Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:37 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishtar shrugged. "It's okay." He said. "But if you insist on selling it. . ." He frowned a little. "It'll have to be for a good price." He still stroked her body as he thought about it. "Hmm. Eternal beauty. . . I don't think you'll need it." He quoted with a smile. "Definitely won't need it." He continued as he leaned forward and hissed her cheek.

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

Had he really not heard of her? Interesting. She moved a little to be more comfortable on him "No." She admitted. "Mother used to feed me when I was a kid but once I could feed on my own no." She smiled and whispered in his ear her tone full of lust. "You'll be my first for this too." She purred sniffing out a good vein. One that wouldn't make him bleed out. Heavy petting hm? She wondered what that would mean.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Alley way, Bourbon street.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Okay so she definitely could hold her own against a group of red eyed leeches. Score one for the sexily dressed Lykae who had taken down three leeches on her own, in heels! A strange feeling of pride and worry warred within him and to be honest if he wasn't dealing with a sword wound in the side and poison running through his system he would have much more time to think about the situation. Yet when enemy reinforcements showed up out of the blue he grimaced. Just what I need tonight.

However just as the vampires appeared Lykae poured out of the club to block them off and attack. Unfortunately it seemed things were getting more hectic as more and more vampires started showing up. Geeze how many does that guy have in his service?

As Scarlett knelt to check out his still bleeding wound he cursed as one vampire towered behind her with his sword raised. Reacting more on instinct then anything else Adrien summoned a bolt to hit the vampire dead center in the chest.

Yet as soon as he fell two more closed in. Damn it there were too many of them! Cursing at what would probably screw them over big time he gripped Scarlett's arm with his blood coated one and used a major part of what strength he had shrinking away to trace them out of NOLA and away from the protection of her pack, as well as from the attacking vampires.

Funnily enough they reappeared in an alley right where they had just been talking about traveling to. Via Las Vegas . . . .

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:18 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett saw nothing overly impressive with what she’d done and was intent on doing something to help Adrien. One Lykae moved over to her side and spoke to her “Enforcer? Do we take prisoners?” “ Of course ye do. Ye kin what to do with the leeches” She said without looking up. The Lykae roared throwing himself into the fray with his new orders. Scarlett frowned as she looked at Adrien’s wound, she heard his curse and saw him raise his hand and winced expecting that he was about to use his power on her, but she didn’t raise her hands to defend herself from him. She couldn’t, wouldn’t attack him, not even in self defense.

The fall of the vampire behind her had her turning and then shrugging “ Thank ye” She mumbled as she turned back to him when he gripped her arm. Suddenly her reality shifted and she felt like she was falling. Then she suddenly stopped and then her stomach stopped and she turned away from him with a gasp for air. The hell had just happened? Thankfully her stomach was empty otherwise she’d have wretched everywhere. Taking an uneasy breath in she blinked and looked around, where the hell was she?
Her gaze fell on Adrien’s bloodied and weakened form and she frowned, there was no time for this curiosity. She looked around and decided that he’d put them…in Vegas? Well fine there would be plenty of hotels and people wouldn’t be asking to many questions. She stood and helped Adrien to sit and murmured softly “Sit down, rest, love. I’ll be finding us a safe place to go. “ She said pulling his wallet from his pocket, she removed his credit card, then looked down the Alley way. She stood and looked at her arm, then straightened her dress. With out pause she moved to the end of the alley way and turned to her left. The small store was open and she went in clearing the shelf of first aid items. With the two bags she stepped back outside and wrapped her arm. The nearest hotel was one of the larger ones that she’d seen on TV. Grinning she looked at his card. “ I’ll be gettin my suite after all” She said then quickly made a reservation for a honeymoon penthouse suite. That’d be the most private and she needed private right now, even had it’s own private elevator, she went to the room mapping out her route to get him there safely and then headed back down stairs buying a t-shirt in the gift shop, that looked like it might fit him, better than the bloodied shirt anyway. With that done she retreated to the alley she’d left him in.

