Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique~Yuna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:01 pm
thank you xTwisTx  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:35 pm
Hi i just joined today

My favorite naruto character is Kakashi mainly be he is cool and i like that u can copy other poeples attacks and thats about all u possible want to hear  

Reifer90

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500

xyoukillmewellx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:53 pm
Hello Angelique~Yuna. Nice to meet you. And the same to you also SonicPaws. Hope you have fun here. Try to post a lot and help keep everything alive. We wouldn't want one of those sad dead guilds that are so common on the network, now would we. Jk. Don't feel pressured to post. Nice to meet you two.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:48 am
i must be the newist person to this guild its on like page 4 in the guild shearch
anyway im glad i found this  

drkdragonman

Angelique~Yuna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:14 am
thank you killmewell, i'll try to post often as possible....... sweatdrop i'm so excited for when the new episode.....i guess it will be released on narutofan.com tommorow and it will be a one hour special because of easter.......or so i heard.......... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:39 pm
nice to meet u too xyoukillmewellx and yes ill have fun here i know it and i will try to post to keep the guild alive blaugh  

Reifer90

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500

Angelique~Yuna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:07 am
sonic paws, welcome to the guild......  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:11 am
I'm really excited for the episodes where Naruto and Saske fight together in that one valley, and Saske ends up winning and goes to Orochimaru....anyone else looking forward to them?

edit, my husband just told me Saske didn't win, but they both lost, only Saske ended up walking away....i dunno  

Angelique~Yuna

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:29 pm
Angelique~Yuna
I'm really excited for the episodes where Naruto and Saske fight together in that one valley, and Saske ends up winning and goes to Orochimaru....anyone else looking forward to them?
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:59 pm
IM BACK!!
with DOSU BEING THE BEST CHARACTER!!
User Image  

drkdragonman

IBetYouLoveThisDontYou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:02 pm
Glad to see people are posting. This IS xyoukillmewellx. Sadly, I got banned from my old account.
EXPLANATION: My friend gave me a lot of items. Then I was banned a couple of days later because it turns out he took them from someone else. He hacked. But because some of the items were in my possession, I was charged with hacking as well. It really sucks. I had about 100k worth in items and I had finally got my strength rod + crying
But anyways, I told gaia what happened and asked them to unban me. So hopefully, that will happen soon. But if not, I'm working hard on this new avi to get him up to par with my last one. So yeah, looking forward to talking to you all later.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:42 pm
rainy~scarlet~light
Glad to see people are posting. This IS xyoukillmewellx. Sadly, I got banned from my old account.
EXPLANATION: My friend gave me a lot of items. Then I was banned a couple of days later because it turns out he took them from someone else. He hacked. But because some of the items were in my possession, I was charged with hacking as well. It really sucks. I had about 100k worth in items and I had finally got my strength rod + crying
But anyways, I told gaia what happened and asked them to unban me. So hopefully, that will happen soon. But if not, I'm working hard on this new avi to get him up to par with my last one. So yeah, looking forward to talking to you all later.
man, that really sucks....i'm so sorry, i hope they listen to you and fix everything.  

Angelique~Yuna

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:41 pm
Yea, wow. Reminds me of the fishing gold scandal. That was terrible..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:36 am
I still haven't gotten a reply and it is aggravating me.  

IBetYouLoveThisDontYou

Silent Knux

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:35 pm
hey whats up ^_^  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items