Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:30 am
"Oh, now its alright!" Honda said as he took the bar from Malik, "Its better this way, see? Because it's all mixed, and the chocolate is warm." He unwrapped it and handed it back to Malik. "Try it, now, you'll see."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:13 am
Malik squeezed the muffled bar, before he started pushing half in his mouth. He handed a part of the not-eaten half to Honda, and smiled at him.  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:18 am
Honda took it gratefully and ate it as well. "Good, huh? Its like... a casserole chocolate bar," he said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:24 am
Malik nodded, and kissed Honda on the mouth, covering them both in choco-caramel-facial-stuff (XD)  

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:06 am
Set0Kaiba

When Seto stepped out of the bed, he realized that he was naked. He jumped in with the speed of light, maybe even faster. He turned even redder (as if that was possible) and turned his face to Mokuba. "So.. did I hurt you in any way while I was asleep...?" he asked, very worried
InunaideGner
Mokuba turned back shock, of coarse Seto didnt hurt him, he filled him with bliss and pleassure. " No of coarse not." he silently exclaimed so not to wake anyone else up. His cheeks were still tinged, but now with a light pink instead of a red as many dirty thoughts ran through his mind. He tried to get them out but he couldnt, Seto was too irresistable, even for his little brother to handle.
Set0Kaiba

"alright.. " Seto said, being very embarrassed. He picked up his clothes and managed to put them on under the blanket, and got out of the bed. He had no idea what to do, but he didn't feel comfortable next to Mokuba.
He decided he should lay down next to Yami or something

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:19 am
Honda felt something hanging off his upper lip, and licked it away. "You got chocolate all over my face!" He exclaimed, pretending half heartedly to be upset.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:22 am
Malik smiled, as he started licking the stuff from Honda's face.
(which reminds me of Yami and Seto's shower XD)
When he got it all away, he placed his forehead against Honda's and looked into his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:23 am
Set0Kaiba
Duke pulled Joey closer, and started to masage some absent breast with his free hand.
(sorry, I just had to make him do that)

Set0Kaiba

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:35 am
Mokubas eyes grew pain filled. He knew this was gonna happen, now Seto would be more distant from him then ever. He too just slipped back on his clothes under the blanket turning away from Yamis bed. He did'nt think he could look at those two at the moment. He cuddled closer to himself as he began to sobb lightly. Still asking the same questions in his head, though sobbing he made sure not to wake up any of the others.' Wait...Yamis beds occupied with Yugi..there are no available beds...' Mokuba thought to himself. He wanted Seto to sleep on a bed, so he picked up one of the two pillows on the bed and got off the bed. He walked to the other side of the room putting down the pillow and laying on it, leaving the bed him and Seto were in completely vacent. He wanted Seto to have the bed, so hed just sleep on the floor til morning when he was sure seto and YAMII(this Mokuba thinks in a mocking tone) would make arrngments to be together. He did'nt care if Seto saw him move or not, at least he'd see the bed. Once he layed on the floor he huddled to himself once more trying hard to just go to sleep.

(( cry ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:39 am
((*hopes the floors are heated* >.> Yeah, if you can call it a "shower" XD))

Honda looked back into Malik's large innocent eyes, and had to restrain himself from kissing him. <"He doesn't want to be kissed--well...not like.. that so...I really shouldn't...">  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:41 am
Miss Chloie

Honda looked back into Malik's large innocent eyes, and had to restrain himself from kissing him. <"He doesn't want to be kissed--well...not like.. that so...I really shouldn't...">
((it wouldnt be as good if it was heated xd this makes it more sad(to some at least xp ) ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:43 am
((...yes, because I'm an apathetic b*, remember? XD >.>; *is ashamed of what she would do if she was there* sweatdrop I'm a horrible person! crying ))
InunaideGner
Miss Chloie

((it wouldnt be as good if it was heated xd this makes it more sad(to some at least xp ) ))

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:45 am
((naw your not horrible, things are still sad to you, you jsut dont cry or make a big thing of it is all biggrin ))
Miss Chloie
((...yes, because I'm an apathetic b*, remember? XD >.>; *is ashamed of what she would do if she was there* sweatdrop I'm a horrible person! crying ))
InunaideGner
Miss Chloie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:11 pm
Set0Kaiba
Set0Kaiba
Duke pulled Joey closer, and started to masage some absent breast with his free hand.

Joey couldn't help it. He knew Duke was dreaming about a woman, there was no mistaking it. He started crying silently and rolled over, away from Duke.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:23 pm
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Set0Kaiba

Joey couldn't help it. He knew Duke was dreaming about a woman, there was no mistaking it. He started crying silently and rolled over, away from Duke.
((poor Jou cry ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games