Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:28 am
Seto woke immediately. Something was wrong with his brother.
"Mokuba? Hey... wake up..." Seto nudged his brother gently. "Come on... it's just a nightmare..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:26 pm
Mokuba looked troubled in his sleep til Seto woke him up, he let out a slight moan before opening his eyes. He looked at Seto above him as he sat up rubbing his eyes. " Hmm..Sorry big brother..didnt mean to wake you. " Mokuba whispered his voice still sleepy.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:57 pm
"You didn't..." Seto smiled at his brother. He hugged him, much to the delight of the script writer, who sniffled and thought of the music video she had just watched. ((That's right Inu-chan, I watched it! I cried.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:00 pm
(( I know!! Wasnt that soo freaking cute and sad and all that!? cry whee I lvoe that video heart ))

Mokuba felt confortable in Setos grasped as he snuggled closer to him in the hug. He had his arms around Seto as well, Seto was really warm. He didnt know that much but a lot of people kept saying how warm he would be and they were right. He smiled feeling better, though he didnt know how it would be once he went back to sleep.  

InunaideGner

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:42 pm
Rep/Censor: Content promoting family values... BRILLIANT!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:59 pm
"We like to think we are. Now, there was something about a game? Good old game." The script writer smiled.
"So are we back to it?" Jamie was nowhere to be seen, and it was Pegasus who had spoken. The scriptwriter promptly glomped him.
"Can I marry your son? I'm convinced I should ask you if I can marry Seto. You are his father figure after all. So can I marry him?" The scriptwriter gushed.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:06 pm
"All figures in any connection with 4Kids Entertainment under the age of 20 are disallowed to be seen dating or considering marriage until the proper age is reached and all body parts of underaged or closely on the verge are to be hindered by censorship." the rep quoted from a list of 4Kids rules.
"Seto Kaiba has been estimated as 17 years of age and unable to think of such."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:14 pm
"But I'm 18! That's legal age! Besides, Seto is about as adult as they come... I should just go off and marry Mai, that would mess with your censorship rules wouldn't it?" The scriptwriter sighed. "Oh well... can I treat Pegasus as a father figure? Please? He makes a really good one!"
"Do I get a say in this?" Pegasus asked.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:24 pm
"Pegasus is a 24-year-old widower. He's fine."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:40 pm
"Yay!" the scriptwriter promptly huggled her new best friend who she had determined was to be called Peggsy-chan.
"Aren't you my fangirl?" Seto asked.
"Yes. But you have enough here without me. I'm a Pegasus fangirl too, but in a different way. See you I'd like to throw to the floor and and Peggsy-chan is like my best friend ever. He's cool in his own sort of way. Plus I heard Great Pretender and I have a stuffed bunny with fur the same colour as his hair and I called it Pegasus and he has a little Millenium eye made of cardboard and gold paint."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:03 pm
Mokuba who was still in a hug with his brother looked at all was going on. He looked a little peeved, couldnt they go one night without craziness. Or could he hug his brother in peace for once. But the images in his head from the battle wouldnt go away, he could still smell blood form on his face. Seeing one of them get their heads cut off as well, maybe all that effected him more then he thought and Seto was right to be worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:30 am
"Are you absolutely sure you're alright?" Seto asked again. Murder and killing were hard things to do, and hard things to see. A lot harder to deal with than most innocent people thought. He knew from experiance.

"He's fine, just a little shellshocked is all. That's alright, we have a new and different script. It's a fairytale Seto. You are the evil wizard who has kidnapped Princess Rebecca. Or Serenity... I think maybe Serenity, since I don't know much about Rebecca's character. Anyway, she must be rescued by you, Sir Mokuba, her loyal protector, and other people you meet along the way," the scriptwriter smiled. "It's about time we had a plot."

((I'll be gone until Monday, and that makes me sad, but I'm going camping.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:44 pm
Mokuba still snuggled in Setos grasp looking at the script wirtter, he supposed that wouldnt be so bad, but he didnt know Serenity was his age, he hoped their wasnt gonna be any love scenes. Though the murder still fresh in his mind he was to lsot in those memories to really care about the plot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:42 pm
Rep/Censor: *crosses out "murder" and puts "sentence to the shadow realm" in all appropriate places*  

Freakachick

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:39 pm
((lol xd ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items