Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:07 pm
She pressed herself up against the fabulously dressed male. "Those sound like fabulous ideas. Still a pity angel heart was not on the menu." She let out a small sigh and started to play with the feather's around Tugger's collar. She bit her lip and looked around the room. Now what were they going to do- There was the strange mist then blinking lights and blasting music. Kally winced and her tail poofed out at the loud music.

What.

The.

Hell.

There was suddenly glowing thing waving around and strange goat men and they were all....Dancing? That wasn't dancing. That was gyrating horribly. Where was the class? Where was the grace? They were ruining this ball with such horrible sounds coming from...She wasn't sure where it was coming from but it sounded horrible. "What kind of disgrace is this?" She spat out her words and growled. This cat was NOT amused.

Revel1984
This is a 0/10 party now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:49 pm
Peaches had been snacking and hadn't seen the teen beside her. She really hadn't felt the pinch of the bug either. She DID notice her chest shrinking and suddenly her lovely ladies were gone. "HUH?" Her voice was much lower and more...Masculine...How in the word did that happen?

Before he could wrap his mind around what happened the teen started proclaiming that he would protect her-him. "I um-huh?" Peaches was kinda dumbfounded at what was going on beside her-him, let alone the sudden noises that were going on. "I don't know-what's going on here? You ummm...Need to keep eating your veggie." Peaches was so so confused. Right now...Well...Give the kid some worldly advice while trying to figuring out what happened to her-him. Where'd her-his boobs go?

Wolfs Heart
Sagely

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:45 pm
Phaenna was walking around the room watching all the mortals carefully in her simple dress attire and sparkly mask. She had wanted to go bigger with her mask but it wouldn't have been too comfy on her face. She watched a few arrows fly
and smiled. Her siblings and the youngers were already at work. She spotted Himeros showing one of his sons the ropes and it was all too adorable. Maybe becoming a mother softened her up too much.

She had spotted her...Brother? Hokors was it? She frowned...She still wasn't too sure how to feel about him. She had so many questions about...Everything. She really needed to speak to mother about him. Maybe mother had some anwsers about her and Kleta's questions.

She was going to move to speak to him but then she saw them. Oh no. Not the Maenads and Satyrs again. Mother would not be happy. She sighed and changed her path, heading over to Himeros and giving him a little elbow nudge to get his attention. "Think if we start a conga line we can trick them into dancing out the door? Might be funny to watch them dancing for warmth outside in the cold."

Teigra
Have a sister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No no, Mossy is no birdie! Mama said I'm a harpy!" She was quick, but polite, in making this very necessary correction. She grinned. "Nice to meet you Cinnamon! I've never met a dog pae like you that's so large." She'd of course seen the smaller wolves running around in the nearby forest.

She trilled in delight as the lights started flashing and she looked around, mesmerized. "Woah! They're so pretty!" She finished her second drink and promptly traded it for a third. Her head bobbed in tune with the music. "Wanna dance? It looks like that's what everyone else is doing!"

sailornorthstar
[Arrow = NA] Mossy > Cinnamon

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Killa's breath caught in her throat as Az pulled her in close, her scent and the fullness of her bosom enough to send the rabbit's head spinning. She was hardly cognizant of the change in atmosphere - her entire focus was wholly and fully on Az.

Her whole body was growing hot, a light film of sweat glazed her skin as she looked up with wet eyes, then away once more.

They looked back up as she was addressed directly, yet they seemed unfocused somehow. It was like Killa was drunk on the feeling of Az. She pondered the question a few moments - was she alright? - before she hesitantly shook her head 'no'. Her hand gripped a bit more tightly as she reiterated this 'no' once more. No, she was not fine. She didn't know what was wrong, or what was happening, but she felt funny and hot and like she was hungry, but she didn't understand how to satiate it. Only that for whatever reason, being so close to Az seemed to both provoke and ease the feeling.

