Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:15 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock replied, "Somebody's orders. Besides, I promised one of the Pandaren there that I would help with the noodle shop this week. I think this time, we shall go in style to the steakhouse. No sense walking or taking the stinky subway and I have had enough air travel and sea travel for a lifetime. We'll take my mustang."

Jinxi nodded in agreement to avoiding sea travel, in particular. "Noodle shop?" she asked, wondering if she would find this a "working" field trip after all.

"Pandaria is famous for a few things. Family, friends, food, which to them matter most. But there is also the mists, the Ancients, and the lorewalkers not to mention they have a wall that looks like the one we will be travelling on to get to Pandaria. Oh, and here is the most important thing...when we do get to the noodle shop, only talk with the Pandas in the area unless you plan on staying longer, much longer than intended and remember, we will be going into an area where your training isn't enough yet. You'll be my special guest, which means free food and lots of cool stories. Everyone else, save for the ancients, might try and convince you to join their side, which means you will be a part of their war and will undoubtedly put yourself in grave danger. You will recognize the ancients immediately, they are huge! Bigger than anybody there. You may watch everyone else fight in the arena nearby, but don't get involved in the fighting. Okay?"

"I'm confused," Jinxi admitted. "Do you mean if people talk to me, especially huge ancient people, I should ignore them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:24 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock replied, "Somebody's orders. Besides, I promised one of the Pandaren there that I would help with the noodle shop this week. I think this time, we shall go in style to the steakhouse. No sense walking or taking the stinky subway and I have had enough air travel and sea travel for a lifetime. We'll take my mustang."

Jinxi nodded in agreement to avoiding sea travel, in particular. "Noodle shop?" she asked, wondering if she would find this a "working" field trip after all.

"Pandaria is famous for a few things. Family, friends, food, which to them matter most. But there is also the mists, the Ancients, and the lorewalkers not to mention they have a wall that looks like the one we will be travelling on to get to Pandaria. Oh, and here is the most important thing...when we do get to the noodle shop, only talk with the Pandas in the area unless you plan on staying longer, much longer than intended and remember, we will be going into an area where your training isn't enough yet. You'll be my special guest, which means free food and lots of cool stories. Everyone else, save for the ancients, might try and convince you to join their side, which means you will be a part of their war and will undoubtedly put yourself in grave danger. You will recognize the ancients immediately, they are huge! Bigger than anybody there. You may watch everyone else fight in the arena nearby, but don't get involved in the fighting. Okay?"

"I'm confused," Jinxi admitted. "Do you mean if people talk to me, especially huge ancient people, I should ignore them?"

Sighing, Rock replied, "No. You got what I said mixed up. I said that the only people you talk to are the huge ancient creatures and the Pandaren and me. Otherwise, if others come to you and ask you whether you are with the horde or the alliance, you tell them neither, I am not interested in joining your war."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:35 am
empress dee
Sighing, Rock replied, "No. You got what I said mixed up. I said that the only people you talk to are the huge ancient creatures and the Pandaren and me. Otherwise, if others come to you and ask you whether you are with the horde or the alliance, you tell them neither, I am not interested in joining your war."

Jinxi smiled a little in relief. "Oh good, because being rude to huge ancient folk seemed like a recipe for disaster! Ok, I can definitely say that. I don't want to join anyone's war!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:28 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi smiled a little in relief. "Oh good, because being rude to huge ancient folk seemed like a recipe for disaster! Ok, I can definitely say that. I don't want to join anyone's war!"

"Ha ha ha ha, you got that right. Glad you checked though. If I would have been on the side of evil or a bad guy, you would have been setting yourself up for a whopping. There are bad guys who would do just that. They'd say something confusing only to bring you to your doom. This is good, Jinxi and its a skill you learn to understand more thoroughly in the finishing school that I'm still in. So, now, what do you think of my mustang?"

The young couple was now outside gazing at a beautiful red mustang with white leather seats fully protected from anything nasty that could befall onto it including those who have a weak stomach. The car itself was beauty to behold regardless of whether or not you know your cars. This particular one looked like the perfect car for a teenager and look cool driving it.

Meanwhile, in the land of Dragon Ball Z, Empress Dee had already found 2 of the 7 dragon balls needed for Jinxi's wish to come true. She was on course for the 3rd when trouble was afoot.

