Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kageme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:19 am
i noticed that you need a shikamaru. I love shikamaru, he's awesome, hopefully u haven't given up here cuz now im all excited.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:03 pm
and i can be the cup ramen XD but really who can i be *dun care who just not that fat guy that eats alot*  

HappyOrangeSlice

Kageme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:19 am
INUDUDE33
and i can be the cup ramen XD but really who can i be *dun care who just not that fat guy that eats alot*

that would be chouji stare you should check and see if they have a Haku, he was cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:23 pm
dang someone already took Haku oh well i'll be Zabuza  

HappyOrangeSlice

Hana-Lily

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:45 pm
I'll be Tsunade!! Please?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:47 pm
Hana-Lily
I'll be Tsunade!! Please?

you know what? I'll be Tsunade OR Ten Ten if it's not taken... biggrin  

Hana-Lily

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:46 pm
Ribbin_Sama
*waves back to pip* Uh....Where's Fallen? Isn't Kurropoi supposed to do something next? o.O

we can't wait forever... can we? *steps on kurropoi again and again in frustration* MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:46 pm
INUDUDE33
but really who can i be *dun care who just not that fat guy that eats alot*

HappyOrangeSlice

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:08 pm
*pokes dead rp*

crying where is ribbin sama?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:33 am
Oooo....can I be a made up? Maer Shyko's the name! Heyllo!  

Maer Shyko

HappyOrangeSlice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:11 pm
yea can we make up people? plllllllllllz  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:37 pm
Can i be Shikamaru!?  

Joannosaur

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kerubim Crepin

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:32 am
((I wanna be Kiba...))

The boy Kiba had ran to looked up, and gave him a quizzical look. "Oh! Sorry." Kiba said, as he mistook his friend for this guy. "Thats it Akamaru! Now i'm sure we were supposed to meet them somewhere!" He said in anger, and Akamaru barked in agreement. Turning around in a huff, he continued to look for his friends, and his sensei.

To tell the truth acutaully, he was more interested in finding the Hyuga heir, Hinata. He thought back to when he first saw her, when they were assigned to Kurenai's team. At first, like Naruto, he thought she was kinda wierd, but after a while he seemed to understand her more, and more. He began to admire her from the shadows, much like she did with Naruto. Naruto...the one person that stood in his way. he was crushed when he learned that the object of his affection, was in love with his rival.

Shaking his head, he cleared the thoughts from his mind, as he continued on with his search. Looking left, and right, scanning all the faces of the citizens of Konoha, but still no sign of Hinata, or Shino. Kiba heard a light snoring from his hood, and realized that Akamaru had fallen asleep. "You're supposed to be helping!" He yelled, while jabbing a finger at the sleeping dog, in his hood. Akamaru growled, as his master awoken him, but climbed back on his head anyway. A yawn escaped the dog's mouth as he looked around, ready to bark if he saw his masters friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:13 am
Yondaime looked at Kurropoi's lifeless body on the floor before jumping off Gamabunta. With some funky aerial movements he landed effortlessly next to Kurropoi's body while not making a loud noise. He poked Kurropoi's body with no avail. He turned to Gamabunta, "He doesn't seem to be alive, Or so it seems..."

OOC: Sorry for the long wait, I haven't been on Gaia for ages. And when I was on I was waiting for Fallen to make her next move, but she hasn't seem to yet. *shrugs* so whatever... How's everyone doing? Anyone miss me?  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Royplayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:50 pm
*watches from a noodle bar, slurps his ramen*....(Hmm..wonder what the problem is....)*shrugs as he finishes his noodles*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff