Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:55 pm

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucas hadn't expected the nurses to come and inform him on the girls health. He watched as the nurse explained what was going on and how things were standing currently. Nope, Just met her today. He said casually as he cleaned out his ear. Besides she's my prey, not my friend... He thought to himself as he locked eyes with the timid nurse. Anyways give her my best wishes, I've got plans after all. And tell her I'll remember her name. He said with a smirk before walking off to the pharmacy counter. Lucas quickly got his order of medication and sighed in relief. Thank god... He mumbled, grabbing two pills and popping them in his mouth and swallowing them without anything to drink. His boiling blood slowly settled and he felt a wave of relief wash over him. Lucas placed his hands behind his neck and stretched his back. Seems like it's time for me to leave, I'll check up on my hunt tomorrow... He said with another curled grin. The male gave a chuckle before taking his leave, the first hunt in Soleil will be a fun one.

[Exit]
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $600 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about Medicine..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Lexi Miller and located Soleil Hospital"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Classy"

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:29 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty Relationship Status: Single Funds: $969

The nurse looked a bit uncomfortable and couldn't maintain eye contact with the male for more than a few seconds. "Oh." She said. They would just have to wait until the girl woke up then. The nurse froze just a little bit as the man locked eyes with her. This guy made her feel very uncomfortable. "Um.... Right..." She said. She would ask for an extra eye to be kept on the girl. She didn't trust the male. When he left, she sighed in relief before heading to the girl's room, but not before stopping by the security desk to tell them to keep an eye on the dark-haired male the next time he came into the hospital. She then went to Lexi's room to check up on the girl and administer some medication to her. Though, she was quite surprised to see that the girl was awake. "Hello sweetheart. How are you feeling." The nurse asked. "My head hurts..." Lexi said softly. The nurse nodded her head. "You passed out and fell on the floor." Lexi rubbed her forehead just a little. "You are stable, but we want you to stay in the hospital for a couple of days." Lexi's face fell. "But! I don't have any clothes... and I have a cat!" She said, the nurse just sighed softly. "Sorry. Doctors orders. Do you have any friends that could bring you any clothes and feet your pet." Lexi frowned a little bit before she nodded. She had a friend... wait... friend. "Excuse me. What happened to the dark haired male I was with?" She asked, noticing the nurse's odd look. "He left... I would be careful about him sweetie, he seemed a bit... dangerous..." She said, she had seen the medication the male had picked up, but she wasn't allowed to tell the girl that, shaking her head a little, the nurse then left her room. "Dangerous?" Lexi said. No... He couldn't be dangerous... but... he did have that odd feeling about him... The young woman then shook her head again. There was nothing wrong with Lucas. Sighing softly, she then dug her phone out of her pocket. She hated to have to bother Ryan, but he was her only friend on the island.

To: Ryan
                                          Hey Ryan. I'm so very...very sorry to bother you like this. But I was wondering if you could do me a HUGE favor?

Sighing again, she then hit send before letting her phone rest on her chest as she slowly closed her eyes. The beeping of the heart monitor was rather calming.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:15 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi had started to drift off to sleep when the sound of her phone beeping made her jump. Her heart monitor spiked a little before it relaxed again. The young woman then looked at the doorway and smiled at the nurse that popped her head in. "I'm okay. My phone startled me is all." The nurse nodded her head before leaving the girl. Lexi then looked at her phone and sighed softly. She hated that she would have to put this burden on Ryan, but he was her only friend. She knew that the male was going to scold her for this.

Eh Heh. What would make you think that?
                                          But... Um... I'm in the hospital. Nothing is really wrong! I'm in stable condition.
                                          But these doctors are making me stay in the hospital for a couple of days and I was wondering.... hoping that you would be willing to stop by my house and get me a change of clothes then feed Belle for me? I have a spare key.
                                          I know this is a lot to ask and I feel terrible about it! But you are the only person I can ask... I'll pay you if I have too!

She then hit send and sighed a bit, lowering her head and listening to the beeping of the heart monitor. She then glanced at the needle in her arm that connected her to the IV. She was such an idiot! How could she forget to take her pills! She had just been so happy for the first time in a long time, and she knew that was stupid too! To be so happy about what was more that likely one sided crush... Clutching her phone, she closed her eyes and shook her head a little. "Stop thinking about it... You're just going to make yourself cry." She grumbled to herself. Couldn't she just have one friend without making things weird!?

