Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
OFFICIAL AVATAR TALK~ Naruto/Ninja themed outfits and edits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

avery18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:07 pm
Captain Verd
They're all Steel-plated ninja bands, just worn differently. The wonders of donation items! Woot!
By the way, you don't look like Ten Ten.

I was thinking about changing my hair style to and to try to look more like Ten-ten, but I gave up on that idea since I couldn't find a shirt for her sad So instead I'm just random girl B. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:38 pm
I'm pretty sure there's a good one... I just can't remember what ><  

Captain Verd

Wtq-2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:41 pm
im pretty sure i just look like a funky ninja with a fro and a tail

but if you look at my siggy, you'll see that I found some nice stuff to fit Naruto... I have no idea what i used sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:58 am
It's very orange fo shoor.  

Captain Verd

Wtq-2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:15 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:27 am
I really need to look like Sakura but I am starting to doubt I will ever will...when I started my quest the headband was only 10-15k Gold and now it is from 20-50k!

WTF I really feel like I am trying something impossible. Without that headband I won't look like a real ninja...

Look, my avi is trying to look like Sakura but I have been trying this for months and I only got 3k...

Wow this sucks lol...

And anyways, is there any clothes that look more like Sakura's apart from the ones I am wearing atm?

(wait let me change my clothes so u can see)  

Haruno[Sakura]

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:56 am
No... there are better ones. Try harder ><  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:26 pm
Here's a good kakashi!
Given:
Arcus' Hair
Ninja headband
(The following are represented as: cheap/good)
Gloves:
Skeleton/Snowbored Blue
Pants:
Fresh taj/Blue musketeer pants.
Undershirt:
cheap long sleeved blue shirt. (Native american set works.)/that 90's dark blue something or another
Vest:
Sea green Sport vest. (This is the only thing that works, in my opinion.)
Shoes:
feet wraps.
sandals in general/blue high tech sandals
Accesories:
Red sketchbook
(This is the best looking kakashi [in my mind of how these items would look compiled together. If anyone wants to put these together on an avi, that would rock the s**t out of me!)  

Arcus Shadowson

Tapsters

Benevolent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:34 pm
If anyone has a good way to make a Sasuke avi i would love to know it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:38 pm
Haruno[Sakura]
I really need to look like Sakura but I am starting to doubt I will ever will...when I started my quest the headband was only 10-15k Gold and now it is from 20-50k!

WTF I really feel like I am trying something impossible. Without that headband I won't look like a real ninja...

Look, my avi is trying to look like Sakura but I have been trying this for months and I only got 3k...

Wow this sucks lol...

And anyways, is there any clothes that look more like Sakura's apart from the ones I am wearing atm?

I got my ninja band for 10k today xd  

Shinobi_Sakura

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:24 pm
I'm trying to make mine look like Sakura's new outfit.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:23 pm
I'm thinking of a gaara outfit. My friends new hairstyle struck me like a giant bolt of a**. (Don't ask. An analogy that I use. You wouldn't get it. At all. Because you don't know kyle. So don't ask.) The only part that sucks is the negative amount of gourds on gaia.  

Arcus Shadowson

The Jenoine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:44 pm
so how can i get a ninja headband?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:09 pm
Gaarako
so how can i get a ninja headband?
save up 18k, and we'll talk.  

Arcus Shadowson

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:17 pm
Shinobi_Sakura
Haruno[Sakura]

Wow this sucks lol...

I got my ninja band for 10k today xd
just wondering how you got it for 10k?... eek  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games