Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:27 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Kiyoraka Ashi
Link to Teepee: Here

What do you use your strength for?:
Giggling like a crazed psychopath. "I use it to hunt and torture my victims. What use would I do with it." She points out as she giggles a bit more at the silly question.

Can you tell me about a time your strength proved important to you?:
"Oh yes when I targeted a victim bigger then me. It was a fight like no other. I was in my feral form and I needed my strength to hold onto the back of a strong stallion. The stallion almost got it good too but an annoying Angeni stepped in." She clicked her tongue at the thought when the Angeni stepped in.

When do you think a Soquili is at their strongest?:
Thinking about that as she sighs. The answer was puzzling on this one. "I would have to say that I have seen Soquili get stronger when protecting another that is close to them. And that just makes hunting them down all that much more funner."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:24 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Nostalion

What do you use your strength for?: Nostalion thought for a moment. “To guide and protect the weak”

Can you tell me about a time your strength proved important to you?: He wore a somber face. “ There was a time when a great tree fell, that homed a family of birds; I lifted the branches to save a nest but one egg never made it.”

When do you think a Soquili is at their strongest?: “When they have to help family and friends in a time of need.”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:16 am
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Fubuki
Link to Teepee: xXx

What do you use your strength for?: Fubuki looked up to the sky a bit, thinking how best to answer the interesting question, "I think that my strength is best used to battle the storms in the area I live." Her face contorted a bit, "But my inner strength is best used to help others. Not only to go ahead and help others through the mountain, but also with helping others to make it through their own turmoil and problems"

Can you tell me about a time your strength proved important to you?: Fubuki stared straight ahead, trying to remember a specific point in time, but struggled for anything specific. "That is a difficult thing to answer. My goal is not to get too attached to things, so when I help individuals who aren't my sisters or my cousin, I often don't remember exactly how things go. Though I do help my sisters and cousins come to terms when they don't see eye to eye." She smiled a bit remembering the times that they squabbled over silly things. Oh all the times...

When do you think a Soquili is at their strongest?: Fubuki took this question and mulled about it a bit before answering. "I think that any Soquili is at their strongest when they are most needed. When their strength is the only thing that matters to help them through everything." She nodded to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:11 pm
Owner's Name: evil pirate duck
Participating Soquili: Talfryn
Link to Teepee: [HERE]

What do you use your strength for?: "Strength?" The stallion hummed in thought, his wings resettling themselves at his back. "I can't quite say I've given that much thought. We all have the potential to be strong, of course, but.." He laughed. "Currently, I'm not quite strong, so I really couldn't say what I use it for. I suppose..." For a moment, his eyes got distant, and he looked to the sky, following the clouds as they passed. "I would like to be able to go on longer flights, to beautiful places. Those places would, perhaps, be quite dangerous, and I would need to defend myself, or a friend. Strength should be used in defense of oneself, or ones companions. Yes, that is what I would use my strength for."

Can you tell me about a time your strength proved important to you?: The chocolate Soquili blew air between his lips, his brow furrowing in thought as he considered the question. "There was a time when I nearly got blown off a cliff and had to... not... do that. Does that count?"

When do you think a Soquili is at their strongest?: Talfryn pursed his lips, cocking one of his back hooves to rest on the tip. "When they can fight off a bear! Or... mm. When they can fly for a long time, and not tire so easily."

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:59 pm
Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Stormcaller Totemwing
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

What do you use your strength for?: The walker lifted her head from the dry hay that made her bed where she was being held captive by a flock of hippogryphs (and other species) in a cave, heavy wooden bars covered in sharp flint and obsidian on the inside with large spikes aiming inwards and lined with similar blades keeping her from being able to lash at the bindings with her claws.

She gave a sharp, crackling hiss, lips curling back as wooden looking eyes somehow still gained fire, her feathers bristling as she stood up to face her tormentor on the other side of the cage who had asked her such a stupid question, "To fight. To KILL!" She lunged at the gate, getting cut up and unable to reach the bindings, unable to reach the Northtalon's arena master, who simply grinned at her answer.

It had been months since she had last flown over the desert, nested on the tops of mountains. She had just given birth, children sired by a stallion who had fought with her until her blood boiled with something other than rage. She had taken her baskets and cast them away, and went to hunt to regain her strength.

She had not known that these harpies, hungry for a symbol of their might, had been staking her out, learning her habits, keeping watch.

They came with nets and weighted rocks, smokey fires, nooses, armor and claws. They were so much smaller, yet their numbers made them stronger, faster, stealthier...

And Stormtotems strength had failed her, watching as the leader of the party stole feathers from her and tucked them behind her barbed mask.

Her captor was speaking again, but words could not be heard, only the pounding of blood racing through veins, shrieks and low booming growls from her own throat filled her ears. Her mind screamed in long streams, I WILL WASTE YOUR LIFE, DRAGON. YOUR DEATH WILL JUST BE THE BEGINNING. BLOOD ON MY CLAWS, FLESH NOT EVEN WORTHY FOR EATING I WILL BE YOUR DEATH

But to those cowering, about to be sent into the arena to face her, all they heard were sounds more akin to a raging storm. The scent of their fear finally sank in and another sort of feeling swept through her.

Anticipation.

Her shrieks moved to a low, rumbling growl, a roll of thunder in the distance that seemed to almost purr as the sound of the captured stallions became more clear, more fearful. Despite her wrath, and her hatred of her situation, she was stronger, and she reveled in the arena. If it wasn't for the fact that there were other females (or really, anyone) in her new territory, and that she couldn't freely hunt and murder all those blasted hippogryphs, she did enjoy being able to do what was the best display of strength, showing her might with a shower of blood and feasting on the lost that tried to subdue her.

Might is right.... And she was about to be so very, very right.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:40 am
Owner's Name: Belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Rosalyn
Link to Teepee: x

What do you use your strength for?: "There are a variety of strengths, whether it be physical, mental or spiritual. The one that I find has been tested the most is my mental strength. Many Soquili will wander into my home seeking guidance or care and I make it my job to help them, no matter who they were or where they are coming from."

Can you tell me about a time your strength proved important to you?: "I always value my strength of mind, when it can help others especially, but I will not speak of the woes of another to your ears. Confidentiality agreement, you see."

When do you think a Soquili is at their strongest?: "When they are strong enough to help others, without also getting hurt in the process."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:42 pm
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Nayeli
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What do you use your strength for?: Nayeli shyly looked at the other. She knew what she believed to be strength was not what others always believed. Nayeli believed that it was not only physical strength that could be called strength but also mental and emotional abilities could be considered strong as well. So while she was unsure of what the other might think of her answer, she drew on that newfound emotional strength to answer. “For everything. From walking to talking, to thinking and feeling.”

Can you tell me about a time your strength proved important to you?: ”When I finally realized what was going on and left it.” That was as specific as she was going to get with this stranger about her time with Tritone.

When do you think a Soquili is at their strongest?: Proudly, Nayeli simply said, “when they make their own choices.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:24 pm
Owner's Name: Devil NightShade
Participating Soquili: Bear 'The Unmerciful Black'
Link to Teepee:

What do you use your strength for?:

His head snapped up from what was left of his meal and stared at the creature foolish enough to come and 'interview' him. A large pile of bones lay scattered about his paws a massive femur had been held in his paws, with bite and chew marks marking it. A deep growl echoed from his throat, it sounded like the attempt to say 'to kill!' His blue eyes burned with cold fire and he stepped forward blood stained lips curling to reveal cruel sharp teeth.

As the walker stepped slowly forward, a collection of various horns were tied to his muscular body by an unknown hand.The pearly horn that once might have belonged to a unicorn, an antler from a cerynie, and his most prized trinket a thick curved horn that had once belonged to a massive kalona. The fight had been long and brutal, but in the end his own strength had held out and he overpowered the larger stallion and taken his prize.

His growl rumbled, deep and feral, powerful muscles rippling under a grulla coat and black pelt. The gurggled growling words 'when dangered was an ominous warning as he moved forward, muscles flexing. Eyes wide, and wild the walker was advancing quickly now, 'feeel .. strong ...', his muddled unhinged growling speech was getting better as long as the interviewer stayed well past when they should have run. When the other did finally grow some sense and run Blackie stopped, his hunger was sated and he didn't much enjoy the idea of running after another kill. With a satisfied grunt the bear flopped back down near his bone and returned to what he was doing.

Devil NightShade
Crew

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:58 pm
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Jiggly Puff
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694585

What do you use your strength for?: Jiggly Puff raised an eyebrow and giggled softly. "I don't think I'm particularly strong physically. Well, maybe for my size, I might be a little strong. I think I'm stronger mentally though. I use my mental strength to persevere and give a comfortable setting for my family."

Can you tell me about a time your strength proved important to you?: "Hmm.. I'd have to say my strength helped me when I'm at my lowest. I was alone and just felt...really sad for the first time in my life. But I pulled it together because I realized I can't let something down," she said. Smiling a little, she lowered her gazed and mumbled in, "That...also helped me find my love, I think, who is a large source of my strength, I think."

