Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:48 pm
User Image

TonyTrace

With: Zayid l Activity: Working l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Well it seemed that his assessment on the other man's diet seemed to be correct. Tony knew that a lot of people had that kind of palate, just eating things that tasted good to them. And of course the foods that are good for you tended to not taste nearly as good as other foods to some. OK so hopefully Zayid would at least give the Trainer's recommendations a chance when it came to a diet plan. Tony would then feel the crash and burn of his joke, the secretary groaned and Zayid just seemed to not care, even going as far as to walk away from him. Talk about a tough crowd! Smiling a little bit he'd to the other man's retreating form and jogged after him as he glanced over "I just need to know what you're packing, how hard you hit the bag can tell me all I need to know!" he would explain before walking over and grabbing a pair of boxing gloves and a pair of finger less gloves, making sure to spray the inside of both with the disinfectant spray before holding them out for Zayid to choose "Safety first! Which one do you want?" it wouldn't really matter to Tony too much and once the choice was made he'd get behind the punching bag to hold it in place "Alright! Whenever you're ready, go wild!" he confirmed with he other man as he braced himself against the bag to hold it in place so it didn't move as much. This would also help him see what kind of fighting form the man had and if he even had any experience, if not then he definitely could get the guy some lessons if he wanted. Being unaware of the other man's past made him blissfully ignorant of the others capabilities.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:55 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Fiddle's Gym
                                                              With: Tony
                                                              Wealth: $735
                                                              Address: 1423 Doux

As they walked through the halls, Zayid just felt eager to try out the punching bag to be honest. The man wondered how different it would be from the one he was used to back home. Most of the time they were the same of course but theirs had perhaps been a little more dented from all the use it had seen. It was quite unusual to be offered the two items Tony showed. They didn't use them back there. Since he didn't think he would feel the same hitting the punching back with the big gloves, the Easterner picked the fingerless gloves and put them on, making sure to pull them tight a bit so they were positioned correctly. "These gloves will do." he said and smiled at Tony.

The man seemed eager himself, Zayid noticed that much. However when they were told to hit as hard as he could, or rather as Tony said it 'go wild', Zayid lifted and eyebrow for a moment. He knew he was quite a hard puncher as many other gang members might attest if they knew where he was. But then, the other was a trainer. Reminding himself of that removed the remainder doubt in Zayid and he nodded. "Full on it is." he said before he got into a fighter stance and after a short moment he would aim for the bag and punch it as hard as he could a few times, hoping Tony knew what he was asking for. The man would keep this up as long as Tony would tell him to. That wasn't much different from home either. The older boys always did train the younger ones.

Profile: Zayid Amir

-

-

[color=#e65c00]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 4:54 pm
User Image

TonyTrace

With: Zayid l Activity: Working l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Tony nodded his head when the other man chose the finger less gloves to wear. Personally the Trainer prefers when people choose the boxing gloves as they're much safer on the hands but he knew that it all just came down to personal preference. So Tony would return the other man's smile and held tight to the punching bag as the other man began a series of punches that would surprise him quite a bit. The man was much stronger than his original analysis thought which all in all was a very good thing. He held onto the punching bag for another minute or so to see how long the other could last and it seemed like he could keep going. Usually people's punches lost strength after the first minute but his didn't. Clearly this guy had solid upper body strength. Tony would then let it go on for one more minute before deciding to end it "Alright, that's enough!" he would announce with a smile on his face before stepping around the bag and nodding his head "You're stronger than I originally thought, clearly this is more of a case of just needing to work your core than your upper body" he began as a thoughtful look crossed his face as he stared at the other man "But first I'd actually like to see your endurance, let's hit the treadmills so I can time you" Tony would reach into his back pocket and produce a digital stop watch as he made his way over to where more of the residents of the gym would be running. Finally once they arrived Tony would stand by the front of the treadmill and smiled "We're gonna start slow and work our way up, gonna check your heart rate as well as how long you can go before tiring out" he explained to the other man as he'd start the treadmill on the lowest setting which was barely below walking pace. He'd then slowly crank it up, looking between his stopwatch and the monitor on the front to see the stats that were pulled up "How are you feeling so far?" he'd question, glancing over at the other man for a moment curiously as he cranked the speed even higher to a brisk jog.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 12:59 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: Fiddle's Gym
                                                              With: Tony
                                                              Wealth: $735
                                                              Address: 1423 Doux

Until Tony told him to stop, Zayid kept the punches coming. He was used to longer fighting and being able to land a few good punches could go a long way in his experience. Once he was told to stop, the man relaxed his posture and looked at the other. Zayid could have gone on for a while, but he wasn't here to show off his fighting skills. He was here to gain a sized training regime, or so it seemed as next Tony wanted to test him on pure endurance. He wasn't known with this kind of thing, but Zayid could have a guess. He followed Tony to the next area of the gym and looked at the treadmill that the other introduced.

