Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:59 am
User Image

Within an instant of thought Hakem decided he wouldn't shoot at anyone besides the tealette, not even if he was shot by any other bystander. He just wanted to shoot this guy as much as possible, with all the effort he'd put into tracking him down. And the man had shot him when he fell out of the air, he doubly wanted even for that, and the barrage of shots he dealing with everytime the skeleton got him in his scope. His idea was to force the smaller male out of his current hideout, practically covering the surrounding walls and narrow spaces in purple coloring. It was all but an outline and he had a clip he was willing to empty for the purpose. Eventually he did aim directly at the white clad team member, going for a helmet shot as he stayed tracing narrowly behind what could provide counter coverage. 1 hit, 10 misses.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Xo ; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

3:7 (-1 : -3)
2:4 (2: cool
4:12 (-1:-10)
3:2
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:10 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

She thinned her lips out, refusing a glance back at the teal eyes she knew were hovering over her exhausted form. Again she shook her head, feeling the wave of bounding curls against her neckline suppressed by the helmet over her head. Part of her wanted to tear it off and shoot from there, but the slightly more sane part of her mind urged her not to. If a strike like that could basically bruise her leg, she hated to think what could happen if one managed to pelt her head. She rolled her shoulder awkwardly and lowered her head again to peer through the sights. Her movements became slower, her vision steadying down on each target now without taking any excess shots she knew would miss. Is this what it felt like to actually shoot a gun? She had done so, but so very long ago that she didn't remember it too well. Nor was it a rifle, as this one portrayed. Hers specifically, if she remembered right, had been a 9 mm pistol. A bit of fun with her dad as they both got a hold of what self defense class truly looked like. They had gone to an outside shooting range, each bale of hay layered with zombie posters. She shot and caught another man nearby the last (Angel) with two shots on the shoulder.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

As she turned back to look at her previous shot, she couldn't help but notice another splotch of violet paint that just barely covered her own and left a pretty palette mixture. With a quirked eyebrow she followed where the direction might have come from, her eyes landing on Hakem. A prowling smile graced her lips, her gun lifting to fire four shots in his direction. Three would miss, two over his shoulder and one just barely passing his neck. But! The last managed to catch the side of his chest and she stifled a small laugh. He didn't at all seem too concerned with Tyrese's anger if he was still here playing the game with the rest of them. If she had learned anything about being a wolf in the last two months, it was how well a good run on all four legs cleared the mind. Watching the trees pass by, the breeze through your face... She exhaled slowly and watched him, aiming her gun for another shot playfully. Her finger, however, kept off the trigger for the most part.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

ShadowStar369

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image

He'd decided not a minute ago who'd he'd narrow down his enerygy to, then here he is suddenly freezing as three shots barely wizzed past him and splattered nearby. His gaze caught whom had fired them a heartbeat later, he had been otherwise exposed for an attack from the musician while he was busy staying concealed from the skeleton. Her next shot hit and he was made grateful for the vest, his arm lifting to get a look at it before he blew at his hair. Oh fine, he hadn't shot at her yet so he could try now. Seeing as her next pellets were held off long enough to get the threat across, the wolf hit her once center vest and flickered his thumb and pinky forward, pressing them towards his ear and mouthing 'call me~' before he crossed to one side of a wall and (hopefully) safely out of her line of fire. He shot and missed four more shots to show his real target he hadn't been let off the hook yet. He was watching and waiting.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Tor ; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

3:7 (-1 : -3 )
2:4 (2:8 )
3:2 (6 : 4)
9:6 (-1,-4)
8:2
ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Hedo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9, 9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8
10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7
3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3
7, 4, 10, 3, 5, 10, 10, 3, 1, 1

