Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Professor Outlaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:25 pm
I'm very good at vending. My only problem is people keep dropping the price of the pitchforks. I want enough for the item in my siggy! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:23 pm
Well my real name is Ashley. I live in Ontario Canada. I'm looking to complete my two dream avis which you can find the link to my quest thread in my siggy. I'm turning 16 in december and i've been on gaia for over 1 and a half years now. and i had one other account before this one, blackhellfire, i gave her away though.  

corrupted_flame

x_Chromatic Zelda_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:27 pm
Hi...I'm Julie. I live in Almont, Michigan. My 16th birthday is next Sunday. All I want on Gaia right now is to get my KiKi Kitty Plushie back, donations or no donations. It's gonna take a while...I'm only 1/10 of the way there. I've been on Gaia for about 3-4 years, my old account had stalkers so I just abandoned it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:26 am
Hi, I'm Erin. I live in Wilmington, NC and I've been on gaia off and on (not with this avvy) for at least 4 years now. But no one really knew me back then and no one really knows me now ^^; What I'm trying to do is complete my first dream avvy, which you can see in my profile. The third one is a dream avvy too. I'm just getting into the marketplace cuz i wanna get rid of all the junk I've been getting from the daily chance.  

StickeyNoteninja

Caelamondorion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:21 am
Hi i'm Kyle and i live in Australia. I've been online for about a month, mainly fishing, Gambling and Roleplaying. Recently i've been getting into the Headfins trade in the marketplace. Whenever one sells, i end up buying/catching fish to make the next one...
I'm good with a distance rod, but today Gaia wouldn't let me fish, said i needed Flash Player 9 which i already have...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:37 am
My real name is Yuna, I used to live in Japan. (I live in Austrailia now.) I have short black hair, dark brown eyes, and am EXTREMELY short for my age. I'm fourteen, my height is 5'0. My best friend is five inches taller than me.......But anyway, I like anime and DDR. My favorite anime is Naruto. I like making movies and stuff like that with cool down [or else] (my best friend.)  

Ice Cream n Sprinkles

Radioactive Waffle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:03 pm
Hey there!

My name on gaia is Radioactive Waffle but my real name is Brittany. I've been on Gaia since February of 2005 and I used to hang around Life Issues, mostly. For the past few weeks I've begun vending, which I've found is rather addicting. lol.

My main purpose on Gaia is basically to meet new friends, help people with their problems, and just basically have a good time. I love making new outfits so I'm always looking to buy new items/vend.

Mostly anything anyone would like to know about me can be found in my profile, if anyone is interested.

heart

~ Waffle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:46 pm
I am Master_SL and my current goal is getting a complete red wolf outfit hopefully I will earn enough to get it or someone will at least give me the muzzle. >.<  

Annoth_Razur

The Askey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:46 pm
My real name is Rikku. I'm five inches taller than my best friend Yuna. xp 5'5! Im 14,and I like drawing (come to my shop!) , DDR, And stuff like that. I like to make movies with my friends StrawberrySprinkles and Ice Cream n Sprinkles. Yup. Thats me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:16 pm
Ello there! You can call me Cat, Tropical, ninja, or tropical ninja! lol. Whatever works for you. I actually am still not really sure what this guild is about..if you wanna know more about meh check my profile! oo yay! I just sold my solar cloak! -runs off-  

Tropical ninja

x_Maia_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:50 pm
its ok

i guess  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:59 pm
ello chaps. I got an invit for this section and I thought i'd check it out. i suppose my goals in the market is to have fun and see how much of a profet I can make...in all basics...sucker as much money and experiance out of it as I can. mrgreen  

Last_Phantom

MadPink haze

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:15 pm
Hey! I'm new to the guild. I don't know what to really say about myself, but I just starting getting into selling in the market place. I wanna make enough to buy a katana for my twin brother. His name is DreamingLibra. Anyway, I love draw and write. I'm spacey, but hey who isn't XP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:28 am
I'm Kayla, I'm 15 and live in London in the UK.

I'm starting to get hooked on the marketplace and I bought $35 of letters to sell off.

I'm questing for a pimpin cane, hat, and ninja headband. whee

I'm going to knock off the ninja band first, since the store items won't inflate terribly. >____<

I've wanted it since day 1 and I've tried and failed multiple times to quest. Now I'm deadly serious!

I like roleplaying occasionally, and I hang out in the GCD and the SF forums!

S a y u r i`

sunny ice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:14 am
well my name is Jade but every 1 calls me sunny i'm 11 years old and i'm 5'5 i live in london
i started gaia about a yr ago
the first thing i bought from the market place was my wings and now i cant stop buying things
mrgreen

i would like to buy from the market a:

Item List:
Ancient Katana: 13,65o
Dark Halo:15,688
Panda Hat:54,999,999

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games