Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:21 am
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Vanessa: hmmmmmm......Aidar, is the prince still unconsions? Also Are we moving out soon?

"Aye. Soon as everybody finishes takin position wit their teams."
*Aidar answers.*
*He then turns and looks at her with his head quizzically cocked to the left.*
"Wha prince?... Dae ye mean Homac?"
*He asks her.*

Vanessa:.......yes, other then that it would be fun to move out at night, shame we will be working.
*all the while shinryu floats in the air and intentevly stares at the back Aidar's head*

"How should Ah know? Ah nae be the one takin care o him..."
*Aidar answers. He then looks half back at Shinryu.*
'There be somethin ye wan, Shard?"

Shinryu: as a matter of fact there is..... some vassal you are forgetting homac is a prince...... anywho....... *stares*

*Aidar laughs.*
"Very funny, Shard, bu ye know tha Ah' be nae vassal. Hellcat joined the Darkhunters as one o me second, remember? An, Ah dinae forget, Ah merely considered tha Crimson Angel may ave meant "Princess" instead o "Prince"."
*Aidar explains, looking over at Nili.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:19 am
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Vanessa: hmmmmmm......Aidar, is the prince still unconsions? Also Are we moving out soon?

"Aye. Soon as everybody finishes takin position wit their teams."
*Aidar answers.*
*He then turns and looks at her with his head quizzically cocked to the left.*
"Wha prince?... Dae ye mean Homac?"
*He asks her.*

Vanessa:.......yes, other then that it would be fun to move out at night, shame we will be working.
*all the while shinryu floats in the air and intentevly stares at the back Aidar's head*

Shinryu: as a matter of fact there is..... some vassal you are forgetting homac is a prince...... anywho....... *stares*

*Aidar laughs.*
"Very funny, Shard, bu ye know tha Ah' be nae vassal. Hellcat joined the Darkhunters as one o me second, remember? An, Ah dinae forget, Ah merely considered tha Crimson Angel may ave meant "Princess" instead o "Prince"."

Shinryu: my word..... ive got to see how this turn of events play. ...
.*shinryu continues to stare, al the while vanessa grabs a near by branch and starts drawing something in the air*  

VanessaXross

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:13 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar turns his head to look at Aileen.*
"Get back wit the res o the Medics."
*He says.*
"Yer place be wit them, nae up front wit me."
User Image User Image
*Meanwhile, the Shadow Knight and Mr. Stubbs finish dividing the Hunters into three teams, with Darkfrost and her guard as well as Crimson Angel assigned to Mr. Stubbs on the caravan's left, Sha assigned to the Shadow knight on the caravan's right, and Ragnarok and Mizuti assigned to Shard at the back of the Caravan, to guard the flank.*
User Image
"Vhaaat!?"
*Mina cries.*
"You mean to tell me zat I have to serve under a CAT!?"
*Mr. stubs says nothing. he just turns his back on her and flattens his ears.*
"ye hotta problem wit tha?"
*Aidar skas, folding his arms.*
"Vell..."
*Mina answers.*
"He's got a strong smell... I don't like eet."
"Maybe he' dunnae like the way ye smell, either. Did ye ever think o tha?"
*Aidar asks, his ears flattened and fangs bared in annoyance.*
"Ah suppose ye'd rather serve under the Vampire, then. How would ye like tha?"
*Mina smiles*
"Actually, I Zeenk I vould like zhat, very much."
*Mina answers.*
"Eef I'm not meestaken, zat man saved my brother's life, I vould be honored to serve under heem!"
*The Shadow Knight looks in Nina's direction for a moment and smiles to himself, as he over hears what she said about him and Aidar's ears perk up and eyes go wide in surprise as he let's his arms drop.*
"Nae wha Ah'd expect from a Ranger, bu your reeson makes sense.... tell me, are the other rangers jus as accepting o this peace wit the vampires as ye? After all, there sole purpose in life used tae be tae kill his kind..."
*Aidar inquires.*
"Some of zem vere upset, but zey couldn't deny zat hees sacrifice deserved such a reward. Now, zey all have accepted eet, and some of zem are quite happy about eet. Zay deedn't like haviung to keell zem."
*Mina answers.*
"Tha's good... Ah'm glad Ah'm nae the only one who longed for such times..."
*Aidar says. Mina then looks in the Shadow Knight's direction.*
"I heard eet was the Unicorn who brought heem back to life, ees zat right?"
*She asks.*
"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*
"I must be sure to zank her, zen..."
*Mina responds. she then looks back up at Aidar.*
"So, do I get to serve under heem?"
*She asks.*
"Nay."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ah keen wha ye can do, Darkfrost, an the two side defenses will be balanced with a shadow user on each one. Ye be stayin under Mr. Stubbs command. Along wit Crimson Angel."
*Mina looks down in defeat and goes over to Mr. Stubbs.*
"Vilhelmina Schwartzvind , call name, Darkfrost, reporting for duty, sir."
*Mina says.*
*Mr. Stubbs pays her no mind and remains with his back turned. his ears now erect.*

Having received his marching orders, Sha made his way to his assigned post. Along the way he stopped and watched the debate between Mina and Aidar about who she was supposed to serve under. It was clear that Mina wasn't too happy about serving under a cat. He gave a small chuckle as he got himself ready.