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:00 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi jumped as she got another text, opening her eyes, she then read the text, a smile appearing on her face. Ryan was such a great person.

Thank you so much! The key is in the flower pot by the back door. I owe you big time! I could hug you!

She texted excitedly before hitting send. The young woman then blinked and a dark blush appeared on her face. Agh! Why would she tell him she would hug him! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! The girl smacked her palm agaisnt her forehead before she winced a little. Her head still hurt. The pain killers the nurse had given her hadn't kicked in yet.... and... she was actually quite hungry... She hadn't gotten to eat her entire smoothie! Another thought then occurred to her and her blush darkened. What if he opened her dresser drawers and found her underwear! Or worse! Her diary! Ryan didn't seem like the type to read somebody's diary though.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:39 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Slightly Concerned, Casual
Company: Lexi
Inventory: ID, Wallet, Keys, Money
Dating: N/A
Outfit: Ready to hit the town

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan made his way to the hospital, a familiar sickening feeling filled his body. Flashbacks slowly started to come back, surgeries, stress and despair. He took a deep breath and slapped his cheeks to shake off the thoughts. No need to break down and get his own hospital room. Ryan stepped into the hospital and quickly made his way to Lexi's room with the help of some nurses. The male peered into the room and saw the raven haired girl laying in the hospital bed. Evening miss! I leave you alone for one day and you fall apart huh~ He teased as he entered the room. He wondered what had just happened, but he couldn't exactly pry about something like that. The other part of him wanted to just go ahead and ask. S-so how did you end up here? He asked tilting his head to the side. Ryan grabbed a chair and sat down next to the bed. O-oh right here's your stuff, and I fed belle so don't worry about a thing! He said handing the girl her clothing with a soft smile. It wouldn't be good if she was stressing out while healing, that would only make things worse. Is there anything else you need? I don't need you ending back up here after this. He said with a smile.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:10 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi fidgeted a little as she watched the IV drip... and drip... and drip... The girl then sighed a little bit before she blinked and looked up as she heard the door open, the heart monitor spiking a little as she saw Ryan. She then blushed a little as she hoped that Ryan hadn't noticed that. The raven haired girl then looked at him again and giggled a little bit. The room was a lot less boring with Ryan there. The female then glanced down a little and sighed softly as he asked why she was in the hospital. She had been hoping that he wouldn't ask her. "I was stupid and forgot to take my required medication and well... I ended up passing out." She sighed again as her bright blue eyes looked up at the male. "I really do owe it to you for doing that for me." She said as she smiled at him. "You're such a wonderful person." She then blushed a little bit as she remembered telling him that she would hug him. Well... she would... but... The heart monitor started to pick up a little as the raven haired female got nervous. Crap! Why did it have to do that! Oh no... She was feeling even more nervous! Ugh! Why! Blinking, she then looked over at Ryan. "No. I just need to rest I guess." She said with a small huff. "Though... It is nice to have some company... I hate hospitals..." She said softly, and involuntary shiver going through her as the memories of the last time she was in a hospital filled her head. She was connected to a lot more machines, lots of nurses and doctors entering the room. They all thought she couldn't hear, but she could. None of them thought she would make it through the night. But she did. That was one memory she wanted to forget, but it was locked in her memories forever. It hadn't even occurred to her yet that with her sleeve pushed up for the IV drip, Ryan would be able to see the scar on her arm.

The young raven haired female fidgeted a little as she tried to come up with a conversation topic. She didn't want Ryan to leave, but she didn't want to keep him up all night like all the other times she spent time with him. Ugh! What should she do! The female then blinked as there was a knock at the door. "Huh?" Lexi said before the nurse from before entered the room. The woman smiled a little. "Time for your medication and some dinner." She said as she handed Lexi the pills and a small glass of water before she paused a moment as she saw Ryan. "Oh. Hello sir. Visiting hours is going to be over in a couple of hours unless you are family or a boyfriend." Lexi nearly choked on the pill she was taking when she heard the word boyfriend come out of the nurse's mouth. The girl coughed a bit before she glanced at the nurse. "This boy seems a lot nicer than the other boy." The nurse commented to Lexi, trying to be quiet about it, but was loud enough fro Ryan to hear. Whether it was on purpose or not... Lexi didn't know.

