Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:42 pm
slighter turned around and looked at them from the corner of his eye  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:48 pm
Star laughed. "Oh, just that my tears have healing powers, sweetie. Your leg won't hurt much longer now. Slighter? Really? Hmm. Well...he has been acting strange lately..."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:50 pm
"oh"She set her foot lightly on the ground, not putting toom uch if any pressure on it"i not know why...He was nice to me fore, now he not"she looked down for a second then back up"Slighter no like Black?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 pm
"Yeah...I know what you mean...huh?" She looked over at Black, surprised. "Oh, no, of course not! Who wouldn't like a cute pup like you?" Star smiled as she tried to reassure her and nuzzled Black.

((I have to go in ten minutes, okay? >.<))  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:11 pm
he keeps looking at them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:18 pm
Star curled up next to Black. "Well, I'm going to take a little nap, okay? Wake me up if something comes up."

((Told ya, you stalker! Lol. Anyways, I g2g now. See ya all! Night! Sweet dreams! ^_^))  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:40 am
slighter started to walked off and started to head in deeper in the woods to a part that seemed has if i was burnt down just recently and then layed down underneath a tree in the shade oncemore, the smell of burnt wood was strong and almost unbarable but slighter didn't seem to care has he just layed there, his eye still redish like and evil looking  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:08 am
Star opened an eye as she caught a whiff of Slighter's scent nearby. She growled softly as she remembered what Black just said. Seeing her peacefully asleep, Star quietly got up and followed him stealthily. She peered around a tree and found him lying down nearby. With a look of annoyance on her face, Star emerged from the shadows and sat down a meter away from infront of him. "What happened to you, Slighter?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:11 am
Black woke up and star was gone. She yawned and curled up by the tree she was undner and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:11 am
slighter looked up and sat up"i got beaten up, by the most unlikely wolf"slighter looked away then back at her  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:20 am
Star furrowed as she thought of who it could be. "Flame...?" Her ears perked as she heard Black awake and howled to her. "Black...I'm over here. Come over with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:25 am
Black heard Star's howl and her ears perked up. She slowly stood up and stretched. Her leg was fine now and she trrotttttted along threw the woods to where Star and Slighter were. She sat down next to Star, a little ways behind Star's front paws, keeping ehr distance from Slighter, as her tail wrapped around her own paws.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:25 am
slighter growled alittle "yeah, that little brat going to get it"he turmed around and turned into his human form showing scares from the fight, the scars looks unnatural to what wolf scratches and bite would usualy look like "i dont know how he did it, but that little ******** stronger, faster, and more clever then "he smirked and turned abck into his wolf form has he looked around whit shiver going down his spine  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:28 am
Star growled and flashed her fangs menacingly at him. Her fur stood on its ends. "Yeah? Well you're going to have to get through me first. What kind of wolf are you, who brings out their anger on another? Especially a pup. You have changed, Slighter. And maybe you did deserve what Flame did to you. Do you remember how you treated him before?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:33 am
slighter shook his head "i mean flame, im going to get him....."slighter eye turned a crimson red colour has he turned around " he's not normal" slighter turned back and looked at her and at black "and im sorry about last night black, im just stressed right now i don't know what i do anymore" slighter smilled and walked next top her nudging her playfully  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games