Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:50 pm
Scarlet Monroe
i have had alot of people accuse me of worshiping satan.

That can be funny like one time at my church a younger teen moved behind her friend and said "omg those kids scare me" cause me and my goth crew went to church. Well we all ended up getting kicked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:30 pm
So, Wraith Lord is eating lunch oneday, and a foolish boy is sitting near her....

Him: Some people say I look like some kind of animal...what do you guys think I look like, 'cuz I don't know.

Friend 1: I don't know...like ah rodent?

Friend 2: Those animal things that live in holes....

Me: You kind of look a little gopherish to me....no offense.

Him: Well who cares 'bout that, you look like ah man.

Me: At least I look like a way sexier man than you do! cool

Friend 1 & 2: Ooooooooh! Sh** dude she's right! She does-

Him: scream Shut up! Screw you guys! *leaves*

Me: *oops*

----

Note to self: Do not talk to other people if your opinion wasn't asked.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Xx_neoreaper_xX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:21 pm
one of my step brothers football friends yelled "Goth!" and slapped me in the face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:40 pm
Xx_neoreaper_xX
one of my step brothers football friends yelled "Goth!" and slapped me in the face.

is that assault or flirting  

AEtherclaw

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:41 am
AEtherclaw
Xx_neoreaper_xX

is that assault or flirting

It could be both.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:35 am
Crazy Old Man near my local nut house: "Damn Vampires!"

*political correctness note: I use the term "nut house" affectionately. I'm a nut myself.  

trampyre

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:40 am
Someone said I looked like a walking corpse the other day.

I gave the only possible response: "Thank you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:07 am
trampyre
Crazy Old Man near my local nut house: "Damn Vampires!"

xd
@ Veruniel - You.Go.Girl.  

AdrianaKitten

los1 soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:32 pm
i dont realy get insults becasue one day a guy said some thing i dont know what tho and he ran up to me and tryed to beet me up yeah i broke both his arms and legs and shaterd his eye socet

i think hes afraid of me twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:05 pm
Most of my insults revolve around my name.

For example...

Kid: So is your father's name Homer?

Me: So it was you who failed elementary school! I thought that was a myth!

I hate immature jerks. Not only do some comment on how I dress, they like to pick on my name too. Doesn't help I'm blond. >.<  

Ara Llynn

Paidkiller

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:38 pm
I think the worst insult I got while in school was someone from my crazy overly fundie school coming up to me reading bible passages and sprinkling me with holy water >_<.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:58 pm
Now that I'm out of high school (thank Goddess) I don't get any immature comments. I go to an art college now, so dressing abnormally IS the norm here. Now I just get compliments, and a few non-insulting comments every now and then.

However, I do get yelled at a lot because I'm a biker. I don't have a motorcycle or anything- I have a bicycle! Since I live in Boston, it's really the most efficient way to get around during the non-winter months. I'm always getting yelled at by people in cars. They tell me to "get a car!" or "get off the road!"
The "get off the road!" part would make sense if I were living in suburbia, but in Boston it's illegal to bike on the sidewalks, so I have to use the road.

Stupid car people... >_>  

DreamerSpirit

Shifty lil Pixie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:07 pm
My friend and I walked into a sub shop a few years back and the Gap ad-looking girl behind the counter completely ignored us and started talking to the guy waiting in line behind us.

Her: "I like PINK. Don't you think pink is THE BEST color?"

The guy "It's OK."

Her: "I think they should paint the walls in here PINK, because it's such a great color"

The guy: "I don't know about that..."

Her: "But Pink is so CHEERY."

The guy: "I don't really like it that much..."

Me: "I LOVE pink, it's my favorite color after BLACK."

Her: *Blank Stare*

Muahahahaha!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:10 am
some months ago, i was walking around in our local mall and some guy who passed me said something with "theese people from jagtvej 69" and i know that it was about me because of the way i dress.

now, for those who dont know what jagtvej 69 is, its a building in copenhagen wich have ben the location for many punk concerts, and the building itself has become a symbol of dansih underground punk culture ans has ben since the 80's.  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Bloody Loon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:21 pm
DreamerSpirit
Now that I'm out of high school (thank Goddess) I don't get any immature comments. I go to an art college now, so dressing abnormally IS the norm here. Now I just get compliments, and a few non-insulting comments every now and then.

However, I do get yelled at a lot because I'm a biker. I don't have a motorcycle or anything- I have a bicycle! Since I live in Boston, it's really the most efficient way to get around during the non-winter months. I'm always getting yelled at by people in cars. They tell me to "get a car!" or "get off the road!"
The "get off the road!" part would make sense if I were living in suburbia, but in Boston it's illegal to bike on the sidewalks, so I have to use the road.

Stupid car people... >_>

Wow... Exactly the same in my postition. Art school is extremely fun, and, well, people dress as tampons in my school. Let me repeat that for emphasis. People dress as TAMPONS in my school. I think I'm fairly normal here. It's fun, and I wouldn't give it up for the world... Unfortunately I'll have to.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff