Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kirimon

Invisible Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:57 am
-When you pick a fight with someone and fall asleep thinking you'll take over their body.
-When you walk around everywhere with a head band, with a clan insignia on it.
-When you shave off your eyebrows and make a chinese death sign on your head... (My friend did it... xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:34 am
I don't know if any of these have been said yet... so yeah

-When you paint freaky designs on your face and arms and legs and try to act like one of the sound 5 or sasuke-

-when you are going to buy everything ninja from this one website- (gulity...is working on it right now, lol... or at least trying)

-when you strap a ball to the top of your bookbag and put a grey wig on it then act like Sakon&Ukon from the sound 5.-

-carry a stuff plush dog on your head or in the front of your jacket and act like kiba- (guilty...)

-When you randomly jump into a room from the door way and pose like Gai and say "Ahh the exerburance of youth, all of you are full of it!" and scare who ever was in there, or just get a wtf look from them.- lol  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:45 am
-when you put a black shirt over your head, and wear a black long sleeve shirt with black pants and act like a shirt ninja.- (i did this for at least an hour last night. lol it was fun too)

-Listen to Naruto background music while imagining your fighting someone when you are really kicking and punching at thin air-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:25 pm
when you ask the teacher a transformation class

when you hang out with a giant fan and try to smash anyone with it but fall because it's too heavy  

spinelie

morb0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:58 pm
Liccy
YKYANFW....
You try to draw a scar across your teacher's nose.

I actually tried this and my teacher was like : Joel, Wtf are you doing? and I replied : shush Iruka! and my anime friends laughed. It was halarious xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:14 pm
YKYANFW... you seal the hidden demon within you to protect the public  

Kokiri Warrior

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:17 am
-when you daydream all the time about being a ninja in Naruto
-when you check every Naruto site to get the new anime/manga all in a day  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:04 pm
There is no such thing like having enough of Naruto! anyways here it goes all the things i've done naruto related.

start having dirty thoughts about your favorite character 3nodding
Buy a ninja headband and wear it everyday cuz its your lucky charm
never get tired of drawing your favorite character(in my case kakashi-sama)
Make some churike out of cardboard and start throwing them at your friends in a class room
(In my case) If you think a guy is cute, first you picture him in your mind dressed as kakashi and if he looks good you date him if not you dump him.
You go to a restaurant and start screaming you should sell RAMEN!!!
You sing Haruka Kanata out loud when driving and people look at you weird.
Everytime you go to the beach you scream at your friends, silence I am Gaara of the Desert, Respect me damn it!!!

and so on and so on....  

[L]DeathNote

chakurakid15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:28 pm
You know when Kakashi is about to pull out Make Out Paradise and you can qoute the entire series from memory!

Or even when you know what cheesy "I love Sasuke" line sakura will spout next at either him, Naruto, or Ino.

Of course you can never have to much of a good thing!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:33 pm
I dreamt I could use Byakugan heart It was SO COOL! ..and then I used Kage bunshins. It was weird.  

Alynne

Shirtless Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

AngelicDevil16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:26 pm
H0taru-Chan
YKYANFW....You promise stuff with a 'nice-guy' pose.

If you do that,I will never expect you to keep your promise.

ME TOO!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:08 am
When you watch naruto and your mom walks in saying in spanish" What the hell is that!!?!?" When your in school and your friend breaks out sing in the intro and you sing along with it O.o  

GTFOGG

wmpinto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:01 am
You'll start to buy everything of naruto by shipping it all the way from japan to holland.

You'll only eat ramen (different kinds of flavours)..... stare yes, even in the morning...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:21 am
When you start going around with shuriken and a katana...... I did that once......  

PirateEzekiel

d0minatriX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:18 am
Start screaming "I will be Hokage one day!!! I will prove it to you all!!!"

Memorize all the opening and ending theme songs.

Wishing your parents were part of some clan.

Start doing handseals in front of a theif to scare them away. <- I did this once... XD

Start to believe that the lonely kid who always plays in the sandbox is Gaara...

Run around school wearing Naruto costumes.

Insisting your teacher to dye his hair white and put a scar on his face and get once red contact lens on his left eye so that he could look like Kakashi.

Start getting crazy when you hear the word "Ninja".

Go to Japan and try to find an issue of Icha Icha Paradise.

Cut your long hair when someone grabs it. XD

Start doing 1,000 years of pain to your classmates.

Starting to believe that your music teacher is a sound ninja undercover.

Hearing Naruto characters' voices everywhere.

Whenever you see a snake you go screaming and saying. "Orochimaru!!! Ahh!!! Evil!"

Start putting the cursed seal on you with Henna tatoo... XD

Anyway that's about all i have now...

Sorry if there were things that was previously mentioned I skipped all the pages.. haha!!!

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games