Her beast railed at her and she let her eyes flash blue. “I am so sorry, love” She whispered as she ripped away his shirt and used it to make a bandage around his side until she could properly clean his wounds at the hotel. She put the t-shirt on him only because she’d do better not seeing exposed flesh right now. With that done she stood and lifted him with more ease than it should have been and quickly made way to the hotel room. Once inside she laid him on the turned down bed covered with towels she'd placed there earlier and turned to close all the curtains and lock the door.

With the room secured she moved to the huge bathroom and gave a wistful sigh then picked up the spare ice bucket and filled it with hot water. She carried it back to the bedroom and then pulled the two large paper bags full of supplies towards her and began poking around inside she’d bought. She didn’t like leaving stuff around for hotel staff, so she’d snagged a package of rags. Opening the rags she set them on the night stand with bucket of water. Then pulled a chair over beside the bed, sitting in a rather un-lady like fashion to be able to half way comfortably sit and still be able to do what she needed. Removing the t-shirt she tossed it aside then she set to cleaning him up. She started on the relatively undamaged areas washing the blood from them with care and attention. When his bloodied arm was cleaned, and all other visible areas not covered by the bandage she went to change the water. Clean bucket and clean rag she sat back down, and then untied the shirt she’d used to cover his wounds.

She wrinkled her nose and almost gagged at the smell, that wasn’t just blood there was something else. Now that she was braced for it she gently wiggled the shirt out from under him and then sniffed at the blood. Her eyes glowed blue and she frowned. She didn’t know how to treat this poison. Didn’t even know what it was. She looked up to Adrien’s face uncertain if he’d still be awake or not “ Ye been poisoned love. I dunno how to treat it” She said on a sigh then set the shirt to the side, then began cleaning the wound. When she was finished she debated on stitching the wound. The poison would likely already be through out his entire body so she decided to stitch the wound and then bandage him up. When her care of him was through and she’d removed the now bloodied towels from under him, she left him to rest.
In the corner of the room was a large two person tub and she arched a brow moving over to inspect the garden tub. It would be nice to have a hot bath, ooo and this was a Jacuzzi tub. She grinned and started some water and let it run as she moved to slip out of her heels, skirt and corseted top. Left in only her lacey underwear she glanced at him in the bed and then the tub. For sake of everyone’s sanity she’d keep her skivvies on. With a sigh she grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and opened it and took a glass from the counter top and poured herself a glass carrying the white wine with her to the tub and sitting down on the edge as she unwrapped her arm inspecting the nice gash. She sipped the wine and cleaned the wound humming softly to herself her feat soaking in the tub as it filed and she re-bandaged her arm.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:39 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara had entrusted herself to him, more than just her body and she prayed she wouldn’t regret it. It had been rather evident from his tender care of her after their excursion on the beach that it had meant something to him as well, she just wasn’t sure what. The sand had been cool but comfortable with the two of them tangled together, but she dozed in and out sated. When she came to consciousness this time they were still tangled together but there was no sand beneath her and no sounds of the ocean. Instead it was just his skin against hers which was a wonderful feeling all it’s own. She gave a throaty groan as she turned to face him pressing her body to his in a rather seductive manner, as she leaned up to press her lips to his in a soft call to wake up. Knowing he was not the happiest person when he woke she grinned and slid from his arms and out of the bed padding to the bathroom in the nude save for her jewelry.

