Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inu_rocket

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:35 am
rein was used to being alone... her parents used to keep her from the other cubs in her youth and she knew that life in this pack wouldnt be easy... ... so as she thought and pondered a small squrriel ran across the ground... rein just thought about chasing it downand tearing it to shreds but she didnt feel like moving because a soft breeze was combing her fur and it felt so good.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:37 am
so she curls back into her little ball and reverts back into her dreams with her gorgeous mother and loving father in their den ...before that fateful day................  

inu_rocket

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:47 am
*slowly walks into the clearing and lays down in the soft moss smiling*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:50 am
walks into the clearing the sun shining from behind him a soft smile on his face*  

Selraym Infernal

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:51 am
slighter woke up underneath hsi tree in the clearing and got up walking next to aubrianna after he noticed her "hello?" he said looking at her has he sat down enxt to her "and how are you today?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:53 am
slighter
slighter woke up underneath hsi tree in the clearing and got up walking next to aubrianna after he noticed her "hello?" he said looking at her has he sat down enxt to her "and how are you today?"
*looking at him happily* i am fine and you? *getting closer to him and leaning her head on him slightly*  

Aubrianna

Selraym Infernal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:55 am
notices the two and thinks to himself "maybe i should leave these two alone" and he want away from them a bit and sat under a large tree*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:55 am
slighter smilled and put his head on her's has he looked around " im ok, could always be better but ok" he said has he looked at her again ad nudged her.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:57 am
slighter
slighter smilled and put his head on her's has he looked around " im ok, could always be better but ok" he said has he looked at her again ad nudged her.
is anything wrong? *licking him gently and nuzzlin him*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:00 am
slighter smilled and licked her back "no nothing wrong why do you ask?" he said has he blushed slowly but covered it up.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:03 am
slighter
slighter smilled and licked her back "no nothing wrong why do you ask?" he said has he blushed slowly but covered it up.
*seeing him blush and blushes too* you just seem troubled...*continually licking the black fur on his face and muzzle*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:39 am
slighter laughed alittle "im not trouble, im always the same"he said has he smilled "you will see when im trouble, because i won't be the same"  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:42 am
slighter
slighter laughed alittle "im not trouble, im always the same"he said has he smilled "you will see when im trouble, because i won't be the same"
*laughing a little * ok so i heard that you and one of the other pack members were talking about me is that a good or bad thing? do you remember...you know when you and star were talking....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:58 am
he looked at her well it wasen't a good, or bad thing. we weren't really talking about you"he said has he sat up "we where just talking about me really, about how you might chnage me and stuff"he said has he looke dat her tilting his ehad and smilling.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:04 am
slighter
he looked at her well it wasen't a good, or bad thing. we weren't really talking about you"he said has he sat up "we where just talking about me really, about how you might chnage me and stuff"he said has he looke dat her tilting his ehad and smilling.
*smiling widely at him then licking his muzzle lovingly*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games