User Image
Upon Sha's approach, The Shadow Knight extends his left hand from inside the shadows twisting around him. His face is mostly visible between them and and has a handsome pale appearance, almost Elf-like as well. With a friendly fanged smile, the Vampire speaks.*
"Greetings, Elf. It is an honor to have one such as you. I believe that they said your name is Sha?"

Sha surveyed the man warily. There was something about him that unnerved him. Perhaps it was the armor or the ghastly color of the man's face or the lifeless yet animated light in his eyes. "That is correct Sir. It's one name out of many that I have. May I have yours?"

User Image
"Certainly."
*He answers.*
"It's *******" (This character doesn't have a name yet. When he gets one, the blank will be filled in)
*The shadow Knight senses Sha's reluctance to shake his hand and pulls it back into the shadows.*
"Do you judge me for being what I am?"
*The Vampire asks."
"For being born this way and having no say in who or what my parents were? The Dark's hatred of the Light is well known, but unlike Like Mr. Stubbs over there, I have no hatred for the light, nor you. But no matter. You'll come to see the wisdom in Aidar's assigning you to me, instead of him, soon enough."
*The Shadow Knight then turns his back to Sha. Other warriors and brave souls then join them. Mostly Wargs and Icewolves, but there are also a few members of other races among them, Including a Zombie that appears to be composed of the body parts of various races, a witch, and even an Orc mounted on the back of one of the Wargs*
"There is no prejudice among the Darkhunters."
* He says.*
Should the need arise, you will find shelter from enemy eyes in my shadows... Captain! My team is ready!"

Sha took the time to look at the troops that they had assembled on their team. He let his eyes linger on each individual as if surveying their strengths before he returned hair gaze to the Shadow Knight.

"Pardon my gesture for I meant no disrespect. I don't judge even though I admit to not being accustomed with such company. But I do not judge...I cannot for doing so would be hypocritical of me. I've walked on both sides many times, been labeled as a villain and a savior and immersed myself in teachings that many would frown upon. If anything, you and I are more alike than you may realize."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:50 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

*Aidar laughs.*

.*shinryu continues to stare, al the while vanessa grabs a near by branch and starts drawing something in the air*

"We've lingered enough!"
*Says Aidar.*
Crimson Angle, get tae yer post. Shard, gather yer team and get tae the rear o the caravan tae guard our flank."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:51 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar turns his head to look at Aileen.*
"Get back wit the res o the Medics."
*He says.*
"Yer place be wit them, nae up front wit me."
User Image User Image
*Meanwhile, the Shadow Knight and Mr. Stubbs finish dividing the Hunters into three teams, with Darkfrost and her guard as well as Crimson Angel assigned to Mr. Stubbs on the caravan's left, Sha assigned to the Shadow knight on the caravan's right, and Ragnarok and Mizuti assigned to Shard at the back of the Caravan, to guard the flank.*
User Image
"Vhaaat!?"
*Mina cries.*
"You mean to tell me zat I have to serve under a CAT!?"
*Mr. stubs says nothing. he just turns his back on her and flattens his ears.*
"ye hotta problem wit tha?"
*Aidar skas, folding his arms.*
"Vell..."
*Mina answers.*
"He's got a strong smell... I don't like eet."
"Maybe he' dunnae like the way ye smell, either. Did ye ever think o tha?"
*Aidar asks, his ears flattened and fangs bared in annoyance.*
"Ah suppose ye'd rather serve under the Vampire, then. How would ye like tha?"
*Mina smiles*
"Actually, I Zeenk I vould like zhat, very much."
*Mina answers.*
"Eef I'm not meestaken, zat man saved my brother's life, I vould be honored to serve under heem!"
*The Shadow Knight looks in Nina's direction for a moment and smiles to himself, as he over hears what she said about him and Aidar's ears perk up and eyes go wide in surprise as he let's his arms drop.*
"Nae wha Ah'd expect from a Ranger, bu your reeson makes sense.... tell me, are the other rangers jus as accepting o this peace wit the vampires as ye? After all, there sole purpose in life used tae be tae kill his kind..."
*Aidar inquires.*
"Some of zem vere upset, but zey couldn't deny zat hees sacrifice deserved such a reward. Now, zey all have accepted eet, and some of zem are quite happy about eet. Zay deedn't like haviung to keell zem."
*Mina answers.*
"Tha's good... Ah'm glad Ah'm nae the only one who longed for such times..."
*Aidar says. Mina then looks in the Shadow Knight's direction.*
"I heard eet was the Unicorn who brought heem back to life, ees zat right?"
*She asks.*
"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*
"I must be sure to zank her, zen..."
*Mina responds. she then looks back up at Aidar.*
"So, do I get to serve under heem?"
*She asks.*
"Nay."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ah keen wha ye can do, Darkfrost, an the two side defenses will be balanced with a shadow user on each one. Ye be stayin under Mr. Stubbs command. Along wit Crimson Angel."
*Mina looks down in defeat and goes over to Mr. Stubbs.*
"Vilhelmina Schwartzvind , call name, Darkfrost, reporting for duty, sir."
*Mina says.*
*Mr. Stubbs pays her no mind and remains with his back turned. his ears now erect.*

