Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razoru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:22 pm
OoC:hey sorry guys but i cant RP till about tommrowo or more and i havent read it all yet soo i cant post anything just say my charter got hurt really badly on my first mission being hit by Kaiq sooo i cant be on the mission till i can post ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:30 pm
OoC: Instead of that and leaving Team 2 short-handed why don't you just let Lu-Shi take control of Razoru until you can come back and participate?  

OnigawaShosuke

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:05 pm
Sure.. uhh Iunno.. Its really up to Razoru.. I mean if he wants to get hurt..
Quote:
OOC: It is The Copy of Kakashi's No Jutsu but I forgot what he calls it.

I just called it Hidden Fang No Jutsu because it looks. cool

IC: After Slash had gotten Up Hikiro Itachi had pulled out a Dagger and had thrown it at Slash It Stuck out of Slash's Knee.

and then Hikiro ran over to Slash and Kicked him in the face.

Actually i thought it was called "Ninpo Summoning No Jutsu! Nin-Dogs!"
Well it said that in my subtitles...

I raced ahead of his teammates, ordered to do so. Reaching the border and passing wouldnt be easy. I slowed down near the border and walked until I was past Orochimaru's henchmen. I started to pick up speed and jump from tree to tree. I soon reached a more busy area and found the bar, I looked for Sayako and found her at the pub.

"Sayako, im here. The others are coming soon. The plan commences now."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:28 pm
IC: As she waited for them to arrive at the pub she just sat silently drinking her cup of tea and stared at it and sighed with her eyes closed. If only he were with me now, things wouldn't be like this. She was filled with a regret and agony as her past memories flashed in her mind. Sayako was startled as Kaiq rushed into the pub into his seat but didn't show it and returned to reality with her serious look on her face again. "Oh, you're here,"she said in a bitter tone. Then she took another sip of her tea to warm herself up to erase chasing the past and focus on the future. As he told her the others were coming Sayako said"Is that so? Then all we can do now is wait." As time some time passed, she crossed her legs and ran her hand through her hair to look at him," By the way, if you needed help finding your way around here how did u manage to get here so fast on your own?And let me remind you, jumping around here makes you suspicious and gain more attention which is acceptional for you," she commented softly playing with her hair. Later she continued the coversation acting as friends putting her handtouching her cheek slightly smiling and leaned forward towards Kaiq," Are you a good actor?You'll need the skills to work with me in this situation."  

Shureika

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:41 pm
OoC: Im sry guys that i havent been here....i have been in skewl and then had a parties 2 days in a row and u guys really did it all, i mean Roit had her restrained and Amari was getting ready to kill her sweatdrop what was i too do? o well...

IC:

-Akani stayed quiet as she looked apon the dead womans body, "Yellow Tiger, that was pretty awesome...Must be cool to control stuff like that..." she said with a smile Alright...so that was our first mission. So exciting! -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:04 pm
OOC: Amari, it's ok. You don't have to pay me. ^.^ I like helping out and I'm sure my sister is having fun here. I'm just going to make Razoru follow me, nothing else so we can continue the mission a little bit. I hope it's ok with you razorkaiser. >.<

IC:
-Reiha and Razoru continued to search the streets of the Sound Country. They eventually came across an ally leading to the Soundbreaker pub. Luckily they weren't late, it was 2:57. They entered the pub and spotted Sayako and Kaiq already sitting down. Reiha motioned Razoru to come with her and they walked pass Sayako a little bit, sitting on the booth behind her. She smiled and closed her eyes and whispered softly while staring at Razoru so no one would think she was talking to Sayako.-
"I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long.."
-She leaned back to the left of her booth chair; still smiling, her head near Sayako's and waited for her to answer.-  

Lu Shi

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:53 pm
((hehe sorry I haven't been on everyone))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:26 pm
-After writting a few simple figures on a scroll he rolled it up and handed it to Hiro who had stayed by request.-

"If you can manage with your resources to take this scroll to the Village of the Hidden Waterfall, I'd be much obliged. The man this is addressing is a ninja skilled greatly in the arts of Medicine, both physical and substancial. And if it's no trouble could I bother you for some herbal tea?"

"Yes, Toshiro-sama. I'll have our personal messenger deliver it at once. And I'll return shortly with your tea."

