Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chronus310

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:27 am
Hey everybody, I'm new here. a little about me. I am seventeen, and a liberal independent. I am probably one of the most liberal people you will ever meet, i am extremely anti-censorship, and extremely pro-choice. I was raised a christian, but have shiffted to agnostic, due to my own life discoveries. It has imensly influenced my vues on what life truely is. I am pro-choice for a few reasons. If a women gets raped, and becomes pregnant, she shouldn't be forced to cary and deliver a baby, that she never wanted, that's just wrong. Plus, we all know that people make mistakes, especially teenagers, and I believe that if you made a mistake and got pregnant, you should have to have that baby if you don't want to, affects the rest of your life, more than you know. So, that's a short summary of what I believe. If anyone wants to know more, feel free to pm me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:48 am
Hi. I'm al_batross. I'm trying to have an open mind about life, the world, and everything in between, so I'm trying to gain my footing on what I feel is right concerning abortion. I realized that many people's gut response is what the typical pro-life argument can be like, so I want to see more into what pro-choice has to say, and what it has to offer. And as of now, I'm leaning more towards pro-choice, and I guess I'm just going to see what lies ahead.  

al_batross

Opppi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:06 am
Hi guys. I'm new here, so... I guess I should post here. It's good to see so many like-minded people. Hopefully we can work together to make a difference! See you all around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:09 pm
Hello, tis' Trite~Elegy or just Trite.
I'm 17 and live in a city downriver of Detroit Michigan,
I am a devote liberal and an activist for abortion and women's rights.
I am also a strong supporter of the sepreation of church and state, being as such im atheist, it irks me to see zealot religous pro-lifers get away with putting up law's banning abortion/types of abortion and thus chipping away at women's rights for their religious reasoning. I hope to do all I can in the fight against them, even if its as small as joining a guild on gaia.

(I do warn you now though, I can be quite the a b***h, don't take it personally)
updated 5/31/07

Trite~Elegy

Firegirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:26 pm
Yeah, I'm really late. ^^;;

Anyways, I joined because I saw the banner in someone's signature, and I'm tired of all the BS threads made by people who can only debate one side of an issue ignorantly and never walk in anyone else's shoes.

I'm pro-choice, and your insides is your own damn business, and no one should preach to you about it. And I'm also tired of people handing out fliers about murder. F*ck you people, because you are morons. Anyways!

Other than that, I enjoy long walks on the bea-- oh wait. (kidding~)

But yeah, I hope I'll get around to posting here more often, everyone here seems like a nice bunch, so hopefully we'll all get to talk! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:14 pm
Joy here.
23 years old, female, from Mexico, where abortion is mostly illegal.
Never had sex, been pregnant, or aborted.
Believes a fetus must obtain the right to life the moment of viability, not before nor after.  

Joy-ish

Lady Cookie Monster

Gracious Hunter

7,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:28 am
Well, a friend invited me to see this guild, and i liked it.

I am pro mental health, and i think abortion is a healthy choice... better than raising a child hating him or her, and all the psychological implications that have to be a young parent, or to be an undesired child.

When i was at University, and we had to go to jr. high schools to give some sexual education classes, we had a discussion about abortion and my teacher said "... Obviously this kind of sitiuation are future patients for us sweatdrop , but the fact is to prevent that"...

Anyways, i think children and pre teenagers must have better information before stating that they are against or pro. I think it is not intelligent either to go around judging people and hurting them with "is just a fetus" it depends on every person point of view... and thst is what helps to really understand and help.. at least i think that way  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:59 pm
Hi, I'm new, obviously. I'm 16, so liberal it hurts and have been told I'm on the popes wanted list. I like most people saw the banner but instead of joining went 'Hell yeah, go you', then forgot about it. redface

But since I've stopped with the schooling (well, for ten weeks anyway) and have no intention of getting a job I figured I'd go all uber confident, get a new account to stop the people stalking me, and get all opinionated and such. So yeah, hello and goodbye.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

drop_dead_fred

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:20 am
allo, salut, i'm 15 and Libertarian. Pro-choice, Pro-a lot of controversial stuff, (-Pro-gun-), et-set-rah.

Sounds easy so far, right?

I live in the whitest, Republican-est, Nascar-and-Walmart-loving-est state in the union. Any guesses? West Vir-goddamn-ginia.

...And when I grow up i want to be a Planned Parenthood worker.

edit: we (W.V.) are getting our second PP clinic soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:07 pm
Lessee...I am The mighty Evil-O-livE, stamping out nOObish protester trying to change my mind with no real proof behind WHY?!

No, really. I am 15, wiccan -No, for the last freaking time, Wicca is not Satan or devil worship only because there is no devil in our religion. I suggest you research.- Pro-choice, and support homosexuality, although I do not exactly support the fact they should marry. (Mom explained me her logic a little, and it kinda set in my mind.)

I also believe that well....you guys can figure it out if you want. Get to know me yourself.

Oh, don't be afraid to PM me. I luff those (LITERATE) random messages you random people like to randomly send...  

Cpt Evil Olive

Yuki the Baby Eater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:54 pm
Hello my name is Jenny ,but most people
call me - Jen , Yuki, or YI. I live in alabama I have nothing aginist any one's sexaullity,race,or past doings.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:33 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Kity : ppl say "Hi Kity!" : And I am new to the guild. I have been pro-choice for a few years now since I had an abortion. I dunno what else to say but, um, HI! heh sweatdrop  

Kity_Bloodstone

Chocolatey Sprinkles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:29 pm
Hi everyone. My name is Jessie, or you can call me Satsuki. It doesn't really matter. I joined this guild because I am tired of people saying abortion is murder. They don't know how wrong they are. I am pro-choice because it is a woman's choice to keep the zygote or not. I found it stupid for someone to put the same value on a zygote as they do a 15 year old. Well, I can't find much else to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:24 pm
Evil-O-livE
and support homosexuality, although I do not exactly support the fact they should marry. (Mom explained me her logic a little, and it kinda set in my mind.)

Just wondering, why shouldn't gay people be allowed to marry?

MipsyKitten
Crew

Miraculous Jorbee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:07 pm
biggrin Hi I'm Oki and I'm totally Pro-Choice. I believe that any woman has the right to do what they will with their own body. Though, I don't believe I'd get an abortion unless there were certian circumstances. xP I want to have a baby at 27. Woot 14 more years of freedom! 4laugh ^_^ V i'm not against abortions, but I just don't believe I'll get one(as I said ninja )

xp Long live pro-choicers!

You know I read 21 pages of this really long debate, t seemed as though only the pro-choicers actually took in the opinion of the pro-lifer and used their own opinion as a counter while the pro-lifer only countered while not fully taking in the pro-choicer's opinion.

o.o......

Anyway glad to be heree  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games