When do you think a Soquili is at their strongest?: "I think what I mentioned earlier - when you're at your very lowest, and instead of allowing yourself to keep getting swallowed by it, you realize what's wrong. And you pull it together and just...get a surge of strength! And it's when you really understand your strength." Jiggy Puff exclaimed giddily. "But that might only apply to mental strength.. I don't know."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:24 am
Oh my... it would appear that someone (definitely not you Elliotte, with your shifty looking teapot over in the breeding thread) spilled tea all over this month's special stats questions. Would you look at that, they're ruined!

What a to-do...

I suppose some compensation is in order for this... soggy paperwork. Well, I suppose there's nothing for it. Phail declares this month's stats a special-tea ;D

Special Rules:
-This month's bonus stats give a 1% boost to EACH stat, instead of a 2% boost to ONE stat :3
-You may fill in the form multiple times for different Soq, but only one entry per Soq is allowed. Remember - all answers must be written from the perspective of the Soq you are entering with.
-This is a one-time thing I am testing out for now, we shall see how well it works~ <3

[size=18][color=teal]SPECIALTEA INTERVIEW, COMING ON THROUGH[/color][/size]
[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b] (Note that for this month you can enter as many Soq as you want, but must fill in a separate form for each!)
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea?[/b]

[b]How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage?[/b]

[b]Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?[/b]

[b]Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?[/b]

[b]What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?[/b]

[b]They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?[/b]

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:05 am
SPECIALTEA INTERVIEW, COMING ON THROUGH
Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Blood Dupre

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Blood: The stronger the better, as long as you add just a little milk.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Blood: *blinks slowly* Is that a challenge? If it is, you should know, i always drink my tea Hot!

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Blood: I don't do my own picking, i have minions for that task.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Blood: Luck or no Luck, it's always a good idea to fortify yourself with a good Brew before you travel.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Blood: COFFEE? You dare mention that foul liquid to me? No .. Tea, Tea is where it's at.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Blood: I'm always intelligent, Tea just helps to refresh myself while i am thinking and planning.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:10 am
Participating Soquili: Elliot March

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Elliot: I like my tea sweet and milky

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Elliot: Quicker than you

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Elliot: Well i have to pick enough for my boss and myself, and to have some in reserve just i case of visitors so it's quite exhausting, i think i do fairly well when i have to though, i just keep going til i think i've got enough, sometimes i do have to go back out and find fresh if the Boss needs more Tea.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Elliot: I don't really have any traditions, when i travel it's usually on a job for the Boss so i take care to take as little as possible with me, so it doesn't slow me down. A nice cuppa before i leave is always nice though.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Elliot: I just think of what the Boss will do to me if i fail at my task, that usually makes me braver than i think i am *chuckles* I don't usually drink tea unless i'm home with the Boss.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Elliot: I wouldn't know, though the Boss would probably say no, since he doesn't often see me outside of our home, so he doesn't see what i'm like when i haven't got access to a good cuppa.

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:31 am
Participating Soquili: Chalbi Karoo

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Chalbi: I have heard of this beverage, i do not get the chance to obtain any here in the desert however but i have tried it cooled, an iced tea i believe it was called, that was refreshing.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Chalbi: This is the desert, i would not drink a boiling hot beverage, a cool drink is much better.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Chalbi: I live in the desert, tea leaves do not grow out here, however i think the fact that i live in the desert proves i have much stamina for heat and effort.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Chalbi: I do not believe in luck as such, i have no traditions, however i always make sure i know where the water sources are before i travel the desert, otherwise i would be in rather a lot of difficulty.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Chalbi: I an not afraid to admit i am not always brave, there are dangers in this desert that terrify me but i think of those that may need my help in the desert and that helps me face whatever dangers there may be ahead, i am large and strong but the desert is stronger, if i can i travel with a small amount of water.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Chalbi: As i already stated i do not drink anything but water regularly, there is nothing better than a sweet drink of water when you have travelled a long way in the desert. However if i had access to this 'iced tea' beverage, i may be persuaded to consume more than just water, my intelligence revolves around my knowledge of the desert as well as others, i would not say i am the brainiest Soquili around but i am happy, i know what i need to know, that's fine for me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:33 am
Owner's Name: Kamiki
Participating Soquili: Agnes Azuri

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Not too strong, I know that's not the 'popular' answer but I prefer light and sweet.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? I prefer to savor it!

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Pretty well. The advantages of Flutterblood, I suppose. Its easier when you're smaller.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? No, never really thought about it.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? I've never really needed any courage, I suppose...

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? I don't think so, just a bit jittery.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:39 am
Owner's Name: Kamiki
Participating Soquili: Alailiel

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? The bolder the better.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Considering how cold the ocean can get, its good to have a belly of hot liquid to keep you buoyant.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Kelpies are well known for their stamina. No worries here.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? I don't need luck.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? I just do what I have to do!

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Bleh, I prefer the good old fashioned kelp and fish, thanks.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games