Lexi watched the nurse leave before she rubbed her arm a little. Great... She felt even more weird now! Lexi couldn't even look at Ryan. Looking at the food that was brought to her, Lexi cringed and she wrinkled her nose. "The lunches back during High School looked more appetizing than this." She commented mostly to herself. but since they had gone to the same school, Ryan would know that the school lunches had been terrible.

Out. Of. Cuddles. I added a bit more to my post~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:31 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Slightly Concerned, Casual

Ryan listened as the girl explained just what had happened. He felt his stomach drop when she said she had forgotten to take her medication, was it because he had taken up so much of her time over the past few days? He wanted to apologize but knew that would get him nowhere. Ryan stretched his hand out and made a fist, he lightly tapped her forehead. Dummy... He mumbled before softly smiling. She could be so thickheaded sometimes. Her next comment struck a nerve, his head dropped slowly and his hands balled into fists. What's so wonderful about me anyways... He thought to himself gritting his teeth. Depressing words danced in his mind, telling him that he wasn't worth anything. First the sorry showing with Sasha and now this, why couldn't he just be confident for once. But then again that was easier said than done considering what he had gone through physically and mentally. Yea I feel you on the hospital thing...I'm not much of a fan myself. He said finally lifting his head and smiling softly. Once again I hide behind a mask... He thought whilst smiling. Ryan was about to make another comment but heard the door open, who could that be at this hour? The male turned his attention to the nurse who was walking in.

B-b-boyfriend? No no no...B-but I have to stay here! I feel a bit responsible for her being here. He said sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck. He wasn't sure what else to say all he knew was that it was the truth. The nurses next comment could be heard even though it was directed to Lexi, what did she mean by other boy? Ryan shook his head it wasn't his place to ask anyhow. He patiently waited for the nurse to leave and chuckled at Lexi's joke. Was the food really that bad. Without thinking Ryan reached over and grabbed a piece, plopping it into his mouth. It was bitter! He stuck out his tongue and made a "Bleh" noise. I guess you weren't lying huh. He said trying to get the taste out of his mouth. Ryan looked around the room for something to wash out the taste and his eyes caught something odd. His hand gingerly reached out before stopping halfway. Lexi, you never told me you had a scar on your arm... He said in a worried tone. He didn't want to step over a line with her here. N-not that I think it's weird or anything. He said trying to reassure her that it was OK.

Ryan didn't know why but after that he said something stupid. M-mind if I touch it? He asked tilting his head.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi giggled a little as the male flicked her forehead, rolling her eyes a little as he called her a dummy. She then looked at Ryan and tilted her head a little bit after the nurse had closed the door to the room. He felt responsible for her being in the hospital? No! He shouldn't feel that way! It was her fault for not taking her medication like she was supposed to. It wasn't his fault at all and she didn't want him to think that. "It's not your fault Ryan. It is my fault for not being more responsible.." She said softly as she looked at him.

The raven haired female then watched as he reached out and grabbed some of the food, giggling as he reacted badly to the food. "I told you so!" She giggled again. The food didn't even look or smell like it would taste good, so it didn't make sense to her why the male would attempt to eat some. Smiling a bit to herself, her smile then quickly disappeared and was replaced by a nervous and kind of distressed look. The heart monitor even started beeping a little faster as she became more nervous. "I-I have a lot of scars." She whispered.

Oh no... What was he going to think... was he going to make fun of her for it... would he think she was a freak!? She looked even more nervous before she blinked and looked over at Ryan, her head tilting to the side a little. H-He didn't think it was weird? But all of the mean comments she had gotten about them back in high school... she thought that her scars were disgusting.

Wait... He was asking to touch it. "I U-Um... I guess that would be okay... If... If you want too..." She said in a soft whisper. She'd never let anybody touch her scars though, but she trusted Ryan.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:30 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Confused, Curious

Ryan felt a lingering awkwardness form in the air, he half expected her to hit him for saying something so stupid. He wanted to take back the words that had been so foolishly blurted out. The male could see the concern in her eyes, as if the question scared her. It seemed that talking about her scars was a touchy subject, like talking about his past. He could relate to a certain extent, except his scars were from surgeries and could only be seen if he wore shorts. He didn't know how she got these scars which concerned him slightly, the first thing that came to mind was cutting but he couldn't just make that confirmation without her say. Ryan raised an eyebrow when she said he could touch it, as if questioning her response. Was it really OK to impose like this? He gulped slightly before extending his hand out. It felt like forever but his fingertips eventually brushed against the girls skin. He gingerly ran his fingers down the scar, trying to feel its texture. Scars were always a weird thing to Ryan, considering that he never had to deal with them while growing up.

