Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ€  The Videl Academy โ€  (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:35 pm
User Image

๐“๐“Š๐“‡รฉ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ โœฎ ๐““๐“Š๐“๐’ธรฉ โœฎ ๐“”๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡รฉ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ

X
X

๐“ขtudent โ•‘ ๐“ฃhird ๐“จear โ•‘ ๐“rtist

ยฐหšโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”หšยฐ

โŠฐโ—lThe first thing Aureliana noticed was Hilda not being there. She had only known the girl for a bit, but she had the feeling that she wasnโ€™t the type to miss class. The ashen haired girl stayed behind the pillars, sheโ€™d normally just go out there, but she didnโ€™t exactly like all the physical movement, unless it was swimming. She watched as the teacher was beginning her listen by readying snowballs. The girl would wait for them to be finished, but she just really wanted to sneak out and do something else. She eyed each student, taking in their appearance, some of them were in her music class. She smiled and sat down quickly pulling out her sketch book she began to doodle some simple fluff balls that resembled the snowballs that were being thrown. She conjured up each one she finished drawing, so far three of them hovered around her. It looked like she was distracted, but she was just waiting.lโ—โŠฑ

โœฌ๐“›ocation: Training Ground โœฌ๐“’ompany: Classmates โœฌ๐“˜tems: Sketchbook and art tools โœฌ๐“ž.๐“ž.๐“’:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The vixen noticed another girl walk through the door. However, she didn't join the rest of the class. The young girl seemed to exclude herself and the Kitsune decided she'd take this opportunity to make yet a new friend. After all Mithos' friend showed up and she didn't want to intrude. She looked at Mithos to let him know but he seemed distracted watching the rest so she decided just to attend to her own agenda quietly. As Penny made her way towards the stranger something incredible, at least to her, happened. Whatever the stranger was sketching was coming out of the sketch book and into their world. "How....how did you do that?" the kitsune was right behind the stranger as she extended her hand towards the cute little fluff balls. "Can i....touch it?"

Location, Location, Location: Training Grounds for P.E
Person I'm with: Teacher, Mythos, Ciri, Berlioz, Sol, Alexander, Ahnack and Aureliana
How I'm feeling: Excited
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

vampire_queen_star

aizula

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:04 am
User Image
User Image

"Things can always be worse..."

---

-A snowball? Alex simply shrugged when he was blinded. It intensified the amplitude of the emotions rolling off everyone else, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. After having seen Ciriโ€™s display, he almost wished he had held onto ร…trรฅ. Either way, this was a regular training day with Cal, why would it be any different here. Each student's joy when they dodged the snowball washed away the negative from earlier, making him feel lighter than air.
His name was called and he just moved into a more relaxed pose. As the snowball flew towards him, he didn't budge. At the last second, he turned his body and snatched the snowball out of the air, quickly reversing the momentum and launching it back.-

---

"...that's a personal guarantee."

Mood : Okay - Company : The PE Squad Negative Capacity : 10% - Items : Nothing

Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
ezmii11-1
PonderingPenguin
vampire_queen_star
Aizula

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:35 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood โžค: Teaching Mode l Location โžค: Training Grounds l Company โžค: Ciri & Student l Item/s โžค: None

Yennefer was proud watching her students one by one dodge the snow balls. So far it seemed like each had the abilities necessary to use their senses in a real fight. Perhaps they could try blind sword fighting for the next class. Crossing her arms her eyes trailed down the line. Lifting her hand up, Yennefer stopped the snowball that one of the students had thrown back at her. Closing her hand, the snowball turned to water and evaporated. Mr. Grahn, that was NOT the assignment I gave now was it? You were simply to dodge the snowball. Go stand next to Ciri until the rest have finished. I will have another task for you. Yennefer spoke with a cold tone, and she didn't even look at the boy. She wasn't in the mood for students who took her lessons into their own hands. Hmm.. Perhaps I can use him as an example for tomorrows lesson... Yen thought as she watched the rest of the students finish their trials.