That was new to Zayid, but he understood the gist. And right now it was Tony that operated it, all he had to do was keep up! With a nod, Zayid stepped on the treadmill and started walking the moment the treadmill got into motion. This was the easy part, no doubt. It was easy to keep up with and to be honest kind of boring. But it probably had some function and it didn't take long for the speed to be increased. The man kept up pretty well all through the brisk jog. It didn't tire him out immediately, but of course Zayid's endurance lay more in his punches than running. That said he was perhaps better than the average first timer due to him living a tough life where you rose and fell with your vitality.

Nonetheless he wasn't a quitter either, which showed when he kept going even when it became tougher to keep up with the speed and the time he had already been increasing speed before. At some point, before and now, it was pure willpower that kept the man going. Nonetheless he would be glad once the treadmill was stopped and he could catch his breath for a moment. He was quite fit but he wasn't a super human. Stuff like this did eventually tick on his endurance like anyone else.

Profile: Zayid Amir

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#e65c00]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:28 am
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Welp, she guessed she had to come back into work at SOME point, right? After a week or two of slight mental distress, Mi-Yeong felt well enough to show up for an actual shift for once. It was somewhat surprising that she still even had a damn job! Maybe the manager was much more considerate of her mental well-being than she originally thought. The beginning of her shift went as expected - slow. I mean, what could a gym receptionist honestly really do that was interesting. The most “exciting” thing about her job was just showing people how to use the equipment from time to time and occasionally cleaning them off. Other than that, she was stuck in the little space up front, greeting patrons with a fake a** smile and scanning their gym membership card. Yep, so exciting… During the down times, the half-siren spent her little time working on small melodies that could potentially turn into a song. With a soft voice, she hummed different tones as her fingers tapped against the smooth surface of the front desk to go along with them. What else was she supposed to do? Stare at the damn wall?
MOOD: Bored COMPANY: No One HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:27 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lucien walked down the sidewalk in his typical manner, hands in pockets, slight devil-may-care slouch. He had only been in the city for a few days but he was still pretty disappointed at the lack of women throwing themselves at his feet, and if he saw one more cutesy a** couple frolicking through the streets he was going to get Pucky and give someone an a**'s head.

Glancing up to double check the shops sign he swung both of the doors to the gym open with his magic, making a grand entrance that was his typical MO. He figured if he couldnt get hot and sweaty one way he might as well do it in another, though the gym was notably less fun.

The blast of the air condition hit him as he stepped inside and he gazed about for where to sign up for a membership. In his home town the gym was run by a muscle head and his three sons whose Sunday family dinner consisted of protein shakes and steroids. So imagine his surprise when his gaze landed on a pretty petite Asian woman. a preditorial grin spread across his face and he smoothed it into something more charismatic as he slid up the the small reception desk, "You remind me of my pinky toe, you’re small and cute. And I’m definitely going to bang you on a table later." He winked.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC:

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:07 am
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

The humming woman was almost distracted with her own thoughts and small melodies until the sound of both of the front doors swung open. Not only that, but it was quickly followed with a pink-haired ******** giving her some lame a** pick-up line. A cute pinky toe that he was gonna bang on a table? Did he really think a woman was just gonna fall for that bullshit and bust her legs wide open for that? ” Ah, ********’ great… “ Mi-Yeong thought as she had quickly tried to fix her annoyed looking facial expression. If this was at the bar, she wouldn’t hesitate to destroy his little ego. However, seeing as he could complain to her damn manager if he wanted, she had to play it cool. ” Hehe… Hey, what can I help you with today? Are you in to sign up? “

That’s right, Mi-Yeong… Just be cool. Be casual. Don’t punch his pretty little face in. That’s what she thought over and over to make sure to not lose her mind. She guessed she could thank her father for her short temper. This little fiery thing had a short fuse since she was small, so it definitely wasn’t going to go away anytime soon. Anyways, going back to her main job, the half-siren rummaged through one of the desk drawers and took out a small smart-tablet. She brought up the gym membership application and then placed the tablet right in front of him. ” If you wanna join, it takes like 5 minutes to finish this. Then I’ll get your membership card set up and you’re good to go! “ Hopefully this whole process would go super quick so she wouldn’t have to sit through another damn pick up line. What was gonna be next? Was he gonna ask “Are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?”

