Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:58 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel listened to the girl speak, offering her a gentle smile in return for her great kindness. She nodded "Thank you, I composed it myself." she told her as she waited to see what the woman might need help with though from the sounds of it she was picking out candy herself. She was instead asked her name which caused her to place a hand on her cheek embarrassment "How rude of me. I am Melpomene Zamir, I manage this place & next to me is Lelwa-....." she remembered, her little friend was not on her shoulder. She grew a little less radiant at the realization but said nothing.

Mel simply bowed "If you require aid I am here to render it." she informed the woman as she moved to the counter to wait to see if she would pick out all of her sweets mostly silent. This shop was very small, and she was unsure how to keep the conversation going in a none intrusive way besides asking her "Might I know your name, It makes customers feel more at home if we too know their names." she said making it clear what she valued quite a bit.

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:18 am
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1520 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Cassie's laugh was light upon finding out that the music was actually composed by the woman herself. "Merveilloux! I would like to hear more from you. Magnifique!" As the huntress was reaching for the milk chocolate bars, placing a few onto the basket, the woman introduced herself as Melpomene, though the ghost stopped short because of the belated realization that the feathered companion was missing. The fair-haired woman felt bad for the manager, but as much as she wanted to help, she had to focus on helping out for the huge party on Xander's house on Thursday, so her time in Sucre's was limited. The manager was then asking the question about her name and her lips curled in a smile, going for the lollipops next.

"My name's Cassandra Ice, but you can call me Cassie if you want. I'm just a newcomer to the city. Man, I just missed my cousins so much and I just want to spend more time with them." Oops, she should just stop gushing about the two and focus on the lollipops. She ended up picking ten of them, all in various flavors. At least her cousin may end up liking some in case they would share.

Mood: amused; though feeling pity also
Company: Mel
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: merveilleux = "marvelous", magnifique = "magnificent" (had to use Google Translate)

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:22 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel tilted her head a bit at the expressions from the apparently quite energetic young girl. She found it rather nice. She listened to her introduction the name was somewhat similar but she wasn't going to presume anything, but all three of them had astral signatures that were fairly similar. Guess there were more of them within the city now.

She nodded "Then welcome to the city. I hope you'll like it here it is quite wonderful." she smiled as she stood there still waiting for the woman to finish up with her shopping. It seems she knew what she wanted "I hope your cousins will be happy to see you as well."

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Once Cassie was done with the lollipop, the rock candies were the last thing she would buy on the list. She ended up buying 12 packs of those, because, again, she had a sweet tooth that must be satiated. "Actually, I just moved into the city last Sunday night. It is just so beautiful. Unfortunately, one of them is still in Paris because of his training and my other cousin just can't wait for his bride to come home. There will be a huge party on Thursday and I'm just so excited." The ice huntress had to resist the urge to squeal; Xander would like to do nothing else but take Solaris home and ravish her senseless, but that would be if the fallen angel would allow that, of course.

"Anyway, mademoiselle, do you play other instruments aside from the harp? I have the flute as my way to express music to the world," she spoke as she checked at the basket. It now weighed a bit heavy with the purchases, but she believed that Sucre's deserved more customers, so she had to buy a lot for the support and to keep the business running.

Mood: just so excited
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:31 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel couldn't help but chuckle at the girls energy. She seemed quite happy to be here, it was a wonderful town so it was nice that she seemed to be enjoying it. It seems her cousin was Xander so that was pretty interesting. Mel had spoken to neither him, Solaris, nor his brother since that time at the hospital but it seemed that they were doing well so that was a delight.

She came up to the counter, ready to pay though she came with the question of asking her what other instrument she played. Mel thought for a moment not knowing how to express it so she found it better to clarify what she was incapable of playing for Mel's whole life was music, her long life allowed her to learn many instrument & the memories she now held carried a great amount of memories of others "I can't play a tuba, Keyboard, or a Keytar. The harp is just my first & favorite instrument." she said which was one of the few instruments she could think of that weren't super cultural that might make sense for her not to. When one was dead they really had nothing better to do.

She bowed her head "I-I'm sorry but would you mind telling me what all you have?" she asked. Her lack of sight made it difficult, normally she had Lelwani tell her but with the bird gone she was at a bit of a loss.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:58 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

The fair-haired maiden was just done checking up to see that all her orders were in the basket before hearing her reply. Cassie took notice of Mel's eyes; they were actually cloudy but not without a trace of beauty. The most logical deduction would be that the ghost would be blind so she decided not to question about that. "I see. It's not every day that I get to hear someone playing the harp just like you. That's wonderful." And then, the question came about what the huntress has put in her basket, meaning she had to state it out.

"Three chocolate bars, ten lollipops, and twelve rock candy packs. That's all I will order for today," she spoke as she proceeded to take out the items one by one to help with Mel so that she would know how much she had to pay. Being blind did have its share of drawbacks so it would indeed be troublesome for the spirit to handle the store on her own. Cassie then thought of an idea to cheer Mel up a bit. "Say, do you wanna hear a sample of my music before I'll leave the place?"