"Bless you, Hiro-san. You are an ever so accomidating man."

"It's a pleasure, Toshiro-sama."

-Hiro turned on the balls of his feet making haste to catch the messenger before he left with the mail, closing the door behind him. He wne tdown the stairwell and handed the scroll off to the messenger and went into the kitchen to start the tea-

"Shosuke...I haven't called on you in many years..but there is no one in the territory of the leaf that can heal me as quickly as you. For my team you aer my only hope."

-Manuevering over to the window he looked out at the afternoon sky and took in a breath that caused his ribs to ache. Grabbing at the bandages around his torso he pulled away from the window and took to the bed where he stayed up until Hiro came in with a nice steaming hot cup of their fine herbal tea, setting it at the nightstand he stands before him-

"Is there anything else you desire, Toshiro-sama."

"No, Hiro-san. All I would ask for now is haste from your messenger."

-Hiro nodded and bowed before he turned to leave to let the ANBU Captain rest without disturbance-  

PenguinNoJutsu

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:19 am
Drake Dragonwing
((hehe sorry I haven't been on everyone))

OoC: People...PLEASE. Stop making these stupid posts about how sorry you are or what you were doing. We know you're busy with other stuff, but please try to atleast RP. Or say something like: " Sorry, blah blah, I will continue the rp as soon as I can. " I just want threads that pertain to the RP.

Ok, Lu Shi, more money for me, welcome back, Fallen.

Oh, and team 2, I know this may clash with your creative juices, but I'd like for this mission to fail, miserably. I think it would be good, story-wise, if a Sound-Nin reconizged someone or one identy is revealed, causing you guys to pull back, and lead to a more damaging effect. However, this is just a suggestion, you don't have to do this, " OoC " me to tell me how you feel about this. Oh, by the way, to those who didn't know, the S-Rank criminal is Orochimaru. Xp

IC:

- Amari was leaping through a series of trees, no focused on his wounds, but the mission. - Was this mission a success..? Or a failure..? We have done what was needed, but now I'm confused about if we completed all the tasks given to us..I have a feeling something is going on, something big. - Amari wondered, as he looked forward, not realizing a tree branch was inches from his face, he gasps, jerks his body back, as twists in mid-air, changing his momentum and grabs the tree branch, using that to leap again, landing his feet on another part of a tree. He then takes a pause, looking back, hearing the faint sounds of his teamates catching up. - ..Am I really capable of being thier leader...? Thier lives in MY hands? Oy..No pressure.. - Amari thought, as he shook his head, clearing his mind of alll negative thoughts, focusing on returning home. -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:38 am
"OoC": I think its fine... Not all shinobi are perfect.

"Mamba, how should I gather my informations?"

Kaiq said softly, not letting the others hear about their plan. The other sound nin looked suspicously at us, we were new comers into their secret village.  

Evil Ducky Man

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:07 am
((I'm quitting Amari....you need to calm down a bit about the posts I was just telling everyone why I haven't been here your way to uptight....and I thought I was jeesh you put new meaning into the word uptight!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:44 am
Drake Dragonwing
((I'm quitting Amari....you need to calm down a bit about the posts I was just telling everyone why I haven't been here your way to uptight....and I thought I was jeesh you put new meaning into the word uptight!))

OoC: Heh, go ahead. You wern't being any use anyway. I was actually being nice the first time you did nothing but spam, but I was getting sick of people giving posts that left out imformation I gave in the first post. And you were the one demanding all this crap that wasn't in the rules in the first place. I was being kind then and I am being nice now. But hey, whatever. Peace out.  

|_Amari_

[Jiraiya-Sama]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:22 am
Chaos concentrates to collect chakra to his fingers, hes breathing heavily and consentrates hard.
" Kage Bunshin No Jutsu " He yelled and created five other clones around him.
still breathing hard he turns around to look at his clones.

(( Hello i think i am going to change name.. what name do you think will be the best of these:

//[VO2]\\

//[VOcloNE]\\

//[Loki]\\

//[Naruto]\\

//[Uchiha Sasuke]\\  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:59 am
OoC: Hm..Naruto and Sasuke are used too much, I like Loki..but I don't know what VO means.  

|_Amari_

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:33 pm
OoC: I was actually planning on them failing...which would give importance of Toshiro and Shosuke arriving on the scene...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff