Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:07 am
User Image

Ari raised her eyebrows as Elliot explained he was finishing up some homework. They were in pretty much all the same classes and none of them had homework due. "Let me guess you wrote a short story for our History assignment that's not due until next week. Way to make the rest of us look like slackers, Elliot!" The red head grinned as she teased her best friend knowing that it was quite possible that the made scenario that she just said could be pretty close to true.

Her teasing left her mind as Elliot described his summer. He's gone engagement ring shopping! Ari could feel her gaze glaze over in a stupor as she went into that spot in her brain where she fantasized about getting proposed to and getting married. It was every girls dream to have a wedding after all. With a slight shake of her head she started to focus again. "Elliot that sounds so cool! Engagement rings are so important! They're literally the start of their promise to spend the rest of their lives together..." She trailed off as she slipped into a stupor again. "He must really trust you to take you with. That's a true honor."

The visions of wedding dresses and decorations were taken from her mind as Elliot switched the subject to her own summer escapade. Arianna was surprised that Elliot knew Jojo and that he had heard about their trip to Germany. "Oh that was great. It was my first time in Germany. Emily invited me. It was great getting to know Dylan, Emily, and Jojo better... although I don't think she likes me all that much. And of course Benjamin was there too." Ari felt her cheeks grow warm at even the mention of his name. It wasn't like they were dating but she finally understood that she liked him. Anytime she mentioned his name or talked about him it was obvious she just didn't know what to do about it. Ari cleared her throat before continuing again, "We went sightseeing. It was amazing."

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:25 am
User Image

Addie wrinkled her nose back at her red headed friend. "Rub it in will ya." There were times when Addie would give anything to be an only child but who would she pick on if she hadn't grown up with her sisters? Addie laughed as Ivy explained her reasoning for being here. It was true this did seem like the kind of thing she'd be good at. She also agreed wondering why Joel wasn't here. "Maybe he'll show up later?" She said hopefully wondering if the boy would make an appearance but who would he partner with? He'd probably end up with one of the others in their year... nope hopefully he doesn't show up. "The leader did say that she'd be picking our partners you know..." She said trailing off wondering if they'd be split up.

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:19 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

As she filled out the form to join the Dueling Club, Selina saw other students arrive in the courtyard. Tanya seemed welcoming, and Leo seemed pleased to see her, but Eugene didn't say anything to her, nor did she necessarily expect or require a response. He was three years ahead of her, a large enough gulf for him not to need to really acknowledge her presence.

While a few were in her year, the majority were more senior than she, as she expected. She saw Ivy, whom had taken an instant dislike to her before they were even Sorted. Selina wasn't sure what sparked it, likely some perceived slight, and wasn't sure if she should make amends or not, or even how. It was difficult to apologize when one wasn't even sure of why they needed to be sorry in the first place. One of the things she'd had difficulties with in social settings, was that many folk thought with their hearts first, and thus everything was seen through the lens of emotion.

Another non-surprise was Devonte's arrival, and his attempt to slight her. 'Really? Identifying me simply by my House, as though it were the whole of me. Whatever.' Selina suspected he was there to have fun, though perhaps not in the fashion others might. Then again, she gained the impression he seemed the sort whom viewed the suffering of others as entertainment.

She passed the form back to Tanya, after she'd laid down the ground rules for the club, and so reinforcing her own thoughts on her issues, and drifted toward the periphery of the social gathering. Selina saw little reason to interject herself into the groups which had coalesced; she was the outsider here, and they would accept her, or not, on their terms, not hers. It made more sense to her to stay quiet and learn.

OOC: Open to Interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:48 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte grabbed a form and took a seat on the floor near the wall, deciding he may as well get comfortable while waiting to kick some a**. He really had no preference on who he'd be sorted with, just as long as he'd be able to send them crying back to their mothers. And he honestly didn't care if the leader of the club was against that; it wasn't like she'd know. He was a good faker, after all. He watched as more students joined them, smirking slightly when Ivy came in. She disliked him, definitely, and that showed on her face. His job was complete. He stood up, passing in the form and walking back to the corner where he was located before.

