Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:09 am
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
NuraXross
VanessaXross
*homac writes his votes down*

*Nura writes his votes down and whisper something to Homac then turns and gives the finger to Jack.*

Billy: *waits for Homac and Nura to place their votes in the ballet box and then goes through the ballets.* "Ok, the vots are in... I have 1 for lady Jennyver, 1 for Aileen Silvernane,, 1 for Princess Petra Minos, 1 for lady Lucia Keres,and 3 each for Princess Luminova valindel and Mizuti Mii. However, Because our viewers want to see all the special talents of these fine ladies, none of them will be eliminated, just yet and will now be give a second chance to score some votes, in the pageant talent show. Princess Luminova, Miss Mii, since you got the most votes, you two will go first... Princess Luminova, How about you start us off with a song, being so gifted in music?"

"A song? Do you want me to sing it, or just play it?"

Billy: "We would like you to sing it."
"Ok, but, my voice is not that good..."

Billy: "That's Ok. Just do your best. And, you may also us instruments to aid your performance."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:59 am
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

Billy: *waits for Homac and Nura to place their votes in the ballet box and then goes through the ballets.* "Ok, the vots are in... I have 1 for lady Jennyver, 1 for Aileen Silvernane,, 1 for Princess Petra Minos, 1 for lady Lucia Keres,and 3 each for Princess Luminova valindel and Mizuti Mii. However, Because our viewers want to see all the special talents of these fine ladies, none of them will be eliminated, just yet and will now be give a second chance to score some votes, in the pageant talent show. Princess Luminova, Miss Mii, since you got the most votes, you two will go first... Princess Luminova, How about you start us off with a song, being so gifted in music?"

Billy: "That's Ok. Just do your best. And, you may also us instruments to aid your performance."

"Thank you."
*Suddenly throws my chest out and my head back, with my arms and fingers spread, and causes a small orchestra to appear around myself and a microphone appear in front with a stand.*
"What shall I sing?"  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:47 am
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Thank you."
*Suddenly throws my chest out and my head back, with my arms and fingers spread, and causes a small orchestra to appear around myself and a microphone appear in front with a stand.*
"What shall I sing?"

Billy: "You pick."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:50 am
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Thank you."
"What shall I sing?"

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:33 am
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Thank you."
"What shall I sing?"

"Very well. Then I shall sing The Ainulindalë… The Music of the Ainur, my ancestors. The record of the creation of Ea, the first world, now called "Earth", by it's inhabitants and known as "Arda", by the Fae."
*The music begins to play and I begin to sing in a beautiful and almost siren-like voice.*
Occ: I suggest watching the video below on a slower speed setting, to read the story without having to pause it, frequently.. I know the words don't rhyme, as the lyrics of a song should, but, there IS a translation spell present and I am more likely be singing in a language, where these words actually would rhyme, but translated to our main language, they don't.... I personally like to imagine that I am merely vocalizing, while telepathically projecting the story into everybody 's heads.

OCC: This is my voice, when singing: 2:02 - 3:12  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:28 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Thank you."
"What shall I sing?"

"Very well. Then I shall sing The Ainulindalë… The Music of the Ainur, my ancestors. The record of the creation of Ea, the first world, now called "Earth", by it's inhabitants and known as "Arda", by the Fae."
*The music begins to play and I begin to sing in a beautiful and almost siren-like voice.*
Occ: I suggest watching the video below on a slower speed setting, to read the story without having to pause it, frequently.. I know the words don't rhyme, as the lyrics of a song should, but, there IS a translation spell present and I am more likely be singing in a language, where these words actually would rhyme, but translated to our main language, they don't.... I personally like to imagine that I am merely vocalizing, while telepathically projecting the story into everybody 's heads.

*I lean over over the table and rest my head on my right hand as I drift off into a barely conscious state under the power of Luminova's beautiful calming voice and begin to dream of the story she is telling.

I see a powerful entity siting upon a shining emerald throne, at the head of a court of myriads of Angels on a sea of glass. I listen as the angels begin to make beautiful music and take notice of one of the Angels who starts to perform differently from the rest and then others begin to perform with it.

I watch as the two sides clash in their performances and the music changes to take form. I see a portion of the Angels descending to a primeval alien world wild and untamed. I looking down upon these Angels as if they are insects and watch as they begin to set up their "nest" or "colony". While most of them form their colony within natural settings in harmony with the world, one of them breaks away and taking others with it, they start to build their own colony that proves to be more of an infestation, spreading out and controlling and dominating everything it can and destroying what it cant.

Yet, at the same time, I can still see all the Angels still in Heaven as they play their music for the entity, writing out their own fates on the alien world, before they even descend to it. I see empires rise and fall and alliances forged and broken according to the Angel's music and much suffering of the world and it's inhabitants resulting from the conflict, causing me to become filled with both wonder and and sorrow, and a single tear creeps its way into my mostly closed right eye.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:52 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Thank you."
"What shall I sing?"

*I lean over over the table and rest my head on my right hand as I drift off into a barely conscious state under the power of Luminova's beautiful calming voice and begin to dream of the story she is telling.

I see a powerful entity siting upon a shining emerald throne, at the head of a court of myriads of Angels on a sea of glass. I listen as the angels begin to make beautiful music and take notice of one of the Angels who starts to perform differently from the rest and then others begin to perform with it.

I watch as the two sides clash in their performances and the music changes to take form. I see a portion of the Angels descending to a primeval alien world wild and untamed. I looking down upon these Angels as if they are insects and watch as they begin to set up their "nest" or "colony". While most of them form their colony within natural settings in harmony with the world, one of them breaks away and taking others with it, they start to build their own colony that proves to be more of an infestation, spreading out and controlling and dominating everything it can and destroying what it cant.

Yet, at the same time, I can still see all the Angels still in Heaven as they play their music for the entity, writing out their own fates on the alien world, before they even descend to it. I see empires rise and fall and alliances forged and broken according to the Angel's music and much suffering of the world and it's inhabitants resulting from the conflict, causing me to become filled with both wonder and and sorrow, and a single tear creeps its way into my mostly closed right eye.*

*Nura snaps his fingers and a chest with metal clawed feet comes trundling towards the judging table, It sits down and opens up panting as if it was a dog. Nura reaches in and pulls out the void equivalent of a tablet, The chest closes and Nura pats it on the lid as it scratches its right handle with its back right foot, It pants for a another moment and then scampers off. Nura holds his tablet in front of him and begins to record as Luminova sings.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:35 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Thank you."
"What shall I sing?"

*Nura snaps his fingers and a chest with metal clawed feet comes trundling towards the judging table, It sits down and opens up panting as if it was a dog. Nura reaches in and pulls out the void equivalent of a tablet, The chest closes and Nura pats it on the lid as it scratches its right handle with its back right foot, It pants for a another moment and then scampers off. Nura holds his tablet in front of him and begins to record as Luminova sings.*

*Homac leans back and enjoys the song and just relaxes to a point to where he changes into his cat form and jumps on the table to listen better.*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:54 am
HomacXross7
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

*Homac leans back and enjoys the song and just relaxes to a point to where he changes into his cat form and jumps on the table to listen better.*

Billy: *Shakes his head as he snaps out of a daze, after Luminova finishes.*
"I uh... I thought you said that your voice wasn't very good! that was... It was BEAUTIFUL!!!... Sad... but, beautiful!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:35 am
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"I uh... I thought you said that your voice wasn't very good! that was... It was BEAUTIFUL!!!... Sad... but, beautiful!"

*Smiles*
"And I'm going to listen to this every morning I lay down to sleep. biggrin  

Cornelius Steele

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:44 am
Cornelius Steele
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

*Smiles*
"And I'm going to listen to this every morning I lay down to sleep.

*Nura realized that there wasn't going to be a sexy dance number and stopped recording he put the tablet on the table screen down and began to scratch Homac in cat form behind the ears.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:37 pm
NuraXross
Cornelius Steele
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

*Smiles*

*Nura realized that there wasn't going to be a sexy dance number and stopped recording he put the tablet on the table screen down and began to scratch Homac in cat form behind the ears.*

"Where I come from, there are people with voices much more beautiful than mine... And far more powerful. Lord Irmo has a voice that can reach down into your very core, and the High King Manwe's voice can sooth even the most violent tempests."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:54 pm
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Cornelius Steele
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

*Smiles*

"Where I come from, there are people with voices much more beautiful than mine... And far more powerful. Lord Irmo has a voice that can reach down into your very core, and the High King Manwe's voice can sooth even the most violent tempests."

Billy: "Thank you, Princess. You may be seated, now.
User Image
Miss Mii, You're up. Since Luminova here, already sang and you mentioned being a good dancer, let's see you perform for us?"
Occ: You can either describe it, or show us a video of the dance you have in mind.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff