Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:30 am

Salen-Stormwing
If you kneel with the monkey on your leg, you'll crush him. Hehehe. twisted But I'd still rather have the UFO. It might go well with the G-Bot from a few months back.

Oh, and looks like we're gunna be having a very alien christmas this year, since UFOs are all over town. sweatdrop

I was thinking the thing about the gbot too. I tried the UFO in the kart position and have and emote bot head, but it seems you can't have hats on with the kart position, unless they changed that by now.

Gar - Why thank you. wink
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:47 am

Eddily
Salen-Stormwing
If you kneel with the monkey on your leg, you'll crush him. Hehehe. twisted But I'd still rather have the UFO. It might go well with the G-Bot from a few months back.

Oh, and looks like we're gunna be having a very alien christmas this year, since UFOs are all over town. sweatdrop

I was thinking the thing about the gbot too. I tried the UFO in the kart position and have and emote bot head, but it seems you can't have hats on with the kart position, unless they changed that by now.

Gar - Why thank you. wink
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Black Vest
Fatty
G-BOT
Mini UFO
Mini UFO
White Pebbo Cap

Estimated Total: 30,900 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 16 November 2006)

Truckerrrrrrrrrrrs iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

User Image

Lady Cobra Smirk

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:54 am

Someone here reads n** and Tuck. X3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:07 am

Diana Vulpes
Someone here reads n** and Tuck. X3
User Image

*innocent look* I wonder who..

User Image

Lady Cobra Smirk

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:44 pm

Well, finally found an interesting idea with the Halo and the UFO.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:53 pm

Well aren't they just sneaky bastards. ninja Three items is just going to make people buy more letters this month.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:15 pm

Diana Vulpes
Well aren't they just sneaky bastards. ninja Three items is just going to make people buy more letters this month.
Yes not to mention cause major inflation D:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:25 am

Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Yes not to mention cause major inflation D:
User Image

and major DEflation. Of my hopes of getting at least three. XD

User Image

Lady Cobra Smirk

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:33 am

Diana Vulpes

I was thinking of selling my extra Angelic Bracelet or maybe some other things so I can take good advantage of them.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:39 am

Why does my thread say the Official and then nothing? o.o Where's the rest of the title?!

FogSage

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:46 am

That's what I was wondering too.....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:51 am

FogSage
Why does my thread say the Official and then nothing? o.o Where's the rest of the title?!
I just thought you'd changed it to nothing cause they weren't "Donation Items" anymore.... sweatdrop

Three items.......interesting. cool They'd better be good... stare

Manda_Tifa

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:55 am

Manda_Tifa
FogSage
I just thought you'd changed it to nothing cause they weren't "Donation Items" anymore.... sweatdrop

Three items.......interesting. cool They'd better be good... stare

I'm pretty sure it had Monthly Collectables in the title before.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:32 am

Gaia wants more money from us!! But three items... hmmm.... I guess that's their Christmas present to us, but it also requires buying one more letter sweatdrop

LilKitty115

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:35 am

I'm waiting to see what they come out with before buying anything
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games