Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at him, shaking his head. “Most people don’t pay attention to who wins those prizes, at least people outside of those fields….it’s just bragging rights.” He smiled. “So, do you feel a little better with this done?” he asked gently, rubbing his back gently. He really just wanted Loki to feel comfortable. Sure, taking Sif and Fandral down was a priority, but having Loki happy was his main concern.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:26 pm
MDaylus

"I do, we are more secure at the very least against Lady Sif. I can not find out if it would work against Thanos without him trying something so for the moment, yes." Loki smiled laying his head on Tony's shoulder. They would be better off with this, more secure and he didn't have to worry about Sif pulling some magic on Tony. "now what do we have to work on?"  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kissed Loki’s nose gently when he laid his head on his shoulder. It really was nice to know that something he’d contributed to had put Loki’s mind at ease. Humming at the question, he threaded his fingers through Loki’s. “I think we can relax for the rest of the day.” He smiled. “Perhaps I can even work on finding music you like.” He added, remembering their conversation from the day before.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki scrunched his nose when it was kissed but smiled not at all bothered. Eyes closing when the man threaded fingers through his hair. Relaxing sounded wonderful, even listening to music that Tony was to show him. "Will the machine go off every time I use my magic or just when JARVIS sees someone else use it. We could listen to the music while we reorganize the bedroom you allowed me." Loki suggested. He meant to open his sub space pocket and pull his tomes from it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“It should be only when someone else is performing magic, unless JARVIS can’t tell where it’s coming from, so no magic in rooms you aren’t in.” he said lightly. Looking over to Bruce, he patted the man’s shoulder before looking at Loki. “Let’s head upstairs.” He murmured, slowly shifting and heading for the elevator.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that the machine should only activate when someone else besides him was doing magic. Or when JARVIS couldn't detect where the magic had come from. Moving when Tony said that they should head upstairs. He followed the man to the elevator slipping his hand into Tony's with a slight smile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki an affectionate glance as he felt the other’s hand in his. Reaching the elevator, Tony leaned against the wall, bringing Loki’s hand up to kiss it softly. “You know…..it kind of sucks that Asgard hasn’t recognized your abilities more…..being able to block magic….it’s amazing.” He said soflty.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft smile when Tony gave him an affectionate look. Giving a soft blush as his hand was kissed. "I am quite happy that they did not, if they had the power to block my magic. I would never have been free." Loki mused. "I am quite happy with things the way they are." Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head at Loki’s words. “You are?” he asked softly. “I’m glad.” He added, leaning over to kiss him before the door opened and he headed out and towards the extra room. “So where is this pocket of yours or is it a physical thing at all?” he asked briskly, interested in seeing this thing Loki and spoken of.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:47 pm
MDaylus

"I am not happy with the way I was treated but I am glad that they never idolized me for it or figure out how to block my magic to keep me from it all together." Loki explained. He smiled at the kiss before following Tony once more. "The pocket isn't really a physical thing. I can pull physical things from it." Loki said. He was unsure how to explain the sub space pocket without really showing the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was silent for a moment as he tried to wrap his head around what the god had just said. So it really was like an alternate dimension then. Tilting his head, he hummed curiously. "And did you come up with this?" He asked lightly. Reaching the room, Tony looked around and eventually settled in a chair since he figured that it was something Loki wouldn't want to get rid of. "You can get rid of any of this that you don't want." He said lightly, this was his room after all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:31 pm
MDaylus

"No the information was gifted to me by my not.... By Frigga." Loki said cutting himself off. He had thought he had come to terms with her being his mother but the new possibilities in his blood compared to Thor's had made him question it once more. looking to Tony as the man said he could get rid of anything within the room. "Sadly the bed with have no place in here." Loki smirked before whisking it into his sub space pocket in a blink. Bookshelves appeared along the wall in its place with a wave of his hand followed by books filling up the floor space. "Hmmmm, there are quite a few more than I remember." he hummed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony noticed Loki’s fumble with the words, but didn’t comment on it. This was something that Loki would have to work on for himself. As supportive as Tony would be and wanted to be, Loki’s feelings toward his family, adopted or not, were his own. Grinning at Loki’s smirk, he shook his head. “That’ll be fine. You’ll just have it saved if we ever want it.” He replied. Crossing his arms as he was suddenly surrounded by books, he arched a brow at him. “You have you’re own personal library don’t you?” he teased. Picking up a book, he flipped through it. It seemed to be very old and handwritten. The language was nothing he’d ever seen and was thus unreadable for him. “And you can read all of these?” he asked, turning a curious eye on Loki.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded acknowledging that he would have the bed saved if they needed or wanted it. "It seems as though I do but I assure you that Asgard's library is far greater." loki smiled. Looking to the man as he heard a book open. "I can indeed read all of those languages."Loki chuckled. "Would you like to be able to read it?"  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s comment. He was sure of that. A family that had thousands of years to collect books, he didn’t even want to think of how vast that library had to be. When Loki questioned him about reading the books, he looked up a little surprised and incredulous. “Me?” he asked, arching a brow. “I can’t imagine how long it would take to learn this. It’s nothing like any human language.” He said, nodding to the book in his hands.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games