Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:24 pm
[[ J U L i E T ]]
Joa-Boo
[[ J U L i E T ]]
Anya huddled in the deep edge of the deep wing chair, so long had she walked she was eager to accept any comfort even if it came from a moth eaten cushion that was no doubted covered in pint upon pint of poorly brewed grog.
She scribbled the note:

"To whom is may concern, my questions need answers.
I have lost the last string of stability that I have left, I am alone and I fear that my life may be in danger.
My guardian is dead, and i fear that it may be his own fault.
I was given your address, I was to send for you if something went wrong.
It has gone wrong.
Terribly wrong.

-Anya"

Anya stood with uncertainty and faced the barkeep,
"See that this is sent please"

The barkeep merely nodded and gave a rather shifty eye to the girls somewhat odd appearance. Young folk, especially of the female gender did not belong in sullen Pubs in the middle of the night.

"Well well, whad ta purtie like you do'in round here. Ain't you litle girlys supposed to be in school." An older, dazed and confused man stumbled over to the place at which you where sitting. His words swirled together into a mumble but where surprisingly still understandable. The Bartender took the letter a shoved it with a pile of collected crap. "You ain;'t lookin like you comin round here much." The guys breath reeked of cheap beer as he added a small hiccup into the mix of his sentence.

"Leave the girl alone Butch. Can't you tell she’s a little to go for your type." Another man from around the corner spoke without even looking. His eyes hidden deep within the confines of his rather large hat. A piece of straw clicked between his teeth as he spoke and moved up and down with his lips. "A best advise you lay off." He added strongly, still not looking over.

Before Anya had a chance to spit various obscenities at the drunken slob she heard the smooth voice of the rather mysterious stranger. She could not make out his face in the smokey room, but she could make out a vague outline.
Her heart began to race, the vein in her neck seemed to pulse so forcibly that she was sure that even the hidden man could see it.
She quickly searched her mind for something witty to recoil with, but the awkward silence and the drunken man whirling about made settle upon a rather misspoken
"Thank you." that the directed towards the stranger in her dignified english voice, she then turned to Butch and uttered in a rather threatening "I dare say if you ever come near again, you will rue the moment you were born."

Anya turned to the barkeep and ordered swill of gin.
She sat back into her chair with her eye still upon the man, he interested her.

"Ahh, common, I ain't doin nothing, just ta bit bored tis all." Butch mumbled in his defense at the girls sudden threat. His hands waved back and forth along with his slight retreat into the chair he was sitting in. Butch wore a ragged trench coat locked up by a tighter pair of broken in jeans that stretched to the ends of his feet. At the top of his collar you noticed he was wearing chain mail with no shirt beneath and nothing of his appearance seemed clean. His eyes searched the bar for more words to convince his plea.

"Now Butch, we both know your intention went much further then what mere border could satisfy. I'll give you to the count of three, if your not out of her face you wont have one any more." The stranger threatened coldly, never looking up or over to the scene. His eyes where closed and seemed to be deep into something more internal then what the bar held.
"1..........2.......

"OK, OK, don't get ya pants all up in a knot. Jesus Santuan, what’s it to ya anyway." Butch called over to the stranger who apparently went by the name Santuan.

"3" The next second was a blur as Butch was thrusted from his seat and into the air, held by a muscular arm around the neck. Butches body trembled under the pressure of Santuan as he hung, mangled and disgruntled. Santuan's appearance still seemed hidden by shadows, almost as if they moved with him. "My apologies mam, you wont have to worry about this bug any longer. Will she Butch"

"N.......no sir..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
Arthien
"I hate you," Helena whispered simply. She was sick of this. She wished she had never been found by Joaboo. Secretly wished he had never saved her int eh first place those many centuries ago. But then, she never would have met Sogue. It was horrible that the one she loved and the one she loathed had to exist in the same world, and now in the same room. Her head hurt, she so closed her eyes.

