Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:24 pm

^ Gemini's of this guild unite! Yay!

<> I think she could have. I loved her as Emerald, though I despised her laugh for her... made my ears bleed...

v Which AMERICAN voice actress do you think best suited for her senshi self (remember, some actresses changed with the seasons)?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:16 am

^ I'm a capricorn would you believe? But you won't find most of those traits here really... except the sarcasm which abounds. I can be the least driven and most lazy person you've ever met sometimes. ^_^;

<> I actually like Minako and Usagi's voices from the first season...(if I remember right) Other than that... I really don't remember. ~_~;;

V Do you want to meet Takeuchi-sama? If yes.... what questions would you ask her?

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:37 pm

^ Yay for the zodiac!! I love astrology, I know everything... everything.

<> I'd love to meet her! She's so smart too... she's a physicist ya know!! Wicked smart, Sailor Moon just kinda happened to her... it's not something she planned but hey, way to go Naoko~ I'd ask her, "Why stop at 5 seasons? Why not finalize Usagi's ascension to becoming Neo-queen Serenity in at least a finishing movie?" I'd love to have seen a wedding on screen of Mamoru and Usagi like in the manga... But honestly since I don't know Japanese she'd probably just smile politely and have her security drag me of the premises... tear

v If there was a season 6/ending movie, what could've been the best plot for it? I think Tuxedo Mask should've gotten his purple hair by actually getting super powers, sailor moon transform into that 'pearl' version of her costume like in the L.A. (side note- did you know Naoko drew that Sailor Moon as the last step from Usagi? aka Neo-Queen Serenity transformation... cool eh?) and ended with the wedding... ahhh...
Well, what would you have done?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:54 pm

^Meeting Naoko would be really cool! But I can't speak Japanese either. Dang. D:

<> I would love to see a new season/movie/comic about the senshi when they've grown up. Maybe the season would open with Usagi's wedding to Mamoru, or at least a flashback of their wedding. I think Ami will have become a doctor by then. I could easily see her being a pediatrician. Rei may own the Hino Shrine at this point, Venus is working hard to become a pop star having just released her first single, and and Lita has opened up her bakery (right next to the Crown Game Center so she can see Motoki every day heart ) Also, there may be a baby Chibi-usa :3

v What do you think the Senshi will be doing ten years after the Stars season?

Rabbit-eyes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:30 pm

^ A new season or at least a Stars movie would ROCK!

<> I think they each with have a child and those children will eventually grow up to become senshi themselves, since Chaos still exists.

v Who do you think each senshi would marry (other than the obvious Usagi/Mamoru).
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:07 am

^looks cute in red

<> well, if we were goin by the anime then-
Haruka and Michiru (duh)
Chibi-usa and Helios
Rei and Yuuichiro
Ami and Urawa
Hotaru and some other guy
Minako and ...Adonis(?) (ya know, the guy in Codename: Sailor V)
Makoto and Shinozaki (or PGSM Motoki)
Setsuna and.........................................................someone else....

V Back when Sailor Moon was big in America and there was mechandise/manga/Dubbed VHS and DVDs EVERWHERE, did u take it for granted and think it would always be there or did u buy it all and laugh at all the dumb people for not buying it when it was there.

(i took it for granted a little, so now when ever i see American SM goods i freak out and buy it as soon as i can.)

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Psychotic Usagi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:41 pm

^ Has a cool signature and has a pretty shade of skin ^.~

<> I did buy some stuff but not much, I was but a wee lad lol

V Which Sailor senshi had the best personality?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:51 am

^has a cool avi and name

<>hm....I always liked Makoto's personality (which is why she's my favorite) if not her, then Usagi.

V If Naoko ever (God forbid) decided to PERMENANTLY have one of the Sailor Senshi die off, who would u pick?

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:07 am

^ I wish I was as tan as you in real life... I need to go tanning for the winter season whee

<> i'd say Hotaru... she AWESOME let me say but she is never really around and the outers DID attempt it at one point...

v What senshi would you want as a child... honestly, I'd want Ami, she's so calm and smart... she'd practically raise herself.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:28 pm

^ i wonder if the name Kawaki means something
<> I would like Ray because I like all that stuff about meditating and spirits, you know like the things she did at the temple?
v what would you do if you meet your daugther from the future,but here in the past?

Babyjul

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:58 pm

^looks pretty, even in a ripped dress

<> ask her who her daddy was and if i was a successful comic artist (my dream) and if she knows if i had a hard time giving birth to her (big heads that hurt when they come out run in my family, so i'm scared about giving birth) but yeah....nothing much else, try to be nice to her i guess.

V The japanese voice actresses for the Sailor Senshi are really famous and have played many important roles in TONS of animes. Which one has played another anime character you like

(mine is probably Araki Kae for Hikari Yagami from Digimon, when i found out, i was freaking out since she was one of my fav. chosen children)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:42 pm

^ Looks pretty

<> I like Usagi's voice actress, Kotono Mitsuishi. She also played Mink is "Dragon Half" as well as Excel in "Excel Saga".

v What about you?

Darkness Cake

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:12 am

^ Yay! It's been forever since i've been on here!!

<> I LOVED Usagi's voice (Kotono Mitsuishi) as Misato in Evangelion (and Haruka as Shingi) But Misato i absolutely LOVE!!!

v So, i noticed that when i watch animes, ALL the animes i love and hold most dear have a small connection through Sailor Moon (aka share some of the sam evoice actresses) Do yo unotice how your fav voice actors/actresses have many roles we love!? Whee!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:39 am

Yeah I do notice!!!! in alot of animes its the same voices... oh!!! and I notice that in video games to!

Question time!
what is your favorite final boss battle of all, on the sailor moon anime series and why?

-Apple Discord-

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:36 am

^signed the same 2 petitions i've signed

<> hm, probably Super Sailor Moon vs. Pharoh 90 because she got so beat up with Mistress 9 and it looked like there was no hope, but then picks herself up, gains a little bit of power from the other senshi (they're all near death too) and creates a GORGEOUS scene when she goes into him to get Hotaru (who is actually doing the killing xd ) every time i watch it, tears stream down my face (or i get a bad case of goosebumps)

Beryl/Metallia vs. Princess Serenity is a good one too, so is Sailor Chaos vs. Sailor Moon, but it just isn't enough to catch my heart as SSM v P90...

V Today is Sailor Venus' Birthday! What's your favorite scene with Minako in it. (let's all ask Minako questions to celebrate 3nodding )
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games