Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeOw_wolfae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:37 pm
deadly_demon
MeOw_wolfae
NAME: Shona
APPEARANCE: hmm, this changes pretty often. currently I have pink and blue hair, gray eyes, heavy black eyeliner, and many armbands.
FAV. BANDS: This could take a while, I''''ll write a journal with my favourite bands instead.
SEXUALITY: I''''m not sure anymore, I''''m close to lesbian but ocasionally I like guys.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single, my bf died in a car crash last week.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I knit, and I listen to music 24/7
PERSONALITY: I''''m a pretty calm person, however when I''''m bored I will chew on the ends of pencils and pens.
PET PEEVES: lyk 1 d0n''''t kno...!1!!!1
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love Skittles, and other candies.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought it would be interesting, and I need a new guild to be active in.
Welcome to the guild biggrin

Thank you ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:40 pm
MeOw_wolfae
deadly_demon
MeOw_wolfae
NAME: Shona
APPEARANCE: hmm, this changes pretty often. currently I have pink and blue hair, gray eyes, heavy black eyeliner, and many armbands.
FAV. BANDS: This could take a while, I''''ll write a journal with my favourite bands instead.
SEXUALITY: I''''m not sure anymore, I''''m close to lesbian but ocasionally I like guys.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single, my bf died in a car crash last week.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I knit, and I listen to music 24/7
PERSONALITY: I''''m a pretty calm person, however when I''''m bored I will chew on the ends of pencils and pens.
PET PEEVES: lyk 1 d0n''''t kno...!1!!!1
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love Skittles, and other candies.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought it would be interesting, and I need a new guild to be active in.
Welcome to the guild biggrin

Thank you ^_^
Welcome blaugh *gives cookies*  

Dearest Darling`

Gothic Kitty13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:53 pm
NAME: Heidi... But please call me Kitty
APPEARANCE: long deep dark brown hair, brown eyes, wide, and chubby in the middle but skrinking in a fast speed.
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, Evanescence, Coldplay, Seether, Souxie and the Banshee's, Eagles, Gorillaz, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Gwen Stafani, Lead Zeplin, The Killers, and Queen
SEXUALITY: strait
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, singing, being a crazy idiot, Tim Burton and Johney Depp movies, art (especially computer art graphics), biking, and lots of other stuff.
PERSONALITY: deppresive, crazy, happy a peice of the time, caring, helpful (from what others tell me)
PET PEEVES: being ignored all the time
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like anything that amuses or catches my eye or intrest and that would be many thing. I hate feeling alone, being yelled at, others in pain or sorrow, world war I and II, me in a bad mood
REASON FOR JOINING: being around others who might be simmilar to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:11 pm
Miss_Kitty_MyuMyu
APPEARANCE: long deep dark brown hair, brown eyes, wide, and chubby in the middle but skrinking in a fast speed.
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, Evanescence, Coldplay, Seether, Souxie and the Banshee's, Eagles, Gorillaz, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Gwen Stafani, Lead Zeplin, The Killers, and Queen
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, singing, being a crazy idiot, Tim Burton and Johney Depp movies, art (especially computer art graphics), biking, and lots of other stuff.
PERSONALITY: deppresive, crazy, happy a peice of the time, caring, helpful (from what others tell me)
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like anything that amuses or catches my eye or intrest and that would be many thing. I hate feeling alone, being yelled at, others in pain or sorrow, world war I and II, me in a bad mood
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookies*  

Dearest Darling`

Gothic Kitty13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:15 pm
deadly_demon
Miss_Kitty_MyuMyu

Thank you... very much  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:22 pm
Miss_Kitty_MyuMyu
deadly_demon
Miss_Kitty_MyuMyu

Thank you... very much
You're welcome blaugh  

Dearest Darling`

o0TheEverythingGoddess0o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:36 pm
NAME: Chelsey
APPEARANCE: wow erm... green eyes dirty blondle hair, really really skinny (at leat that what im told)
FAV. BANDS: Jack Off Jill, eveanescence, green day, and a lot of others...but im to lazy to list them all
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Tim Burton, johnny Depp, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Harry Potter, Anime
PERSONALITY: im a litte shy
PET PEEVES: i dont know
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like reading i geuss, watching movies, i love chocolate
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:37 pm
im completely oblivious as to why i was invited here...... stare  

Namos~Blackblood

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:38 pm
o0TheEverythingGoddess0o
NAME: Chelsey
APPEARANCE: wow erm... green eyes dirty blondle hair, really really skinny (at leat that what im told)
FAV. BANDS: Jack Off Jill, eveanescence, green day, and a lot of others...but im to lazy to list them all
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Tim Burton, johnny Depp, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Harry Potter, Anime
PERSONALITY: im a litte shy
PET PEEVES: i dont know
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like reading i geuss, watching movies, i love chocolate
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* feel free to wander about and post in any threads that catch your interest. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:38 pm
heh thanks, *takes a cookie*  

o0TheEverythingGoddess0o

Namos~Blackblood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:41 pm
anyone care to inform me?  
Namos~Blackblood
stare your not the only one  

Dante Delvont

lurichan
Vice Captain

o0TheEverythingGoddess0o
heh thanks, *takes a cookie*

Not a problem. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:46 pm
Dante(666)
Namos~Blackblood
there not very good at this... stare  

Namos~Blackblood

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:52 pm
Namos~Blackblood
Dante(666)
Namos~Blackblood
there not very good at this... stare

Hello, welcome to the guild. *hands over a welcome basket of cookies to each of you*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games