Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:38 pm

User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Today was already starting off great! The weather could be warmer still, however, it was wonderful compared to how cold the town had been when Sahar first arrived. After his days off he felt rejuvenated and ready to work. As soon as he entered the restaurant he was greeted with the smell of fresh baked pastries; it looked like Chester was here too, how nice! He offered a polite smile to the lone customer as he headed to the back to fetch his apron and clock in.

"Good morning Chester!" He chirped, tussling the shorter man's hair lightly as he passed. The kitchen smelt wonderful, Sahar couldn't wait until lunch to try whatever Chester was making. "You really like using that Nutella stuff, yes?" If memory served, it wasn't the first time the half-djinn saw him using the peanut butter substitute. It was a shame, Nutella was too sweet for his tastes so Sahar couldn't eat anything he prepared with it.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: ready to work! <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
yo punny nut
a small bee

Quote:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:25 pm

User Image
𝒥𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝑟𝑘

○| Cursed Human | 21 | Korean-American |○

Residence: 1301 Ombre Housing District | Occupation: Street Performer | Status: Single

Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle
and they
have followed me throughout my life.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅

The waiter from before swiftly returned with her salad and glass of wine, which Jimin politely thanked him for. She put her journal and pen away and then fluffed out her napkin before she draped it across her lap. Damn... I know this is just a salad but s**t, it's the most beautiful looking salad I've ever seen! Mouth watering, Jimin eagerly dug into her meal. She closed her eyes as she chewed, savoring the taste of each crunchy bite of lettuce and other mixed vegetables. She paused long enough to take a sip of her wine, which to her pleasure, matched her taste perfectly. As she continued to eat, Jimin could feel her worries slowly slipping away. Someone new walked into the restaurant, seeming quite chipper. The man smiled at her, and Jimin offered one back. She watched him head to the back and wondered if he was the one she needed to talk to about the job opening.

Once finished, she sat back in her chair, content. She wiped her lips with the napkin (just to be safe), and then looked around for the waiter so she could ask for the bill. She was surprisingly full from her meal, and it seemed as if the dessert special were the chocolate crepes which, much to her sadness, Jimin could not eat. I'll have to come back here for their desserts another time... Or... Maybe if there's a job opening here I can just sneak samples here and there~ A chef, or baker, always has to test their product! She smiled to herself, and then glanced around the room again now filled with determination, hoping to grab a waiter's attention.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
✿ Mood ➙➙ Content, slightly nervous
✿ Thoughts ➙➙ Who do I need to ask here about job openings...
✿ Location ➙➙ Uptown Soleil, Taste of Italy
✿ Wallet ➙➙ $150 (person) | $850 (bank)
✿ O.o.c. ➙➙ *slight edit in response to Sahar*

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

Celestial Vagabond

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:37 pm

User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

The orange-haired boy was done with three more plates, so one more plate left then Chester would work on the third batch of orders. As he was filling up the crepe for the fourth plate, Sahar's cheerful chirp and his hand tussling his mane startled him. He pouted at the waiter but recovered with a small smile at the djinn's commentary about the filling. "Just one of the classic fillings for the crepe. Strawberries and cream would come next the next time I would prepare dessert crepes for the customers." He then noticed the female lost in deep thought and leaned close to his ear. "Ask if she needs anything else, like a glass of water aside from the wine. Need to do the third batch now." He finalized the order before cooking the crepes for the next set of orders. As much as he was now curious about what's on her mind, he had to finish his job until his shift would be done.

Mood: work mode
Company: a customer (Jimin), Sahar
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Celestial Vagabond

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:29 pm

User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Whoops, it looked like he managed to startle Chester again! Oh well, no harm was done, plus he was pretty cute when he pouted. "You will have to tell me when you make the strawberry and cream ones; it sounds wonderful!" It shouldn't be too sweet for Sahar at least, so it would be worth trying. He leaned a bit closer when the orange-haired man leaned closer, curious as to what he wanted.