Fea Line
[Arrow = Himeros (Lust)] Killa > Az'shta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Rhoea was quite pleased to see that she wanted to dance - it was a quick and easy way to change the topic of conversation, after all. That said, he couldn't help but catch something out of the side of his eye as they made their way there. The sight of Menahem quite happily being guided to the dancefloor for the same.

A twinge of jealousy momentarily passed through him, but he squashed it without hesitation. He could sort through his feelings later.

For now, he had an absolute beauty giving him her full attention - the least he could do was return it in kind. With a grin, he moved in tune with her own and may have used his able-body to add a few lifts and other such movements to hers. Whoever had picked out her dress had known what they were doing, as it made her hips even sexier with each sashay. "You weren't lying, you're hella good at this. Where'd ya learn, or do your dance moves come as naturally as your beauty?" Nailed it.

Menelie
[Arrow = NA] Rhoea > Tirzah

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:36 pm

Daedalus was enjoying himself quite thoroughly in the party, keeping an eye on his younger brothers and making sure they didn't run into any parental units while also making sure the guests were having the time of their lives.

Oh look, a party pooper! No need for that! Time to turn that complaining into some shaking! With a fluid motion honed from his many years helping his grandmother, he notched an arrow and sent it flying towards the sourpuss in question.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Kally has been hit with one of Thalia's Celebratory Arrows! There's no time for whining - she's gonna wanna dance the night away now!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:30 am
Tirzah laughed off Rhoea's compliment. "What, me? Nah, I'm just moving with the beat!" There was no real skill here, just letting the music flow through her. Truly, she did enjoy dancing. She loved how it got her heart racing and blood pumping. There wasn't much to do outside of work at home, so every now and again someone would get out a flute or a drum and play a little tune while everyone else danced.

Everything here had been so much compared to home. So much light, and sound, and color, and Pae from all over and who all looked so different. It was a little overwhelming...and it was wonderful. Tirzah wondered how she could return to her little cave and be happy, after all this.

But that was a thought for another time! Rhoea was clearly doing the most to show her a good time, so she returned her attention to him. Tirzah took both his hands in hers and drew close to him. Really close, actually.

Daisicle
Tirzah > Rhoea

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:16 am
NT could only chuckle. Man she was cute. "Yeah....totally seems to be the company." he said, low and in a whisper. When she reached up to kiss him on the cheek he grinned and gently moved both their masks aside a moment to steal a kiss back, except this time on the lips.

Grinning as he pulled away, he fixed her mask back in place. "Forgot, we must remain mysterious." he laughed before fixing his back on. It was then he noticed the fog swirling around their feet. "Interesting." was all he could say before his voice was drowned out by the sudden loud thumping music. When the multicolored lights began to hit and several raver like dancers appeared, his grin widened. "Now this is what I'm talking about." he chuckled, grabbing Pur by the waist and tugging her hips into his.

"I hope your sister is having half as much fun as I am with you." he winked before letting his body lead both theirs to the new beat.

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:34 am
Parker had come in a very simple Tux and mask, having rented it from Venus's cherubs. He stood confused, glancing at the commotion going on. Sudden fog, lights and loud music. Pyper was practically wriggling in his hands in her little white dress with matching white lace mask. He could hardly hear her ecstatic coos over the loud music and was about to slip off towards the darker edges in hopes not to be seen when he spotted a familiar face.

Erminea.

And wow was she looking beautiful.... even more beautiful than before.

Smiling, he pushed his way through the crowd, gently touching her shoulder to get her attention. "You look gorgeous!" he said happily before realizing thaaaat might have been awkward to say. "I mean....uh... are you two ok?" he said, glancing down at Peka and gently ruffling her hair too.

Revel1984

Pothos had grown to dread these parties now. Nothing ever ended in just a happy dance and gathering with no torment from Eris. No random strange blue thing hounding him for kids. None of that. What he wouldn't give to go back to the days where things seemed simple. Dances, true love, playful wrestling and....man he wondered what his 'hero' was up to.

