Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:33 pm

"huh?" Cade looks up at her, "food? no thanks, I ate earlier at work. Thanks for asking me though." Cade fell silent for a second, "But I could go for a beer if you wouldn't mind"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:35 pm

Tele smiles and nods, slipping off the counter to fetch you one, and to get herself a cup of coffee. She yawns softly and hands it to you, "Here you are.."

MellyBean

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:40 pm

(( gonk I've been planning on joining this, and now I have to wake up at 11 AM, which means I'm getting less and less sleep by staying here... I'll probably have time to RP a bit tomorrow around 5 or 6 PM... See ya then, hopefully!

PS: If you have another color you'd rather me use for OOC comments (anybody who doesn't appreciate this color, not just "whoever's in charge"), just tell me.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:41 pm

"Thanks, just add it to my ta-" he yawned ((and so did I IRL razz )) "b, I'll probably have a few more before I go, or the place closes down since we seem to be the only two in here still awake..." He took a sip of his beer and placed it down gently.

Vashyyk

MellyBean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:46 pm

Vashyyk
"Thanks, just add it to my ta-" he yawned ((and so did I IRL razz )) "b, I'll probably have a few more before I go, or the place closes down since we seem to be the only two in here still awake..." He took a sip of his beer and placed it down gently.
Tele nodded and moved to sit on a stool behind the bar. She sipped at her coffee and yawned shortly after you, "Yeah.. But it's been a long day for most people.. Even me.. I had to break up a fight at my other job today and fire three people.." She sighs and brushes her hair from her face, "It's gonna be hard to replace those three.."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:02 am

"Beats having a brother who's a Hunter." he sipped some more beer, "sure he knows me very well and keeps plenty of suspicion off me and the way I act becuase I don't take sides and I avoid the whole issue. But he still wants me to join the Hunters, if not for fighting, to at least join and work as a computer technician in one of their bases." Cade sighed, "It's getting frustrating, at least I can fly, it helps me avoid other hunts on the streets, and just getting into trouble period."

Vashyyk

MellyBean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:04 am

((I really hate to do this, but I gotta go.. I'm falling asleep at my comp... Sorry Vashyyk! *huggles and glomps lots then runs off to bed*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:05 am

MellyBean
((I really hate to do this, but I gotta go.. I'm falling asleep at my comp... Sorry Vashyyk! *huggles and glomps lots then runs off to bed*

(( ok cya ))

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:41 am

Cade watched her go off for the night, "guess I should get home" packing up his stuff he left the money for the beer and a tip, then walked out the door and flew home.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:41 am

NewAgeLink
(( gonk I've been planning on joining this, and now I have to wake up at 11 AM, which means I'm getting less and less sleep by staying here... I'll probably have time to RP a bit tomorrow around 5 or 6 PM... See ya then, hopefully!

PS: If you have another color you'd rather me use for OOC comments (anybody who doesn't appreciate this color, not just "whoever's in charge"), just tell me.))

perhaps it would be nicer to see a darker tone of font x.x green -is- kinda hard to read

Kuro Netsune

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:06 pm

Kleah yawns and opens his eyes, glancing around the room. After a few lazy minutes, he finally decided to get up. He stretched and yawned again, then stood up and started towards the stairs. He skittered down the steps at his usual fast pace, despite having just woken up, and hopped onto a stool at the bar, seeing as how nobody else seemed to be up an about yet. He hopped onto the bar and sat down, looking around boredly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:07 pm

****edit****

Stupid Gaia and it's double posts. ><;;

Lloxie

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:18 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

Artemis takes back her hand, her nose and ears turning red to his question, taken compleatly off gaurd. "Uhh... yes... I trust most here enough to leave this place be for awhile. I do go to my shop everyday." Turns her head and giggles a little then looks back at him. "As for a mate... no, no I have no mate. I haven't has one for a long time now."

Kuro nodded, doing a bad job at hiding a sigh of relief "then I say.... let's go! I'd like to know my around this city.... would you like me to go like this? or as feral? any form is good as the another, whateevr works better for you"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:49 pm

Kuro Feuer

Kuro nodded, doing a bad job at hiding a sigh of relief "then I say.... let's go! I'd like to know my around this city.... would you like me to go like this? or as feral? any form is good as the another, whateevr works better for you"

She nearly sweat drops, her lips shaking as she smiles at him. "I think it might be better you stay anthro for as much as possible while we're travling." She says as she stands and removes her apron, walking around to stash it behind the counter. "Ready to go whenever you are."

Selene Aries

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:13 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

She nearly sweat drops, her lips shaking as she smiles at him. "I think it might be better you stay anthro for as much as possible while we're travling." She says as she stands and removes her apron, walking around to stash it behind the counter. "Ready to go whenever you are."

"fine!" he tucked his apron next to her's, "let's go then, I'm set" he looked around, somewhat nervous for what might come up, he walked up over the door and opened it "let's, then"
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games