Having received his marching orders, Sha made his way to his assigned post. Along the way he stopped and watched the debate between Mina and Aidar about who she was supposed to serve under. It was clear that Mina wasn't too happy about serving under a cat. He gave a small chuckle as he got himself ready.

User Image
Upon Sha's approach, The Shadow Knight extends his left hand from inside the shadows twisting around him. His face is mostly visible between them and and has a handsome pale appearance, almost Elf-like as well. With a friendly fanged smile, the Vampire speaks.*
"Greetings, Elf. It is an honor to have one such as you. I believe that they said your name is Sha?"

Sha surveyed the man warily. There was something about him that unnerved him. Perhaps it was the armor or the ghastly color of the man's face or the lifeless yet animated light in his eyes. "That is correct Sir. It's one name out of many that I have. May I have yours?"

User Image
"Certainly."
*He answers.*
"It's *******" (This character doesn't have a name yet. When he gets one, the blank will be filled in)
*The shadow Knight senses Sha's reluctance to shake his hand and pulls it back into the shadows.*
"Do you judge me for being what I am?"
*The Vampire asks."
"For being born this way and having no say in who or what my parents were? The Dark's hatred of the Light is well known, but unlike Like Mr. Stubbs over there, I have no hatred for the light, nor you. But no matter. You'll come to see the wisdom in Aidar's assigning you to me, instead of him, soon enough."
*The Shadow Knight then turns his back to Sha. Other warriors and brave souls then join them. Mostly Wargs and Icewolves, but there are also a few members of other races among them, Including a Zombie that appears to be composed of the body parts of various races, a witch, and even an Orc mounted on the back of one of the Wargs*
"There is no prejudice among the Darkhunters."
* He says.*
Should the need arise, you will find shelter from enemy eyes in my shadows... Captain! My team is ready!"

Sha took the time to look at the troops that they had assembled on their team. He let his eyes linger on each individual as if surveying their strengths before he returned hair gaze to the Shadow Knight.

"Pardon my gesture for I meant no disrespect. I don't judge even though I admit to not being accustomed with such company. But I do not judge...I cannot for doing so would be hypocritical of me. I've walked on both sides many times, been labeled as a villain and a savior and immersed myself in teachings that many would frown upon. If anything, you and I are more alike than you may realize."

User Image
*Upon hearing Sha's words, The Shadow knight turns back around with a pleased smile on his face, this time with his lips closed, hiding his fangs.*
"Oh, my apologies, then."
*He says.*
"You seemed uneasy upon meeting me. Labeled a villain, you say?... Well, I can't truly say that I understand where you're coming from, I've never been one... My parents were good people and always raised me to be a good man. But, I will not judge you, either. I understand that few have actually been as fortunate as me. There are many others among the Darkhunters who have questionable pasts. it is not one's past that makes them good or evil, it Everybody deserves a chance to turn around and try to do good. A place among the Darkhunters is a place for new beginnings. Where one can start over and become something better than they once were and work for a better world. As I understand it, Aidar himself could very well be the worst of us all. He's done things that still haunt him to this day. A violence that he is suppressing. A savage beast lurking just below the surface, clawing to get out. he is truly, a tormented soul, that one....

Anyway, you do not seem like one who would have shed innocent blood to me. And, there is no shame in learning what others fear to learn and continue to misunderstand and choose to hate by shear ignorance... Quite the contrary, in fact. For the shame is theirs. They remain stagnant and intolerable and arrogant, While those like you seek to learn. They are the unteachable, but you see as if with the innocence of a curious child, not with fear, like them, but with wonder. You do not instantly condemn, but instead seek to understand. Others tell you what you must hate, and you ask "why?" That is truly the best reaction you can have to such instructions. For it is better determine if something is truly bad for yourself, then to believe others who never even judged for themselves. The unknown is not a thing to be feared, but explored. How much easier and peaceful it would be if everybody thought like meek little children without prejudice. Full grown cats and dogs tend to fight one another vie for territory, but kittens and puppies will actually play together without any worry of such things. There is no wrong in ones pursuit of Knowledge, it all comes down to how one will choose to use that knowledge, once it has been obtained. It is not our past that defines is. We are what we choose to be, now, here in the present. That is what defines us."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:41 pm
He became quiet as he listened to the knight and he found that there was much of his old Master's philosophy within the beliefs of the warrior he saw before. He nodded. "You speak true. It should not be that the past determines who or what an individual is, but rather their intentions and how they wish to leave their mark on the world. My old Masters believed that and so do I."