Current Theme โžค ~Bound To You~

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:14 am
xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

User Image

โœถยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโ€ขโ‚โ€ขยท.ยทโœถ
Student โœถ Homosexual(Seke) โœถ Single โœถ Wearing: Sol Casual 1

โœถ "Oh sorry Mithos. I got a little distracted that's all. I can be a bit dim witted sometimes. Sorry if I worried you." Sol responded with a small laugh right before the teacher scolded him and demanded that heist out. "Really? Fine with me. If I had known this would be my grand punishment sooner I might have just skipped class completely." Sol wasn't trying to come off sounding like a jerk or anything, but no doubt that's how his teacher would interpret his words. Sol was just the type who said what he thought without much hesitation.

Giving Mithos a little wave bye Sol started to walk to the side of the field to be out of the way of everyone else. As he started moving he noticed the girl that Mithos was talking to smile at him and so he smiled back and said, "I guess this isn't the best first impression huh? Well I'm Sol and since we have class together I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. Good luck today." He told her before the teacher started lining everyone up to chuck snout them.

As he sat in the gross he couldn't help but think about how easy the task seemed. If Sol was in line he'd just use his abilities to melt the snow, and while that wasn't the task assigned his mind it would count. Upon seeing a red headed boy also deviate from the task assigned Sol grin and tried to cover up a laugh. He liked people with spunk to them and the boy who dared to throw the snow back at the teacher definitely had spunk.

Honestly speaking though Sol was a little glad to be sitting out. The real reason he was late was because his solar absorption kicked in accidentally, causing him to start absorbing energy he didn't need. This would mean his ability would be acting up so he rather just keep it all inside until he could release his flames safely away from others. At moment like this Sol wished he had a different power, a safer power. Something like healing, or even flying. Anything that wouldn't be a threat to those around him. However Sol knew he got what he got and so he just had to adapt.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:40 am

ฮฒแถ’แถ‰แถ…ฮฏฯ™ศฅ ฯจลณาาแถ…ฮฏแถ—แถ’

โˆ‘ Location โ†’โ†’| Training yard |
โˆ‘ Current Theme โ†’โ†’ | Credo Revolution |
โˆ‘ Current Feelings โ†’โ†’ | Bored (Irritated) |
โˆ‘ Thoughts โ†’โ†’| I think Serael owes ME for getting him that body. |
โˆ‘ Items โ†’โ†’| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
โˆ‘ People Near By โ†’โ†’| People |
โˆ‘ Phobia Amplification โ†’โ†’| Not Active |
โˆ‘ Target of Nightmare โ†’โ†’| Ahnack |
โˆ‘ Marks of Shadow โ†’โ†’| Ahnack/Morgan |
โˆ‘ Current Form โ†’โ†’| Human |
โˆ‘ O.o.c. โ†’โ†’| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

After dodging the one Snowball, Berlioz watched as the others succeeded and some failed even the simplest instructions. Keeping the Blindfold on over his eyes, Berlioz used his book and summoned Shadow Tendrils to act as a lawn chair as he kicked back and relaxed. He wasnt going to let anyone know he could see perfectly with the blindfold on. However the chair act was something that Silver did alot...Whether he liked it or not, he took after both Lucius and Silver. Looking over at Yennefer, He was really hoping for boulders...really big boulder. Why have some that so weak like the white haired girl get big rocks. Granted he doesnt look strong himself...but now he was getting really bored. "Ready for boulders anytime~" berlioz said that one line EXACTLY like how Lucius would have said it...tone and all.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

vampire_queen_star

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:35 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood โžค: Teaching Mode l Location โžค: Training Grounds l Company โžค: Ciri & Student l Item/s โžค: None

Seeing as how everyone passed with flying colors, Yennefer smiled and clapped her hands. Alright! Lets go again, this time they will be bigger, faster, and their aura's will be masked. Penny please get back in line, Ms. Aureliana I know you are there so please come out of the shadows, Sol you may participate this round if you so choose, and Berlioz drop your attitude right now. I will not ask you a third time do you understand me? Yen shot her orders right and left as she prepared the next round.