OOC:

Quote:

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:59 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXHead GirlXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Tanya grinned seeing two more of her friends making it over, being all adorable and couple-y much to her extreme satisfaction, and then Dave had to ruin it by opening his mouth like always. Then again he commented on the ring like she wanted to so she supposed she could be grateful for him having, or rather not having, the tact to bring it up like she wanted. But then he had to once again ruin things by asking about her and Echo which caused her, without pause, to go around Elsie and smack the blonde boy aside the head without any remorse. "Like Elsie said, that's none of your business. And that can also answer your question about me and Echo." she answered dryly while really hoping her boyfriend didn't have anything planned. She loved him, she could admit it, did admit it, would happily sing it from the tallest tower, but she was so not ready for marriage. Coupled with her, apparently, unbiased fear that marrying early only lead to tragedy, she was with where there relationship was thanks very much. More sex would be nice though. Any sex would be spectacular.

Just then Theo came running up to the group giving an exuse as to why he was late and looking a tad soaked and smelling oddly clean. She had her own personal opinions about Gibbs but she had made a promise to Ronna to look after him. How she could look after a grown arse man (slight emphasis on the "arse") was beyond her but hey, promises were promises. "It's fine Theo, we were just about to get started so really you came at just the right time." she told him brightly. She really wanted to say something about the blood on his leg but he excused himself to take care of it so hopefully it wasn't that big a deal. If it was she was going to make him go to the Hospital Wing, impromptu healer or no. A few more students came and turned in their forms along with those already there and it seemed like she had gotten a pretty good turnout for just their first meeting. Awesomesauce! She looked through the forms for a bit, primarily looking at ages and years, as she formulated the dueling lists writing it down so she wouldn't screw up anyone's name. When everything was written out she put her two pinkies in her mouth to give a short but sharp whistle to gather everyone's attention.

"Alright! I know this is a bit late but thank you everyone for coming to Dueling Club and let's get ready to have some fun! When I call your name, find your partner, find a space and only start once I've given the signal. And the groups are: Ivy Bishop and Selina Grey, Adaline Davenport and Devonte Bannister, Jesse Calvert and Arianna Davenport, Eugene Windsor and Elliot Holt, Persephone Tempest and Axel Roach, Leo Mitchell and Elsie Vass, and Dave Shoichet and Theo Gibbs. I'll be sitting out and watching everyone but don't hesitate to call me out if you need anything. Everyone ready?! BEGIN!" Tanya shot out some multicolored sparks from her wand for the official start to Dueling Club. She could only hope she everything went off without a hitch. Merlin, how did Ronna make this look so damn easy all these years?!

Ezzy ze Ninja

King Beardly

amo10690

Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galakxylph

murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

Red Hot Missy

RedEagleEye007

The Forgotten Weasley

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

DuelingWhere: Courtyard~Dueling ClubWith: A buttload of peopleThinking: Let's hope this goes ok OOC~

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at Dueling Club with Ari
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I did miss this somewhat. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott didn't have a chance to reply to Arianna; before he could say anything, Tanya spoke up, giving them instructions and dividing them into groups. It took him a moment to recall who Eugene was, a boy in his house, a year ahead. He spotted the other Ravenclaw, and offered Arianna a small wave and a smile. "Uh, I wouldn't worry about Jojo?" he said awkwardly. "I think she just felt like an outsider. She's... not very social." Elliott didn't know why he felt the need to defend the other girl, other than that she was pretty close to Jesse. But, he had a hard time picturing the timid Hufflepuff having an active dislike for anyone, especially someone like Arianna. After all, the Gryffindor girl was nice, and friendly. Unless they fundamentally disagreed on something, he couldn't imagine them not getting along. "Anyway, see you later," he added with a smile before walking off.

spaceThe Ravenclaw approached Eugene with a small nod. "Hi. Guess we're partnered up?" he said, taking out his wand. As was custom, he took the appropriate stance, bowed, and then took his fighting stance. Reasoning that the other boy was older, and therefore more knowledgeable, he thought it unwise to let Eugene get the drop on him. So, he allowed the older boy the courtesy of taking his stance, and not a second longer. Elliott raised his wand, and called, "Expelliarmus!" The best way to go into a fight was to fight smart; getting your opponent off-balance early on was advantageous. Even if he blocked the spell, it would waste precious seconds, and Elliott could calculate his next move based on how Eugene attempted to respond.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

amo10690

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:47 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Reserved Keeper Single

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
                                                      Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
                                                      Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
                                                      And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

--- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ ---

Jean almost jumped in shock when Tanya made a sharp whistle, and apparently was told that his partner was named Elliot Holt, who was from his house. It only took him a moment to know who that guy was because the only he knew about Elliot was that he was his housemate. So sad. As he pulled out his Rowan-made wand, he looked at Leo with a smile saying, "S'nice meeting you, Leo. If you see Cathy, tell her I say hi, yeah?" He waved at her and happened to walk past on someone who was in his year, it was Axel. He stared at his shades, then he stared at his shirt with the Gryffindor's name (coincidentially) written on it. He could not help but snort and said, "Sorry, it's just--- Why are you wearing shades? Try to be cool and shady? Anyway, nice seeing you here. Bye"

He waved at him before meeting up with Elliot, who looked quite mature for him, which was weird. "Yeah, I'm pretty much new here. S'nice meeting you, Elliot, good luck!" He smiled at him, but that did not mean that he was going to underestimate him.

As a custom, he also took a appropriate stance and bowed lightly. But as he made his fighting stance Elliot immediately cast a spell on him two second later. Nothing hurt, but he looked at his left hand to see that his wand was gone. "What the..." He spotted and noticed that his wand was quite far from him, looks like the guy was determined not to be beaten by him being one year ahead of him. "Well, that's a nice strategy" He said. Okay, looks like he had to use his knowledge about wandless magic, good thing he took that class seriously. He focused on where his wand was located and called, "Accio, wand!" The wand shook and zipped to his direction, and he reached his left hand to catch it. He now focused his jade eyes on Elliot, looks like he could use some defense right now. "Rictumsempra!" He cast a tickling charm on the fourth year, hopefully Elliot would make a defense from that.

[OOC : By the way, Mia. Does it have to be one spell at a time? I mean, one spell per post?]

--- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me ---

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
                                                      Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
                                                      Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
                                                      But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

User Image

Thinking : "Whoa take it down a notch!"
        With : Elliot, Leonette
        Attire : Ready for Dueling

Cara Miakitty
murruelecreuset
Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:50 pm
She takes the long way home.
Meets me in a field of stone.
She says "I don't know how I'm supposed to feel,
My body's cold and my guts are twisted steel."
And I feel like I'm some kind of Frankenstein-
Waiting for a shock to bring me back to life...
But I don't want to spend my time,
Waiting for lightning to strike.

User Image
D A V I D
" D A V E "
S H O I C H E T

GryffindorMugglebornSeventh Year

Dave pulled a rather mature face and shrugged- he'd known League's surname was different for a while now, but to be honest he didn't respect the other boy enough to acknowledge that. Granted, he'd improved over the years- and so had Dave. They were probably both far less obnoxious than they had been as first years, but Dave knew he was never going to be fond of the Ravenclaw. Other than his looks being alright, anyways. He wasn't blind.

Leo had brushed it off, and while he could probably admire her ability to remain unruffled, he doubted he was the only one questioning the wisdom of getting hitched straight after graduation. Maybe it was a wizarding thing, getting married young, but his parents had been married young enough and look how that had turned out. 'Course, they'd been rowing for ages, as far back as he could remember, before his dad had decided to take off, but he suspected he'd been shielded from some of the reality of it. He'd thought everyone's parents fought like that.