MOOD: Annoyed COMPANY: Tall, Pink, and Pompous HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:52 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lucien flashed his dimples at her, she totally dug him. He was completely oblivious to the forced, poliet face. leaning forward on his elbows, he ignored the membership application for the far more "You liked that huh? I believe that the most direct approach is best. I like to keep it real."he winked again. "How about this one? If you were a vegetable you would be a cute-cumber." lowering his voice he purred, "I'd be a eggplant, wanna guess why?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC:Tall, Pink, and Pompous x'D killin me

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:29 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

Oh god. The lines were just getting cheesy by the second. He really thought she actually liked that s**t? UGH. Pinky Pie must’ve had his head wedged so far up his a** that he couldn’t hear the crap he was spewing from his mouth. Was this really what men thought women fell and swooned for? s**t, maybe the weak and feeble ones, but not her! The half-siren tried her best not to roll her eyes too much; she had to keep up the polite facade for work. Still, while she kept control of her face, her mouth was another thing. The more irritated this little beta fish became, the snippier she became. There was only so much cheesy bullshit she could take before she became lactose intolerant.

This dude really was a whole other breed. While good looking on the outside, he was basically nothing but a spoiled brat in her eyes. She would bet $50 that he was raised with a silver ********’ spoon in his mouth. Look at him! The way he was flaunting his physique around was like a peacock looking for a mate. While annoyed, she thought about messing with him a little. ” Hmm. Let’s see if we can knock him down a peg or two… “ As Pinky leaned forward more, giving yet another corny pick up line, Mi-Yeong raised a brow and smirked at his last question. ” An eggplant, huh? It is cuz you’re boldly colored on the outside, yet bitter on the inside? “ A light snicker left her lips as she soon stood up from her chair, stretching a bit. " Since you like to keep it real, then I won't fake this s**t any longer. Do you want a membership or not, Pink Panther? This "cute-cumber" isn't gonna keep her cool the longer she has to hear these lines come out of your mouth. "

MOOD: Annoyed COMPANY: Tall, Pink, and Pompous HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:38 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He laughed a throatily at her attitude, he had started to worry she was a bit daft, her face remaining blank for most their interaction. " are egg plants bitter? I've never eaten any"his eyes flashed wickedly, "Have had a eggplant or two in your mouth,huh? dirty girl. He could tell she was starting to enjoy herself.

He looked at her head to toe as she stood to stretch. She was lacking in the chest department which was a crying shame but it almost went unnoticed as his eyes were drawn to the generous swell of her hips. You know its a great a** when you could tell before even seeing it. Mischief flickered inside of him. Maybe if he pushed her enough she would walk away. there was nothing like a stompy angry stride to make an a** bounce. He almost sighed, visualizing it. Not to mention he loved the chase.

Making sure his head to toe observation was obvious to her he tilted his head, eventually remaking eye contact with her. "I know you're trying to squash my advances but I dont give up that easily. I'm sure I'll get the chance to beet a tune on that nice a** of yours sooner or later." he stoop up straight and grinned innocently" I'd like a membership please."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC: emotion_awesome

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:41 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

While her usual bitchy attitude pushed everyone away, it didn’t seem to have the same effect on this dude. Maybe it would take more than just a rude comment to get him off of her a**. What to do… What to do… It was probably best to play “friendly” for now, or at least until she was off the clock. He couldn’t complain to her manager about her smart mouth if she wasn’t on the clock when she said it! Hearing his eggplant comment, Mi-Yeong rolled her eyes again before sticking her tongue out slight in a teasing manner. ” Tch. Wouldn’t you like to know, Pinky Pie. “ From all of the dirty stares he was giving her, the half-siren could only roll her eyes even more. You’d think her eyes would roll out of her skull that this point. Playboy. He was definitely a rich player who’s used to getting his way. Not today, not anytime soon!