Conjuring up the snowballs, they were indeed larger. The icy fun balls turned completely invisible as Yen began to shoot down the line once more. This time, the magically enhanced snowballs were much faster, practically hard to avoid.

Nightmares in Daydreams

vampire_queen_star

Aizula

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:36 pm
โ€ขยท.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยทโ€ขใ€–๏ผก๏ฝˆ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹โ˜ ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹ใ€—โ€ขยท.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยทโ€ข

โ™ˆ Location: Training Grounds โ™‰Company: Ciri, Random People โ™ŽFeeling: Calm โ™ŒIn Control: Ahnack โ™Song: Title

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

As Ciri neared his fear of swords only became more tense, he started to crouch towards the ground. If it had been anyone but Ciri then there would have been a growl. In fact because it was Ciri, Ahnack would try his best to do as she asked. Attempting to calm himself as her soft voice and hands helped him grip the sword. It didn't weigh as much as he thought but it was weird holding it. The tip of the sword point down as he clenched the handle with both hands, it wobbled as he didn't really know the proper way to hold it. "Thank you Ciri...its made of...metal? Right" Ahnack wasn't sure if he remembered what Morgan told him correctly.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

โ—คยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏโ—ฅ
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  โ—ฃ_____________________โ—ข

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:04 pm

l Mood โžค: Happy l Location โžค: Training Grounds l Company โžค: Classmates & Yen l Item/s โžค: Sword

Hehe yup! My sword is made out of pure silver, it's a special blade. See? It's not scary though. It's just heavy. Ciri gave him a smile as she held his hand tighter. She didn't even pay attention to Yen's instructions, which she probably should have since they were meant for Ahnack. Oh well. Do you feel better now? Sometimes the best way to get over a fear is to confront it~ Wirh a smile, Ciri took her sword and sheathed it. No need to keep it out. Taking Ahnacks hand, Ciri touched her forehead to his. Don't be scared around me, I'll protect you| she whispered.

Current Themeโžค: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:18 am
โ€ขยท.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยทโ€ขใ€–๏ผก๏ฝˆ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹โ˜ ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹ใ€—โ€ขยท.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยทโ€ข

โ™ˆ Location: Training Grounds โ™‰Company: Ciri, Random People โ™ŽFeeling: Calm โ™ŒIn Control: Ahnack โ™Song: Title

Being told the word was not scary hit his pride, he was a strong male. He wasn't easily scared by something as simple a sword. In the midst of his thoughts and Ciri's sentence a pout appeared on his face. "I was not scared. I am brave" Ahnack would say holding the sword tightly trying to dig his nails into the hilt to show the sword who was boss. When asked if he felt better he let out a soft scoff and tilted his head away. "Yes...was not scared" He would repeat trying to make sure that Ciri understood that because it seemed like she didn't. However he couldn't help but feel glad when she sheathed the sword, the blade no longer taunting him with its slick steel. Still being pouty the expression on his face would break as a smile appeared on his face. "I'll protect you too" This would be done sooner than either would think. The air around them seemed a lot colder as a small breeze appeared in the gym, and from the corner of his eye he saw a white ball flying to them. Ahnack had no idea what it was but his instincts were telling him to dodge, but looking back at Ciri something inside his head overwrote his instincts. Pushing her roughly to get her a few feet away from him the snowball would hit him directly causing him to fall on the ground and be covered in snow. To his surprise the thing that hit him didn't really hurt however it did feel cold, with some snow on his head and nose he stood back up. Shaking his head trying to get the snow off him like a wet dog would try to shake the water of it's fur.

โ—คยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏโ—ฅ
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  โ—ฃ_____________________โ—ข

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:09 am
User Image

Yennefer was impressed that most of her students had passed her test with ease. Perhaps with a little less attitude next time, but none the less proud. Right as she lifted her hand to conjure up more snow balls, she heard the bell ring for lunch. Damn, were out of time... Alright class, that was pretty good, some of you impressed me greatly. Sol, you will be my example for tomorrow so make sure you are on time please. Ciri and Ahnack please stay after, I would like to have a word with both of you. The rest of you have a good rest of your day and stay safe please. With a clap, Yen dismissed her class and waited for the two students to walk over to her.