When he was in high school he- No that wasn't something he should be thinking about. As much as he wanted to keep dwelling in the past this was ironically a good wake-up call. He wasn't the basketball star that was also Mr. Popular like he use to be. Ryan knew that he was a young adult with little ambition ever since his surgery, living in the past would only make his situation worse. Sorry... He mumbled even though he figured Lexi wouldn't understand why he was apologizing. He didn't like using her to find himself but it seemed that's how the cards had played out. His hand gingerly wrapped around her arm and his thumb lightly stroked the scar. I think...That it defines who you are. Something that no one can copy, as terrible as that sounds... He said doing his best to make his reasoning sound positive, it sounded much better in his head though.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:57 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

The heart monitor that was connected to the girl started to pick up a little again as she looked at Ryan. The awkward silence between them was making her quite nervous and the fact that the male seemed to be taking forever. Had he changed his mind? She herself wouldn't mind if he did, in fact, she would be a little relieved. Looking into Ryan's eyes, she watched as his hand moved closer to her, her heart rate picking up a little bit before she blushed darkly as she felt his fingertips brush agaisnt her skin. It made her nervous, but it also comforted her a little bit as well. It was such a weird feeling. Watching his face closely for any signs of him being disgusted in her scar, she was both relieved and a little confused to see that he really did seem to be okay about it. He really was different than most people she met. Even if they didn't make a rude comment, she could see it in their faces that they were judging her scars, but not Ryan. He seemed to almost be... fascinated with her scars.

Shaking her head a little bit, she then tilted her head a little. "Sorry for what?" She asked him softly, wondering what he could possibly be apologizing to her about. For touching her scar, but she told him that he could. Looking into his eyes, she then smiled at him softly and sadly. "There was a point where I had learned to accept my scars.. A time when I hadn't even been concerned about what people would think... then when I was eleven. I was invited to a girl's birthday party... It was a pool party... When I went out in my swimming suit all of the other kids... They... They all made fun of how they looked." She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes, but kept them back.

"They called me disgusting and a freak... I ran home crying. My aunt tried to reassure me that it would be okay, but the teasing continued as I went to school... I hated school... they were all so mean..." She said softly. Not all of the scars on her arm had been made because of the car accident she had been in. "People can be so cruel to make fun of someone for something they can't control..." They had even teased her for not having parents. "That's why I always wear long sleeves and pants, even when it is hot... I love the beach, but I am too scared to swim when others are around..." She didn't know why she was opening up to Ryan like this, maybe it was because he brought up her scar, or because she passed out like she had in the past, or maybe just because she trusted Ryan... Or maybe all three.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:16 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Guilty, Apologetic

Ryan looked at the struggling girl, obviously doing her best to open up to him. He wasn't sure what had caused her to share but he didn't mind, he actually found a bit of joy out of the fact that she trusted him enough to open up. As he listened he felt his fists tighten, knowing all to well what some of the kids had done to the kids that got picked on at that high school. Ryan never really paid any mind to it, figuring that it was just something that happened in school and there wasn't anything he could do to stop it. At this moment he wished that he had talked himself into doing something about it. Ryan could see the tears welling up in her eyes and it felt like he was being shot in the chest. He knew it wasn't his fault directly but he probably had all the chances in the world to stand up and stop it, but he didn't. He couldn't muster the words of comfort that were much needed right now. His thumb stopped stroking her scar and his head gently leaned forward until it was resting on her shoulder. Sorry... He choked out, feeling a lump in his throat form.

He had no Idea what to say and the only thing that managed to come out was an irrational apology. What was he apologizing for? Ryan wasn't sure why either. I should have noticed the bullying going on but I was so caught up in sports I shut everything else out. I could have- He said before cutting himself off. Just what could he have done? Even if he knew about it and on some sort of whim went to help her what would that've done? He wasn't a therapist or some sort of councilor so just what could he have done. What can he even do now? Make amends for something he had no business in. Sorry, this is really lame of me. But I don't think I have any words of encouragement for something like that... He croaked, knowing that was probably the lamest thing he had said yet.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:32 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi sniffled a little bit then blinked a couple of times to make sure the tears stayed back. Looking at the male, she then tilted her head to the side a little as he moved his head closer to her. Wait. What was he doing? She was surprised that the heart monitor hadn't stopped, because that's what her heart felt like! Blinking slowly, she then looked into Ryan's eyes with a curious glance. Wait. Why did he say sorry again? It's not like any of this was his fault.