Alright, now here comes the vegetable puns. Who woulda thought? Shaking her head as he went on about not giving up until he got to get all up in her booty cheeks, Mi-Yeong chuckled before pushing the tablet back in front of him again. ” That’s a nice goal and all, but I’m gonna elimeinate that chance because it’s not gonna happen. Try those corny lines and puns on another pair of peachy butt-cheeks. “ Oof… Her pun was definitely a hard reach, but it was the best she’s got! While he filled out the application, she went ahead and got the membership cards all together so she could put the app info onto them. ” So… has anyone asked if the carpet matches the drapes? While I like to believe that’s natural, there’s no way someone can be born with bubblegum pink hair. “

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:28 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lucien laughed and applauded her awful pun, "Niiiicccee," He slloowwwlllyyy filled out the paperwork as she bustled around getting things in order. He had been beyond pleased when she had stuck her tongue out at him. He considered this playful teasing banter a form of foreplay. The more witty and sharp she was the more exciting. Not that she had to be witty he had bedded some girls that could barley spell their own name they were so slow.But this was definitely more enjoyable.

"My name is Lucien, not pinkie pie" he raised an eyebrow at her " you're not a bronie are you? I mean I dont mind a bit of role play but that's a bit freaky even for me." he grinned, trying to examine if she had a name tag on, if she did he couldnt spot it with her hustling and bustling about. "And what would your name be? Princess thundercloud?"

" My carpet usually doesnt match my drapes, I like to go with a darker accent." he winked. "I wasnt born with pink hair, but I dont dye it." he waited until she neared and he reached over and plucked a cherry blossom from the thin air behind her ear."Its magic" He brought the flowere to his face, giving it a short sniff before going to put it behind her ear. " I know you dont carrot all. but I think youwould be pretty peas-ed if you gave me a chance."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC::

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:22 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

Overtime, the siren was starting to get used to this pink stranger’s behavior. While annoying, it was also kinda funny in a weird way. Usually she couldn’t stand corny a** puns and jokes, but these weren’t too bad… for now. Hopefully he didn’t do this all the damn time. Hearing the bronie question, Mi-Yeong gave a fake little pout while batting her long lashes. She was pretending as if her feelings were truly hurt. ” Oh my, are you kink shaming me, sir? How am I supposed to fulfill my lifelong goal of being a magical pony: Princess ThunderThighs? “ Okay, now she was starting to weird herself out, but it was all in good fun, right? Her bogus depressed look was instantly removed and replaced with a toothy grin and a hearty chuckle. ” Pfft. Just kidding~ The name’s Mi-Yeong. Although a few people at work call me “Miyo” since it’s easier to pronounce, I guess. “

He didn’t really think she was into pony play, right? Well… at least she hoped not. You wouldn’t see her parading around the bedroom in a horse mask, making whinny noises for her own pleasure. Nah, she was freaky, but she wasn’t that freaky. Coming up to the front again with the registered cards in hand, the sudden appearance of the cherry blossom surprised her a bit. Where the hell did he pull that out from? As he placed it behind her ear, letting out another poor pun, the siren snickered while giving him a little smirk. ” So the pink eggplant wants a chance with cute-cumber, huh? “ Looking at him up and down, she let out a little shrug. ” ******** it, why not? Just stop with the vegetable puns before I artichoke from how lame it is. “ Mi-Yeong placed the membership card onto the desk and started to rummage around for a post-it note and pen. Scribbling her number onto the the yellow piece of paper. " BUT! Getting a chance comes with a price! We're going out drinking - tonight. You're buying my drinks, got it? " He wasn't gonna have her suffer through joke after horrible joke without consequences. " You should be warned, though. I drink like a sailor." The woman said with a raised brow while slipping her number towards him.

MOOD: Amused COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:23 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He pressed a hand to his chest in much offense to her mock offense,"Ma'am I would never. All kinks are beautiful in their own special way and I would happily be the pony to your cow girl anyday." he grinned and winked

"Nice to make your acquaintance Miyo," he put his finger to his chin, "Hey, isnt that the name of those drops you put in your water? Mio?" He shrugged it off.

He blinked in suprise when she agreed to go out with him with a nonchalant shrug, it was quickly replaced with a charming smile."Yes, Lettuce put these puns to rest."

At her comment about drinking like a sailor, he raised an eyebrow taking in her short stature. "Sure you might be able to drink me under a table but does it count if you're short enough to already be down there?" he mimicked her earlier teasing behavior and batted his lashes. at her"Dont worry, I would be more than pleased to fund a night out drinking."He turned towards the door, looking back at her he tapped the post it note on his forehead in a salute and with a wicked grin remarked, "Wear something slutty," before both the doors flew open and he made his exit.

She may drink like a sailor but he was hoping to make like a pirate and get some booty tonight.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC::

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items