Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:51 am
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucas felt his anxiety drop when Sasha seemed to brush off the thought of him liking her, but why was that the case? Why did he feel....Strange when that topic was brought up? He shook off the thought for now figuring that he'd worry about it later. Ya ya...But I wouldn't call us friends. We're just work associates. He said turning his gaze away from the pinkette. When Lucas pulled away from the woman's grip he noticed her begin to blush as she realized she had still been grabbing him. Lucas raised an eyebrow in confusion, well until she changed the subject to christmas. The holidays were still a blur to him, he only had a few memories on what happened when his medication ran out. Thankfully he had gotten his next shipment of medication and was back to his normal self. He wasn't sure what she meant until she pulled out the present from her purse. Lucas gingerly grabbed the box before slowly opening it. Inside was an expensive looking knife, but why did she think of him for christmas? Lucas wanted to ask but decided against it. Thanks...I uh...Really like it. He said giving the woman a soft smile. It wasn't much of a "smile" but it definitely wasn't something he did on the norm.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "Just what is love..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one?"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Sasha and located Downtown"
✖"Currently I'm wearing "Business"

User Image

OOC:

The Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:19 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧①
( ② мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:15 am
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Yukino sighed. "Then don't think of it as a date." He would then begin to pull her out of the shop into the streets of Downtown Soleil. He didn't really want to argue with her in front of the cashier and make a scene. The last thing he wanted was to attract attention towards the two of them. Not that he dislike being misunderstood or anything, he just doesn't like attention to people who doesn't pose any importance to him. Wait would that mean that Ringo's important? No? Maybe? Right now he's not entirely sure. All he knew is that he's feeling guilty of making her cry and he;s determined to remove her self-pity in any way he can. With his hand still holding hers, he tried to find the words that would make her relinquish the thought of going home. How did Shiki put it again? The best friends always go around town by themselves whenever Tsukasa was out to gather information for them. "Think of it as two people.......hanging out." That sounded right. Letting go of her hand he would then stand in front of her, placing his hands on his hips, waiting for her response. As if one cue his stomach growled making him blush up to his ears, averting his eyes from hers. The pick-me up smoothie was good but it seemed that it was not enough to replenish his strength.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

::: Company ::: Ringo ::: Mood ::: Determined || Embarrassed ::: Money ::: $989

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo was about to give him a piece of her mind when the sound of his growling stomach and obvious embarrassment caused her to chuckle at the sight. Taking Yukino's hand in her small one, she would take the lead this time, doing things her way so they both would be at ease.“Let's go back to my place and I'll fix us up something to eat. Like it's supposed to be done, and not some fake crap like going "out" to eat. "

Theme: Little Monster
Zumiragi

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:31 pm
Yukino Morinaga

Yukino was not the only who was embarrassed here, so was Tama. In her eyes her master was trying his best to act cool in front of Ringo. After his stomach growled she was sure that his current status was anything but. Thankfully, Ringo came in for a save. The feline would continue following the two from a safe distance letting them do whatever it is they want to do. She's only interject if she sees something she doesn't really want.

Yukino's brows furrowed slightly as he let Ringo take the lead. "S-Sure?" Free food! Who can ever turn that down? As long as he keep his hands to himself then there's nothing to worry about.

{{Exits with Ringo to her house}}

::: Company ::: Ringo ::: Mood ::: Embarrassed ::: Money ::: $989

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧②
( ② мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:12 am
Yukino Morinaga

Reaching the new section of the island Yukino began to hide from trees to buildings. Honestly, this place was more comforting for him than back at the park. There he was completely seen. He barely could move freely. Whereas here no one will bother to check who's hopping from one building to another. The vibe that the area gives though makes him worry all the more for Ringo. This area is where the dangerous people usually lurks.

While Yukino remained at the top Tama stayed down low doing the same as her master as instructed. The feline, however, was easier to spot since she was just a few feet away from Ringo.

Yukino settled himself on the rooftop of the shop that was across the Cat's Meow. With his vision enhanced it was easy for him to see what Tama and Ringo was doing inside of the shop. His eyes twitched when Ringo came near his feline friend thinking that she'd notice her presence but alas she wasn't discovered.

After a few minutes, Tama ran out of the shop and came back to Yukino. It seems that he was just over thinking himself. SO far, she has not trip nor clumsily bump into something for that matter. Maybe Tora was a lucky charm. A cure for her clumsiness. Then again, that wouldn't mean that he'd stop stalker her. He'd leave as soon as he saw her arrive at her house safe and sound.

[exit]

::: Company ::: himself ::: Mood ::: Guilty & stealthy ::: Money ::: $989

Delicious Lunatique

_

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:01 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

"It would be my pleasure~" the words had cooed from his lips when the two left the shop together. He replayed the last words Nomelle spoken before they left, 'Oh I'm soo sure the tree is missing it's leaf.' His lips slipped into a grin when he thought back to the pleasant face she made when the girl said those words. He felt quite certain that the two were going to do more than just wander the city aimlessly; even if she didn't know it yet Damean certainly did. He looked at the leaf still between his fingers, thankful that this small greenery gave him an opportunity, before tucking it into his pockets.

The two walked side by side on the streets of Downtown Soleil. From an outside perspective they could look like a couple and maybe that was what the Incubus was after. Maybe or maybe not, but Damean wasn't shy in placing himself in close proximity of the girl. Their shoulders would occasionally brush against on another as he would often look to his surroundings.
"Do you like the city?" He murmured as he turned to look at the setting and then to the girl.
"I suppose that was a rather strange question." He lightly chuckled the thought away as he continued to walk along the sidewalk with her.

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company:
⌘My Attire:
⌘Housing District: 1317 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC:

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:44 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Taking in their surrounds, Nomelle had only walked through this area twice, this time being her third. The buildings seemed old but the people on the streets were lively and since it was getting to mid day it seemed busier than the other times she's passed through. Feeling their shoulders brush occasionally gave her a slight chill. It wasn't bad but the feeling of physical contact made her nervous and interested to see what else would come along with these feelings. Glancing up as he spoke she looked through her curly strands and crossed her arms under her chest and a cold finger on her chin as she thought of a reply.

The city didn't seem to jump out at her though she hadn't made a full exploration of it in its defense. "From the places I've been to..the most interesting is Uptown Soleil. Only because of the trees. I haven't gotten the chance to see the beach nor the caves around that area, but I can blame the weather for that." Nomelle then looked up to Damean, "And I feel that was quiet a normal question for someone who just moved here as well." naturally she smiled and her dimples were evident. "How was your move into your new place?" not paying attention to where she was stepping they came to a curb and she stepped and grabbed onto his arm so she wouldn't fall.

Cheeks turning red from embarrassment as she stood frozen for a moment."Sorry, I didn't notice the ledge." she looked up and a few strands of her hair were stuck to her lip. Noticing her actions she quickly let go as to not offend him in anyway. Her grandmother put so many ideas of men in her head she didn't know if she should believe them or not. 'Touch a man he'll seduce you.' 'Smile at a man he'll devour and take advantage of you' 'Glare at a man and you may get something you want.' Whatever grandmother believed Nomelle would have to find out on her own.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: Embarrassed ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{Occ: }

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:10 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

It was amusing to find someone who was naïve and easy to read, but that just meant that they were more honest than others. He didn’t need to tell when she was thinking hard as her posture gave him the clear picture. Just a minute or two later she seemed to have formulated a response for his earlier question.
”Uptown Soleil, hmmmm,” he had yet to make his way up to that particular area of the city but it would surely happen in due time.
”Perhaps one of these days I’ll join you when you’re adventurous to see the surrounding areas. That is, if you don’t mind my company.” He flashed Nomelle a small toothy smile before he turned his gaze back to his surroundings. The man would need to make note of popular spots, potential partners and the likes. The place was filling up with people especially as night was approaching. The night life of the city would surely kick in which also meant that he would have to go to his new job.
”Well, I’m still moving in to the place. There are still quite a bit of boxes around but I’m sure by the end of the week I’ll have the place looking like someone actually lives there.” Damean was amused by his own retort; his gaze was fixed on the girl’s along with the set of dimples that adorned her face.
A sudden jerk on his arm naturally led the man to steady the girl by the shoulders.
”Its alright, but are you okay? That could have been a nasty little fall.” Lady luck was certainly being nice to him today. She was throwing him opportunities left and right but he wouldn’t rush things. Naïve girls like Nomelle needed to be handled nicely enough to want him.
He moved the locks of her hair away from her face with his free hand, continuing to peer into her green eyes.
”No need to feel embarrassed Nomelle,” his tone had grown quiet as he released the girl from his grasp. ’I could certainly give you something to be embarrassed about,’ he thought but he wouldn’t say such words out loud. Damean didn’t feel that the girl was ready for that quite yet.
”You can still hold onto me if you like, I promise I wont bite,” ’hard’

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Company: Nomelle
⌘My Attire: Pic
⌘OOC:

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:38 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Great job Melle! Mira*! she thought as she nodded her head, she was fine, just fine. How clumsy of her to not catch herself, too distracted by her surroundings to notice small things like where to step. Though he was quick in his reaction and his hands were large. 'no need to feel embarrassed'
"Lo siento**..I'm sorry." Nomelle continued to hold onto the males arm but looked away biting her thumb, Que estupido!*** then the thought came to her, 'I won't bite' "Speaking of biting..would you happen to be a vampire?" she asked with a serious expression, he had the looks and his voice seemed soothing...something she read in a book of course. Lightly laughing she shook her head, "Teasing. Just teasing." she added as she was bumped into by another person who in turn glared at her causing her to stop,