Bow in hand, Pothos had eyed a couple of 'victim's but couldn't bring himself to pull the string. Not yet. Things were seemingly so good so far....for now. The new arrivals were questionable but still. He tried a few more times before sighing. "I just can't..." he said softly to himself.

Just then he felt a slap on his a** and turned to spot Adonis

"Come now! Don't think about it! Just aim, pull, and shoot!" he grinned, watching the arrow fly to hit its target. He tossed a wink towards Pothos, as if his pep talk was all the emo blue god needed, before flexing his oiled self off into the crowd merrily, laughing with a couple maenads who surrounded him.

Daisicle
Rhoea has been hit by Adonis! He is now extremely desirable. Extremely.

Pothos sighed again but before he could pull his bow, he felt the annoying urge to flex and dropped to the ground on his knees in a pose of sorrowful glory.

"Males." was all Voluptus could say she she shook her head at Pothos and Adonis. Still, she couldn't help but chuckle. She, however, wasn't about to let them have all the fun! Prepping an arrow, she twirled around the resort, looking for a prime target. She spotted a rainbow looking shetani she had seen before and grinned wickedly. "Oh there's a good one...." she laughed, taking aim and letting loose her bow string.

Strawberri Stardust
Arc has been hit by Voluptas! He'll wanna seduce the first pae he see's. ;P

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:36 am
Lyn laughed and grabbed Arc's hand, leading him to the dancefloor. Or he was about too when the lights started raving and a bunch more pae came out of no where to drag pae off to dance. "Well, guess we had the right idea." he laughed, grinning to Arc. He found a nice spot where green and pink lights danced over the pair and....

... then stood there.

He didn't....really know how to dance?

Sheesh this was embarrassing, what a failure of a date he was.

FRIEND.

FRIEND.

WHAT A FAILURE OF A FRIEND HE WAS.

"Aaahh....sorry, my first time.... actually..." he said nervously before glancing around at other pae and trying to copy their moves. He looked awkward...but he was trying.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:47 am
Kore heard her voice being shouted even over the music and couldn't help but bubble with excitement. "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!" she about screamed back in excitement, eyes wide and sparkly.

Before she could even hand him his gift bag, he handed her one and said the most cutest, adorablest, sweetest things ever. "OH. MY. GOSH. You are just the best!!" she said as she flung herself into him for a hug. "I would LOVE to hang out with you more!" she giggled before finally holding out her gift bag. "I made this for you! I hope you like it." she said softly, somewhat shy. Inside he'd find a bracelet with a hand painted tiny bird skull on it, made to complement his fur. Its eyes were outlined with markings just like his while blue and gold beads adorned it on either side before stopping to reveal shining gold band with a clasp for easy removing or applying. "Its the first time I've made anything so um..... yeah.... OH I'D LOVE TO DANCE!" she beamed before other voices caught her attention.

"Oh Shansa we were just asking about you!" Kore giggled before giving the other a big hug. "You look so pretty....oh and I made you a bracelet too!" she said, handing over the delicately wrapped bag. Her bracelet was similar, only it had a hand painted small flower, with various rainbow beads and silver banding. "I hope you like iiiiittttt!" she nodded.

When two others showed up, Kore felt herself pleasantly overwhelmed. "Zu too! I have one also for you!" she smiled, handing over the third bag with a similar bracelet, only with a rose pendant and red and pink beads and a gold band.

However, she felt instantly terrible when Calli also came and she had run out of bags. "Oh no I don't have enough!" she fretted, putting her hands to her head. Her snakes hissed a moment before coiling gently around her fingers as if to calm her. "I didn't know I'd see you too... I'll have to make this up somehow." she nodded, determined. Her hands closed into tiny fists and she glanced at her half siblings and other dieties/graces with wide sparkling eyes.

