Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:25 am
Silver Mist
Thats awesome that your parents are cool with it. And congrats on being with your best friend. I've always felt that the one you spend your life with should be your best friend. ^^

My theory on love has always been "don't go looking for it, it'll find you" and "why would you want to spend your that much of your time with somebody who's not your best friend?" The number of people i've known who were with people that, if he hadn't been her boyfriend, wouldn't have even been a friend... it confuses me. confused I mean, what are you supposed to talk about, how are you supposed to know what the other one wants for christmas and birthdays and anniversaries (and valintines day! gonk i forgot thats before our anniversary) if you don't have enough in common to be friends?
And i've never even thought that i wanted or needed a boyfriend or girlfriend, it was simply that one day i realized that she was everything i wanted in a boyfriend or girlfriend if i ever got with somebody. I'm still thanking whatever gods/goddesses are listening that she said yes, cause -that- would have made a whole lot of awkward moments. sweatdrop

and all the emotes on the side of the page just stopped moving. Its very strange to have a pirate staring at you with its jaw hanging open.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:27 am
I don't think you guys have to worry about making me baby things. I'm bleeding pretty heavy and have been for hours, and I've got some awful cramping.

I don't think I'm pregnant anymore.

But I'm afraid to check. Heh. gonk  

Volatile Rainbow

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:29 am
Volatile Rainbow
I don't think you guys have to worry about making me baby things. I'm bleeding pretty heavy and have been for hours, and I've got some awful cramping.

gonk I hope everything is okay! *looks at the baby yarn she found in the stash*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:30 am
I feel your pain. I'm bi and my family can't know (they're catholic and would burn me for it). The girl across the street is my one true lesbian love. But my mom doesn't like her. So for a good two years, I was forbidden from talking to her. It really sucks when you have to live on the sly.

How old are you guys? Just remember, eventually, she will be able to move out/drive. and I have always been a fan of deserted parks *shifty eyes*  

Silvander

Silvander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:31 am
Volatile Rainbow

If it makes you feel any better, my mom had her normal, bleed a flood period the entire time she was pregnant, all three pregnancies. It could mean nothing. But you should check, and talk to your gyno.

*comfort*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:35 am
Silvander
I feel your pain. I'm bi and my family can't know (they're catholic and would burn me for it). The girl across the street is my one true lesbian love. But my mom doesn't like her. So for a good two years, I was forbidden from talking to her. It really sucks when you have to live on the sly.

How old are you guys? Just remember, eventually, she will be able to move out/drive. and I have always been a fan of deserted parks *shifty eyes*

I'm 17, she's 16. She's taking her license test in febuary, i'm working on my drivers ed stuff at the moment.

I have a feeling that when she can drive, she'll be up here most of the time, not at her house. Though she'll probably have to be home by dinner, which is waaaaay early compared to my dinner (5ish compared to like... 6:30-7-7:30-8 ish) it'll be better then the 4-4:30ish she gets picked up at right now. Esspecially since she gets out of school at 3. sweatdrop  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:03 pm
Volatile Rainbow

Check.
The constant wory that something might be wrong is worse than finding out that something is wrong.
At least if you find out you can take steps to handle that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:15 am
whee *phew*

Still preggers!  

Volatile Rainbow

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:49 am
Volatile Rainbow
whee *phew*

Still preggers!
I am glad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:40 am
That's great.  

Silvander

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:36 am
YAY RAINBOW BABY!

that all made sense in my head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:57 pm
OMG I totally have to show you guys the fabric I got yesterday.

And I have to tell you!!!!!! My mummy is loaning me the money to buy myself a scooter. I was plaining to save for it and if I got it now rather than later it would help me get a job. But if I get a job first then my Job Network Agency will pay for me to get my scooter licence!
The current plan is to book in to the stay upright course I need to get the licence and if I get a job between now and the course then bonus me not having to pay for it and if I don't bonus me not having to catch three busses to attend some of these job interviews.
I would just wait untill I get a job anyways, except me being able to say that I have my own transport available now instead of available in a week would be a big plus for some of these interviews. Especially since I am looking for work in queenbian too, and action busses don't go there. (it is technically across the state boarder, but only half an hour away, so I have to catch a differnt more expencive and less available bus)

I will totally show you pics of the fabric I got and later pics of the fantastic stuff I made with it once I feel a bit better. I is unwell at the moment.  

I be me
Vice Captain

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:05 pm
Ah, that must be wonderful, to know that you'll be able to transport yourself.

YAY FABRIC! i wanna see!

OMG i need to get around to scanning in our fabric stash. mad D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:45 pm
YAY for still preggers! ^^

Yay for fabric. ^^

And, of course, yay for yarn. ^^ I bought what should ahve been about $70 of that funky specialty yarn today and it was only like $30. Its fuzzy and it fades through grays. I plan on eventaully making a blanket out of it (large hook crochet- I dont knit and and often forget about crochet projects midway through)  

Silver Mist

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:20 pm
Wonderful! I love getting discount yarn.. now i just need to actually get some again... sweatdrop  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff