Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who's your favorite Naruto character? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baka-no-jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:44 pm
I like Naruto cuz duh! He's the main character, they have to be likable in some manner of speaking ('cept for kagome she's hopeless)
i also like Haku. I wished he hadn't died. He's cool cuz it must take some sorta skill to throw a sharpened piece of wood that hard
(believe me I tried it with pencils and it didn't work out as well.. sweatdrop )

Oh and out of the adults I like like Anko Mitarashi.. dunno but I like the way how she countered Orochimaru. Orochimaru is kinda scary.. he loooks like a weird version of Micheal Jackson... Oh and like Kyuubi, the Nine-Tail Demon!! Without it there'd be no story and ya gotta love a story with a fox and better yet a fox-like demon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:59 am
My favorite character, hands-down is Hyuga Hinata. Reason being, is that I fell in love at first sight with her, I believe it was the episode #2 that hooked me.

As you can tell by my hastly created Sig, I am indeed a Hinata fan.... If only she was real...

Hinata, is too cute!!! xp heart heart

Shino is close, but he is second to Hinata.  

yjj4565j5j

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:36 am
Kakashi and Sasuke are freakin awesome, this anime doesn't really even have bad characters if you know what I mean. Though I would have to say my favorite character is Gaara! He controls sand, has a monster inside of him(not pretty but still cool) and is fine! He just is a cool character.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:49 pm
hmm...my favs xd

Kakashi!! blaugh

Rock Lee!! cool

Neji ninja

hm...Temari and of course Naruto and Sasuke 3nodding 3nodding

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:26 pm
My fav are Sasuke and Naruto. Wow! I chose the two rivals, who'd thought  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:52 pm
Hyuuga Hinata's my favorite, no contest.

She's the kind of girl that catches my attention. You know, if she was real and my age. Which doesn't happen. xd

Also, all of the Naruto quizzes I've taken end up with her as the result. Besides the quiz in my sig, it seems that I fight like her, as well.  

Falkone

Blackboard Axiom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:45 pm
Reprieve
Although Sasuke is preety cool too.

Sasuke pwns...well...Itachi pwns...Sasuke's just damn good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:06 am
kakashi is the best  

black-rikku

DeathOutlaw

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:08 pm
My favorite character would have to be Shikamaru because of his strategic genius.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:04 pm
KAKASHI REWLS
Nuf said xd  

ThornOfHearts

Uzumaki Raika

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:18 am
*claers throat* The birds that fly over the characters' heads saying "AHO, AHO" (means "stupid")... I'm joking, but the birds are just awesome and so funny... It's difficult to choose a character I love them all for different reasons. I love Naruto for his courage and Sakura for being so faithful and stubborn in love; Shikamaru is just cool and even more if you think he may like Temari (waaaaa^), so Temari is my fave girl in the series together with Tsunade-sama. Orochimaru is my current obsession dunno why (yaoi power). And about Sasuke... it's something weird, I appreciate him but depending on the moment I hate him, understand him and feel sorry for him... He's ok and he has his motivations, though... [Just trying to forget manga vol .26] stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:10 am
Kakashi and Lee.............. xd  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

x_Inkheart_x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:08 pm
Sasuke!!! xd Well... a little of Neji...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:47 pm
i think that Kiba and Shikamaru  

Crazyberry

crimson magic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:45 pm
Naruto blaugh  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games