Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:46 pm
Ryo sits down and pulled out a submarine sandwich and began to eat it like it was his last meal. He then stops half way and saves it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:56 pm
Mizuumi only took a couple, tiny bites then she put it away.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:03 pm
Ryo looks over to Tsunade. "Um....Tsunade-sensei. Would you like some of my sandwhich."

"No thanks. I'm not hungry. You should save it up for yoursellf." She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:14 pm
Mizuumi sat against a tree.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:51 pm
Shizume walks up to the group and eats with them. "Hey how's evrything going? According to Kio where following to heat waves apprently one must be hers." Shizume said finishing her apple.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:17 pm
"Everything is fine." Ryo said not looking directly at her.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:37 pm
Mizuumi said nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:43 pm
"Alright what's wrong? Youir not acting like yourselves." Shizume said eyeing her friends curiously then dropped her gaze.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:10 pm
"Is it true what they said? Is it true that you're more worse than Orochimaru?" Ryo said looking down at the ground with some fear in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:18 pm
Shizume was shocked when she heard that then looked down and started weeping, while telling them about her past or what she new about it, "It is true in the sound village alot of people feared me because I was more dangerous then Orochimaru, and he knew it but he didn't care he wanted me. He adopted me when I was abdoned by my family but then he treated me poorly you would say abused me but to me, I didn't care because I always thought he cared for me. It wasn't until resently that I found out that he didn't want me but wanted Sasuke. I got mad and upset that I killed alot of people. Then I got scared and ranaway wanting to start a new life here in the leaf village but also to keep and eye on Sasuke. I want to be normal I want to change everything but I can't" Shizume said curling up in a ball crying hard not even caring if people where neer her or not.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:25 pm
Ryo walked over to her and hugged her. "Shizume..." He couldn't say anything other than her name. He felt tears come out of his eyes and tried to hold them back, yet they just broke through. It was like he understood her completely, yet he didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:29 pm
"I don't know what to do I'm just scared." Shizume said whipping her tears but they kept comming.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:42 pm
"Don't worry, from what i know of you, i think that you're as normal as they can get. I don't even care about your past. You can't ever change the past...but you can always determine your future." He smiles at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:48 pm
"Thankyou. Alright you guys want to get back to work or rest a bit more?" Shizume said finishing her juice which made her feel better.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:51 pm
"I'm rested. Let's go." Ryo looks around and noticed that the ninja were not around. "Where are they?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games