Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Get it? Got it? Good! - LIEKOMG, my ear is ear-y!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:38 pm
I bid 2001 gold on CC's black panties. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:47 pm
Lady Rini
I bid 2001 gold on CC's black panties. sweatdrop

I bid 2500. heart  

Neko Pon Pon

Suicidal Idol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:17 pm
... I'm sending my boxers over for auction... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:32 pm
I'll try to take care of the panties for a cause bit until Evap comes back, becuase she's been gone for at least a week.  sweatdrop  

AT_Wish_Maker

Suicidal Idol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:35 am
... Bid on my Boxers people, you know you want to... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:33 pm
Hey all ^^ I'm back, was staying at a friends for a few days. Got back to the item update... wow o: If I had gold I'd spend it all. ;___; And if I had paypal I might even donate o: *drools over items*

Anyway >___> How is everyone?  

Fyrae

AT_Wish_Maker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:39 pm
Hokay, when I logged on it gave me the security questions, so I just left the default questions there and typed in "Avatar" for the first answer and "Talk" for the second. Mmkay? (I don't really see a problem in putting this here--after all, only the staff knows the password--but if you guys have a problem with me posting the info here, just edit this post. Also, this is Moosey. I can't use my old font effect 'cause it stretches the page).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:07 am
Everyone help Waffles with his quest - I wanna be next! Mmm, labcoats.

I've wanted labcoats ever since I got here.  

Lucca Ashtear

Fyrae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:09 am
Me too =D I love the labcoats so much ^^ Wish I had a zombie one as well, but that's just me being greedy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:43 am
Fyrae
Me too =D I love the labcoats so much ^^ Wish I had a zombie one as well, but that's just me being greedy sweatdrop

AAAAUGH! gonk Stop taunting me with your beautiful lab-coat-ness!  

Lucca Ashtear

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:34 pm
Sorry Ive been gone all weekend. Because I only have a phone line connection I cant really get on when there is a BIG event. Anyway, doesnt seem like much has happened!

Is Evap still gone? All I can think of is maybe she got punished by her parents and cant be online ... I dont think she was getting tired of gaia.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:32 pm
UPDATE!! - Well, what a weekend this has been! 3nodding Right before the event I bought some donation letters and sold them for gold to speed up my questing process. Then when I got 50 bites in the mansion I got an extra g-corp tshirt and sold that for gold. Then when I went trick or treating I got a bunch of jack items and sold some of them for gold. In the end I ended up with over 160k, and got my own OMG!! xd So I guess my quest is over now! eek surprised biggrin

Liquid Fury - I'm not sure if the bank is working right now, but when I'm sure it is I will give your OMG back to you! Thanks so much for letting me borrow it! heart  

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:41 pm
[waffles]
UPDATE!! - Well, what a weekend this has been! 3nodding Right before the event I bought some donation letters and sold them for gold to speed up my questing process. Then when I got 50 bites in the mansion I got an extra g-corp tshirt and sold that for gold. Then when I went trick or treating I got a bunch of jack items and sold some of them for gold. In the end I ended up with over 160k, and got my own OMG!! xd So I guess my quest is over now! eek surprised biggrin

Well... ^^

Erm. I guess Im going to take a small break then. With Evap gone ... Im not motivated to take on a new quester right away. Maybe in another week. So people can go ahead and throw in applications.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:39 pm
whee Congratulations [waffles]  

laFred

doctor zoidberg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:01 pm
I missed Halloween weekend. gonk When I logged on I went straight to the marketplace to see what I missed. "HOSNAPLABCOATS (gimmeazombieoneplzkthx)." When I saw the price, I totally freaked out. "HOMGARSHTHEYCOSTMORETHANMYBEAUTIFULWINGIES?????//" I want a zombie labcoat really bad. scream heart

Congrats, [waffles]. 3nodding heart

Dude, where in the world is Evap? gonk heart

Oh, and I'm selling some stuff in the marketplace. BUY.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games