(More on this trouble in upcoming posts)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:03 pm
empress dee
"Ha ha ha ha, you got that right. Glad you checked though. If I would have been on the side of evil or a bad guy, you would have been setting yourself up for a whopping. There are bad guys who would do just that. They'd say something confusing only to bring you to your doom. This is good, Jinxi and its a skill you learn to understand more thoroughly in the finishing school that I'm still in. So, now, what do you think of my mustang?"

The young couple was now outside gazing at a beautiful red mustang with white leather seats fully protected from anything nasty that could befall onto it including those who have a weak stomach. The car itself was beauty to behold regardless of whether or not you know your cars. This particular one looked like the perfect car for a teenager and look cool driving it.

Meanwhile, in the land of Dragon Ball Z, Empress Dee had already found 2 of the 7 dragon balls needed for Jinxi's wish to come true. She was on course for the 3rd when trouble was afoot.

Jinxi admired the sleek red machine. "It's gorgeous!" She ran a small hand over the upholstered seat. "It suits you well, I think," she added with a smile in his direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:34 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi admired the sleek red machine. "It's gorgeous!" She ran a small hand over the upholstered seat. "It suits you well, I think," she added with a smile in his direction.

Rock blushed, but then laughed, "Aww, thanks. Joe Higashi was the one who picked it out for me. He's brilliant when it comes to matching vehicle to driver. Even Mom who before she met dad, she didn't even have a liscence! She drove my dad's first corvette, the one he had for years, and totaled it beyond repair before anyone ever knew she had no experience driving whatsoever. But now, she drives an even faster car than my dad or myself. Its like, the faster the car can go, the better she is. She drives the same class as a Lamborghini, but looks best in a Ferrari. You should see her car sometime. She even got her name in decal flame lettering on the driver's side just so everyone would know that its her car."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:29 pm
empress dee
Rock blushed, but then laughed, "Aww, thanks. Joe Higashi was the one who picked it out for me. He's brilliant when it comes to matching vehicle to driver. Even Mom who before she met dad, she didn't even have a liscence! She drove my dad's first corvette, the one he had for years, and totaled it beyond repair before anyone ever knew she had no experience driving whatsoever. But now, she drives an even faster car than my dad or myself. Its like, the faster the car can go, the better she is. She drives the same class as a Lamborghini, but looks best in a Ferrari. You should see her car sometime. She even got her name in decal flame lettering on the driver's side just so everyone would know that its her car."

Jinxi nodded vaguely, clearly having no idea what "Lamborghini" or "Ferrari" meant. The decal sounded decorative, though, so she finally said, "That sounds really nice."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:50 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded vaguely, clearly having no idea what "Lamborghini" or "Ferrari" meant. The decal sounded decorative, though, so she finally said, "That sounds really nice."

Assisting Jinxi into the passenger side, and being a true gentleman, Rock made sure she was comfortable before getting into the driver's side. From there, he got into the driver's seat, turned the key, and like magic, it was as if the car came to life. A voice, female, but more like an animated horse spoke through the radio. "Good evening, Rock," it said, "And where are you wanting me to take you today?"

"To the Orochi Steakhouse via the main roads, please, Rainbow Dash."

The car spurned into action as Rock and Rainbow dash worked together to get the three of them to the restaurant.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:48 am
empress dee
Assisting Jinxi into the passenger side, and being a true gentleman, Rock made sure she was comfortable before getting into the driver's side. From there, he got into the driver's seat, turned the key, and like magic, it was as if the car came to life. A voice, female, but more like an animated horse spoke through the radio. "Good evening, Rock," it said, "And where are you wanting me to take you today?"

The car spurned into action as Rock and Rainbow dash worked together to get the three of them to the restaurant.

"Can the car hear me, too?" Jinxi wondered, enjoying the ride. Unless Rock prompted her, it never even crossed her mind to look for seat belts. (OOC: This is Joy's thing - always wear a seat belt - comes of being a mom lol.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:20 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"Can the car hear me, too?" Jinxi wondered, enjoying the ride. Unless Rock prompted her, it never even crossed her mind to look for seat belts. (OOC: This is Joy's thing - always wear a seat belt - comes of being a mom lol.)

