Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Blinking, Setsuko's hand instinctively went towards the cheek he was slapped. Did he say something wrong? He was only telling the truth. The blonde just stood there, staring into nothing. It took him sometime before he was able to recover and understood what she just told him. The male was not her boyfriend? Red have feelings for him? What? Sleeping around was a normal thing, right? His brothers do that all the time. They have never settled for a single female. It was the way of the sirens as they told him. Before he was able to snap out of it he noticed that she was no longer in front of him and was now at the bench where the male was sitting at a while ago. It was only then he noticed that it had started to rain again. Shrugging his jacket off he jogged over to her side, wrapping it around her with his arms over it making sure that her head was fully covered. "I'm new to this whole serious relation ship thing. Like I said. She's only like a little sister to me. She may be the person whom I treasure the most but... Setsuko would take a few steps to face her, locking his eyes with hers. "...but you are the one I love the most in the world." He said giving her a warm smile. Hopefully the cab would come soon. He was fine being drenched in the rain but knowing how Ichigo gets sick easily he was worried that she would catch another cold and it would be all because of him.

Lady Sonnet

[quote="xTwisted Jester]

$ 4xx.xx :Monies
                                                                  None :Company
                                                                  It's complicated :Status
                                                                  What have I done? :Thoughts
                                                                  ___ :Out of Octaves

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo felt droplets falling on her skin after taking Skylar's info and waiving to the man. Just when she thought she was about to be drenched, someone had shielded her from the cold rain. Looking up she noticed Setsuko using his jacket to cover her while he was getting wet. Listening to him speak brought her to tears and doubt which she was with every right to be."I really wish I can believe you Setsuko...but...I don't know what to believe anymore....you lied to me....and....I can't just forgive you just like that...."Just as she had finished the cab had arrived to take Ichigo or both, to wherever they needed to go. Ichigo's stomach growling as she stood to open the car door.

Quote:

[quotr="Boracay Rum"]

Current Theme: Sorrow
Account: $1,495

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:10 am
User Image

User Image

The rain started to pour down even heavier than before. Droplets had fallen over Ichigo's face but he was sure that the ones streaking down her cheeks were not caused by the rain. It was caused by him. It pained him to see her broken like this but he had never lied to her. Maybe tease her but not lie. Though this time he chose not to speak since it might just get him another slap causing their fight to continue further. He knew that he would not be able to bring their relationship back to normal but he would try to fix what he can, especially now that he had seen some hope. "Alright," was all he said, gently pushing her over into the cab. Once the door has been closed he then instructed for the driver to bring them to one of the places he knew where he can woo her again.

[exits with Ichigo]

Lady Sonnet

[quote="xTwisted Jester]

$ 4xx.xx :Monies
                                                                  None :Company
                                                                  It's complicated :Status
                                                                  What have I done? :Thoughts
                                                                  ___ :Out of Octaves

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Focused
Company:
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Workout

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan began his jog down the beach, it was drizzling out but it wasn't anything unbearable. Plus the rain would wash away his sweat so that was a plus right? He looked around, huffing with each step, not finding a single soul on the beach. He frowned lightly at the sight, it seemed that not many people were enthusiastic about keeping in shape. He continued his jog, slowly speeding up as he continued jogging. Ryan halted to a stop and reached in his pocket. "Music..." He mumbled as he pulled out his phone. Luckily he had his arm strap that could hold his phone on his arm. He gingerly plugged in his headphones before grinning slyly. He brought his core lower, gently touching the wet sand before taking off down the coast. The male threw off his shoes as he was running, it would be better for him to work on his balance by running without shoes in this muddy sand. He continued his pace, flying down the coast and letting his feet splash into the water that rose up from the ocean. His breathing became more shallow and he started to sweat, although it was hard to tell in this rain. Before he even realized it, Ryan had made his way down the beach and was nearing the concrete that lead up to the parking lot. He slid to a stop and sighed, it seemed like there wasn't enough room for him to go all out, but it was a good warm up he guessed. The male put his hands behind his neck, inhaling deeply so he could regain his breath. Boring.... He mumbled, pulling out his headphones and making his way back down the beach in a slow walk. Those shoes were expensive! What was he thinking leaving them in the wet sand. He'd gotten caught up in the moment yet again.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Keeping Warm Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480