Lelwani had the odd feeling that her luck was about to tank for some reason who knew why that was, but she moved on anyway, still singing as she would come across Maxwell who she had painted earlier she aimed her gun at him once again "♪ I live my life like this
Tell me how could
I miss giving you
everything you deserve♪"
she sang as she fired a total of three shots once again. (Maxwell - 9,1,10- and she missed two shots once again, only once managed to hit the man in the chest again. She somewhat crushed her crappy shooting, but she supposed after a good early game once luck had to run out right? Ah well, that was the nature of things no point in whining about it. She'd just have to continue finish it up and continue on. She would have to reload again. She had one clip, but at the rate she was burning through ammo odds were she would have to visit base again an get more if things continued like that and it probably would.
She began to skip away still singing her multitude of songs. She hoped Mel was okay doing whatever it was she was doing at home, or if she got lost somewhere in the city which was completely possible that she'd at least be safe though knowing her she'd simply be playing a hard for some random strangers rather than trying to find her way home if she was lost.
She would come across another person who seemed to be conducting a hunt of her own. She smiled and aimed her gun at her " ♪ You know I be doin
the most while you be back at home
I promise baby it could be worse ♪ "
she fired fie shots in all (Miki - 5,3,7,1,9- SUPER FAIL) and managed to miss all of them. Lelwani was stunned for a moment as she stood there "Oh my...thats tragic." she said moving a finger through her hair. There was no way she could do worse than that right? Hopefully Miki didn't just decide to smite her right then and there though Mel would not blame her. That was a huge failure.

Ammo: 6
Extra: 1 clips, 1 empty clip

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

MasterDenton

JayyLee10

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: out for some blood
Company: more enemies
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: also out for blood
Company: more enemies
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With the drama finally over, for now at least, Chester and Hikaru would focus back on aiming at more targets, though they both had sported new splotches thanks to the others who aimed at them as well. With the clock ticking in, both of them certainly not wanting to lose, but as the fallen angel glanced at the current scoreboard, she smiled knowing that Lelwani had fallen to third place, though the bad news was neither she nor Chester would be in the winning circle, which made her slightly disappointed. That one aside, Team Cyan was now in second place, which induced a slight swelling of pride in her chest. It meant that the Bree and Tori were not going to lose to Team Violet.

However, Chester knew that Team Orange was now in a tight position. No way in hell that he was going to lose to them, more so with more of the members of the other two teams currently active than his own! He first picked up two more ammo clips from the reload station before moving on. After Xiomara, there were others whom he barraged with his bullets, like Lysander (8th day dice rolls: 1, 10), Alexander (8th day dice rolls: 8, 4) and Zara (8th day dice rolls: 7, 7); after the reload, he shot at Miki (9th day dice rolls: 5, 10), Crevan (9th day dice rolls: 9, 4), Angel (9th day dice rolls: 3, 10) and Camille (9th day dice rolls: 4, 1) once more. He may not be at number one right now, he wouldn’t let those mo’fos get in the way of his goal. If he couldn’t reach number one, being the MVP of the team would be close enough.

Hikaru also had her own hit-list, her head racing with potential targets as she went to pick up a few more clips, though she was certain that either Bree and Tori were taking her spot right now. She would be fine with it, but nah, she wouldn’t want her fun to be ruined as well, being competitive and all that. Those who were possibly hit by the two females were not spared from her sight, like Lai (8th day rice rolls: 5, 6), Charlotte (8th day rice rolls: 2, 8 ); reloading occurred before focusing on Lysander (9th day rice rolls: 3, 4), Xiomara (9th day rice rolls: 10, 9), Zivva (9th day rice rolls: 5, 6) and Priya (9th day rice rolls: 3, 9). She spotted Skye again and this time, she attempted once more (9th day rice rolls: 9, 4) before having to reload. Man, it was starting to get tiring, having to catch up and all that, but importantly, she would save the last shots for Lelwani for the final minutes of the event. Perhaps Chester may have the similar wavelength as she was, but they would band up together to face the bird at the end, if they were lucky enough, that is.

OOC:

MasterDenton

ShadowStar369

tol n floofy

JayyLee10

yo punny nut

Kirenai Yuki

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:17 pm
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company::
Feeling:: Like Rambo (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: Rolls of the day : 6, 4, 8, 7, 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 7
Also, sorry if its a lame post. I'm trying to keep up > <
Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

Yo Punny Nut

oOBookwormYumiOo

tol n floofy

asbloodrunscold

whiters4

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ammo 
Gun: 0 -->20
Clip(s): 3 -->2

"Dang right I scare you." Ryan silently retorted within himself to the sniper's retort (Hakem), buuuuut with no one to hear his badass attitude if was kind of pointless. Nevertheless, Ryan pokes his head around a corner of a wall to get the drop in that sniper but instead he was his in the upper right shoulder. He seen the guy (Tyrese) who missed twice before hitting him and pulled back to avoid this dudes attack but was hit shorty after.