He sighed sadly. "I wish i could say that you were right in that I have never shed innocent blood, but that would be a lie. I was not always as you see me now. I was the very embodiment of Malice, a Lord whose deeds and name are written in history alongside the names of many Dark Lords and Ladies not to mention my place in one of the most ruthless Triumvirates to ever exist."

Burning Icewolf

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:46 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

*Aidar laughs.*

"We've lingered enough!"
*Says Aidar.*
Crimson Angle, get tae yer post. Shard, gather yer team and get tae the rear o the caravan tae guard our flank."

*Aileen goes up to Shinryu and holds out her hands.*
"Please..."
*She says.*
"Allow me tae look after Homac, until he awakens."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:56 pm
sha312
He became quiet as he listened to the knight and he found that there was much of his old Master's philosophy within the beliefs of the warrior he saw before. He nodded. "You speak true. It should not be that the past determines who or what an individual is, but rather their intentions and how they wish to leave their mark on the world. My old Masters believed that and so do I."

He sighed sadly. "I wish i could say that you were right in that I have never shed innocent blood, but that would be a lie. I was not always as you see me now. I was the very embodiment of Malice, a Lord whose deeds and name are written in history alongside the names of many Dark Lords and Ladies not to mention my place in one of the most ruthless Triumvirates to ever exist."

User Image
"Oh..."
*Says the Shadow Knight. looking down in thought.*
"My mistake... But no matter."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:23 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

*Aidar laughs.*

"We've lingered enough!"
*Says Aidar.*

"Please..."
*She says.*

*without taking his eyes off aidar he answers aileen*
Shinryu: I will be carrying him on my back in my dragon form if you like you are more then welcome to stay on to lookafter him if you like.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:03 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"Oh..."
*Says the Shadow Knight. looking down in thought.*
"My mistake... But no matter."

"No need for apology...after all as you said, it's a place for new beginnings, a time for redemption. Who am I to say no to tha"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:06 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

*Aidar laughs.*

"We've lingered enough!"
*Says Aidar.*

"Please..."
*She says.*

*without taking his eyes off aidar he answers aileen*
Shinryu: I will be carrying him on my back in my dragon form if you like you are more then welcome to stay on to lookafter him if you like.

"Nay."
*Aidar says.*
We be tryin to remain undetected by the enemy an a full sized dragon be easy tae spot. Remain small an let her look after him. If we suffer an attack from the rear, Ye'll be on the front line o battle, an tha nae be a place for an unconscious Prince."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:19 am
Feeling refreshed and clean, after a nice bath, I drag my belongings and bring them with me while I walk with Mizuti behind me. I walk up towards Aidar in a new and different outfit (current avatar) and say " I am sorry ve took so long, vith our bath ve are ready to leave" I notice that Shinryu is currently staring at Aidar for some reason, and I notice the young woman Aileen and i can see she is concerned for my master. I turn and walk toward her "Is everything alvight? Vhat has happened to lord Homac?"  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:43 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Feeling refreshed and clean, after a nice bath, I drag my belongings and bring them with me while I walk with Mizuti behind me. I walk up towards Aidar in a new and different outfit (current avatar) and say " I am sorry ve took so long, vith our bath ve are ready to leave" I notice that Shinryu is currently staring at Aidar for some reason, and I notice the young woman Aileen and i can see she is concerned for my master. I turn and walk toward her "Is everything alvight? Vhat has happened to lord Homac?"

"He jus passed oot..."
*Aileen answers in bewilderment.*
'There appear to be nae physical injuries on im..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:39 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Feeling refreshed and clean, after a nice bath, I drag my belongings and bring them with me while I walk with Mizuti behind me. I walk up towards Aidar in a new and different outfit (current avatar) and say " I am sorry ve took so long, vith our bath ve are ready to leave"

"It's fine."
*Aidar responds.*
"It's only been aboot 5 minutes since the sun set."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:05 pm
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi

"He jus passed oot..."
*Aileen answers in bewilderment.*
'There appear to be nae physical injuries on im..."

I look at the young master, as my eyes flash yellow for a moment and then I turn to Shinryu and ask " It looks like it iz ze cost of his velcome oblivion, somthing iz not vright, doeznt iz velcome oblivion leave him drained?  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games