Lexi held her umbrella over her head as she left her house. She had wanted today to be a lazy day, but she was going nuts staying inside the house. She didn't bother with going to the candy store since the last couple of days it had been closed. She wondered if there was something up with Finn and Bree... The young woman then sighed softly. It wasn't really her business though, sure she was a regular customer at the store, but she wasn't really 'friends' with Finn or his wife. Shaking her head a little bit, the female smiled as she finally made it to the beach, looking at the little rings of water forming as the rain droplets hit the ocean. She then glanced up and tilted her head to the side a little as she saw a man running along the sand. Huh? What was he doing? Well, it was obvious he was working out, but why wasn't he wearing shoes? He would get sick in this weather! Blinking her bright blue eyes, she walked over to the railing along the sidewalk and tilted her head a little as she watched the man. When he stopped running and started walking, she glanced in the direction he was moving. Oh... so he did have shoes... but... why had he taken them off? Lexy cocked her head to the side a little in curiosity before she shrugged a little bit. Everybody had their reasons for doing things. At least he wasn't out swimming in freezing weather like someone she knew.

Lexi giggled a little bit and shook her head slightly before she glanced at the man again. She didn't believe she had seen him before in the two years she had lived on the island. Maybe he was new here? That had to be her best guess. A smile then appeared on her face, maybe she would be able to make a new friend. Wow! Two possible new friends in one week! With that much good happening to her, something bad was bound to happen soon. Little did she know was that it was going to come sooner than she thought. As she stepped onto the sand to approach the male, her foot found a hole in the ground and she let out a startled cry as she suddenly found herself falling forward before she hit the ground. 'Of course...' She thought as she laid on the ground before starting to push herself up.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Focused
Company:

Ryan was still making his way back to his shoes. The rain was getting into his eyes and forcing him to squint. Annoying... He thought to himself, quickly covering his eyes with his right arm. He was within viewing distance of his shoes. He wanted to get out of this rain but a voice caught his attention. Was that a scream? He thought to himself, turning his head back towards the voice. What he thought was an emergency turned out to be a toppled over. He raised an eyebrow out of curiosity and made his way over to the girl who was now attempting to get up in the wet sand. Oi...What are you doing out here in this weather? He asked, squatting down and looking at the struggling girl. He figured it would be best for him to help her so he gingerly put out his hand for her to take. C'mon, getting up in this sand is a pain enough, wet sand is only harder... He said, keeping his monotone expression. After helping the girl up he wiped off his hand, sand like this really was a pain in the a**. He placed his right hand on his hip and tilted his head. Hmm...Do I know you? He asked curiously, the girl looked familiar...Somehow. Maybe it was just the rain getting to him, after all he came out to this Island to get away from everyone. What were the chances he knew some random girl? Ryan figured that if he knew her he would at least remember her face, she just had a familiar vibe. Could just be a personality trait that reminded him of someone.

Regardless of the fact, Ryan still felt like he was required to give an explanation. He casually stuck out his hand for the girl to shake. Anyways, I'm Ryan...Ryan Aiken. He said, locking eyes with the girl.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi huffed as she tried to keep hold of her umbrella so it wouldn't be taken by the next gust of wind and tried to push herself up. The female then blinked as she glanced up at the male that had been running on the beach. "I could ask you the same thing." She chuckled slightly. "But I was attempting to go for a walk." She said before she tilted her head a little as she looked at his hand. "Thanks." She said softly, blushing a little as she grabbed onto his hand and stood up, huffing softly as she brushed the sand off of her hands before moving to wipe the sand off of her knees. When she was done, she looked at him curiously. Them? Know each other? She glanced over his face for a moment. He didn't look all that familiar... Maybe he wasn't as new to the island as she had thought and maybe they had accidentally bumped into each other somewhere? She doubted she would have known him from anywhere outside of Soleil... then again, she didn't have any friends outside the island other than her family... She shook her head a little before she shook his hand, her bright blue eyes looking into his. Hmm... even his name seemed similar, and it was really kind of bugging her that she couldn't remember. Though, after the accident, it was common for her to have memory lapses. Oh right! She should probably say something back. A slight blush appeared on her face before she smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you Ryan. I'm Lexi Miller." She was still trying to figure out where she might have seen him before.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Curious
Company: Lexi Miller