When Leon pulled back into the wall he was hiding behind he jumped at two shots that missed and hit the wall but a third shot luckily hit his chest as he rolled onto his back to lay down flat for retaliation shots at the blue haired girl before she tried running away. (Three shot to Lelwani) ((6, 4, cool )

(some time later)
Everyone had been running and gunning and it was getting to be a real mess. Splatters of different colors of paint vomited all over the museum in a massacre of colorful proportions. This game was heck of fun and so much so that Ryan couldn't remember a feeling like this since he was a child playing waterguns with his brothers in the backyard...

With him having waited things out again again everyone seemed rather busy, so he kept low and watchful like the wolf. Needless to say that when he seen his sniper pal (Hakem) after turning a corner he smirked as he let his trigger do the talking for him this time; (all remaining shots to Hakem) ((7, 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 7))  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:36 am
User Image

Hakem shook his hopper to check his ammo, and he was doing well on pellets from what he could hear and glance quickly. He was firing so many shots that it was hard not to double check despite just filling up and taking the pellets from an extra gun not too long ago. He was already working up a sweat again with all this bustling about in a vest too; he only noted to himself to watch for another nose bleed this time. Escaping Victoria and keeping within a circular vicinity to the light haired assassin, he was caught by the young man he'd been so keen on teasing earlier. He jerked from a few shots and was hit by three, fwipping his weapon back at the man responsible and hitting him with a single pellet. (Ryan/Leon, hit) It seemed he wasn't getting enough action from the snacking male as much as he wanted, so the occational diversion couldn't be helped. But when he saw him, he shot without hesitation, then got behind more cover. (Xo, hit)

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Leon/Ryan & Xo ; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

8:2 (-2)
6:2
ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:13 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: competitive, but having fun
Company: more worthwhile targets (aiming at Lelwani)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: competitive, but having fun
Company: more worthwhile targets (aiming at Leon)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Chester was still intending to score points for his team, though he was certain that most of his team would be outscored by the current top hitters. As of this moment, he and Hikaru were both stuck below the top three, based on the present results on the scoreboards. Perhaps, there was still a chance that he would catch up. That was when his eyes were set on Leon once more and he didn’t hesitate to hit him straight on (9th day dice rolls: 3, 9), but they both missed. It was due to that reason that he had to hide to a safe spot, quickly reloading before resuming with his shot towards Hikaru’s team mate. (10th day dice rolls: 5, 7, 8, 6), two hitting him on the chest. “Ha! Got ya now, bud! Try to catch me!” He stuck his tongue out before dashing out. There was a random chance that the target may not buy the taunt, but he wouldn’t care, not when his intention to catch up was still there.

Hikaru wiped the sweat off her brow, panting because of fatigue was starting to catch up to her, but the event was not over yet, more so with her team still being second place. Her eyes picked up the movement of Lelwani and didn’t hesitate to play with her, bestowing two splotches of cyan on her back from behind (10th day dice rolls: 2, 8 ). “Konichiwa! I hope you’ll like matcha cakes after this event when we meet again. That will be my first gift to you.” Those were her parting words before she dashed off to another hiding spot. After all that had happened, everything would be fine. Well, almost fine because of the drama that occurred earlier and the place becoming a mess, but she had to believe that the bird would somehow keep her word, with letting bygones be bygones for the time being.

OOC:

Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:37 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

5, 3, 7, 1, 9,9, 2, 8, 5, 3
10, 7, 8, 2, 8, 5, 9, 9, 10, 5

Lelwani felt the two shots to her back and the voice calling to her promising her cake or something. She chuckled, glad the brunette was having fun as she ran from Miki, choosing to go after her now for a bit for that. There was a good chance they might not meet again after they parted ways but she'd play along for now. She would find the brunette hiding behind more cover though with Lelwani no longer taking a tactical approach she was very likely to just run up on a person.
She looked at her for a moment with a smile before she returned fire in five shots, but much to the the birds disappointment (Hikaru - 9,2,8,5,3- Miss. Hit. Hit. Miss. Miss.) only two of them would managed to hit the brunette in the chest. She looked at her own gun for a moment "Aye, Alas I don't think I deserve a gift for this garbage job I'm currently doing." she said and fired at Hikaru again (Hikaru - 3 - Miss) and of course missing. Lelwani let out a disappointment sigh "Well then." she said before she changed her clips again before moving away. Lelwani wasn't even going to be in the top three if she kept up this crap job....but then again she probably wasn't in it now.
She needed to get more clips a bit later. She felt like she burned the most ammo on her team, but most of her shots never hit anything.
She ran across Ryan for a moment and shot him again (Ryan -3,3,10- Miss. Miss. Hit!) and managed to hit his leg once before she headed to her base an picked up two more clips and just for the heck of it another rifle. Towards the end of this she was going to just go nuts so might as well.
She went back out again looking for another target.

