Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:43 am
" This is rather exciting, cant wait to see how he comes out. " I reply looking excited. Mokuba stood by us wondering how his brother was gonna look after this. " So do you guys have any ideas on me and Joey? " Mokuba asked looking at us.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:00 pm
"Well first of all, we aren't going to let Joey even touch you. Second of all, I'm going to accessorize Seto with my shnazzy studded cuff and silver ear cuff and finally, I have no idea what to do with you, as you seem to have super style all your own. Seto, come on, let me accessorize you." I smile.
"No. This looks ridiculous." I can practically feel Seto glaring.
"That's the latest fashion." I reply in my fashion guru voice.
"You sound startlingly similar to a PR rep." Seto says.
"I thought it might get you out here. Come on, I had to wear a dress." I say.
"Fine." Seto replies, stepping out and looking annoyed as I fuss with the ear cuff and then snap the studded cuff on him.
"There." I smirk. "Prettyness."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:06 pm
" Yes, you look awsome Seto, now time to accesorize. " I say pulling him over to Luna and the others. Mokuba smiled at Setos new look, " You look good as a American big brother. " Mokuba said with a grin knowing Seto might not like being refered to as a american.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:33 pm
"Get this stuff of off me now!" Seto glares angrily at me.
"No. You need one more thing to finish this." I say.
"What the hell would that be?" Seto asks angrily.
"These." I run off and return carrying sunglasses much akin to the Romani sunglasses of Gaia. "Wear them a little down your nose."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:52 pm
" Wow he looks awsome, you should just wear that the rest of the day Seto. " I reply with a smile and slight blush. Mokuba nodded with more of a smirk, " Yeah you look pretty awsome Seto, and you did'nt even need a trenchcoat. " Mokuba said rubbing under his nose a little still the smirk on his face. " What do you think? " I ask looking over at Joey.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:11 pm
"I think I'm not going to say anything." Joey replies.
"Good. I wouldn't want you saying anything that might disuade me from this." Seto smirks and changes again so that he can actually buy his clothes.
"Okay, Mokuba next." I say. "Plus, I saw a shirt a while ago that you'll enjoy."
I duck off for the shirt, a button down short sleeve thing with what could very easily be a BEWD if it weren't done in a Chinese style.
"Here. Put this on over a... hm... what colour base shirt do we need here?" I ask.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:14 pm
((what color is the shirt with the BEWD on it?))

" Hm..lets see.." I say looking in the shirts seeing if I can help. Mokuba holds the shirt looking at it like it was so awsome. " This is cool ! " Mokuba exclaimed still holding the shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:29 pm
((It's black where it hasn't got the BEWD on it. You've probably seen it before, they're fairly common.))

"I think it requires a white shirt." Seto comments.
"Hm... okay..." I say, going off to find one.
"Good that she's gone." Seto had no emotion showing on his face.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:32 pm
" Or light blue would be cool too!! " I call out after you so you can hear me. Then I turned to Seto. " Funny, I thought you were growing to like her. " I say with a smile showing that maybe he liked her more then I said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:49 pm
"I can't. She's not coming back with us." Seto's mood is dark.
"So what if she did?" Joey says. "She couldn't screw too much up. I mean come on, with all the magic and junk, she can't do too much."
"She won't go, even if she could." Seto replies.
"Speaking of going back, how are we going back?" Joey asks.
"Knowing how we got here? I don't know... We'll have to figure something out." Seto was pretty much scoweling.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:59 pm
I looked a little saddend feeling bad for Seto, " Well..either way, whatever happens, it'll be fine in the long run." I reply trying to make him feel better. " Who knows, maybe well both be able to go. " I said with a smile. " But you both have your own families..but you have a point, it'll be ok I suppose. " Mokuba whispered looking up at his Nii-sama. I look at him too saddend that Mokuba had to make a point.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:12 pm
"To hell with that. My family could use a freshing up of the gene pool, I mean, I'm from hickville." I comment. "I'll go where ever I need to, 'specially if it means Duel Monsters. Besides, I beat Yugi, I have to go. I've got to get my cute a** kicked so he can get his puzzle back."
"Luna, you can hardly leave your family behind." Seto says. "They're family."
"Oh? You're just saying that because you've never had one. All you've got is your little brother and he wouldn't dream of doing this," I slide my cuff off and thrust it towards him, showing the minute half moon scars from where finger nails have drawn blood.
Seto is shocked but decids it is better not to show it. The diameter of the circle would have been too small for Luna's nails, which were long to the point of decorative and possibly extremely good fakes except for the chipping nail polish.
"I take it there's more I don't ever want to know isn't there?" Seto asks. "Well, if you're absolutely sure and we find ourselves a way back, you might as well..."

((*nervouscough* I wasn't trying to be a Mary Sue... I really wasn't...))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:25 pm
I just smiled, knowing my family was'nt nearly as bad and I could'nt just up and leave them. Knowing Luna would be happy way from the hellhole she called home was fine for me. Also, Seto liking her and Yugi needing to win the puzzle was more of reasons for her to go then me. ' Lucky girl.' I thought to myself changing the subject the best I could. " So, you get the shirt? Which color did you choose? Light blue or white?" I ask with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:48 pm
"I got both." I hand them to Mokuba absentmindedly, realizing that Seto is probably just taking pity on me and knowing I should never have tried to play him like that.
"Seto, uh... I should apologize. You're taking pity on me or something I suppose and that's a stupid reason to do anything. I'm sorry..." I say.
"Luna, why would I do that? You seem to know everything there is to know about me, so give me one good reason why I would." Seto replies.
"The same reasons you pity Joey." I say pointedly. Seto is silent. "Anyway, let's not worry about that. You go get changed munchkin!"
I chase Mokuba into the changing room, giggling all the way.

"How does she do that?" Seto asks Inu. "One minute she's brooding and dark and the next..."
He motions to Luna who is giggling happily and bubbling about something to Mokuba.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:14 pm
" It's not easy, I dont know all that goes on in her place, she knows about my folks, but I dunno about hers, guess it's kinda obvious now. But guess she wants to make others happy so she does'nt make them sad. Guess like many people she does'nt want to be pityed. Shes really awsome, she'll be fun to have around back in the realm you guys came from. " I reply with a small smile." The guild will miss her, I dunno if you guys get Gaia from where you are. But I cant wait to see Mokuba in that outfit, hes gonna be sooo adorable. " I reply with a big smile myself also trying to be happier then I am thinking about one of my most loved characters.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games