Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:36 pm

applz
((is the creature Almirrah? lol she's a friend but she is a vampire and could easily turn on them wink ))

Kal looked at his mother, and then at Shuicho. "Don't worry mother, he's not bad" he said, runnign over to nuzzle his mother's front leg. He waited for her to calm down, admiring at how protective she is of him.
((i have no clue it's somthing dangerous that's all i know))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:36 pm

Lur gathered Angel and Tharran, keeping them safe until Dark would return. He worried for Kalten and Dark, and hated himself for not being able to defend them at this important time. "Don't worry, Kalten and your mother will be back soo" he told his pups, as they all watched the entrance of the cave, waiting to see if Dark and Kalten would suddenly burst through the water.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:41 pm

applz
Lur gathered Angel and Tharran, keeping them safe until Dark would return. He worried for Kalten and Dark, and hated himself for not being able to defend them at this important time. "Don't worry, Kalten and your mother will be back soo" he told his pups, as they all watched the entrance of the cave, waiting to see if Dark and Kalten would suddenly burst through the water.
*shuicho tries telepathicaly talking to lur*'this is the wolf you saved can you here me'
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:47 pm

Lur felt an annoying buzz in his left ear, and tried to shake it away with a twitch of his ear. But as Shuicho spoke more, his words became clearer. Shuicho? he spoke in his mind, but having no powers he knows of, he did not know whether or not Shuicho would be able to hear him.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:52 pm

applz
Lur felt an annoying buzz in his left ear, and tried to shake it away with a twitch of his ear. But as Shuicho spoke more, his words became clearer. Shuicho? he spoke in his mind, but having no powers he knows of, he did not know whether or not Shuicho would be able to hear him.
'yes it's shuicho, look your son and wife are here with me i found your son not far from your cave and brought him back here. your wife thought i stole him. there is a creature out there put your kids to bed and stand guard at the entrance or right infront of them, move them into a corner if needed, but protect them at all costs*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:59 pm

alchemist473
applz
((is the creature Almirrah? lol she's a friend but she is a vampire and could easily turn on them wink ))

Kal looked at his mother, and then at Shuicho. "Don't worry mother, he's not bad" he said, runnign over to nuzzle his mother's front leg. He waited for her to calm down, admiring at how protective she is of him.

Dark just stared at the new wolf, she wasnt sure wether to trust him or not, so she kept kal close to her by wrrapping kal in her wings

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:04 pm

Lur nodded, but then remembered that he was talking through the mind. Our cave is hidden.. behind the waterfall. I'll stand guard either way, but I am sure that it is quite safe he said to Shuicho, now laying down by his pups, nuzzling them to sleep. "Sleep now, everything will be alright." he said, then looked up at the curtain of water that hid the entrance of the cave. "And Kalten will be in a heap of trouble when he gets back"...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:04 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
applz

Dark just stared at the new wolf, she wasnt sure wether to trust him or not, so she kept kal close to her by wrrapping kal in her wings
*shuicho taps into the new wolves thoughts*'i see your a demon too. you can trust me i am injured and have no intentions of hurting lur's family'

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:09 pm

Kalten smiled up at his mother, but he was covered by her feathery wing and sneezed. "Mother?" he managed to say through the forest of feathers.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:14 pm

*shuich continued to stare into the other wolf's mind*'you two must stay here or you will die out there it will catch you and kill you. i'm telling you this for your own good if you don't wan't to trust me leave the child here and go see for your self'

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:22 pm

alchemist473
*shuich continued to stare into the other wolf's mind*'you two must stay here or you will die out there it will catch you and kill you. i'm telling you this for your own good if you don't wan't to trust me leave the child here and go see for your self'

Dark barked at shuich "dont you dare tell me what to do with my pups and family, i've lived in these woods far too long and i have learned how to survive thankyou" dark grabbed kal with her mouth not trying to hurt kal with her teeth and began to walk up a hill
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:23 pm

"Why can't we stay at our cave? Momma can fly us there,, and my father is strong. I bet he was once a warrior..." Kalten said, remembering his father's strong appearance. "Why can't you come with us?" he asked, and then turned to his mother.
He made his way out of his mother's grasp and crawled behind her, hoping he wouldn't be noticed. He looked back at the waterfall, noticing that his father, Lur, was watching them. "Hey look! It's father!" he said, jumping up and down beside his mother. Kalten was still a little cold and so he began coughing.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:24 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark barked at shuich "dont you dare tell me what to do with my pups and family, i've lived in these woods far too long and i have learned how to survive thankyou" dark grabbed kal with her mouth not trying to hurt kal with her teeth and began to walk up a hill
*shuicho immobilizes her*"i don't suggest going out there look closely. there is a creature not far from the entrance. it's waiting for you to leave so it can eat you. what am i going to tell lur when your both dead"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:30 pm

Kalten was torn between both sides, looking to both Shuicho and Dark. He grew angry again and began clawing at the ground, digging out the grass and dirt, then rolling madly in it and trying to scratch the ground while on his side. He was growling at the same time... a small petite growl of a pup.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:30 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

*shuicho immobilizes her*"i don't suggest going out there look closely. there is a creature not far from the entrance. it's waiting for you to leave so it can eat you. what am i going to tell lur when your both dead"

Dark was able to break free of shuick and turned around and stared at him, her eyes were pure white and she spoke in a semi demonic voice "i said i can handle myself" then she looked at her pup, still white eyed and saw that lur was there, she shook her head returning her eyes back to normal, grabbed kal and jumped down to lur
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games