Nightmares in Daydreams

vampire_queen_star"[/quote]
[quote="ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:28 pm
User Image

l Mood โžค: Happy l Location โžค: Training Ground l Company โžค: Ahnack, Yen, & Classmates l Item/s โžค: Sword

Hehe I know your not scared silly~ but its ok to admit that it makes you uneasy. There are a lot of things that make me uneasy~ Ciri realized she might have made him upset using the word "scared". Giving him a smile, Ciri nodded her head. Her cheeks turned a slight pink as the boy told her that he would protect her, and he did just that.

It wasn't a monster or a fire ball, however Ahnack did push her out of the way of the snowball Yen tossed their way. In fairness it was a big snow ball. Hitting the ground, Ciri quickly turned to make sure Ahnack was ok. Seeing him covered in snow, she couldn't help but giggle. Crawling up off her a**, Ciri made her way over to her boyfriend. Thank you Bleidd... She looked over at her mother, who was busy, and quickly gave Ahnack a kiss on the cheek.

The bell rang and Ciri heard Yen call her name. Crap.. the witcher thought as she looked at Ahnack. They were gonna get it now. Taking in a deep breath, Ciri slowly walked over to her mother. Y-yen Yen?

Current Themeโžค: Wonderland

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood โžค: Mother Mode l Location โžค: Training Grounds l Company โžค: Ciri & Ahnack l Item/s โžค: None

Ciri sure took her time as she walked over to Yen, who at this point had decided what she was going to tell the girl. Her arms crossed, Yen stared at her daughter with a stern look. Ciri, we need to talk. She watched as Ciri opened her mouth to speak, but Yen shook her head and raised her hand. Cirilla you will listen to me. There are a few things I wish to address with you, but first off is this...relationship you think your in. I understand Lucius had....the talk with you? Letting out a sigh, Yen took a minute to figure out how she was planning on saying her next statement to Ciri. It didn't matter how she said it, the girl was going to be furious none the less.

If this little "relationship" continues, you will be following my rules. I do not want you two alone together, not at a time like this. You need to stay focused and alert. In class you will act appropriately, and will not be showing any affection. Lastly, you two are not allowed to see each other after curfew, is this understood? Yen looked at the girls face and saw what she expected. Anger. WHAT?! BUT THATS NOT FAIR! Yen really didn't want to be a hard mother, but with the attack on the school, she couldn't risk anything happening to her daughter. That, and she had never had to worry about Ciri's love life...usually they were with girls. I'm sorry Ciri, but I am your mother and that is final.

User Image

l Mood โžค: Angry l Location โžค: Training Ground l Company โžค: Ahnack & Yen l Item/s โžค: Sword

To be honest, Ciri didn't know what Yen wanted to talk about, but she had a pretty good idea about what it might be. Yen using her full name: red flag. Biting her lip, Ciri knew this was going to be bad. As she listened to her mother speak, she felt a pool of anger and rage fill up inside of her. Yen was deciding to parent now?! After all these years of caring for her?! Not once had she cared for Ciri's love life, why all of a sudden did she now?!
WHAT?! BUT THATS NOT FAIR! Ciri said raising her voice to Yen. She was quickly shut up, which didn't make things any better for her.

Why can't I ever be happy when Yen is around?! Even as a child! Why does she hate me so much?! Making a fist, Ciri thought about swinging, but her body refused to act. This was the only person she could ever call mother. She would never harm Yen no matter how mad she was, that didn't stop her from saying horrible things however. WHAT THE F**K IS YOUR PROBLEM YEN?! Do you not want me to be happy for once in my life?! To constantly be on alert? To push ever person away?! I'm not like you! I want to have friends and live a normal life! I want to date who ever the F**K I want! Hell, Ill have sex with who ever I want to!! At least maybe then we would have something in common! That's right, how long did you know your boss before you jumped into bed with him?! There is one thing I know, and that's that I am AT LEAST smart enough to avoid getting knocked up!!!

Ciri saw the hurt in Yen's face but she didn't care.