Mood: trying to help out
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel bowed in thanks to Cassandra for her kind words as she began to ring up the woman. She eventually put all of the candy in a bag with multiple smiling hearts on it. Mel put an extra bar of candy in the bag in order to welcome the woman to the city. She placed the bag upon the counter before pointing at the digital reader to which it read $26.50 since it wasn't as though Mel could read out the proper amounts without the code Lelwani used.

Cassandra offered to play for Mel much like that boy had when he came in. She nodded "If this is what you wish, it might be nice to hear." she smiled kindly to the girl. If she wished to play Mel was loath to turn her away.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:55 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

The French-Italian girl took notice on how Mel put the personal touch on the items, including putting an extra candy into the bag as a form of hospitality. She giggled. "Aww, this is just so cute. I love it." But because of the harpist's blindness, the finger was pointed to the total amount and Cassie was nodding, understanding the price before taking out her wallet from her bag after setting the flute case down to the floor. Originally, she was going to pay the exact amount but chose to add in the additional $10 as a tip for the manager of the establishment. The huntress smiled upon hearing that the offer was accepted for the showcasing of talent.

"I promise that you won't regret it," she spoke as she slipped the wallet back into her bag, zipping it close before opening the flute case and revealing the instrument. Despite the fact that Mel would definitely not see the craftsmanship physically, the spirit may sense the aura, the potential to unleash something good to the world. "This has been my companion for three years and I just don't want to let it go." Truly, it was a sentimental instrument close to her heart.

Mood: being happy
Money: $163.50 (Wallet - after) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel gave her a nod as she took the money & put it into the register as best she could without messing up. Cass seemed happy however which made Mel happy as the she was trying to make sure this store that a place people might think of when they thought of being happy. She hoped the owners, wherever they might be, were pleased with the work she was doing. She was going to take care of the store as best she could since she was the only person who actually worked here.

She placed her hands together as she waited though she explained how long she's had it. She smiled "That is quite wonderful darling." she chuckled it clearly had some manner of power to it much like Solaris' instrument in some way. She sat there waiting for her to play since it seemed she wished to play.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Cassie was glad about the compliment about her flute. "Thank you so much, but my real weapon is a katana. The flute is just my way to express what I want to convey melodically." With that, she pulled out her flute, positioning herself to press the mouthpiece close to her lips even when she was standing. Her performance would be short but she still hoped Mel would like it nonetheless.

Her song for today was 'Sorrry' by Justin Bieber, blowing air into the piece while pressing the buttons expertly. She swayed along with the tune gently as to not disrupt the graceful pose usually associated with her playing such instrument.

Mood: performance
Money: $163.50 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: 'Sorry' Flute cover And I apologize for the short reply because I have depression right now.

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel was a bit confused about the weapon statement but made no comment simply smiling. She listened as she played, it sounded pretty nice to be honest. She swayed to the melody, the girl before her having a lot of skill. She smiled not wanting to interrupt waiting for her to finish before she offered praise like the musical teacher within her.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Awww its fine hun.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:52 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Seeing Mel enjoying her performance induced an inward smile from the huntress herself. Cassie closed her eyes as she continued playing, being lost in the music. Since Xander told her about Solaris' escapades with the violin, the girl would believe that the fallen angel had felt such joy every time she would perform. The ice maiden would also feel the same way during each performance, though with the recent altercations, the schedule for flute practice had become less frequent. Nonetheless, it felt so good to play the flute again ever since the day she moved into the city.

Once she was done performing, she removed her mouth from the piece and bowed informally to the manager. "Does that sound good to you?" she questioned after raising her head before putting the flute back into the case, locking the compartment closed.

Mood: performance mode
OOC: 'Sorry' Flute cover

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel clapped her hands together rapidly "That was quite good!" she smiled kindly at her. Mel was quite impressed though she knew not the song by heart she was able to tell it was sounding how it was meant to sound by how well the notes played. She smiled "You've a lot of skill. I am sure people will love to hear you play some day, just keep practicing and I'm sure people will come to quickly admire it." she put her hands together, the very tall ghost was very thankful for the performance.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Once Cassie was done securing her flute case, she adjusted the strap of her bag before carrying the compartment with one hand. "In fact, I will be performing for the huge party in Xander's house on Thursday. The sad thing is that only invited guests are allowed to join in." She had to resist the urge to unveil about the mysterious person who seemed to trail Isaac on his tail. Besides, it was something that was reserved only within the family, and Mel would not be able to go around without her companion. She indeed wanted to stay with Mel, but Xander would need assistance for the party preparations and she had to pitch into helping him.

"Anyway, I hope to hear more of the harp music during our next meeting. See you later." And with that, she waved the ghost goodbye with the free hand before picking up the sweet-laden bag and leaving the store. She had to let the straps of the plastic bag hang close to her arm before opening the door and heading out.

-- Exit --

Mood: having to leave
Company: Mel -> no one
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:28 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑦
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games