Ryan watched as the girl seemed to study him. Awkward... He thought to himself, giving her a confused look. All he did was ask a question right? What was so odd about it that it required a full body examination? He sighed softly and ran his hand through his hair. Lexi...Miller? I see... He said before turning his head and rubbing his chin. The name sounded so familiar. Not really her first name but her last name really rung a bell. O-oi...What school did you go to... He asked, trying to go through a mental list of the women he had met in school. It was like flipping a mental notebook filled with faces. He was a bit rusty at remembering things so old but from what he remembered he couldn't figure out why she seemed so familiar. He groaned before giving up on the mental search. Maybe he could give her a reminder, if she really was from his school he had to know who he was. He was in almost every sport and was pretty popular. But that was another time. Hmm...How about this...Aiken, Number 13 for the basketball team...Dubbed the "B-blind Three" He said, blushing slightly when he said his high school nickname. Although it was embarrassing that's mostly what he was known by, either that or "Prodigy". Well Lexi? Ring any bells? He asked, scratching his head as he patiently waited for her response.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at him before she tilted her head a little. School? Could he have possibly gone to the same school as her? She didn't remember seeing him at graduation... maybe he was older than she was? After telling him the name of the high school she had gone too, Lexi then chewed at the inside of her cheek as she tried to go through all of her memories of high school... those.. horrible... horrible memories. She then blinked her bright blue eyes as she stared at him, a look of what could only be described as surprise crossing her face for a second. Yes, now she remembered who he was. An extremely popular boy that was a couple grades ahead of her. "Y-Yes.. I think I remember you. You were the star of the school." She said, he was on the opposite end of the popularity scale from her, plus he was too grades older than her, so they had never really spoken all that much. He was a popular topic amongst the jocks and girls in her grade. "You probably wouldn't have known who I was though. I was a grade or two under you and nowhere near popular..." She sighed softly and shook her head a little bit, sure she had her nicknames back during school, but they were too mean to think about and she didn't want to start getting upset over people that didn't matter. She then looked at Ryan and smiled a little. "What an odd coincidence though, both of us living on the same Island."

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed

It seemed that the girl really was from the same school as him. Luckily it was just the high school so maybe...Maybe she didn't know? He gulped before grinding his teeth. It seemed that his fears wouldn't leave him alone. He sighed and turned himself around, beginning to distance himself from the girl. My feet are cold... was all he managed to say as he walked away. It was true that he needed his shoes but anyone with a brain knew they were unusable at this point. So what exactly was he doing? Even Ryan didn't know exactly why he was running from his problems. The male quickly grabbed his shoes and made his way back to the woman. Anyways, you weren't popular? You seem like the clutzy and cute type of girl that everyone cared for, inadvertently making you popular. He said, scratching his forehead with his index finger. The way he put it together it seemed to make sense, well to him at least. Before the male could get another sentence out the rain began to pick up. He was already soaked, if he kept this up he would get sick in no time. Ryan locked eye contact with the girl again, it'd be rude to just leave her like that after starting a conversation with an old....Friend? Acquaintance? He wasn't sure what to call her, they'd gone to the same school at least. We should get out of this rain...I really need a change of clothes... He said, putting his right hand behind his head. Ryan stood there for a moment before his cheeks turned red. He realized that he had no idea where anything was. It had only been a few days since he arrived on the island after all! M-mind showing me a good clothing place? He asked, returning eye contact with Lexi.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi tilted her head to the side a little bit as the male started walking away. Had she said something to offend him? She didn't think she said anything offensive. The young woman then gave a small nod. "Okay..." She didn't see how putting his shoes on would warm up his feet though. She then watched as he grabbed the shoes before approaching her again, a bit of a chuckle coming out of her with out her even realizing she had done it, though, she did blush a little at the same time. "No... They all thought I was weird and picked on me." She huffed a bit and shook her head. Lexi then glanced up as the rain picked up before she looked over at Ryan. Yeah, he would get sick out in the rain! When he asked if she knew of any clothing stores, the young woman smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I know of a few places." She had been on the island two years, so one would hope she knew her way around! She then held her umbrella up a little, offering to let him stand under it as she showed him to the clothing store.