Well, it was their funeral. Wedding. Tanya similarly didn't let him rile her up; Elsie looked relieved a fight had not broken out. Speaking of a fight breaking out, Dave tensed as Gibbs came running up. He didn't like most of his house, never mind Theo, who'd been on his s**t list for years, just like League. He hadn't exactly proved himself a 'team player' in Dueling Club before. Even Ronna, who'd supposedly been like his big sister or something, had gotten fed up with him before, and in front of the whole club, too. He tried not to roll his eyes by tugging on Elsie's hand, she caught the look in his eyes and promptly distracted him from saying something likely to start a brawl by enthusiastically kissing him.

Hey. It was for the greater good. They broke away fairly quickly- Dave didn't care what the ******** the rest of them thought, but he knew Elsie didn't like to 'make a scene' out of things- she worried too much about keeping the peace, in his opinion. When the pairing were announced, Elsie beamed, gave Leo yet another apologetic look and walked off a short distance, getting into the proper position, leaving Dave with a devastated look on his face, not at her absence, but at the prospect of him dueling Gibbs. He had a temper. Gibbs had a temper. This was probably not going to end well. Did Tanya want this to end in blood and chaos? Gibbs had already gotten the blood part down!

Unless he didn't want to duel, though, he would have to grin and bear it, and he needed as much practice as possible, with what he wanted to go into after school. He didn't care about standard procedure, he wasn't bowing at anyone, and waited for the other Gryffindor to join him, impatient to get started. Maybe it would be quick. As soon as it began, he didn't waste time wondering who was going to make the first move. "Confundo," he cast calmly.

Elsie, meanwhile, called to Leo, "Ready?" and chose to start off with "Mittere en Terram!" maybe showing off just a little.

OOC:
RedEagleEye007

murruelecrueset

So underneath the concrete sky-
She puts her hand in mine.
She says "Life's a game we're meant to lose.
But stick by me and I will stick by you.
'Cause I'm like a princess in a castle high-
Waiting for a kiss to bring me back to life...
But I don't want to spend my time,
Waiting for just another guy."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:19 pm

User Image

User Image

Devonte smirked as the leader called out names to be teamed up, hearing that he'd be paired up with that Adaline girl. He walked up to her, the smug smirk still on his lips as he shrugged his shoulders. "Looks like we're partners. I, for one, am very excited," he said sarcastically. He took his wand out, making sure that they were at least spread out from everyone else. He took a fighting stance--honestly, he just saw someone else doing the same thing with some measure of success--and quickly flicked his wand at her. "Expelliarmus!"

OOC:

amo10690

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Axel hung about with his hands shoved deep in his pockets, the clock tower provided a bit of shade as they stood out in the grounds. It didn't take long for Tanya, whom he now realized was the leader of the club, had issued out a few precautions before going ahead and partnering people up. Chocolate eyes blinked at the name he heard attached to his own, Persephone, who the bloody hell is that? He fully expected some Slytherin to come strolling up, but had eventually found a blonde and petite Hufflepuff rooted to her spot. Before he could venture over, he noticed Jean snort, and Axel couldn't help but tilt his head to one side. ”Might be cold, but the sun's still shining, mate, and sides, I look good in shades. Anyway, time to duel, yeah? See you 'round in classes, Jean.” He greeted and dismissed his fellow fifth year in the span of thirty seconds, but it'd probably be rude to keep chatting and just leave their partners loitering around, waiting. On that train of thought, he moved over to the girl whom he recognized to be attached to the name Tempest, but not so much the Persephone part. But she was a year younger and in a different house, he can't be expected to know everyone, can he?