Looking at him, she then gave a soft smile. "It's not your fault Ryan. I was two grades under you and I tried my hardest to be the girl that nobody ever noticed." She said. She had apparently done a pretty good job at it too, since she'd never had any friends back during school and the idea of having a boyfriend was completely out the window! Her bright blue eyes looked into the brown eyes of the male near her. Ryan really was an amazingly nice person. She didn't realize it, but she leaned her head forward a little and gently placed her forehead agaisnt his. "It really is okay Ryan. That was the past... it's hard and the memories will never leave me, but that was why I came to the island after I graduated. To have a new start... Actually... I've been the happiest I've ever been in just these past few weeks." She said, blushing just a little. Why did she just tell him that part. Ugh! Why must she naturally embarrass herself!

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:56 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Sheepish, Nervous

Ryan lifted his head as she spoke to him, he knew it wasn't his fault but he felt like he could have done something to help. The last bit of her sentence was unsettling. She didn't need to hide herself, if she had actually tried to shine she probably could have been very popular. Maybe the clumsy cute type or the shy type of girl. Ryan wanted to say something to her, make things feel right but couldn't find the fitting words for the situation. The brunette simply rubbed the nape of his neck and gave a sheepish smile, probably the best he could muster. He had to admit hearing her say that gave him a bit of a bubbly feeling in his body. Was he the source of her happiness over the past few days? His sheepish grin turned into a blissful smile, thinking that was the answer. Before he had time to react he felt the raven haired girl's forehead on his own. His cheeks flared a bright pink in embarrassment, but why was he embarrassed? She smell's nice... He thought before his cheeks turned into a deeper shade of red. What was he thinking exactly? W-well I'm glad that you can find happiness in this town! Whatever you need d-don't hesitate to ask! He said with a sheepish tone. If there was anything he could do to help he wouldn't hesitate to do so. So...What do you want to do now? If you want to sleep I-I Can leave. He said, trying to avoid eye contact. She was still so close!

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:20 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

The young woman looked at Ryan, watching for any sort of reaction from him, a slight blush on her own face. They were so close to each other. Her heart monitor picked up on her quickening heart beat. The young woman then smiled at him. "You're such a wonderful person." She said, her bright blue eyes staring into his eyes. The thought of just tilting her head a little and kissing him did cross her mind, but she was much too shy to do that! 'He...He would probably run away from me anyway.' Blinking then looking at him, a smile then crossed her face as she moved away from him a little bit so things wouldn't be so awkward. "No... Just sitting here and talking to you is nice... but if you wish to leave, you don't have to stay here. It's just nice to have some company, but I also don't want to keep you awake." She said softly as she looked at him. She really would feel terrible if she kept him awake and he wanted to sleep.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:21 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Sheepish, Nervous

Ryan finally noticed the sound of the beeping pick up, was her heart racing? He wanted to ask if she was ok but she cut his train of thought off with a compliment. His cheeks flared red in embarrassment, what was she talking about. I-I'm not that great...Eheh. He said, his eyes turning away from hers. Great huh... He thought to himself with a sad look in his eyes. He really had to do something about this depressing train of thought that was controlling him. The tension around him lessened as Lexi put a bit of distance between them. One thing he noticed was his heartbeat, it felt like it was going to pop out of his chest. Ryan felt the awkward tension fill the air and he was waiting for something to be said. Thankfully Lexi broke the ice by answering his question. W-well I wouldn't mind staying here. I-If it helps any. He stammered rubbing the nape of his neck sheepishly. What was this feeling in his chest. Hey L-lexi... I was-... N-nevermind. He stammered tripping over his words. What was he trying to say anyways? Ryan nimbly pulled his knees onto his chair and wrapped his arms around his legs. So stupid...Why am I so confused.

He figured that an awkward silence would linger now that he was balled up like a kid. Sorry Lexi... I'm feeling a bit off eheh. He mumbled. This was pathetic, wasn't he suppose to be here to support her? She was the one in the hospital bed not him. Ryan lifted his head from between his chest and legs and rested his chin on his knees.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games