"Oh my sweet, that is only because you have been conditioned so, but you are unfortunate that I love you. You will see this experiment through and then go play make believe with your little Soguey." Joa Boo's words where vile and stuck against the wall like muck. he crossed the room and turned on a funny black light that began circling Helena in her bed. Slowly a blackness was being lifted from off of her, the negative energy being soaked up into a vent in the walls above. A red light went off in front of Helena. It flickered for a moment then would grow stronger and stronger until it was so strong it over took the room.
"No..." Sogue whimpered, trying to get up. Trying to attack Joa-Boo, but he had been weakned by the negative energy flow of the room.
If his theory was correct, the abomination's death would mean the end of all positive things in the world, and Sogue didn't want Helena to have to die if he killed the monster he had pledged to defeat. He rose to his feet, wobling, and tried to move toward Joa-Boo.

"hahaha, how does it feel to know your fate refklects mine. While you go off and hate me you will never know peace, never be happy, as my dream comes true. All because you hate and I have none." Joa Boo's word sounded weird, monstours more then human. Grimit((the gargoyle guy)) steps out from the darkness and holds Sogue down with a hand.
"Don't you think about going no where now."
Sogue got an idea...he would delay Joa-Boo.
"Joa-Boo, answer me this," he said, recovering from Grimit's blow, "Why is it that I hold the power of the White Rune within me?"

Joa Boo lifted a hand into the air as if to pull the dark energy to himself and absorb it. He was successful as the mist left the air and swelled to his gapping eye.
"You see Sogue, I needed someone to balance me, to make me a void figure in the perfect scheme of things. You where the perfect candidate. So I poised the white rune into your body to bring you back, well at least a bit, not enough to make you a God like me." Joa Boo said with a laugh as he turned to Grimit and nodded. "I think it's time our friend went back to the war. So sorry dear friend, but I can't have you interfering." With that Grimit pushed Sogue back into a corner of the room and used the same black goop to send him back where he came from.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:29 pm
Sogue opened his eyes. He could still smell Joa-Boo's wet dog smell on his nostrils as he looked at the Castle being overrun by Oriens and Shades. "Hmph," he grunted, "Guess they could use a hand up there."

Sogue drew his blades and sprinted off toward the castle. He'd have to figure out a way to save Helena later, for now, Toru was in trouble.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:03 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue opened his eyes. He could still smell Joa-Boo's wet dog smell on his nostrils as he looked at the Castle being overrun by Oriens and Shades. "Hmph," he grunted, "Guess they could use a hand up there."

Sogue drew his blades and sprinted off toward the castle. He'd have to figure out a way to save Helena later, for now, Toru was in trouble.

The castle was holding up from the inside very well but they wont be able to hold out forever. Toru had everyone in the castle so strategically placed that nothing could penetrate any further. The Dark Hand continued their pursuit of the castle and pleaged it with thousands of soldiers of all kinds. They flooded in from all directions and fought back all of the Omega alliance as much as they could.

"Toru, mam, we have lost the castle. We must flee at once." Vossler said yelling from a lower level from inside a court yard still being held up by the Omega. Men stood all along the walls with archers in the back and pike men against the caged fence. As the Dark Hand came up against the walls the Pike men would stab them while the archers from balconies cut off their escape route until sword men could some in from an open courtyard and flank the Dark hand units. This strategies was working very well but as the casualties increased on both sides the less frequent the Omega could put up this kind of a defense.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:05 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

The castle was holding up from the inside very well but they wont be able to hold out forever. Toru had everyone in the castle so strategically placed that nothing could penetrate any further. The Dark Hand continued their pursuit of the castle and pleaged it with thousands of soldiers of all kinds. They flooded in from all directions and fought back all of the Omega alliance as much as they could.

"Toru, mam, we have lost the castle. We must flee at once." Vossler said yelling from a lower level from inside a court yard still being held up by the Omega. Men stood all along the walls with archers in the back and pike men against the caged fence. As the Dark Hand came up against the walls the Pike men would stab them while the archers from balconies cut off their escape route until sword men could some in from an open courtyard and flank the Dark hand units. This strategies was working very well but as the casualties increased on both sides the less frequent the Omega could put up this kind of a defense.
Sogue decided that he needed to get to Toru first, so that she could give him orders. As he reached the outskirts of the enemy he cut down a few stragglers, but as he got closer to the actual army proper he lept up, jumping from the tops of enemies as he dashed across the ranks from above. There was too much arrow fire to risk turning into a bat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:37 pm
Joa-Boo
[[ J U L i E T ]]
Joa-Boo
[[ J U L i E T ]]
Anya huddled in the deep edge of the deep wing chair, so long had she walked she was eager to accept any comfort even if it came from a moth eaten cushion that was no doubted covered in pint upon pint of poorly brewed grog.
She scribbled the note:

"To whom is may concern, my questions need answers.
I have lost the last string of stability that I have left, I am alone and I fear that my life may be in danger.
My guardian is dead, and i fear that it may be his own fault.
I was given your address, I was to send for you if something went wrong.
It has gone wrong.
Terribly wrong.

