Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:32 pm
SubonicXP
"Can't be that bad!?" Sub issued at Cera. "Fairy types are the arch-enemies of Dark types! I hate Fairies! As if it wasn't bad enough that most of them are pink!" He said, growling under his breath. "You'll regret it if you did, Aile." This was not something Sub played around with, hate hate hate.

Freth was making her way, cutting across the room, carrying another couple of books for Tristen, staring in confusion, getting her attention caught to Sub's rant of fairy types and how they are the enemy of dark types. "So are Fighting types and Bug types. What's your point?" Freth then asked, staring in confusion. "Not to mention, I didn't hear about you writhing when you fought Blizzard a year ago and freaked out over his Porygon-Z."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:33 pm
"So," Isaac mused to seemingly no one in particular, "Would this be a bad time to mention that the new batch of slurpee mix that arrived today is bubblegum flavor? And Pink?"  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 pm
"Right then. Putting that on my list of things to do if I have a death wish." Aile put her coffee down and walking slightly away from Sub. "However, I don't feel like being a meat shield. I thought you'd have others for that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:37 pm
SubonicXP
"Can't be that bad!?" Sub issued at Cera. "Fairy types are the arch-enemies of Dark types! I hate Fairies! As if it wasn't bad enough that most of them are pink!" He said, growling under his breath. "You'll regret it if you did, Aile." This was not something Sub played around with, hate hate hate.
"But they're cute, and some of them aren't that bad... besides, I thought Dark types had a way of fighting them anyway," Cera countered, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm getting one of those bubblegum slurpees Isaac just said about." She'd then take off for a moment, floating to the slurpee machine and hoping things would go better as she went about getting one.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:43 pm
"That's totally different." Sub asserted as Freth came into the picture. "Bug and Fighting types are worthy admirable foes. Fairy types though are evil tricksters that play with your emotions! Using their cute cuddly kindness and crap to win battles! Vile vermin!" He hissed. "Shut up, Aile! You just got ranked up to meat shield! I'll give you the papers to sign for your new life insurance policy." That was when he heard Isaac and his face turned pale. "...did you put it in the machine yet? Did you!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:49 pm
SubonicXP
"That's totally different." Sub asserted as Freth came into the picture. "Bug and Fighting types are worthy admirable foes. Fairy types though are evil tricksters that play with your emotions! Using their cute cuddly kindness and crap to win battles! Vile vermin!" He hissed. "Shut up, Aile! You just got ranked up to meat shield! I'll give you the papers to sign for your new life insurance policy." That was when he heard Isaac and his face turned pale. "...did you put it in the machine yet? Did you!?"
Aile leaned back, grabbing her coffee and taking another small sip. "Depends on if I get any other insurance with it. Also, I thought I did see pink in there."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:54 pm
"Rubbish. Sonata isn't like that at a-" Suddenly Allen fell over asleep. The Clefairy had apparently used Sing and was now drawing a moustache on her trainer. A unibrow was added, courtesy of Zest the Magby.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:55 pm
SubonicXP

"Well, yah," Isaac said, looking at Sub slightly oddly. "The machine was empty. However, if Reno was right about how long it will hold up, it should have a day or two left in it before it explodes. Again."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:56 pm
"I'll kill you!" Was all Sub said before he took a dive at Isaac, pushing Aile to the side in mid leap and...tripped over a chair, hitting the ground hard, getting knocked out cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:59 pm
It was after that, that Cera had returned with a cup full of the bubblegum-flavored treat. "I... did Sub have a heart attack from all the pink?" She asked, sipping the slurpee.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:00 pm
SubonicXP
"I'll kill you!" Was all Sub said before he took a dive at Isaac, pushing Aile to the side in mid leap and...tripped over a chair, hitting the ground hard, getting knocked out cold.

Freth stared in confusion, nearly unmoved by the motion then rubbed her eyes. "That was anti-climatic if I ever saw it. By the way, are those slurpees any good?" Freth then asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:00 pm
SubonicXP

"Isaac looked down at Sub's fallen, unconscious form for a couple of minutes, before looking back up to the rest of the Snagems. "Did that really just happen?"  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:02 pm
Aile was shoved to the side, spilling her coffee on herself. "Bah! Well, there goes my energy coffee. At least it wasn't completely scalding," she muttered, pulling her shirt away from her body to let it cool down a little. The woman turned to look at Sub, out cold. "... Do we wanna prank Sub by having my Zoroark do an Illusion of something pink, or have Sub wake up into himself?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile was shoved to the side, spilling her coffee on herself. "Bah! Well, there goes my energy coffee. At least it wasn't completely scalding," she muttered, pulling her shirt away from her body to let it cool down a little. The woman turned to look at Sub, out cold. "... Do we wanna prank Sub by having my Zoroark do an Illusion of something pink, or have Sub wake up into himself?"

"Actually Night already beat you to that. Twice if I recall. The only thing we haven't done yet is make him into a shiny Buneary hybrid." she said. "She was saving that for a rainy day."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

Freth stared in confusion, nearly unmoved by the motion then rubbed her eyes. "That was anti-climatic if I ever saw it. By the way, are those slurpees any good?" Freth then asked curiously.
"It tastes alright..." Cera answered, "A little... um, rusty, though." She moved over to Sub afterward, poking his unconscious body with her tail.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games