At least this whole thing was fun, it made up for losing.

Ammo: 17
Extra: 2 clips, 1 more rifle.

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:43 am
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

Bree turned at the sound of Victoria laughing, quirking an eyebrow but otherwise smiling. What was funny? But the red head's eyes were turned elsewhere, following where Aubrey couldn't see at that particular moment. So instead she whipped back around, again grazing her palm against the slightly roughened plastic of her helmet. The paint from earlier was beginning to dry, and it smeared a hefty purple blotch on the right of her peripherals. A speck of white crossed its way into her vision and she lifted her gun haphazardly to at another contestant. Quickly she retracted her hands in realization that he had in fact been on her own team. If she wasn't careful, she would have shot him on the side. She turned her torso, instead pointing in the direction of a young woman. One shot and she pelted the right side of her breast, a small smile flooding her lips.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

She snickered, but couldn't help let the elongated laugh pass over her pink lips, quickly cupping a black gloved hand over her mouth to stifle the loud sound. She received a questionable but excited look from the brunette as she did so, hardly able to part her gaze from her fiance across the way. However what she hadn't quite expected was the returned shot square in the center of her chest. She inhaled smoothly, brushing the pain off to the side with a flicker of irritation at the hit. Not at him, particularly. But the pain alone was enough to slightly push at the edges of the inner wolf. With another laugh, she dropped her gun and held her head back, biting the back of her lip. Such a dork. A dork she utterly adored more than anything. She leaned her head to the side and watched him barrel off quickly before she could get another shot in, pressing the barrel of her gun against the floor and peering around the other contestants.

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

JayyLee10

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:19 am
whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

xXDestructive_MindXx

Yo punny nut

MasterDenton

SoujiAtsumi

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

thewomboldt

a small bee
User Image

Maxwell Sullivan
Camille Sullivan

Ⓦealth: $1000
Ⓦealth: $975

Ⓕeeling: A bit apprehensive
Ⓕeeling: Bloodthirsty

Well, that hadn't gone over too well. With another fresh coat of paint being applied over the layers and layers that had come before, he was actually becoming numb to it all. Sure, it still stung like nobody's business when yet another paintball whizzed into his chest or leg, but it wasn't gonna stop anytime soon, so why dwell on it? Hell, he was actually kind of impressed at this point. If they were so eager to spray him down with paint, imagine the job they could do on, say, a wall or a chair. His house could use a bit of a color change, now that he thought about it... But, at the same time, thinking further as he was changed from one color to the next like some sort of human chameleon, wasn't it kind of pathetic that these guys were going after a stationary target? Surely they could go after something that'd fight back, couldn't they? Though, he supposed it wasn't really his place to judge, given how he'd basically given up. When did this thing get over, anyways?

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Paint splattered on Camille's precious armor as she darted around the room, which wasn't all that surprising because not only did she stick out like a sore thumb, but wearing a big plastic suit didn't exactly make her the most agile player in the game. The dark-green coloration turned into a veritable rainbow of wet paint, which didn't exactly bode well with her. Sure, she should've known she was gonna get shot and her costume was gonna get a bit messy, but rationality wasn't exactly her strong suit. To quote one of her heroes (paraphrased, of course), those bastards were gonna pay for shooting up her stuff. For once, she finally decided to aim her damn gun instead of firing it haphazardly, and pointed right at the first person she saw, which in her eyes could very well be Satan incarnate. She took one shot at the guy (Chester), which hilariously veered off target. Not deterred, though, she shot at him again, which this time nailed him. Gotcha! Giving the guy her signature butt-slap taunt (as if she didn't completely miss her first shot) before running off once more, she stared down at her hopper of ammo. Huh, seems as if firing like John Rambo himself isn't exactly good for ammo conservation. Finding a nice niche to hide herself in, she quickly dumped the contents of her spare ammo hopper into her gun, tossing the plastic container aside haphazardly, which prooooobably alerted everyone to where she was holed up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:28 am
User Image