"Hey! Hay algo mal!? Di perdon! Carajo!****" she glared sliding her arm from his she raised her eyebrow and tilted her head as the male turned to look at her.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: Embarrassed ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{Occ:*Mira= look Lo siento- sorry Que estupido- how stupid the last thing she said was, something wrong? say sorry, p***k! }

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:05 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

Her reactions were fun to watch, along with listening to the colorful language she produced. Although, that isn’t to say he wouldn’t like to hear more of it. Actually there was a different sort of sound Damean would have liked to hear from Nomelle, though he was quite certain that she may not have been aware of the sweet sound she could make in the bedroom, in the car, anywhere~
He chuckled a bit at her question along with her quick change of expression.
”I’m sorry to disappoint but I am no vampire.” Nomelle quickly asserted that it was all a tease so Damean had a little tease of his own.
”But I wouldn’t mind biting you,” Damean whispered to the girl and gave a playful little wink.

Soon after a bit of a small ordeal occurred. The girl and a man bumped with one another and appeared to be in a staring contest. Although he could not quite understand the words being ushered he didn’t need to understand that neither one of them was pleased with the other.
”Nomelle,” the man brought his lips to her ear in the hopes to bring her out of this scuffle.
”Let us enjoy our night,” Damean removed his lips from her ear and looked towards the man.
”Our apology, good sir, we didn’t quite see you there.” The man huffed and puffed as he walked along. He didn’t seem to be the sort of rational man so there was no point in having a scuffle with that stranger. Damean placed his arm around her shoulders to motion her to walk again.
”A smile better suits you, Nomelle but I do find this new side of you interesting too.”

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘OOC:

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:39 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

The male replied with a 'no' she for sure thought he would be a vampire but his next comment cause a stir in her emotions. Biting her!? He must use that often! Nomelle refused to be tricked but she did blush from the flirty feeling she had begun to acquire. That was until everything hit the fan. Her angered filled eyes softened as a sweet chill ran down her back and Nomelle's eyes moved to look in the direction the voice came from. She missed the apology he gave and was whisked away, he was so close all of a sudden. Was this a normal thing for opposite genders to do? No..maybe it was just something he did..
"Heh, I could have shown you better had you not stopped me." she grinned catching herself and shaking her head,

She by far was not violent without a purpose! And for some reason she calmed down quicker than normal. Changing the subject she mentioned the biting, "Anyways, do you not mind biting every woman you get close to?" she asked before puffing out her cheeks thinking back to the rude man. Thoughts of wanting to beat that man up clouded her mind and she began to bite her thumb once more out of frustration and habit when she got angry.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: Flirty & annoyed at the rude situation ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{Occ: }

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:06 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

”Better? Ah but I wouldn’t want that man to taint you any further. However, I’m quite curious what you would have done to that man. Would you like to divulge that information?” He asked curiously as a playful grin was spread across his lips. He continued to walk forward, looking as some of the lights were beginning to flicker alive. The man thought about his work, his coworkers and the establishment as a whole. Yet the thought should be brought on hold when he came to the realization that work shouldn’t butt itself in at this moment.
”Why of course not, I don’t tend to meet woman like you. Kind enough to be willing to show a stranger, like myself, around town. Should I not treat you kindly in turn or would that be too much for you?” His smile began to be teasing as he held the girl closer to have his lips, once more, be right near her ear.
”But if you are curious if I would bite an attractive woman like yourself,” Damean’s lips retracted from her ear as he straightened his posture.
”That depends if you are curious.”

Looking up ahead he could see his workplace. The building would still be closed at this time of day but maybe it would be nice to take a small tour.
”As a treat for showing me around town, would you care to join me at the Neon Lights? The place is not open to the public right now but the least I can offer is a drink as thanks.”

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘OOC:

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:50 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

The thoughts of that man quickly disappeared when the male spoke to her grinning like a joker. Though she had only experienced sexual encounters by females in her village she'd an understanding of teasing and the likes but it never came from a male before.
"It'd be a crime to know...just don't get on my bad side." she half teased as she felt him pull her body closer, allowing it only to feel her body grow warm with his breath tracing her ear. Snapping her head to look up at him she couldn't tell if he was serious or not. Nomelle was down for fun, since she'd never been with a man before but she wouldn't let him know that just yet.

Thinking on the answer Nomelle looked to the club, private drinks? No...no..drinks in general! "I'll take you up on your offers" Biting her lip seductively she winked with a small smile finding its way onto her face. Releasing his arm she slid her hand down his bicep to his forearm and finally his hand before intertwining it. "Of course the drinks are on you." she added laying her head against his shoulder since she wasn't tall enough to lay it on his shoulder.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: Flirty and strange in a good way ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{Occ: Saturday I leave for vacation. I'll try to post still but idek how that'll happen yet hehe <3 just letting you know ahead of time. }

Hope the kind

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games