[Exit]

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed

Ryan sighed in relief, thank god she had lived here for a period of time. At least he assumed that since she knew the local places in the city. Thanks, I owe you one Lexi... He said, following the girl as she led him off the beach and into the city. Ryan gingerly walked under the umbrella, nodding to thank her. Lead the way~ He said in an oddly mono-chrome sing-song tone.

[Exits with Lexi]

OOC:Not sure if that was an exit post but imma just assume it was sweatdrop

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:06 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ①④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:15 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Artemis stared at the water in front of her, her slung bag over her shoulder. She stood, only ankle deep in the water, staring at the life in the water. She was looking for some ocean plants to add to her research collection. The young woman bent over and took her knife and cut the seagrass that was in front of her, putting it in the bucket and walked over to the shore, sitting down in the sand. She drained the water out of the bucket and left the seagrass inside. She took a moment for some much needed relaxation time. She at on the shore and watched the boats go by in the distance. The small waves barely kissed her slender feet as she sat on the edge. She really loved water, it was so calm, so different from the ocean on saturn. It wasn't really an ocean, it was mostly gas. Artemis loved this water stuff, it was fun to explore, there were so many different things in it.

After a five minute break she walked back towards the water, looking for more things to add to her laboratory. This stuff could be made into medicine couldn't it? She could always try. That was the great thing about being a scientist, trial and error. The saturnian observed the plants that she collected, smiling lightly, trapped in her own little world.

post format made by Akai Papillon at BBT: Bunny Edition
who's afraid of the big bad wolf?
Outfit
Exploration

User Image

Misguided Royalty

i dont sleep

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image

ϟ Who ϟ A stranger tab ϟ Cash ϟ 1000 tab ϟ Attire ϟ Day Off tab ϟ OOC ϟ There we go, introduction post!

When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do

Beaches were great, with their wide expanse of sand and even wider salt water. Antonio had been in love with them all his life, but those early memories and emotions were foggy, and he often got the distinct feeling he was watching someone else experience them, rather than he himself. But, that couldn't be the case. Those were his memories, and his alone; it probably had to do with the fact that he had only been just a child then. Memories that far back were always hazy. And besides, since moving to California his love for the beach had been renewed: that salty sea air brought nothing but excitement and nostalgia. It came with the feeling of being inferior: oddly enough, he liked the feeling. Looking out to the perpetual sea, and never finding its end; there was an odd peace found in it.

Today was a good day to be outside as well! It was one of those rare warm fall days: too good to waste being indoors. And so with this in mind, Antonio had made his way to his favorite spot in Soleil. Even after three years, he hadn't found a better place to hang around-- well 'Beach-A-Palooza' was a close second-- and he often made a trip at least once a month, no matter the weather. With the morning rays warming his back, Antonio walked steadily through the sand, allowing the tip of his shoe to dig into the ground each time his foot touched down. It was a bit nippy out but, with constant movement and the slowly rising sun, the male was positive the temperature wouldn't stay like this forever. Besides, that pink haired weather girl had said so.

Fiddling with the sleeves of his shirt, the brunette came to a slow stop and raked his eyes across the scenario. Nothing had changed, as usual, but he did notice a new person: a female not too far off. "Mmm." she was doing something strange, wasn't she? She had a knife and a bucket, the former wasn't part of the average beach gear. It was enough cause for investigation. "Hey!" he called out to woman as he approached her slowly. The closer he got, the more he could see that she was actually doing something: cutting out vegetation and inserting it into her bucket. That was weird, kinda funny too. "Hey, uh, you." he stopped just before the water reached him, the wet sand crunching underfoot. "If you're hungry, there are a few restaurants nearby." Antonio pointed out in a random direction, away from the ocean. "I don't think anything you find here will taste very good."

And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Insomniac

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games