"Yes, the car can hear you too. Oh, and if you were worried about seat belts, don't. Whenever anyone gets into a vehicle here, its always put on as one of the automated features so that nobody ever forgets. Its a mandatory safety law, and Joe has it in every vehicle he makes. He makes them so comfortable you fon't even notice it there. As soon as you were seated and closed the door, the seatbelt feature activated on your side. Likewise, the same thing happened on my side. As soon as you close that door and the seats recognize a weight difference, the seatbelt will strap anyone in so that they are safe and comfy."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:22 am
empress dee
"Yes, the car can hear you too. Oh, and if you were worried about seat belts, don't. Whenever anyone gets into a vehicle here, its always put on as one of the automated features so that nobody ever forgets. Its a mandatory safety law, and Joe has it in every vehicle he makes. He makes them so comfortable you fon't even notice it there. As soon as you were seated and closed the door, the seatbelt feature activated on your side. Likewise, the same thing happened on my side. As soon as you close that door and the seats recognize a weight difference, the seatbelt will strap anyone in so that they are safe and comfy."

Jinxi looked down at her waist, surprised to see the belt there. "Seat belt?" she asked, confused. She traced it to the seat, and realized she was strapped to the seat, then saw the longer diagonal belt that strapped her shoulder, too. For a moment or two she squirmed uncomfortably against the restraints, then remembered Rock had described them as a safety feature, and glanced fearfully at the road. "Why?" she asked, only her trust in Rock keeping her terror in check.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:34 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi looked down at her waist, surprised to see the belt there. "Seat belt?" she asked, confused. She traced it to the seat, and realized she was strapped to the seat, then saw the longer diagonal belt that strapped her shoulder, too. For a moment or two she squirmed uncomfortably against the restraints, then remembered Rock had described them as a safety feature, and glanced fearfully at the road. "Why?" she asked, only her trust in Rock keeping her terror in check.

"If the car was forced to stop suddenly, then without these restraints we would undoubtedly be killed. We are moving at a speed that our lives are in danger without them. The only way we wouldn't be killed is if we had mastered the art of flying without wings, and that can only be done in the Dragon Ball lands, where you and I are forbidden to go at the moment. Flying is one of the higher levels of trained fighting you can learn, but its very hard to accomplish. Gravity has a natural way of keeping us on the ground, but there is a way to defy it by focusing certain innards to move. Imagine having to eliminate feeling dizzy forever in exchange being able to lift yourself off of the ground. That's the true nature of flying. Currently, my mom, dad, Uncle Raditz and Vegeta are the only ones who can do that with ease and anywhere they like. Well...with my dad, he hasn't perfected it yet, but the others I mentioned have. It also helps if you can transform into a creature built for flying like mom can. She can change into a massive bird remember or a dragon? She showed us both once when you were here."

The car's radio blinked a bit then Rainobw Dash spoke, "Pardon for the interruption, but we have arrived. Please slow me down safely then come to a complete stop before exiting. Oh, and the freight train is due to arrive soon. If you hear the bells, please shift the car over to the road before stopping. Thank you for traveling Higashi roads and have a nice day."

"Heh, I didn't even notice I moved the car onto the rails, the freight line no less."

Rock began to laugh at the horror stories he had been told about the freight line including the demise of Margaret Yagami aka Iori's sister. Then he shifted off of the tracks to prevent Jinxi from going into shock. She already appeared to be frightened enough. The feel of the road was definitely different than the rails, a little rougher, but even Rock had to admit he felt a bit more at ease being on the road.

After coming to a complete stop and getting out of the car, Rock aided Jinxi out, and like a helpless romantic, carried Jinxi to the gate of the huge castle standing before them and the clear tunnel where the soon to arrive freight train was intended on appearing.

Not even 30 seconds later a familiar ding, ding, ding ding, sounded. Rock smiled, "And here comes the freight train. Stand beside me Jinxi unless you want to end up like Margaret. The freight trains here always go by quickly and they do not come equipped with a horn, so if we are on these tracks when the train comes, we will be flatter than the pavement. I am grateful to rainbow dash for warning us first. See, look, in the distance coming from...oh my...was the train actually chasing us this whole time? Its coming from Southtown!"

The train was going at a much faster speed now than earlier as Rock had clearly been right about being chased and not even realizing till now. In the engineer's seat was William Tyler who waved as the train went passed them and into the tunnel.

"So...it was Will's turn to make the rounds. Hmm...nice guy...he waited for us. In a way that irks me. He could have given you a heart attack..the jerk."

Rock looked to Jinxi, ready to catch her if she fell. The color in her face had left her out of the inner fright that her heart was suffering out of instinct.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:02 pm
empress dee
"So...it was Will's turn to make the rounds. Hmm...nice guy...he waited for us. In a way that irks me. He could have given you a heart attack..the jerk."

Rock looked to Jinxi, ready to catch her if she fell. The color in her face had left her out of the inner fright that her heart was suffering out of instinct.

(OOC: Don't forget, my character is played by me, so I decide what frightens her and how she reacts to it. wink )
Jinxi watched as the train rumbled past. She winced at the racket it made, but the speed didn't seem to phase her. Rock may not have understood, but it was a simple measure of her trust in him to keep her safe that it never occurred to her that she might be in danger in his car. She thought if he drove on train roads, that must be totally fine. Although the idea of the train chasing them seemed a bit absurd to her, given that it clearly was stuck on the "rails" while his car had a much more varied reach.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:41 am
(I have a solution to the whole person upset over a table being in the way. Nobody plays Vegeta Honshura yet and I already play myself and Raditz. Whenever I speak as Vegeta, the text will be blue. Maybe this will help speed things up. And apologies for not quoting first)

Vegeta awoke days later from his bed with a pounding headache. "Damn, I must have gotten myself smashed with booze again. Heh, got to hand it to Dee though, she likely had to carry me here."

Sniffing the air like an animal, Vegeta detected a strange, but somewhat familiar scent, "And from what my nose is telling me, that stranger was here too."

He looked down at himself to see if there were any physical changes and grunted out of disappointment that there weren't any. He headed to the elevator, pressed the down button and knew he had best take something for the hangover he was getting. So, once getting to the 3rd floor aka the main floor of the lobby, Vegeta was first going to the men's room to pee, though he could have used the one in the room he had been in, when without warning, he crashed hard into the table that had Mai's food spread along it and that Mai was devouring like no tomorrow.

Angered by this, Vegeta held a hand out to Mai's face intending on hurting her when Raditz noticed and said, "Sire, good to have you awake at last. Do not hurt Mai for this. You just need something to drink."

"Get me something for this blasted hangover or the girl gets it!"

Raditz obeyed without a moment of hesitation and Vegeta downed the beverage faster than Mai was shoveling food into her own mouth. Vegeta smirked, "You think with the way Mai eats that she has a bun in her oven."

"You think Iori finally..."

"You idiot, I am talking about her and Andy before Andy sent her to Iori. She has a Bogard in her belly and there ain't anything you can do to stop that."

Raditz rose to the challenge and led the Prince of saiyans to a fighter's arena that was located beside the stage. The arena was completely closed off so none of the instruments could get damaged, but the patrons could still see through the arena's walls and some of the patrons who were in the bar at the time turned their heads to watch.

Andy sighed heavily, "There they go again. Ah well, at least its different entertainment while Rock and Jinxi are on their little vacation...err...more Rock on vacation than Jinxi."

The children in Andy's arms began giggling and Parma Blue let out another fart, but this fart indicated that the girl would need to have her diaper changed. Too bad Dee had not returned yet to the lounge.  

BogardAndy

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:37 am
JoyRose
empress dee

(OOC: Don't forget, my character is played by me, so I decide what frightens her and how she reacts to it. wink )
Jinxi watched as the train rumbled past. She winced at the racket it made, but the speed didn't seem to phase her. Rock may not have understood, but it was a simple measure of her trust in him to keep her safe that it never occurred to her that she might be in danger in his car. She thought if he drove on train roads, that must be totally fine. Although the idea of the train chasing them seemed a bit absurd to her, given that it clearly was stuck on the "rails" while his car had a much more varied reach.

(I was already aware of that. I just don't want to give away spoilers. I was hoping that the pale face that Rock saw in Jinxi wasn't in fact coming from Jinxi, but himself and that Jinxi would blush or something and then say something along the lines of "what are you talking about? Come to think of it, are you all right? You're not looking so hot all of a sudden".)

Rock was completely unaware that it wasn't Jinxi of whom had the fear, but himself. In fact, he had been so oblivious that at the next step he took, he only muttered, "Too late," before he himself was falling.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games