Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:38 am
Aw finne.

Yes. I am guilty of heinous thread neglection.

Fuzz - You're not in this guild anymore.

Manky - A bit cool. Although wearing a whole set means you lose out in the originality stakes. The mask is an interesting centerpiece though.

6.5/10

Crayon - Your dream avatar is nice but a little over crowded. The colours are really lovely, but there's just too many things to look at.

7/10

Wellz - Your mess was 8/10

Calyopia - Hmmn. Quite nice, just a bit... plain. The all white is a good idea, just I dunno. Doesn't really do it for me. Plus the shape created by the hat and staff make it look a bit unbalanced.

6.7/10

Wellz again - Yeah, the colours are definatley a fine choice. But you are right, there is something missing. I'm reckoning something red around the chest area would be good. Dunno what that would be though. At the moment it's not creating much of an impact.

7.3/10

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:38 am
*glomps* rate me again please...  

ManagerKyoto

TrickYMickY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:56 am
Oooh me too!
and the avy pic in my sig as well please.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:47 am
Rate my Cliche Avatar.  

WarriorShadow

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:36 am
Can I get a rate also please?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:04 pm
Rarrgh! It's time to ressurect this thread.

The last 4 people who posted won't be rated, because it was so long ago that they posted that it hardly matters anymore. - Sorry about that.

So from now on I will be an active rater, and if I can't be bothered for a while I'll just close the thread for a bit.

Hooray!

So go on... ask for rates!

Especially Wellzy because his avatar is so sexy it mad me want to start rating again

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:34 am
EmWah
Especially Wellzy because his avatar is so sexy it mad me want to start rating again

You know I saw this as resurrected, and I was like "yay, because I was too lazy to find it myself!"

Soooo... rate. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:16 am
Well, in that case- Rate me, baby. *wink*  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:19 am

Wellz - sweatdrop Ahhh so sexy! I don't know how you do it. Every outfit is just so different and so eye candy! I wish I could dress my own avatar as good as you do.

You've done it again. Everything just fits so well. Even without a single donation item you've created something fantastic. It's so simple, yet so MmMmm. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

heart

10/freaking 10.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:28 am
Yeah as I said in the other thread, rate me if you want wink And I know it's common but I felt like being lunar this week whee

Leilu

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:29 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:42 am

Leilu

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:51 am
Leilu
You mean the moth eaten moon? Or the belt and such xd

I'm not sure what it is. Is it parts of your arms showing or something? I was referring to the skin coloured patches on the torso area. I guess it's just the top you're wearing  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:45 am

ManagerKyoto

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:13 am
EmWah

Wellz - sweatdrop Ahhh so sexy! I don't know how you do it. Every outfit is just so different and so eye candy! I wish I could dress my own avatar as good as you do.

You've done it again. Everything just fits so well. Even without a single donation item you've created something fantastic. It's so simple, yet so MmMmm. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

heart

10/freaking 10.

Thanks hun. 4laugh  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out