Golden-brown orbs flickered to their guest and a small frown tugged at his lips. "Since when did you become my boss?" He grumbled half-heartedly, unable to keep from smiling for long. The lady looked like she was thinking hard about something, so it would be best to check on her. Besides, it wasn't like Chester had meant to be pushy or anything so there was no need to be upset.

"I will be back." With that, he made his way to their guest's table. "Is everything okay, ma'am? Would you like a glass of water or anything?" He asked the woman with a friendly smile.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: ready to work! <<<<<

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Celestial Vagabond
a small bee

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Celestial Vagabond

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:00 pm

User Image
𝒥𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝑟𝑘

Residence: 1301 Ombre Housing District | Occupation: Street Performer | Status: Single

and they

Jimin was back at work in her journal when the man who had smiled at her came up to her table. She glanced up from her work, her grey eyes sparkling but fierce. She blinked a few times, caught off-guard but then returned his friendly smile with one of her own. "Oh, yes, everything is okay. I'm all set, thank you... I was just hoping to get my bill," She said, folding her journal shut. She shifted around in her seat slightly and adjusted her white framed glasses. "Oh and uh... I was wondering who I could speak to about the open waitress position?" She added, hoping that the answer would yield a positive outcome.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
✿ Mood ➙➙ Content, excited
✿ Thoughts ➙➙ Please please please please please...
✿ O.o.c. ➙➙

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:21 am

User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

Chester was just done with the first plate for the third batch when Sahar asked the customer. The baker was waiting for the next crepe to cook and fold when he picked up the conversation between the two. But as he put the cooked pastry on the plate, the DJ was surprised when he heard that the client was looking for a job here in the restaurant. Wait... Is that girl serious about this?!? But then again... The restaurant needs all the help that it could get. But the call of another order snapped him out of his trail of thoughts and he resumed his task, having to focus as soon as possible. Sahar would take care of answering the question unless the client would have to approach the orange-haired boy as well for more questions on job openings.

OOC: Late reply, sorry. Tired as hell.

Celestial Vagabond

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:28 am

User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It didn't occur to Sahar that he might be interrupting the woman's work until she looked up. Ah, she wasn't mad, was she? It didn't seem so, seeing as she returned his smile a moment later. "I see." He hummed with a nod. Before he could leave the woman continued, asking about who to speak to about an open position. He paused a moment to think, head tilting to the side as he tapped a finger against his thigh.

"I would say you should speak to our manager, but I do not think they are here at the moment. If you would like, I could get one of our hiring forms for you to fill out when I get your bill and then pass it along. You have to fill one out anyway before you can get an interview."
That was his experience at least. She could probably find a place online to fill out a resume, but she probably already knew that. "Would that be okay?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Celestial Vagabond
Quote:

Quote:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:45 am

User Image
𝒥𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝑟𝑘

and they

Full of hope, Jimin waited anxiously for the man's reply. Would today be her lucky day? It had been quite some time since she had held an actual job, and she wasn't sure if she was necessarily qualified for the position but hey - everyone had to start somewhere, and how hard could it be really? She was determined to put herself out in the work field again. As much as she loved singing and playing guitar around Soleil's streets, she barely made enough money to put food on the table now that her savings were running thin.

In front of her, the light-haired man paused with a thoughtful expression. Upon hearing that the manager was out at the moment, Jimin's heart almost sank. However he quickly followed up that he could provide her with a hiring form and she smiled up at him gratefully. "I would appreciate that, thank you. I did bring along a resume, but if you have any additional materials that need to be filled out I can do that,"

Okay, okay... That's a good step forward! It probably wouldn't hurt to keep looking... But I have a good feeling about this place.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
✿ Mood ➙➙ Hopeful
✿ Thoughts ➙➙ Well... It's better than any other place I've visited so far.
✿ O.o.c. ➙➙

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

Celestial Vagabond

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:46 am

User ImageUser Image

WITH ☾ No One ☽OUTFIT Going Out! STATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $950 ☽

It was a bit of a struggle for Rina to get out of the house today! She wanted to stay in bed with Seth, but she knew if she stayed there she'd be lazy all day! So, she washed her pants she wore from the paintball event and went to her house to change and fix herself up. If she's going to live with Seth, she needs to bring her clothes over! Even though she wanted to get out of the house, she had no particular place in mind she wanted to go, so she just ended up going to the Taste of Italy. Seth worked there, so she sorta wandered in through a bout of curiosity.

Rina stood outside the establishment, admiring how it was designed. She really would love to open a restaurant one day! So this is where Seth works now... This was definitely a much better job than him being a bartender at Neon Lights! He wouldn't be worried if she visited him while he worked! This place was really nice, it was definitely more on the expensive side, she could tell. Still, why not treat herself to an expensive lunch? It's not like she buys pricey things often, anyways. Deciding to splurge, she waited to be seated and took up a menu when she was. Well, it definitely wasn't cheap, but it's not anything her wallet can't handle! Let's get something to eat!

SoujiAtsumi
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:54 pm

User Image

The orange-haired male was now cooking for three more plates of dessert, though he was still hearing the bits and pieces of the conversation between Sahar and the client who was now applying for a waitress position at the restaurant. It would definitely be good news for more help, although speaking to the manager was another step the girl had to take before she would be finally accepted with the application. The bell attached near the entrance door rang, signaling the presence of another customer, but he paid no need to that. He picked up his towel that was hung from his apron pocket to wipe the sweat off his brow, mainly because it was starting to get hot in there. The weather outside was a bit warmer compared to yesterday, but he wouldn't mind.

OOC:

Celestial Vagabond

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:43 pm

User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

The young woman didn't seem upset about there even though she was prepared for a meeting with them, but at least her trip hadn't been wasted. "Alright then, I will be right back!" He promised before returning to the kitchen. Sahar stopped the waiter that had been serving the woman to get her bill then stopped by the office for the form and in a matter of minutes, he was back at her table with both. "Here you are, ma'am. You can pay at the counter whenever you are ready and you can give your information to the cashier. After our manager looks over everything you should get a call from them."

Sahar glanced at the door when the bell rang, surprised and delighted to spot a familiar face. It had been a while since he last saw Rina! "If you will excuse me I need to see to our other guest. I hope you have a wonderful day!" With a parting smile to the lady, he made his way to Rina's table. It looked like Seth wasn't with her and he wasn't working today, so where was her partner? Hopefully, he hadn't gotten ill.

"Good morning! It is nice to see you again, can I get you anything?" Actually, now that he thought about it, he never got around to interviewing Rina about her experience at the orchard. Had Seth even brought it up to her? Sahar would have to remember to ask; there wasn't much he could do while he was on the clock, but maybe they could meet up later!

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: pleasantly surprised! <<<<<

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Celestial Vagabond
a small bee

Quote:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:26 pm

User ImageUser Image

WITH ☾ Sahar ☽OUTFIT Going Out! STATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $950 ☽

Even though Rina had money, she really was beginning to rethink her decision on eating here. Just because she can doesn't mean she should! She could easily blow a hundred bucks here on one meal! However, she was greeted by a waiter, who just happened to be Sahar! She totally forgot he worked here, Seth probably told her once and she forgot a little... "Oh, hi Sahar! Good morning to you, too. Uhh..." Rina happily said, before burying her nose in the menu, as if she was inspecting it. Now she has to decide what her wallet will be bleeding for today. "I guess I'll have the... shrimp scampi with pasta... tiramisu, and some grape soda, please. Thank you." She said it with somewhat of a pained smile as she set down the menu, spending this much on one meal for one person was definitely not normal for her. Might as well order all of her food now to rip the $52 bandaid off her wallet. Still, it isn't as if she's expecting some big purchases in the near future. Hmm... Now that she thinks about it, what if she got Seth a promise ring of her own? It certainly couldn't be expensive as the Bul-whatever brand of ring he got her, but she could still find one that was really nice! The fact that her soulmate was able to afford something like that was still very confusing to her! "It's nice to see you again, too! How have you been?" Truth be told, she was more interested in talking to him than getting her food. He was Seth's friend and she wanted to get to know him better!

