Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:33 am
Alyson shrugged. "At least one of your brothers doesn't seem to be too crazy." she said, pulling back and wiping at her eyes before realizing that her thumb was still cut and she was smearing blood on her face. "Ouch." she muttered, going back to holding her thumb tightly. She needed to take care of that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:37 am
Conrad's eyes widened and his nose flared as he rushed off to get her a band aid and then something to wipe her face with a damp towel. "Here. . ." He said forcing out the words remembering the taste of her blood and how good, how right it felt.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:44 am
"Th-thank you." Alyson said, blushing with embarrassment as she took the towel and used it to first clean off the wound so she could put the band-aid on. "I'm sorry. I should have done something about this sooner." she whispered, feeling bad, knowing that the scent of blood had to be killing him since he was restraining himself from having any.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:49 am
"No, it's fine, I've held back this long." Conrad said and caressed her cheek. "Thanks for being concerned for me though." He added.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:58 am
Alyson smiled softly. Conrad really was quite handsome. She had known that from the start, but then, so had her ex . . . and he had killed her. But Conrad was completely different. Time and time again he had proved that to her . . . She looked down at her thumb and then held it up to Conrad. "Here. It . . . my blood helps strengthen you right? I . . . I can probably spare a bit more. I'll just need to add more iron into my diet to help make up for the blood loss." she said, smiling hesitantly. Yes, she was willing to give this relationship a chance. Maybe even more than a chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:07 am
Conrad felt himself wasting blood with a light blush on his cheeks. Was she really? "Oh. . .Okay. . ." He said gently taking her hand and pressed a kiss to her palm and licked the wound so it would start bleeding again and took some blood for the vessels in her thumb. He'd have to make sure he gave her a high vitamin diet if she was offering him blood.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:19 am
Alyson winced a bit as he reopened the wound and his tongue caused a ripple of pain to shoot up her arm. But she bit down on her lip and endured. It wasn't too bad now that he was just drinking the blood, but the nerves in her thumb still weren't all that happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:22 am
Damn he wasn't using his fangs. She wasn't going to feel good about this. And that was like a slap to the face and he pulled up quick and closed the wound and held her close. "I'm sorry."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:49 am
Alyson blinked as he finished drinking and pulled her close before apologizing. "What are you sorry for? I said it was okay." she said, her voice completely tinged with confusion. And it had an added bonus that she hadn't thought about. Her wound had closed. That was useful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:57 am
"I'm scared I hurt you." Conrad said. "And I find hurting you abhorrent." Conrad said sighing softly finding comfort in her being in his arms.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:12 am
Alyson sighed. "It's fine Conrad." she said, smiling up at him. "It stung a little, sure, but it was doing that anyways. And besides, it's all better now, thanks to you." she said, showing him the healed wound with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:15 am
Conrad smiled softly at her. "I'm glad." He said in a soft tone. His expression said he wanted to kiss her but instead he kissed her hair. "I'll make you a sandwich that will help you replace that blood okay?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:04 pm
Alyson nodded. "Alright. I was gonna make myself something anyways, but if you wanna, I'm not not gonna complain." she said, shrugging a bit. "I'm . . . gonna run to the restroom." she said slightly awkwardly. Well, she still needed to wash the blood off that she had smeared on her face and, well . . . she kinda had to go as well . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:09 am
Conrad gave a slight nod. "Take your time." He said smiling at her best he could. "I'll be waiting."

Once she was gone he made her the sandwich as promised, and downed some blood.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:31 pm
Alyson sighed as she washed the blood from her face, wringing out what hair needed to be rinsed out as well. "What is wrong with me?" she muttered, trying to pinpoint the strange feelings she had welling up within her . . . especially in regards to Conrad. That strange . . . fluttering feeling in her chest. She knew what that was, she had felt it before, but . . . At the same time she was terrified that she was feeling it again. She slammed her hand down on the sink, thankfully the towel muffled the noise of the thump and saved her fingers from a rather nasty meeting with the ceramic. Right. She needed to stop being a coward. Hiding from her problems had done her no good before. It was time she just came right out and faced it.

With that thought in mind, she finished cleaning up and headed downstairs. She ignored the sandwich for the moment and marched right up to Conrad. Her cheeks were red hot as she was blushing like crazy, but her mind had been made up. "Conrad?" she addressed him, gaining his attention.

Once he turned to her, she reached up and kissed him full on the mouth. That lasted all of three seconds before she pulled back, though her hands lingered on his shoulders. "I think I may be in love with you and I don't know about fate or whatever, but I'm scared. The last time I fell in love with someone it didn't work out, but I want it to work between us. I'm probably going to freak out some more as I try to deal with all these emotions but I'm not going to hide from my problems. So I needed for you to know." In what seemed like the same breath, she removed her hands from Conrad's shoulders and stepped back before continuing to talk in the bit of the panicked ramble she had collapsed into.

"I'm just going to go take this sandwich and hide in my room for forever because my actions are just now sinking in and I cannot believe that I just did that and I'm gonna go now bye." she finished off the last bit quickly before doing just what she said she would. She grabbed the sandwich and ran back up to hide in her room, her face beet red. So . . . now he knew.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games