She removed her jewels setting them beside the sink and relieved herself ensuring there was no sand anywhere to be found. As she readied to go back to bed, she looked down at her ankle blinking her anklet was gone. Oh, that was so not good. She looked around the floor and frowned, then moved back into the bedroom and lifted the covers looking for it. Frowning she slid into the bed, perhaps Kade had seen it. She said sounding a little worried “ That one is special…I bought it from the witches to ah…well offer some protection” She said hoping he would understand what type of protection she meant

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy
]  

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:46 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade roused the moment she left the bed and brushed the sand from the bed. Wow. . . he thought. His elation didn't last long when Clara returned panicked about her anklet. "You were wearing one?" He asked brushing more sleep from his eyes petting her, trying to soothe her. "Leanen, calm yourself. Deep breaths." He said. "Start from the beginning, where did you last have it?" He asked. "And what does it look like." Oh yes. Protection. Crap he didn't bring any. If that anklet fell off before he moved his body with hers. . . crap he had to find it! He would not be the cause of her being separated from her gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:59 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

His touch did little to soothe the rising worry she felt and she took a deep breath as he recommened “ I know I had it on when we got out of the car at the restaurant. I never take it off.” She said and ran a hand over her stomach with a worried frown, but she couldn’t look at Kade. “ It’s just a plain gold chain, with a single charm on it, a little letter ‘B’” She said and rolled away from him sitting up on the side of the bed putting her face in her hands. She suddenly felt ill and focused on breathing in and out slowly so that she didn’t get sick. She couldn’t handle a baby, not right now not until her ex was dead and she didn’t have to worry about that sort of thing. Plus Kade probably didn’t want a child, he could barely handle storms much less a crying babe all hours of the day and night.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:16 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade went to her and cuddled her. "It's okay. We'll put on some clothes and we'll go find it." He said his mind not connecting the dots yet. He subconsciously scented her but no change yet. "Come. I have some clothes that might fit you." He totally didn't buy and stock and over night bag for her. He helped her put them on. His eyes furrowed as he scented her fear, her pain. "Honey. It's okay, we'll find it." He called the restaurant asking if they'd found it. The waitress on the phone was the one who served them reassuring them that Clara had left with the anklet on. Okay. . . the beach then. He thought. "We'll go to the beach and. . . Oh." His mind finally got it. "And I didn't. . . And if it. . . oh. . . Well. . . we won't know for sure for a few hours. . . And even then not all connected zygote are viable to connect." He didn't know how to reassure her. "Let's find that bracelet okay?" He took her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:23 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She looked at him and took a deep breath trying not to cry. He still thought it was about her anklet, she sighed feeling even sicker than before but she dressed, in the clothes he’d bought for her, but seemed to not notice that they fit perfectly, and were even her favorite colors. While he was on the phone she washed her face trying to pull herself together. This wasn’t a for sure thing, she reminded herself, there was always that chance that it was nothing, but somehow she knew that wasn’t right. Her libido only kicked up this much during that fertile part of her cycle. It still wasn’t a 100% thing though. She dried her face as he told her about going to the beach and then he faultered on his words. She set the towel down and looked at him “ I guess we’ll see.” She said and let him take her hand leading her down to the car.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:32 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded and smiled at her taking her to the car when his phone rang. He helped Clara into the car then answered it. "Hello?" He said.

"My lord. . . My name's Rohan, I'm from the Compound we have some bad news. . . A leech kidnapped your cousin."

Kade's eyes widened his knees felt weak. Tears filled his eyes he put his phone down and roared as the tears tumbled down his cheeks.

"My Lord?" The man's voice called through the phone. "Sir? Are you still there?"

"I am." Kade said bringing the phone back. "Listen to me carefully." He said lowly. "I have an important errand to run, should take me an hour, in that time you are to collect everything on this leech that stole her. Everything on him. Understand?!"

"Yes sir." The man replied sounded terrified.