-Anya"

Anya stood with uncertainty and faced the barkeep,
"See that this is sent please"

The barkeep merely nodded and gave a rather shifty eye to the girls somewhat odd appearance. Young folk, especially of the female gender did not belong in sullen Pubs in the middle of the night.

"Well well, whad ta purtie like you do'in round here. Ain't you litle girlys supposed to be in school." An older, dazed and confused man stumbled over to the place at which you where sitting. His words swirled together into a mumble but where surprisingly still understandable. The Bartender took the letter a shoved it with a pile of collected crap. "You ain;'t lookin like you comin round here much." The guys breath reeked of cheap beer as he added a small hiccup into the mix of his sentence.

"Leave the girl alone Butch. Can't you tell she’s a little to go for your type." Another man from around the corner spoke without even looking. His eyes hidden deep within the confines of his rather large hat. A piece of straw clicked between his teeth as he spoke and moved up and down with his lips. "A best advise you lay off." He added strongly, still not looking over.

Before Anya had a chance to spit various obscenities at the drunken slob she heard the smooth voice of the rather mysterious stranger. She could not make out his face in the smokey room, but she could make out a vague outline.
Her heart began to race, the vein in her neck seemed to pulse so forcibly that she was sure that even the hidden man could see it.
She quickly searched her mind for something witty to recoil with, but the awkward silence and the drunken man whirling about made settle upon a rather misspoken
"Thank you." that the directed towards the stranger in her dignified english voice, she then turned to Butch and uttered in a rather threatening "I dare say if you ever come near again, you will rue the moment you were born."

Anya turned to the barkeep and ordered swill of gin.
She sat back into her chair with her eye still upon the man, he interested her.

"Ahh, common, I ain't doin nothing, just ta bit bored tis all." Butch mumbled in his defense at the girls sudden threat. His hands waved back and forth along with his slight retreat into the chair he was sitting in. Butch wore a ragged trench coat locked up by a tighter pair of broken in jeans that stretched to the ends of his feet. At the top of his collar you noticed he was wearing chain mail with no shirt beneath and nothing of his appearance seemed clean. His eyes searched the bar for more words to convince his plea.

"Now Butch, we both know your intention went much further then what mere border could satisfy. I'll give you to the count of three, if your not out of her face you wont have one any more." The stranger threatened coldly, never looking up or over to the scene. His eyes where closed and seemed to be deep into something more internal then what the bar held.
"1..........2.......

"OK, OK, don't get ya pants all up in a knot. Jesus Santuan, what’s it to ya anyway." Butch called over to the stranger who apparently went by the name Santuan.

"3" The next second was a blur as Butch was thrusted from his seat and into the air, held by a muscular arm around the neck. Butches body trembled under the pressure of Santuan as he hung, mangled and disgruntled. Santuan's appearance still seemed hidden by shadows, almost as if they moved with him. "My apologies mam, you wont have to worry about this bug any longer. Will she Butch"

"N.......no sir..."

Anya almost has pity for the old drunkard, she stood with the swift movement of the stranger, she was a willing participant in violence, but for some reason such a reaction from him frightened her.

"What a vast show of chivalry, but I am quite able to fend for myself sir." she spat in a crafted poisonous tone.
Anya wanted more than anything to not be bothered about the trivialities of a drunken brawl between an old man and a more than willing hero. She has larger fish to fry.

She hurriedly collected her belongings and turned to the stranger "Well thank you for your kind but useless...protection...." she paused "Santuan, was that your name? Anyway It was a pleasure, but I must now be leaving"
Anya made her way quickly for the door, set upon finding the address of her next destination. She fingered a piece of paper in her pocket that held the scribbled name of a street.

[[ J U L i E T ]]

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:53 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Sogue decided that he needed to get to Toru first, so that she could give him orders. As he reached the outskirts of the enemy he cut down a few stragglers, but as he got closer to the actual army proper he lept up, jumping from the tops of enemies as he dashed across the ranks from above. There was too much arrow fire to risk turning into a bat.

"Sir, Sogue has returned. He Moving through our lines. What are your orders." A decorated soldier informed a tall thin male figure in a massive long black trench coat. The man stroked his chin as a smile prepared decent along his pale skin with excitement. His face was hidden beneath the edges of his rather large hat that was tilted a bit to the left. A shadow hung over his character in a way that built the mysteries man. Upon his right shoulder rested a sparrow and a long blunt spear rested against his left.

"Well what are we waiting for. Lets give our guest of honor a show shall we. It would be rude to not show our respects." The man said rolling his head back with a smirk and embracing the daylight. A sharp breathe left his open lungs and he was off the ground and seconds behind Sogue. The sparrow circled over head and cut right in front of Sogue to stall him.

Just then the long bat sprang forward from Raven's hand and into Sogue's back, knocking him off balance and onto the floor. Raven clicked his heals into the ground and came to an abrupt stop at Sogue's wait and pressed his bat up against Sogue's chest.

"Long time no see sport. I'm surprised you’ve joined up with these fanatics. I thought you would have a little more respect for this planet." Raven said with a harsh voice and bending to get into Sogue's face. His face bent open to flash a pair of fangs that suggested he was a vampire.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:02 pm
((to Anya))
"Now see here, you've got me all wrong. This man was much more then some old drunkard. Butch is an illusionist, and an amazing one at that. All he need was a few seconds of your time and poof, he would have all your possessions within an hour and leaving you naked along some road miles from here." Sanuan protested in his defense of the miss placed accusations placed over his head. "You don't seem to be from around here, are looking for something." He continued following Anay out of the bar and into the cold day streets. His composure had changed from mysterious to gentle  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:07 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

"Sir, Sogue has returned. He Moving through our lines. What are your orders." A decorated soldier informed a tall thin male figure in a massive long black trench coat. The man stroked his chin as a smile prepared decent along his pale skin with excitement. His face was hidden beneath the edges of his rather large hat that was tilted a bit to the left. A shadow hung over his character in a way that built the mysteries man. Upon his right shoulder rested a sparrow and a long blunt spear rested against his left.

"Well what are we waiting for. Lets give our guest of honor a show shall we. It would be rude to not show our respects." The man said rolling his head back with a smirk and embracing the daylight. A sharp breathe left his open lungs and he was off the ground and seconds behind Sogue. The sparrow circled over head and cut right in front of Sogue to stall him.

Just then the long bat sprang forward from Raven's hand and into Sogue's back, knocking him off balance and onto the floor. Raven clicked his heals into the ground and came to an abrupt stop at Sogue's wait and pressed his bat up against Sogue's chest.

"Long time no see sport. I'm surprised you’ve joined up with these fanatics. I thought you would have a little more respect for this planet." Raven said with a harsh voice and bending to get into Sogue's face. His face bent open to flash a pair of fangs that suggested he was a vampire.
"Raven," Sogue said in a friendly/mocking tone, "Did a Shade get you while you weren't looking? Guess you're a blood sucker like me now, arntcha? How's it treating ya?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:02 pm
Joa-Boo
((to Anya))
"Now see here, you've got me all wrong. This man was much more then some old drunkard. Butch is an illusionist, and an amazing one at that. All he need was a few seconds of your time and poof, he would have all your possessions within an hour and leaving you naked along some road miles from here." Sanuan protested in his defense of the miss placed accusations placed over his head. "You don't seem to be from around here, are looking for something." He continued following Anay out of the bar and into the cold day streets. His composure had changed from mysterious to gentle

"Now wouldn't that be a crying shame," said Anya in a vast tone of mockery.
Anya paused to look at Sanuan unsure weather or not he was himself an master of disguise as the old man was, Anya worried not about silly magic tricks but a more sinister and hairy evil that perhaps may lie within the prying man.
"It is correct that I am not a native, but I highly doubt it is your business seeing as I do come and go as I please."
She continued to ignore his sudden mood change, the last thing she would need at this very moment would be warm hearted pity from a good looking man that no doubt had more than pleasantries on his mind.

