Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:37 pm
Lucia blushed more snuggling closer under his protective arm. She nibbled her lip. "Yes, making love all over our kitchen floor." She whispered in his ear. "Can work up quite a hunger." She giggled and rubbed his inner thigh. She knew how he was getting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:15 am
Francis closed his eyes momentarily, holding in a moan tht she knew was to come. Whispering to her, he purred softly in her ear. "Eef you keep zis up, I'll 'ave to take you right 'ere.~ Ees zat what you want, darleeng~?" As much as he enjoyed her games, he would lose control eventually. Oh, and when he did..  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:20 am
Lucia gave a little growl and pressed a kiss to his lips. "Not here mi amore." She whispered back slipping a hand under his shirt. "Later, lets finish eating, you got a free class next as do I, shall we head back to our room?" She cut off a nice bit of the cake and ate it frosting coated her bottom lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:28 am
Francis pulled her close to him and licked the frosting from her lip. "Mm~ Even better idea. I take you to do somezhing fun for free period, and make you wait unteel tonight for our leetle fun, mm~?" He was now determined to make her wait. She wanted to tease, he could do it right back.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:31 am
Lucia gave a little whine biting her lip her toes curling in her shoes she gripped his arms and nodded but it was clear in her eyes that she was making an effort to keep control against the rising need of him. "Sure, what will the fun be?" She asked her eyes glowing enough for him to know the emotion running through her body.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:36 am
Francis saw what was on her mind: him. He couldn't give her everything right when she wanted it, despite his constant need to make her happy. Some things just wouldn't work out that way. "I was zhinking of somezhing outside, actually. What are zhings you like to do outdoors, Lucy?" He picked her up, then, andd sat her on his lap, bouncing her gently.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:40 am
Lucia knew what would cool her off. "Running." She breathed picking at her fish and chips. "I like to run, swim, I love playing rugby too. I may sing like a Prima Donna but I can rough it like a Jock." She grinned and managed to not shove her hand in his pants. She only had to wait until bedtime. She could play outside and be with him in more ways than just in bed. . . Or in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:48 am
"Well, zhere's somezhing. I myself was never much of an athlete, but I'm sure eef you started running from me I'd catch up een a 'eartbeat." Francis winked and nuzzled her neck playfully. It seemed as though all of his hunger were gone now, except for the one for her. He could eat later, during his next class. All he wanted to do right now was be with her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 am
Lucia blushed brightly and continued to eat. It kept her mind off of eating something else. Especially since he wanted to vary their routine. She liked spontaneous schedules. Well, not a schedule exactly. Just mix it up in other ways. "Ti amo." She whispered muching on more food.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:21 pm
Francis chuckled at her blush and quiet voice, watching her eat with a smile. "Je t'aime, mon amour." Anything to make her happy. And to imagine, just a few days ago he would have never known the life he had now if he hadn't stepped in that office.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:52 pm
Lucia searched his face wondering what he was thinking about. She had a chip in her mouth but she paused in eating it to search his face to find the reason for his mirth then his contemplative expression. Then, she realized the school was watching them so gave a hiss like growl and went they returned to their own meals she returned to hers and snuggling against her love. "So, will we play tag my love?" She asked returning to eating and flirting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:59 pm
Blinking out of his daze, Francis petted Lucy's hair softly, kissing her cheek lightly. "Eef zat's what you want to play, darleeng~ Just know zat I don't play fair~" He didn't want to make it seem like something was the matter, so he kept focus, not even noticing the peeks at him from the occasional student or teacher. If someone had a problem, then of course his Lucy would take care of it. After all, she was the aggressive one of the two, something that both reassured him of their love and reminded him of how adorably sexy she was when angry.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:04 pm
Lucia grinned. "I was planning on you not playing fair." She whispered slipping a hand under his shirt. "I like it when you chase me." She finished the last few chips downed her drink then, she got off his lap and with that teasing swish of her hips walked out of the dining hall knowing he'd follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:07 pm
Ooh, this girl had him pinpointed so well. Like a puppy to his master, he followed behind. Staying behind her to watch her walk was just enough to get Francis going. "You enjoy zhis, don't you~?" He growled low, but knew she could hear nonetheless.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:09 pm
Lucia took slow deep breaths her body reacting instantly to his proximity and his growl. She could tell his eyes were eating her up. That he was watching her walk.

The moment they got outside she slipped off her shoes turned to give him a cute smirk then took off her skirt lifting up enough to flash her hello kitty underwear.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games