Twitchapher the 3rd
A Kore

shadica
For you

Menelie
And you

Daisicle
And you! biggrin

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:54 am
To say Az'shta was heartless was a bit of a stretch.

She cared..... just in a not healthy way.

"What's wrong my little pet?" she said, now concerned for her little mouse rabbits well being over the changing party atmosphere. Growling, she pushed her way through the crowd again, off towards a semi quiet corner where the air was a little cooler.

"You feel hot." Az said, putting a hand on Killa's cheek where the mask wasn't. She gently pulled it aside before off to eye the rabbit fae's face. "I can't have you being sick now. You aren't any use to me ill. Tell me how to fix it." she said, still holding Killa almost obsessivly and protectively close while glancing around frantically.

She grabbed a tiny cup of water off a near by passing cherubs table and forced it into Killa's hand. "Drink drink drink." she said, wondering if she failed to properly hydrate and feed her little mouse bun.

Daisicle
you doin Az a concern

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:16 pm
User ImageArc laughed softly; he wasn't really sure how to dance either, and especially not to this rave music. His mother had tried to teach him when he and his sister were little but... Most of it had gone right over his head. All of a sudden, Arc felt the desire to act on his feelings for Lyn. He didn't know where this sudden burst of confidence had come from but he wasn't going to miss his chance. Stepping closer to Lyn, Arc slid his hands up the demon's chest and rest them on his shoulders. "Mom always said to let the beat move through you, and let...your body do the talking," he said as he leaned closer so Lyn could hear him over the music.

This feeling was intoxicating and Arc wished he could bottle it for future use. His heart raced in his chest as he watched Lyn for his reaction. He so wanted his friend to respond positively, but at this point he wouldn't be able to stop himself even if Lyn didn't.

Fea Line
Arrow = Voluptas' Seduction~!

User ImageNoelani spun off the floor and saw a familiar spiky hair style and smirked. "Thought you'd decided to ditch the party," she said with a soft chuckle. Okay, so she may or may not have swiped another drink or two from the pae who'd been wandering around with them. She'd never been drunk before. It was kind of a nice feeling, if that's what this was. When he offered his arm, she grinned and grabbed his hand before pulling him onto the dance floor. "Dance with me!"
shicala
no worries x3
Arrow = N/A

User ImageKai did not like this music. It was ridiculous. He glanced around the dancefloor as he was spun around against his will, looking for a harpy to attach himself to instead.
Quote:
Kai is open for interaction!
Arrow = N/A

User ImageZhong grinned when the harpy nodded and took her hand, spinning her onto the floor before pulling her close as they danced to the race music. He could get used to this kind of music. He liked the way the beat thumped in his chest. "What's your name, beautiful?" he asked. "I'm Zhong." He had to lean closer in order to be heard over the music, but he was perfectly okay with this. If the way she reacted to his proximity was any indication, she didn't seem to mind either.
Dream WhiteWitz
For Rosamin~
Arrow = N/A

User ImageEa smiled, glad he wouldn't be able to see the blush on her face through her mask as he took her hand and rested another on her hip. It felt so intimate... And then the lights went down, and the music changed to... Were they turning this into a rave? She grumbled a bit at that and hesitated, unsure of how to dance to this kind of music. "Um...how do we dance to this?" she wondered out loud.
MiddyGlow
Arrow = N/A

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:31 pm

If nothing else, he was at least able to roll with the punches. Oh well, no use complaining now, she could work with this. With a charming smile, she took the drink and tossed it back like a shot before returning the glass with a purr. "Tanzanyt. Pleased to meet you... On better terms this time."

Her tail flicked behind her. Yeah, she could use this one for the night. She doubted he'd be as nice as that faun ******** had been, but beggars couldn't be choosers.

And, heck, maybe he'd surprise her. Not like she'd likely ever see him again after this.

She paused for a moment to see if he'd offer her a second drink before making eyes towards the dance floor. "Shall we?"

Shicala
[Arrow = NA] Tanz > Linwilen

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas