Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:31 am

"Ok.." he licked her cheek back and wagged his tail rapidly. He dashed out of the den wanting to paly with Black.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:39 am

Black giggle and follwoed him outside. She was very happy and her tail and playfullness showeed it. She growled and pawed at his paws running around in circles.

Babe_In_Black1881

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:54 am

Heart watched the pups leave the den and stood up as she walked back up to the mountain. She wasn't feeling good and she knew what was bothering her. But she didn't want to tell anyone.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:17 am

Black laughed and jumped onto a tree branch

Babe_In_Black1881

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:09 pm

Sora watched as she jumped up onto the tree branch, amazed "Heeyy..how'd you do that?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:11 pm

"I jumped into teh tree...I've always done that...why??"She asked looking down at him, sitting on the branch with her head tilted to the side.

Babe_In_Black1881

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:17 pm

"But...its so high...how'd were you able to jump that high?" he asked her while sitting down on his haunches. Off in the distance, Malik watched as Black and Sora played. Knowing that Sora was dangerous, he slowly moved closer, and was ready to seperate the two.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:21 pm

"i dunno..i've always jumped into trees..i guess i just have strong legs or something"She shrugged a cliombed down the tree's trunk, climbing down a little bit, before jumping down, and pushing off with her hind legs and sat down infront of him, her tail wagging abit.
((when you have them talk, you might want to change Sora's color))

Babe_In_Black1881

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:26 pm

((Yeah I was thinking something like that..))
"Ay, Black! What do you think your doing?" Malik leaped out of the tree landing behind her in his human form. Sora, suprised from his entrance, yelped and moved back. "You shouldn't be playing with that pup.."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:30 pm

((K! ^_^ smile ))

Black jumped and turned around. Her tail stopped agging and her ears drooped"why?"she asked sadly, curling her tail around her paws, looking up at him addly.

Babe_In_Black1881

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:42 pm

((Meh..going to do one last post cuz I g2g..))
Malik scowled at the pup Sora and then changed his view back to Black "I'll tell you later, nows not the time.." he lifted Black by the scruff and started walking back into the den, leaving Sora behind. Sora whimpered and whispered "Bye.." as he flattened his ears and watched as Black was taken away.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:45 pm

She wimpered and huhng calmly and almost lifelesslyt as he picked her up bny the scruff"...bye..."she said softly and sadly. She wimpered again and let her tail and ears droop as she looked sad as he was carried bnack to the den. once there she sighed and looked up at Malik with her sad, helpless puppy eyes"Malik..why i can no play with Albi??'she said softly. Still in his arms.

Babe_In_Black1881

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:52 pm

Malik sighed while he slowly placed Black onto the den ground."I'm sorry Black..." he kneeled next to her placing his hand on her head. "..Its for your own safety..I don't want you to get hurt, that pup you were playing with, thats Sora. The demon that was once sealed within me..I don't want you getting involved, I don't know what he's capable of.." He morphed into his wolf form and softly licked her forehead. "Don't disobey me.."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:00 pm

"But uunncwle Malik....Albi nice...he not bad"She whinned softly turning her head away from him for a minuute then looking back at him.

Babe_In_Black1881

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:05 pm

"You'll thank me later.." he smiled slightly and nuzzled her "Black, you have to promise me, you will absolutely not play with Sora..or Albi anymore!" he lowered his head so that they were looking at eachother eye to eye.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games