Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:19 pm
Welcome Rashanka and welcome back Kilarra!

Oh yes, the dice system yayers. Think of things that could be done with it. I think most people would like to have some kind of battling system. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:24 pm
It is alot more reliable then having people roll at their comps since you see the results.  

Isarde

ReaverOfSouls

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:18 am
Hallo everyone. I guess I'm the n00b to the guild. As you can see, I'm ReaverOfSouls. Reaver for short, if you wish it. I look forward to RPing with the lot of you and I hope to have a rather enjoyable experience. Thank you again, for letting me join in on the festivities.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:26 pm
Hi! I'm new here. My name's Mei and I really want to rp whee I didn't find any great rps in the forum and niobody wantrs to continues them so i joined this guild! I hope people will rp with with me 3nodding  

~~Mei_Gatsu~~

Lovestruck Soul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Hi, my name is Stephanie...i really need to learn how to rp...my b/f is constantly talking about it....and plus...it kinda sounds fun...but other than that I love music and talking!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:44 pm
Bacon, Yo. Am William or as those online have and most likly will know me as Demonic Expert. I enjoy reading, and, whacking my head against my keyboard when I admit to myself that I can't use commas! I am a very sarcastic person but try not to take my jokes to hard (most of what i (<----********!) say is a joke). I am 16 this year and am taking 11 GCSEs and will in the near future be taking 4/5 more in Languages and then A levels in Languages. I also eat, sleep, s**t, and drink. I aslo have a dad who says half way through a god damn post either 'Go to bed!' or 'Have a bath and ,then, go to bed!'. Drifting, Drifting! Shut up voice inside my head...post...I'am gonna stop talking...right...about, now.  

Demonic Expert

Fenrir SongMoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:28 pm
Haha, drifting, drifting. Drifting, Drifting.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:12 am
Fenrir SongMoon
Haha, drifting, drifting. Drifting, Drifting.

Drift back, drift back!  

MrsMica
Crew

Seferius Slyferin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:21 pm
Since I'm new, I thought I should say "Hi" so here is a good place, now everyone can get to know me...

Name: Seferius, Sefer for short.
GenderMale.
Favorite stuff:Well... I like anime (.hack//sign) I really do have a thing for high caffine bevrages...(coffee...Mmm starbucks..) Ahh I like to roleplay..alot^-^ and I guess my all time favorite game has to be Morrowind Game of the year edition.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:42 am
Hi everyone. I've done this already before, but I haven't done anything since then sweatdrop I've been busy. I plan to finally get active with this guild though. Looking forward to it.

... I like pirates.  

Shadow of the Devine

Selene_13_Immortal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:19 pm
Hello! I don't quite remember if I've introduced myself or not... sweatdrop But oh well!

so I'll just post some stuff about me!

Name:Well...Selene or Green. Whichever you prefer to call me!
Age:13 ((For all pervs who instantly see the age 13 as a sweet little innocent girl, let me say this, I can shoot 9 out of 10 with a long bow so BACK OFF!)) sweatdrop

Gender: I really and truely hope you've never met a guy named Selene.
Dislikes:Questions. Esspecially stupid questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:03 pm
biggrin Ello everybody! I got accepted in this guild today, and I just figured I would come around and introduce myself.

Name: Sabathziel (it means guardian of Saturn)
Interests: RPing, reading, hanging out with my *best* friends, hanging out in general, talking on the phone, being on the computer, and going to practice for JROTC Color Guard
Other stuff: I'm a pretty nice person for the most part, unless you get on my bad side. At times I can be the most hyper person you have ever seen in your entire life. I'm really random. I care ALOT about my friends and family; I would do anything for them. heart I do my best to see the good in everything, but there are times when I just can't do that. I seem shy when I first meet someone, but after a while I become a completely different person. I have a fetish for biting and being bitten domokun (just ask my best friends). I work for what I want and don't expect it to be handed to me on a silver platter (though sometimes it seems like I do). I'm always open to make new friends, and I love to help out whenever I can. mrgreen

So...yep...that's pretty much me. If there's anything else you wanna know, feel free to ask! You should randomly PM me anyways, because I love talking to new peoples! razz  

Sabathziel

philinegro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:27 pm
hi im a new member and a little unsacure and dont know what to do first someone want to help me out sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:53 pm
Hi guys.

My name's Brett. I'm 21 years old..I've been roleplaying online for about 6 years. My favorite kind of characters to play are neutral-ish rogueish characters with a considerable tilt towards evil.

I work two jobs, one as the supervisor of the rec center at Fort Lewis, an Army Training center here in town, the other as a board operator at KIT, the local talk radio station. My hobbies include playing tennis, reading, bicycling, being a geek, getting drunk, and thinking up creative ways to insult n00bs in ED.

My favorite book is "Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk, my favorite movie is Boondock Saints, and my favorite food is Pizza...or maybe sausage and egg mcmuffins. I like all kinds of music, but my favorite is calm alternative and indie rock.

I have a pet dog named Bo (Half rottweiler, half labrador) and two cats, Roxy and Arty.

I have a tattoo of a yin yang on my right shoulder, and my left ear is pierced. I have a myspace and melodramatic.com page. My handwriting makes chicken scratch look like cursive. I went to my homecoming dance dressed like a girl. I'm a member of a public access TV show called "Spin This with Kevin Porter" (http://www.myspace.com/spinthis). I was in College radio for two years. I have a brother and a half-brother. I've been described as sarcastic and witty.  

Vertigo20

SwankySpankMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:08 pm
Hola! My name is Fudgieangel, but call me Fudgie for short. Thinking about changing it anyway. Whatever. Moving on, I like to roleplay, but disliked the fact that once I scoured Barton Town for a suitable one, it would die in two days. Seriously. So I came here hoping for opportunity. Or was that something else? Anyway, the fact is, I like to RP, consider myself literate only because I spell check my posts since I'm terrible at spelling, and my favorite color is purple. Beat you didn't see that one coming, did ya?

P.S. I'm not Hispanic. I'm Asian and proud baby! Wooo!

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games