[[ J U L i E T ]]

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:12 pm
[[ J U L i E T ]]
Joa-Boo
((to Anya))

Anya paused to look at Sanuan unsure weather or not he was himself an master of disguise as the old man was, Anya worried not about silly magic tricks but a more sinister and hairy evil that perhaps may lie within the prying man.
"It is correct that I am not a native, but I highly doubt it is your business seeing as I do come and go as I please."
She continued to ignore his sudden mood change, the last thing she would need at this very moment would be warm hearted pity from a good looking man that no doubt had more than pleasantries on his mind.

"Hey....a man knows his place!" Sanuan spoke respectably raising his hands in protective manner and backing away from the girl slowly. "No harm meant mam, just trying to be a gentleman, but I think it's quite clear this will take much more then any mere man of chivalry. Pardon me but I must be off." Sanuan suggested with a lie and retreated from his place at her side without turning from facing her. Once he had reached a far enough distance he soaked in through the smoky harsh ground into the nothingness overtaking the small town. Many strange eyes looked up and around at the woman’s activity and looked away just before being confronted by her own eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:22 pm
((to Sogue))
"Oh, so you haven't heard, Joa Boo has perfected the vampire strain. He can manipulate the virus and patch up all the wholes. These shades your fighting are the Pons that we are hoping to get rid of. I am the first to obtain the strain of super vampire, well except for one who has gone missing. I haven’t been bit, but perfected into a much greater punisher of order. Come now Sogue, you didn’t think you where really going to take up the side of these religious extremist and get them to win. It's in creations blood, creations dreams to be perfected. Why don't you stop playing and join me. I have always thought of you as a friend and I don't want to kill you." Raven spoke with clarity as if his words where hard to understand. His fist moved passionately with his words as the left one still griped his long bat. Shades all around the two created a perimeter and provoked the fight.

"My arms could use the brake Sogue. If you can stall them for some time, our forces could regroup and ready a big punch." Toro said through Sogue's thoughts in secret. Her voice sounded tiered as she was actually having to fight too.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

[[ J U L i E T ]]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:25 pm
Joa-Boo
[[ J U L i E T ]]
Joa-Boo
((to Anya))

"Hey....a man knows his place!" Sanuan spoke respectably raising his hands in protective manner and backing away from the girl slowly. "No harm meant mam, just trying to be a gentleman, but I think it's quite clear this will take much more then any mere man of chivalry. Pardon me but I must be off." Sanuan suggested with a lie and retreated from his place at her side without turning from facing her. Once he had reached a far enough distance he soaked in through the smoky harsh ground into the nothingness overtaking the small town. Many strange eyes looked up and around at the woman’s activity and looked away just before being confronted by her own eyes.

Before Anya could stop herself, she let out a cry "wait!" she said as she reached out her hand in a moment of weakness. "With all due respect I do know my place as well as your own, but I am in need of assistance." She dug with delicate care into the satchel on her side and pulled from within a radiant opal coin case a rather rumpled photo of her guardian his rugged face smiled up at her and harped a pang of guilt and sadness within her, "Do you know this man" she almost pleaded to Sanuan as she placed a hand on his arm.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:58 pm
[[ J U L i E T ]]
Joa-Boo
[[ J U L i E T ]]
Joa-Boo
((to Anya))

Before Anya could stop herself, she let out a cry "wait!" she said as she reached out her hand in a moment of weakness. "With all due respect I do know my place as well as your own, but I am in need of assistance." She dug with delicate care into the satchel on her side and pulled from within a radiant opal coin case a rather rumpled photo of her guardian his rugged face smiled up at her and harped a pang of guilt and sadness within her, "Do you know this man" she almost pleaded to Sanuan as she placed a hand on his arm.

Sanuan folded in from the smoky air next to Anya with a smile. His eyes went from hers to the photo and back to hers.
"And what if I do?" Sanuan asked playing the devils advocate. His hands perched uncomfortably against his hips and he kind of leaned back a bit to check out his surrounding. "Do you know who this man is?" Sanuan's voice was quiet but maintained a high level of excitement.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:00 pm
((you realize you forgot to reply to me, right? like a million bagillion posts ago.))  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games