SoujiAtsumi

fuestray

Faun

Celestial Vagabond

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:54 pm

User Image
𝒥𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝑟𝑘

and they

Jimin smiled at the man and as soon as he was out of sight she let out a satisfied sigh and sat back in her seat. It was no guarantee, that was for sure, but the young adult felt a little better knowing that she was taking steps in the right direction. It did not take long for the man to return with her bill and form. "Thank you so much, I appreciate it." She offered him another genuine smile, her eyes sparkling behind her glasses. Hearing the bell and taking note of the new customer, Jimin nodded in understanding. "You too," She managed to say before the man made his way over to greet the woman who had just walked in.

This is good... Things are becoming good... Now where did I put my pen? Jimin fumbled around in her guitar case pocket for a moment before pulling out a simple pen and a glossy white folder. She carefully but quickly filled out the hiring form and made sure to read it over not once, not twice, but three times before putting her pen away with a satisfied hum. She grabbed her guitar case and slung it over her shoulder, careful to not hit anything with it. She made her way to the front to pay, pulling a compact black wallet from her guitar case and setting the $17 into the cashier's hand. Jimin made sure to hand him both forms as well before waving goodbye and leaving the restaurant. The bell chimed behind her as she stepped back onto the streets of Uptown Soleil. It was near time she found a place to settle down for the day to try and make a little money from performing on the streets. Where would her spot be today?

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
✿ Mood ➙➙ Hopeful, thoughtful
✿ Thoughts ➙➙ I wonder when that call will come in... Aigoo...
✿ Location ➙➙ Taste of Italy ➙ Lune Beach, Smoothie Palace
✿ Wallet ➙➙ $133 (person) | $850 (bank)
✿ O.o.c. ➙➙

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:52 am

User Image

Chester had recovered shortly from the sweat and he was back to serving two more plates for the third batch of orders. As he went on squirting the choco-hazelnut spread onto the crepe for the second plate, the conversation about job applications ensued, based on the words ringing close to his ears. Plus, Sahar was meeting up with the other customer that turned out to be his special acquaintance. Looks like he's having a great time having to catch up. He smiled at the thought of meeting up with Jessie the next time they would have the time to talk, but for now, today's all about business, more so with the applicant for the vacant waitress position. Not to mention that he had a lot of customers to feed with his crepe. But then the bell rang, signaling that the woman may have left the place. But no worries; they may cross paths again next time.

OOC: GUYS, I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY BECAUSE EXTENSIVE PREPARATIONS FOR NEW YEAR AND I AM SO TIRED. *flops*

Celestial Vagabond

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:49 pm

User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It was nice to know she still remembered him! He had thought he caught a few glimpses of her during the paintball event, but other than that he hadn't seen her since new years. Sahar laughed quietly when she buried her face in the menu, pulling out his notepad and waiting patiently as she made up her mind. "Shrimp scampi with pasta, tiramisu, and grape soda. All great choices!" He repeated with a hum as he wrote down the order. It looked like Rina wasn't feeling so good about spending so much money, so he gave her a reassuring smile. "It might be a bit costly, but the price is well worth it."

It was a shame Seth wasn't working today, it would probably be nice to have her meal prepared by her soulmate. Then again, she probably ate his cooking all the time. "I have been well, much better than before now that the weather has started to warm up actually!" He answered her question as he picked up her menu. It was nice to have company at work and spending a few minutes chatting with Rina wouldn't hurt.

He still wanted to interview her, plus she was Seth's girlfriend so it would be nice to get to know her better and it was always nice to make new friends! "How have you been? I saw you and Seth at the paintball event the other day, did the two of you have fun?"

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: pleasantly surprised! <<<<<

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Quote:
a small bee

Quote:
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games