"I'll be there shortly. IF it is not done. Heads. Will. Roll." Then he hung up and got into the car tears still rolling down his cheeks.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:42 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara slid into the seat of the car and Kade closed the door as his phone rang. She could hear the conversation despite it being muffled and she cringed at his roar covering her ears with her hands, but she said nothing, just curled up in the seat bringing her knees towards her chest. When the call ended she uncurled from the seat and looked to him “ You have more important things to deal with. I’ll go back to the beach…go take care of your duties…your cousin” She said then looked at the car “ Just take me home I’ll get my car and go” She said reaching up to wipe his cheek. She wished she could be more comforting right now, but the best she could do would be not to require his loyalties to be split.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:45 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade cuddled Clara close. "Ssh." He whispered. "They need time to gather the information I've asked for we'll go and find your anklet and deal with the loud rough housing of my clan okay?" He said sniffling a little and nuzzled her nose with his. "I don't want you by yourself, not with those red eyed creatures around. I know you can look after yourself. . . but. . ." He put his head on her shoulder. "Please, please stay with me. I don't want to be alone right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:58 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She allowed him to pull her close and she laid her forehead against his as he talked and then nuzzled her nose. ” Kade I don’t know if I can do this, I don’t know if I can handle all the ties that go along with all of this. I’ll try but I can’t make any promises to you.” She said shifting to lay her head against his shoulder trying to pull herself together and remain calm. When she pulled away from him she settled in the seat and wiped at her own eyes “ Lets go, the sooner we find that anklet the better, even though we can only hope it fell off after our roll in the sand” she said, trying to remind herself that it wasn’t a done deal yet, and someone else’s life was hanging in the balance here. As he pulled out of the drive she pulled out her phone and shot a text to Sonja ’ I think I’m in trouble’

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:30 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded and wiped her tears away. "I'm so sorry." He whispered and nuzzled her. "We'll figure it out together." He smiled a little and then started driving back to the beach they rumbled in.

When he arrived he helped her out. The sun felt lovely on his skin but he had to find that anklet. His eyes scanned the area then he took a deep breath in. Damn too many scents. He'd have to go off sight only.

Sonja Dacia

Sonja pulled back from Daven the moment she heard her phone go off. "Hold that thought for me love." She purred getting off and padding to her bag and pulled out her phone. "Excuse me." She said pulling on some clothes and called up Clara. "Hey sweetpea what sort of trouble are you in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:40 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She walked along the beach trying to remember anything that would give her some idea of where they’d been when her phone rang. She pulled it out of her purse and looked to Kade immediately she dampened the sound around her so he couldn’t hear her conversation, then she answered the phone. She sniffled “ Hey…um…possibly some really bad stuff. “ She tried to keep her tone even as her eyes scanned the sands at her feet. “ So the short of it is, that last night Kade and I decided to…ah well you know. Kind of a last minute decision, for a roll on the beach. Problem is sometime last night, that little enchanted anklet I bought for birth control fell off.” She took a deep breath trying to hold everything together “ and to make it worse Kade’s cousin has been kidnapped by a vampire”

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:53 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja listened to her friend while lathering herself up with sunblock and pulling on sun refracting clothing, she looked at the clock. Crap. Midday. "You lost that anklet?" She echoed then frowned. "Is he helping you look? Does he even know what it was for?" She heard Daven's phone ring and paled. He was next. Oh god. "Okay. I'll be there in a second." Screw the sun. Her best friend needed her. The sunblock would give her about twenty minutes, enough time to tell Kade she needed some girl time. "I'll be back soon. I got a family emergency." She called out to Daven tracing away.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade continued to look. His eyes blue with raw emotion. His woman was terrified about possibly being pregnant. Yet he was thinking about all the ways he could spoil her. . . until he remembered his uncle was still alive. His eyes widened when something shiny got his attention. "I found it!" He called turning around and seeing the vampire female next to his. She was smoking a little and smiled waving too him.

"I'm just taking Clara somewhere to talk. Okay?" Sonja said smiling a little. "I need to get out of the sun we'll be in that restaurant. Meet you there."

A muscle in Kade's jaw ticked as she traced them into the restaurant. He sighed after a moment. "Well I can't stop them. And I've found the bracelet. I'll just wait in the car." He mumbled trudging to afore mentioned vehicle.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games