Current Themeโžค: Wonderland

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood โžค: Mother Mode l Location โžค: Training Grounds l Company โžค: Ciri & Ahnack l Item/s โžค: None

The back lash was a lot worse then Yen thought. It actually hit her hard. Digging her nails into her arm as she listened to her daughter yell back at her, Yennefer tried her very best to keep a stern face. The last few words out of Ciri's mouth were like a punch to the gut. Is...this what you really think...? That I won't want you to live a normal life...? Yennefer choked on her last few words and turned her back to Ciri. She couldn't handle looking at the girl, not know. Parenting was hard, all Yen ever had to do was protect Ciri from whatever was chasing her, but never actually had to parent her like this.

Lowering her hands to her side, Yen waved her hand to open a portal for herself. Do as you wish... Yen said with confidence as she entered her portal, vanishing from the training grounds.

-Exit-

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

๐“๐“Š๐“‡รฉ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ โœฎ ๐““๐“Š๐“๐’ธรฉ โœฎ ๐“”๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡รฉ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ

X
X

๐“ขtudent โ•‘ ๐“ฃhird ๐“จear โ•‘ ๐“rtist

โŠฐโ—lAs Aureliana was finishing up another doodle, she stopped when she heard footsteps approaching. She assumed it might have been the teacher, but the voice that spoke out was different. When she turned to look at who the voice belonged to, she saw a girl with long fox like ears with a matching colored tail. Aureliana smiled as the fuzzy balls went over and hovered besides the stranger. โ€œMagic,โ€ she answered the girlโ€™s question as she stood up โ€œWell, at least magic that I can use,โ€ she giggled. Watching her hand raise, itching to pet one of the critters โ€œOf course you ca-โ€œThe girl was about to give her permission until the teacher called out her name. Her drawings hid behind her looking startled before she made them return to their page. It looked like she was going to get hit with a ball of snow today and a rather large one at that. โ€œOh boy,โ€ she mumbled to herself and looked back to the anthro girl โ€œWe should probably go,โ€ As she went to take a step, she heard a bell ringing. It was a bell that meant she was safe for today. โ€œWell, since itโ€™s break time maybe youโ€™d like to pet the little fluff balls?โ€ she grinned over at Penny.lโ—โŠฑ

โœฌ๐“›ocation: Training Ground โœฌ๐“’ompany: Classmates โœฌ๐“˜tems: Sketchbook and art tools โœฌ๐“ž.๐“ž.๐“’:

User Image
ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:02 am

ฮฒแถ’แถ‰แถ…ฮฏฯ™ศฅ ฯจลณาาแถ…ฮฏแถ—แถ’

โˆ‘ Location โ†’โ†’| Training yard |
โˆ‘ Current Theme โ†’โ†’ | Credo Revolution |
โˆ‘ Current Feelings โ†’โ†’ | Bored (Irritated) |
โˆ‘ Thoughts โ†’โ†’| I think Serael owes ME for getting him that body. |
โˆ‘ Items โ†’โ†’| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
โˆ‘ People Near By โ†’โ†’| People |
โˆ‘ Phobia Amplification โ†’โ†’| Not Active |
โˆ‘ Target of Nightmare โ†’โ†’| Ahnack |
โˆ‘ Marks of Shadow โ†’โ†’| Ahnack/Morgan |
โˆ‘ Current Form โ†’โ†’| Human |
โˆ‘ O.o.c. โ†’โ†’| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Berlioz nodded and got of his "chair" and was relieved when the bell rang. However he did not leave right away. It seemed the mother and daughter were having a fight...and a big one. It ended with the Yennefer seeming kinda broken which almost put a smile on his face. After the teacher left through the portal, Berlioz began to leave the class but not before he said something. "You only get one true family. It'd be a shame if you broke, in this day and age...life is short. What's here today...is gone the next" Berlioz said with almost a laugh but the last bit was said with sinister tone. That was his way of indirectly called Ciri a dumb-a**. Granted he didnt listen to his mother either, but he never...not once insulted or verbally attacked her. Berlioz walked out and decided to explore a bit while on this break.

-Exit-

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

vampire_queen_star

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200