bed and laid in waiting for him to join her.

"Sounds good to me," Liam held onto Emma's hand as he pulled her up from the chair, "The Alpha was away from his mate for too long and is in need to be with his mate anyways."

Liam held a proud smirk on his face as he marched through the crowd with Emma. He had forgotten the custom where she was supposed to stand in front of him, but oh well. These vampires needed to lighten up on their old ways and old rules and such.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:39 pm
Emma made a noise as she was pulled from her chair and dragged down through the crowd. She grinned and let his hand go instead jumping on his back and nipped his ear. "I think you've been away too long as well my love." She whispered in it slipping a few fingers under the collar of his shirt.

Conrad sighed and followed after them. "Curfew is in ten minutes please make your away to your assigned rooms." He bellowed then stalked a little tense to his rooms closing and locking his door shedding off his annoyingly restrictive suit down to his briefs and into the bed pulling Anya close hoping she wasn't asleep yet. He missed her terribly but wouldn't push if she wasn't in the mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:43 pm
Anya held Conrad tightly against her before kissing along his neck until she reached his mouth. She felt his strong arms wrap around her body, wanting him more and more to herself now that they were finally alone. After everything that had happened, she felt only more love for him than ever. Anya kissed him deeper before pulling herself on top of him, revealing to him her full nudity, "I want you, Conrad, I want everything about you and your offspring."

Liam didn't waste a second as soon as they got Emma back to her room. He thrusted off his clothe before tearing off hers in such a terrible fashion. The lycan threw Emma onto her bed before pouncing on top of her. His hands tightly held her arms down as his mouth crushed against her own. For the days he was gone, he desired his mate in a way he had never desired another woman before and now he could have all his desires answered by Emma.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:03 pm
Emma yelped trying to make sure he didn't ruin her corset or skirt as he tore off their clothes. "Hey slow down there wolf, this isn't a race you have all week to have me." She teased her wig had gone flying somewhere and her soft brown hair flew around her like a halo. She let him pin her arms and kissed him back. She knew just how much he missed her and she figured with the mass murder on the news he would know how crazy she'd gotten without him for snuggles.

Conrad was certainly stunned by Anya's display but made quick work of his boxers and took a firm grip of his female's rump. "Oh do you now?" He teased leaning up and kissing her neck. He rolled them over and kissed her neck more righting himself above her. "Then you shall have me and we shall start making offspring." He gave a throaty chuckle and kissed her neck some more caressing her body. Tomorrow he would get that remedy from Adele so Anya could have his babies.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:33 pm
"I can't wait," Liam's normal features became sharper, "I have a beast within me too, and that beast needs his mate."

Liam, though rough, he reminded himself of Emma's last experience with werewolves. His touches were tender on her body as he was still rough in some areas. He the sheets off the bed before closing any space between him an Emma.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anya was completely exhausted when she and Conrad were finished. She collapsed on top of him, sweat beading off all over her body before she moved to his side. Her head rested on his shoulder as she felt his strong arms wrap around her. Anya, before she even had the energy to say 'I love you' to Conrad, was fast asleep.

Liam grunted just before his release within Emma and finished her off. He rolled over to where he was on his back holding his mate on top of him. It felt like he hadn't been with her years when it's barely been less than a week. Liam breathed deeply before catching his breath, "Good night, my sweet love."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:38 pm
Emma at first had frozen up. He'd had her pinned and was doing exactly what Henry had. But then, Liam surprised her by letting her go and being slow and gentle with her. Though she loved the sound of his rough voice whispering naughty things, he didn't this time. She got the feeling he was being gentle so he didn't scare her away. And her love for him deepened. "I love you so much." She whispered to him at the end leaning over and kissing him deeply.

Conrad had roared his release taking pleasure in the fact she let him wear her like a hat and bring her to exhaustion from her own release. Though the court would expect them to be married by now. He knew it wasn't so. He held her close to him for a long while before getting up resisting the call for sleep and left her a note and put a layer of rose petals on the blankets and her skin.

My soon to be bride,

I hope you will join me in the ballroom after you wake. I have set out something for you to wear which I hope you'll like. Please wear it. I will see you there at 8:30pm sharp. I love you

Conrad.

Conrad set the note on his pillow set out the dress veil and shoes Jess had hand made herself and a lovely preserved bouquet of red and pink roses. Then he left for a different room and succumbed to sleep after setting his alarm for 8pm.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:44 pm
Sunrise had come too soon. Anya slowly woke as she scented roses around her. Was it a dream? She sat up carefully, stretching her spine before noticing she was covered in rose petals. Then, she saw Conrad's note. A small blush tinted her cheeks as she smiled at his gesture of love. Anya left the comfort of the bed to put on the dress that Conrad had placed out for her, the veil, and then the shoes. She touched up her make-up slightly before brushing her hair and head to the ballroom.

Liam woke up gruffly with a state. He had dreamt that Oscar had returned and that Emma had left him for the vampire. The lycan quickly glanced to his side to see Emma sleeping peacefully besides him. A sigh of relief escaped his lips before he got up, trying not to wake his mate as he went to the shower to clean himself up. It had been awhile since he had been to the gym and needed to get some of his other stress out of his body.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 pm
Conrad woke at eight had a shower brushed his teeth after downing a few bottles of blood and got dressed in his suit. "Troy go get my daughter," Conrad commanded the vampire who was just randomly wondering the halls. "I don't want her to miss anything of tonight." Then he made his way to the ballroom like a giddy child.

The minute Liam had left the room, Emma started having a nightmare. She moaned in her sleep and kicked out as if she were fighting to get away from something. "No~" She moaned tears trickling at the edge of her eyes. "No get away!" She growled. "Oscar he'll kill you no!" She shook a little still tossing and turning. "Liam no don't go"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games