The petite brunette thinned her lips, mulling over the idea of whom would become her next prey. The event was coming to an end - the lack of people suddenly shooting was making her very aware of that. And although she was disappointed they wouldn't be running until the very end time, she still felt she could last for several last shots. She flicked her gaze to the same corner she had seen Tyrese at, met with a familiar body limp with shots. She stifled a snorting laugh, cocking her gun to point at him. "HEY MAX!" Three shots were fired not two seconds after, the first and third colliding with each side of his chest. Her amethyst eyes glittered with mischief as she playfully pointed the barrel at her newfound toy and victim. How she had managed to spot him out when he was absolutely covered in multiple paint splatters, she wasn't entirely sure- But! That wasn't to say that even if she hadn't recognized him, she wouldn't have shot him.

Tori eased herself from shooting the people around, watching as several of them made their way to the exit. Now that didn't seem very fun or fair. Though she supposed it had been several hours since they had begun - and her worry was growing at watching the clearly exhausted brunette take several more shots in another direction. And so, seeing as she seemed to find someone familiar to her, she took advantage to creep her way back into the cyan hut - the markings hardly noticeable with the rebellious splats of paint across the surface. If she wasn't planning on shooting again any time soon, then the very least she could do - or so she expected - was to reload her gun and trade off with Aubrey's. She knelt down onto her knee, propping the side of her gun against her knee and pulling at the lid of the tank.

MasterDenton

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:55 am
User Image

Hakem hit the dark haired teen once more, (Leon/Ryan, hit) in part because he'd struck him so many times, even the missed shots. He unloaded his whole clip on just him, or just about. That certainly meant he was out of ammo now, didn't it. A knowing smirk at the fact the man had no more pellets to reinforce that challenging nature with. Hakem then made himself scarce, ducking and dodging back towards a way he'd hope to not see as many people in one small area. His aggressor might follow of her find him again, but in the mean time he needed to avoid more shots against him.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Leon/Ryan"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

8:2 (-2)
6:2 (-1)
5:2
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:18 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

5, 3, 7, 1, 9,9, 2, 8, 5, 3
10, 7, 8, 2, 8, 5, 9, 9, 10, 5

Lelwani was still going at it though now she was being somewhat quieter. She wondered who she could encounter next to shoot at. It seems like it was a general amount of people who were still playing about now, though she had not encountered everyone just a good number of people.
She would hears a noise not to far from her and followed it to a woman who was doing something. She smiled at her and aimed her rifle and fired four shots (Camille -7,3,5,4- (1 hit)) missing four times but managing to land a hit on her shoulder. She snapped her fingers and let out another good chirp before he ran off to hopefully avoid retribution.
She needed more targets of course just planning to paint everyone purple if she could. It was such a nice color.
Ammo: 16
Extra: 2 clips, 1 more rifle.

MasterDenton

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:13 pm
User Image

It hadn't seemed as if she caught his attention. And if she had, then he very well wasn't aware of it. She watched as the plentiful amount of paintballs rounded themselves against his vest and outerwear, the occasional smacking over his shoulder for those who had utterly missed their chest shot. She shouldn't have laughed but, she couldn't say it wasn't funny. Her head leaned back again and she pulled the gun back to the top of her breast, settling the stock against her chest until it felt secured. Fortunately, it didn't seem like such a gun had too much of a kick; and that only made targets all the easier. "HEY." She shouted again, firing off another one. However, in the midst of her attempt to hit him, she instead pelted another familiar face (Hakem) - just on the edge of his midriff. Her face fell a little and she leaned back in surprise. W-Whoops. A sheepish smile crawled over her lips. He seemed to be running from or for something.

It released with an easy pop, the pounding aroma of paint exhaling from within. Had one of them burst? It wasn't quite possible was it? With a small breath out she began to refill the tank. She didn't feel too comfortable leaving Aubrey for very long - especially not when the game was winding down to a close. She snatched another bag of pellets, shaking and shuffling the small cyan balls into the back tank of the gun. With bounding clicks they came together. Would it be difficult to trade the tank on the back of the gun out? She supposed so. Perhaps it made it easier to bag the paint bullets all together rather than set aside a bigger box. Everyone on the team would have been diving into it. No, this made much more sense. As she felt the last ball drop from the bag, she tossed it to the side, hoping to aim at the bin available, and began to make her way back to Bree.

MasterDenton

whiters4

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games