”You're uh... Persephone... right?” Sheepishly, he approached her, sliding his sunglasses down his ears and clipping it around the collar of his shirt. ”I'm Axel, nice to meet ya... looks like we're dueling partners...” Stating the obvious, is that really all he can think to say? ”So we should, uh... find a spot, huh? You can start, if you want.” That was the polite thing to do right? Or was that too presumptive? ”Or I can start, I don't care, whatever you want.” He shrugged, reaching for the wand tucked away in his back pocket he gestured toward an open space in the courtyard to start practicing.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fifth Year ←══╬≎
Dueling Club
Dressed in: Fresh Tee, Blue Jeans
15 yrs Ψ 5'7" Ψ 151lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Jade Galaksylph
Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image

Addie sighed as Tanya separated the girls. She send her teammate and the girl in charge a look that if she noticed it said "Are you serious?!" With a sigh she left Ivy's side and stood to face her opponent. She wrinkled her nose up at the boy as he shot her his smug smile. "Why are you even here? " The brunette asked mildly curious to the boys appearance as a lone Slytherin in a room full of mainly Gryffindors. It also didn't take a genius to figure out that the boy didn't like socializing.

The young Gryffindor watched as her opponent mimicked the dueling stance. The girl grinned in amusement knowing full well she had the upper hand. Her sister who one for practicing at home and Addie had made a great partner. The brunette took her stance keeping light on her toes as her sister taught her. It was similar sensation to dribbling in football. She wasn't surprised when he cast first already having her balance on her toes saved her seconds as she sidestepped the spell. She aimed her wand straight at the Slytherin's chest before shouting, "Flipendo!"

King Beardly

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image

Arianna focused her attention on Tanya as she separated everyone into pairs. Soon enough everyone was off finding their partners and Elliot was waving off her concern about Jojo. It made the Gryffindor feel better knowing that maybe the girl didn't actively dislike her but she still felt bad about the whole situation. Should she have included her in more? Too late now she thought to herself as she found her way over to Jesse.

"Hey partner!" She shot the Slytherin boy a massive grin as she walked over to him. It had been awhile since the two of them had seen each other. They really hadn't talked a whole lot since the ball which was a couple of years ago. Hopefully the boy didn't hate her now for not paying attention to him. "How are you? What made you join Dueling?" She silently applauded Tanya's choice of partnering off people. Ari had been in the club for a few years now and had not only taught her sister the basics but she's helped Nina and a few others as well. Now she could help another friend out.

Red Hot Missy

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:42 pm

User Image

User Image

Devonte shrugged his shoulders as she asked about his presence in the club. He'd say he wanted to expand his horizons, but that would mostly be a lie. "Well, that really isn't any of your business, is it?" He really didn't want her to pull off a Lola where she tried to 'understand' him, but she didn't seem the type. All those Gryffindors had a sickly type of arrogance.

As they got to dueling, he grimaced as she dodged his spell, and due to the clumsy way he had cast the spell, leaving his chest wide open, the knockback jinx hit him full-on, sending him straight back onto the floor, right on his a**. He sat himself up slowly, rubbing his back and glancing up to the girl he was dueling. "Lucky shot.." He grabbed his wand again, acting as if he was about to get up before suddenly casting another spell, hoping to catch her off guard. 'Rictusempra!'

OOC:

amo10690

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at Dueling Club with Ari
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I did miss this somewhat. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott couldn't help but feel the smallest spark of pride when he successfully disarmed the older boy; not that he'd doubted his own abilities, but, he hadn't expected to start off so well. But, he paid for his moment of arrogance; the Ravenclaw didn't get a shield spell up fast enough to prevent the tickling charm from hitting true, and found himself fighting to stay upright as a result. Dammit, he hated being tickled! It was torture, except worse because you were forced by biology to laugh and smile the whole bloody time! It took him two tries to successfully end the charm because he couldn't seem to properly form the words, he was too busy laughing.

spaceOnce the spell had finally been stopped, he narrowed his eyes, calculating. Obviously Jean was treating this as the height of a friendly duel, otherwise he'd have used something a lot more serious than a simple tickling charm. It'd be rude for Elliott to up the ante too horribly much. But, he did need to fire back. Smiling, Elliott gesturing with his wand, calling, "Vox Demitis!" If the babbling curse was successful, Jean would have to expend extra energy to end the spell non-verbally, considering he'd be pretty much incapable of speaking properly. Of course, that was assuming it was successful.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games